After The Fact Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S-Des
S-Des
3,038 Followers

As Jenny began moaning louder and shaking, Jake pushed down on her shoulders gently, forcing her down on top of Megan. At first she resisted, but after another minute let her head settle between her friend's thighs. She started licking the inside of Megan's thighs. Eventually she gave up trying to avoid it and began tentatively licking her first pussy. I could hear Megan encouraging her. Jenny got more assertive until I saw her move her hand around and begin thrusting a finger into Megan's cunt.

I heard Megan have her first orgasm of the night as she screamed how amazing Jenny was. That exchange made Jake cum, banging Jenny so hard that her whole body moved wildly. When he pulled out, Jenny sat up and Megan slid out from under her. They kissed passionately and Jenny didn't resist as Megan's tongue slid into her mouth.

David had fully recovered and I could see him stroking himself, waiting for another chance. He slipped another condom on and walked behind Jenny. As he pushed her shoulders, indicating he wanted her to move back to her hands and knees, Megan laid down in front of her. This time Jenny didn't hold back. She moved her mouth to Megan's pussy and began tracing the labia with her tongue. I had a perfect view of my wife going down on her friend.

I didn't have as good a view of what David was doing, but it became obvious. After thrusting into her a few times to get lubricated, he pushed her hips down a little and put the tip of his cock against her anus. We had never done anal because Jenny said it wasn't pleasant for her. As David worked his way inside her, I had a feeling that was about to change too. He was about halfway into her ass when Megan began having another orgasm.

I hit eject on the remote and pulled the tape out of the VCR. I watched, my mind disconnected, as it left my hand and broke into a dozen of pieces against the brick wall next to my fireplace. I threw the pieces into the fire and stormed out of the house, trying to figure out some way that I hadn't just made everything worse.

S-Des
S-Des
3,038 Followers