Aidan and Katie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK," she said, "You rescued me when you didn't have to. You helped me when you didn't have to. I don't think you'll ever know how much that means to me. I'll wait for you to figure out whatever you need to figure out. We'll go as slowly as you want, we'll do it your way." She smiled slowly, "Besides, I know what you're saying about the tingle in your stomach. I kinda like the one in mine and I'd like it to stay around for a while."

Mom stuck her head out of the kitchen and said, "Dinner's ready. Are you guys ready?"

I stood and stuck my hand out. Jeannie took it and stood up. We walked hand-in-hand to the dining room. Mom had made a nice salad and Dad was proud of the rib eyes that he had cooked on his grill. We ate mostly in silence, occasionally answering Mom and Dad's questions. Even though Jeannie had previously been part of the family for five years, this situation was different, awkward. Mom and Dad were very accepting, but there was nothing about the current situation that was conducive to easy conversation. We got done eating and Jeannie and I got up to do the dishes. Mom shooed us out and told Dad to take us home. Jeannie was holding my hand, as she had been much of the last sixteen hours, and she squeezed it again when Mom said 'home'. Jeannie and I hugged Mom and kissed her on the cheek. Mom held Jeannie and whispered something in her ear and Jeannie nodded. I looked at Jeannie and she blushed and grabbed my hand again. We walked out and Dad told us to get in the back seat. Jeannie snuggled up to me and all three of us were quiet on the ride to my townhouse. Dad got out when we got home and hugged and kissed both of us, and then he hopped in the car and took off. We stood there with Jeannie holding my hand and watched him drive away.

When he was out of sight, Jeannie said, "I don't know about you, but I need a shower."

I laughed, "Yeah, that sounds really good."

Hand-in-hand, we walked into the townhouse. Jeannie never let go of my hand until we got to the top of the stairs. Jeannie stopped and looked at me before reluctantly parting. She walked slowly to her room looking over her shoulder at me. I didn't completely understand her actions. It wasn't like I was going anywhere, after all this was my apartment.

I went in, got undressed and then climbed in the shower. The hot water cascading over my neck and shoulders was relaxing and felt terrific. I stood for a few minutes just allowing the water to drain the tension from my body. After I was totally relaxed, I started slowly washing myself and then my mind started to wander. As I washed, I thought about the fact that Jeannie and her tiny naked body was merely a few feet away from me, just on the opposite side of the wall. The tingle that I had been feeling earlier in the pit of my stomach returned. I turned, looked at the wall and placed my hand flat against it, imagining Jeannie's nude body. I shook my head; this was so unlike me, I didn't fall this quickly, for anything or anyone. I took a deep breath trying to steel myself against these feelings. After a few moments I reached down and turned the water off. Stepping out, I grabbed a towel and started drying myself off. I couldn't stop thinking of Jeannie, so near yet so far. I was determined not to give in to my hormones and do this, whatever it was, right. After I was done drying off, I realized that I was still wet in one important area of my body. Belatedly then, I thought that Jeannie would undoubtedly sleep with me again. At that thought, I realized that I needed to get some relief for my growing aroused state.

I left the bathroom and glanced at the door of Jeannie's room, it was closed. I walked back and lay down on my side of the bed, my head on the pillows. I turned my head to what I was already thinking of as Jeannie's side and inhaled deeply. Even though Jeannie had only slept there one night, her scent was infused in the pillow. The wetness that I had been experiencing was enhanced by a gush. I moaned lightly as the fingers on my right hand found my clit. Stretching out a little, I wetted my fingers in my swollen, dripping pussy. I drew my left hand up and found the rock hard pebble of my nipple and squeezed gently.

"Ohhhh," softly escaped my lips as the sensations built slowly within me.

My fingers sped up, with no conscious thought from me. The delicious thrill of my impending release had nearly taken my breath away. I was huffing and my body was tensing as I closed my eyes. My hips rose off of the bed as my fingers flew over my clit. I was almost there when...

"Katie?" I heard and then a whispered, "Oh my god!" Then I heard the door click closed.

I collapsed to the bed, frustrated and shocked. I thought I had locked the door, but quite obviously hadn't. I lay there breathing heavily, unsure of what to do now. We were both sure to be embarrassed when I went downstairs. I no longer felt the arousal from earlier and knew I needed to clean up and go and face the music. I went into the bathroom and washed myself and then put my pajamas on. I really didn't want to put on pajama pants; I wanted to wear just a nightgown, but I thought it would be a bad idea. I sat on the bed for a moment and then took a deep breath. I left my bedroom, glanced at the other bedroom door, it was open and so I went downstairs. Jeannie was sitting on the couch, watching TV.

"Hey," I said.

She responded, "Hey," but was barely audible.

"Do you want something to drink?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen.

She was a little louder with her response this time. "What do you have?"

I looked in the fridge. "I have some white wine, diet Pepsi, some beer, cranberry juice and orange juice. Of course I have some bottled water."

Jeannie said, 'Could I have some cranberry juice?"

"Sure," I said, "I was thinking the same."

I poured a couple of glasses and took them out to the living room. I handed Jeannie hers and then sat down on the opposite end of the couch.

Jeannie sat for a few minutes with her eyes focused on the television. Finally, she cleared her throat and said, quietly, "I'm sorry, I should have knocked."

I turned and looked at her and smiled, "Yeah, you should have." Her head dropped and I saw her cheeks redden. "But, I should have locked my door, too. Let's just forget it, OK?"

Almost inaudibly she responded, "But what if I don't want to forget it?"

I was taking a drink and almost choked. "Wh-what d-do y-you mean?"

She blushed again, "I liked what I saw. Was that because of me?"

It was my turn to blush, I felt it creep up my face. Even though I didn't respond, the blush answered for me. I kept my eyes trained on the television screen.

Jeannie scooted closer, "Please don't be mad at me."

I turned and looked at her. "I'm not. I just don't know what to say to any of this. I want this to move slowly, you know that. I can't believe what the thought of you is doing to me."

Jeannie scooted closer and I stood up, stepping away. I took a deep breath. "Please don't do that. I need to think straight and I can't do that with you near me." I couldn't look at her.

Jeannie tilted her head to the side, "What do you mean, think straight?"

I snorted in frustration and she giggled. "Jeannie, I really need your help if I've... we've got any hope of making this real and right. If we just jump into sex..." I blushed and turned away from her, "...no matter how attractive I find you and no matter how much my stomach churns and tingles when I look at you. I don't want and don't do flings. I want something real. If we just throw ourselves into bed, there's no way we'll ever have anything that isn't just based on sex."

I walked into the kitchen and got a bottle of water. Jeannie was still sitting on the couch and she sat there looking at me.

"What is it that you want Jeannie?" I asked calmly. "Do you want a quick roll in the hay, so to speak? I don't do flings but I guess I could do a one night stand. I don't want to, but I will if that's what you want. I'm going to bed; you need to decide what you want."

I stopped at the stairs and turned and looked at her. "If you want a quick fuck, come to my room naked. We'll fuck, but then you'll need to be out of here inside of a week. Just make up your mind what you really want. I'll fuck your brains out and you'll be happy with it, but then you'll have to live with the fact that it'll be our only time together. I want you to think about one more thing. Even though you and Karli were lifelong best friends, your relationship ended up to be sex, just sex and nothing more. Think about how that worked out for you."

I went up the stairs, turned off the lights in my room and went to bed. Honestly, I did not know what to expect. It was quiet downstairs and it had been long enough that I didn't think she was coming. I was almost asleep when I heard a noise at the door. Raising my head, I looked at the doorway. Jeannie was standing there, looking at the floor, fully dressed.

"Could I still sleep with you?" She asked; her voice hushed and shaky. "I'll be good, I promise. I want to find out if we can be more than just fuck buddies. I want what your parents and Aidan and Elle have, too, I really do. But you gotta do something for me." She raised her head and looked at me, her shy, nervous smile barely visible in the low light.

Warily, I said, "That depends, what is it?"

"You've gotta be patient with me." She mumbled, dropping her gaze to the floor. "I realized when...I know you weren't yelling at me, but it felt like it, when you were telling me what you wanted, from, from, from us...that I have...that Karli taught me to, um, use my body, um, to uh, get what I want. She would withhold what I wanted, needed, whatever, until I would, well, uhhh, basically whore myself for her so she would give me what I wanted. I did some things I would never have done before, but I guess I drew the line at doing somebody else. I didn't make the connection between what she did with Ruthie and what she had turned me into until you, uhhh, called me out downstairs. I sat there crying when I realized what I had allowed Karli to do to me. I guess it has become second nature to me to turn that on." She paused, standing as still as stone. "Please be patient with me if I do that again. I'm not sure I'll recognize when I'm doing it. I'll try, but I don't want you to get mad if I do it."

I was dumbstruck. Karli had essentially trained her to be a whore. I didn't expect any of what she said. I thought she was simply horny and wanted to get off. It didn't occur to me that she was trying to give herself to me as a gift. I didn't know what to say, so I merely pulled the covers back. She squealed, I swear to god she squealed, and raced over to the bed.

"Thank you Katie," she whispered. "I'll be good." Then she kissed me on the shoulder and scooted back to the edge of the bed. "Good Night."

"Good night, Jeannie." I said and rolled on my side, facing away from her.

I lay there for a long, long time. I closed my eyes, but, again, sleep wouldn't come. My mind kept going over what Jeannie had said. Karli manipulated Jeannie into non-typical behavior. Jeannie didn't realize that she was being manipulated and now was confused about who she was. We were going to have a more difficult time of getting to know each other again, because I felt like I would have a hard time recognizing what was real and what was Jeannie using her skills to manipulate me. I guess I finally fell asleep because when I opened my eyes, I was on my right side facing Jeannie. She was asleep, not groping me this time, but holding both of my hands in hers. I felt badly for her because she must be feeling insecure about everything in her life. I needed to go to the bathroom, so, impulsively; I kissed Jeannie on the forehead before disengaging my hands and slipping out of bed. I looked back and Jeannie, though still with her eyes closed, had a small smile on her face.

After going to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and washing my face, I went out to the kitchen and made some coffee. I sat and waited for the coffee to be done and tried to decide what to make for breakfast. I looked at the clock and it was about nine thirty. I had no idea how late Jeannie slept on the weekends, but I figured she'd be up fairly soon. The best thing to make would be French toast. I could keep it warm in the oven. I started making it and had just put the first pieces of bread on the griddle when I felt a pair of arms slide around my waist. Jeannie's head lay against my back, between my shoulder blades. Her tiny frame wouldn't allow anything higher than that.

"Good morning," Jeannie whispered. "I felt you kiss me this morning. That was a very nice way to wake up." I felt her lips in the middle of my back and then on my shoulder. "Could I kiss something that isn't covered with pajamas?" She asked softly.

I turned slowly in her arms; she barely loosened her grip enough for me to move. We were face to face. Well actually, Jeannie was face to boobs.

She giggled. "I could kiss these, covered in pajamas."

I frowned, "Let's not get carried away."

She pouted, "Awww." But then she smiled, looking up at me.

I bent and kissed her lips, her warm, soft, buttery smooth lips. It was supposed to be a little peck, a good morning kiss. It was closed mouth, but promised so much more. My eyes were open, but I had a hard time keeping them that way, they fluttered, wanting to close, my body wanting to give in. I felt it, I felt it everywhere in my body and for just a moment, I was perilously close to giving in. Through my fluttering eyelids, I saw that Jeannie had closed her eyes, but was letting them back open and I saw the twinkle. She knew what she was doing to me. I ended the kiss, but not abruptly and I slowly pulled away. Though I didn't want to fall victim to her game, I wasn't made of stone. The kiss, her lips, her tight little body felt soooo good.

With difficulty, I separated from her and said, "Now that's a nice way to say good morning."

She grinned and giggled and I swear she glowed. She got on her tiptoes and kissed my cheek. "I just like kissing you. I think you like it, too."

I smiled, "I like it very much, but we need to be careful."

She pouted, "I know," but then she grinned, impishly. "But, you can't blame a girl for trying."

"Uh-huh," I said drily.

She giggled, "You sounded just like Aidan." She mimicked, "Uh-huh."

It was dead on and pretty funny and I laughed. That seemed to please her and she grinned.

I shook my head. "Are you hungry?"

The impish grin was back, "For what?"

I frowned at her, "French toast and, if you want them, eggs."

She thrust out her lower lip in a fake pout. "I thought you were offering something more personal."

I returned her pout, a little aggravated, "I made this myself, from scratch, for you. That's pretty personal, I think." I stepped back out of her embrace and the dizzying nearness of her body.

She looked startled. "I, uhh, ummm..." She blushed, embarrassed, "I'm sorry, I was just teasing, this is very nice, thank you."

I smiled, "You're welcome. Do you want eggs?" She nodded. "How would you like them?"

She smiled, "How do you like them?"

"When I'm just eating eggs, I like them poached, but if I'm eating them with pancakes or French toast, I like them over easy." I said. "You didn't answer me, how do you like them?"

"I've not had poached eggs very much, so I don't care one way or the other about them. I like mine scrambled with cheese and onions when I'm eating just eggs." She smiled. "But, like you, when I'm eating them with pancakes or French toast, I like them over easy." She grinned shyly at me, "Is this us getting to know each other again?"

I grinned back, "I guess that it's part of it."

That seemed to make her happy. "OK! Do you want some help?"

"No, I've got it." I said, turning to the stove. "If you want juice there's some in the fridge, help yourself."

"No, I don't want any," she said, "I'll set the table."

About the time she found everything, I had breakfast ready. She didn't want help finding anything; she said it would help her in the long run if she looked for everything herself. She opened more drawers and cabinets than necessary, but eventually found everything she needed.

We sat down at adjoining sides of the table, our knees occasionally bumping. I think some of it was intentional, but Jeannie's playfulness was fun. There was no heavy emotion underlying anything at breakfast. We talked about my job and my kids. I told about Richard and Harold and I thought she was going to spit her food across the table at my 'Little Dick' shot at Richard.

"Oh god Katie, you're too funny." She put her hand on mine. "In the future though, please let me empty my mouth before you make a crack like that."

I grinned, unusually pleased that she liked my story. "I'll try, but you laughed harder at that than anybody else, so I'm going to plead ignorance if you continue to laugh harder than anybody else at my stories."

She grinned, "Fair enough."

"So, tell me about your job, Jeannie," I said. I was genuinely interested. "I don't even know what you do."

She smiled. "I am a product development manager for a software development company. I refuse to bore you with the details of what I do. In short, I talk to the client and learn what they want out of their custom designed software. Then I take that information back to the software designers and try to convey what I have learned. I do OK at this because I live in the real world, but I also speak geek." (She made air quotes around speak geek.) "I am able to communicate with both sides fairly well. The only frustration occurs when the customer doesn't make it clear what they want. I ask questions designed to get the optimum responses, but sometimes the client still manages not to be clear. It's rarely funny, just aggravating, because the first time we know there is a problem is when we deliver the first draft of the software. At that point, the client invariably says, 'That's not what I wanted.' Then they will very clearly communicate their desires. Fortunately my boss had my job before me, so she knows how it can go. I rarely get in trouble."

"I know you think it's boring, but I find it fascinating that you can take a client's ideas and make something new and productive." I smiled at her. "I think it's cool."

She smiled, genuine pleasure reflected on her face. "Really?"

"Yes, really," I answered, reaching over to take her hand. "Don't get me wrong, I love what I do and I know that teaching is important, but I'm envious of people who are creative."

She wound her fingers with mine and smiled, "I'm not creative, but I do help the creative people. Don't be envious of me, you and I do essentially the same thing. We take our knowledge and we teach what we know to others."

I smiled back at her. "OK, I'll buy that. What are you planning to do today?"

She blushed and looked down, "Before I tell you, I've got a question, first."

I smiled, puzzled, "OK, what is it?"

"Are we going to be sleeping together?" Jeannie asked, looking down at the table and blushing.

The question startled me, "I, uhhh, well, ummm..."

Jeannie giggled, "Not like that! I agreed to your boundaries, even though I want more. Right now, I just want to know if we need two accessible beds in the apartment. I need work space and I thought that maybe we could move the room around so that I could get a desk and reference table in there. If you don't want that, I understand, I'll just be working on the dining room table a lot."

I was embarrassed, jumping to a conclusion like that. "No, it's OK. I'm sorry, I didn't mean..."