Aidan and Katie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,284 Followers

Jeannie laughed and squeezed my hand. "No, it was a natural assumption, given my behavior over the last couple of days."

"Oh," I said, "OK, let's see what we can do with that room. Do we need Aidan again?"

Jeannie blushed again, "I hate to impose, but I need to get my desk and table out of storage."

I pulled away from her and grabbed my phone. Aidan picked up on the second ring. "Aidan, beautiful, handsome, helpful, sweet, little brother of mine..."

He was laughing, "Oh, this is bad, really, really bad. Spit it out Sissie."

"Jeannie just told me that she needs her desk and reference table." I said, "Could we impose one last time and ask you to come get us and take us to the storage unit so that we can get them and bring them back? It'll take about an hour and that's the last we'll ask of you."

I could hear the smile in his voice, "No, no it won't, but that's OK. I'll be there in about a half hour."

"Thanks, Aidan," I said, "I owe you."

He laughed, "Yeah, Mom's stroganoff will pay me back nicely."

"No problem; just let me know when." I said, "Thank you."

"See ya in a little bit." He said and hung up.

I turned and smiled at Jeannie, "He'll be here in about a half hour."

She jumped up and ran over and hugged me. "Thank you." She looked down at herself, dressed in a little nightgown. "I'd better get dressed; Elle would kill me if I were dressed like this when Aidan gets here." She hugged me and got on tiptoes and kissed me and then ran upstairs.

I shook my head and followed her upstairs. I went into my room and threw on a sweatshirt and jeans and went I went downstairs; Jeannie was dressed similarly to me. I had another cup of coffee and Jeannie sat next to me on the couch waiting for Aidan. We talked about how she wanted to rearrange the bedroom and then she went up to her room. She came back down a few minutes later and we waited until there was a knock at the door.

I opened the door to find Aidan standing there with that smart-ass grin on his face. I smacked him in the middle of the chest.

"What?" He protested innocently.

I responded with his patented dry, "Uh-huh."

He laughed and hugged me. "Hi Sissie, hey Jeannie."

Jeannie waved at him from the couch. I led him by the hand to the couch. "Things have changed a little and we need something else."

"OK," he responded cautiously.

Jeannie spoke up. "I want to take the double bed from my room to the storage unit and bring back one of the twin beds. It'll give me more room."

Aidan made a face. "I wish you would have warned me, I could've brought Dad or Dave to help me."

I answered, "I can help with the beds. I think I'm strong enough for that."

Aidan was a little dubious. "Are you sure? I don't want to get hallway down the stairs and have you say, 'I can't do this,' and leave me hanging."

I decided to play with him. "When have I ever left you hanging?"

He turned bright red, glanced at Jeannie before glaring at me.

I was laughing, "I mean, I'll hold up my end, literally. I just don't think I should be on the bottom."

I thought his head was going to explode. "OK, let's get started," and he charged up the stairs.

Jeannie looked at me curiously, "What was that all about?"

I pulled her up off of the couch and kissed her on the cheek and whispered, "I'll tell you sometime, but I'd better stop teasing him for now. Let's go help him."

By the time we got up there, Aidan had already pulled the mattress and foundation off of the frame and was sitting on the floor working on the frame. Fortunately, it was a frame that slid together and he didn't need any tools.

"Katie, could you help me?" Aidan asked without looking at me.

"What do you need me to do?" I asked.

"The bottom came apart easily, but the top is sticking. Could you push towards me and I'll do the same." Aidan asked.

"Sure," I said as I sat on the floor on the opposite side of the bed frame.

"OK," he said, "I'll count and then on three push as hard as you can. I'll not push back; I'll just try to provide a stiff backstop, OK?"

"OK," I answered.

"1, 2, 3..." Aidan said and I pushed and nothing happened except he pushed me across the floor.

"OK, stop," he said. I moved a little, putting my back against the dresser. "Again, 1, 2, 3..."

I pushed and it felt like it moved a little. "Jeannie, help Katie. I think one more good one and it'll come apart."

Jeannie got down beside me and Aidan got ready. "OK, 1, 2, 3..." We pushed and it moved a little and then broke free. Even though it only moved about an inch, neither Jeannie nor I expected it and we nearly fell on our faces. That made us start to giggle and then Aidan joined in. It wasn't that funny, but we fed each other. We laughed until the tears flowed. Aidan finally broke it up when he got up.

He held his hands out to us, "Come on, we need to get this done, I have a nap that's calling my name."

We took his hands and stood. We pulled the frame the rest of the way apart and Aidan and I took the mattress down to his truck. Jeannie struggled with half of the bed frame and then the other after we took the foundation down. She sat between us, holding my hand. Aidan glanced at our hands, looked over at me and grinned. I glared at him and he laughed.

We got to the storage unit and changed beds and got Jeannie's desk, chair and table. Aidan rummaged around in the back of the unit and brought out a laser printer.

"Jeannie?" He said. "Could you use this?"

She smiled and hugged him, "Oh yes; thank you."

He put it in the truck with the furniture. We were back at the apartment shortly and got everything up to Jeannie's room. Aidan helped us set it all up and move it around to Jeannie's satisfaction. Finally, she was happy and Aidan flopped down on the floor.

"Are we done?" He whined.

"Yes, you big baby!" Jeannie laughed.

"Good, I'm hungry," He said, "You gonna feed me?"

Jeannie and I each put out a hand, he took them and we pulled him to his feet. Taking him down to the kitchen, I made BLT's while Jeannie made some lemonade and got out some chips. We sat down and ate, Jeannie glued to my side. Aidan looked at us and grinned. I threw a potato chip at him and he laughed. We ate and talked about The Elle. Evidently, the restaurant was doing very well, but Elle didn't feel like she could be away for very long. One of the servers at Elle's former place of employment had come looking for a job and Elle had thought the girl would make a terrific night manager. Elle had hired Sandy and was training her. Hopefully, Sandy would soon be able to take some of the pressure off of Elle. Aidan was very hopeful that it would work out because he and Elle saw very little of each other at this point.

He looked at his watch and got up. "Hey, there's a basketball game on this afternoon that I wanted to watch. Do you mind if I take off?"

Jeannie and I got up hugged and thanked him for his help. "No problem, I'll always help my sisters."

Jeannie's eyes filled with tears and she hugged him again, "Thank you Aidan, you're too good to me."

He ruffled her hair, "It's OK, squirt."

He kissed me on the cheek and walked out of the front door. As we stood there watching Aidan climb in his truck, Jeannie slipped her hand into mine. It made me smile. It seemed she couldn't be near me without touching me. It was OK with me, I liked feeling her touch; it was oddly comforting. I shouldn't feel this way already, but I did.

After Aidan pulled away, Jeannie lifted my hand to her lips and kissed it lightly. "I'm gonna go organize my room and then take a shower. I feel all yucky, OK?"

"Sure," I said.

I sat down and turned on the TV. I found a Julia Roberts movie and settled in with a glass of lemonade to watch the movie. I must have fallen asleep soon after sitting down because the movie was nearly over when I opened my eyes. I looked around and Jeannie hadn't come back down. I sat there watching the movie and heard Jeannie come down the stairs. I turned to look at her and I thought my heart had stopped. I know my breath left me. Jeannie was in a pink, crop top tee shirt with tiny bikini panties that matched the top. She was braless and those gorgeous D cups were swinging freely. She bounced onto the couch and snuggled up to me. My heart was in my throat.

"Whatcha watchin'?" She asked.

I swallowed; my throat suddenly feeling dry. "Uhhh, Julia Roberts..."

"Oh yeah?" She asked, "Which one?"

"Uhhh...Hugh Grant." I mumbled.

"Oh, Notting Hill?" She giggled, "I love that one." She watched for a minute, "Awww, it's almost over. Is this on DVD?"

Still unable to look at her and nearly unable to speak, I said, "Netflix."

She grabbed the remote, "Cool, do you mind if I start it again?"

I shook my head, glancing at her as she leaned forward, her breasts gently swaying beneath her. I started sweating lightly, trying not to stare at the smooth, tanned skin and swaying breasts so provocatively displayed before me. My mouth went from being dry to drooling as I imagined suckling those rigid nipples. When she leaned back against the cushion, the pink tee shirt tented over her nipples and I knew that she knew I couldn't help staring at her. I glanced at her face and the tiniest smile appeared there. The drooling was no longer confined to my mouth, I could feel the moisture starting to pool in my panties and I had to get away from her. I wasn't sure that I was going to be able to resist her and keep my resolve. I knew that if we were going to have a chance, sex couldn't be the major factor in our relationship so I needed to resist my desire and get away, right away. I stood and stepped away from her.

"I think I'm going to take a shower," I said. "I'll be back down in a few minutes."

"Don't you want to watch the movie with me?" Jeannie pouted. She flopped back on the couch and her tee shirt came perilously close to sliding up and exposing her breasts completely. The creamy bottoms were exposed nearly to the bottom of her nipples.

"I won't be long, I won't miss much." I answered, walking toward the stairs. "I promise, I'll only be a few minutes."

I escaped up the stairs before my body betrayed me. The memory of her nipples being so tantalizingly close to exposure fueled my brain and my body. There was almost a physical ache to my body's desire for Jeannie. I practically ran up the stairs to flee the temptation of her sexy presence.

I ran into my bedroom, slamming the door behind me and ripped my clothes off, flinging them across the room. I dashed into the bathroom and turned the water on, waiting a minute for it to warm up. I threw myself into the shower after turning the hot water down to cool. I needed to cool off my body. I stood under the cool water and let it run over my head. I hoped it would cool me off, but when I closed my eyes, all I saw was Jeannie's sweet little body and I heated up again. I jerked my eyes open, but she was still there. I closed my eyes and all it did was to bring her into sharper focus.

I smirked to myself. If the show was there for me, even if it was just in my mind, I could use it to my advantage. My fingers slipped down and I was not surprised to find myself wet, but not from the shower, this moisture was very slick. Just the touch of my fingers on the delicate flesh was enough to send shivers up and down my spine. Jeannie turned and looked at me, her hands cupping her breasts. I giggled as my imagination ran wild; I was in the shower and suddenly, so was Jeannie. Her shirt and panties were soaked and clinging to her body. I so wanted to see her naked, but she just playfully shook her head, the water spraying from her hair. Evidently, in my imagination, Jeannie could read my mind. Her hands dropped from her boobs, causing them to bounce in slow motion. Jeannie looked naughtily at me and slipped her fingers into her panties. Her eyes closed as she found her target and then she slowly opened them again, looking at me sultrily.

The show in my mind was giving me plenty of fodder for my weeping pussy. My fingers were slick and sliding over the sodden flesh. I could feel that my lips were engorged and ready for sex. I tried to assuage the call of my pussy for penetration, but this time, my fingers weren't long enough to provide satisfaction. I changed my focus and flicked my clit which weakened my knees. I craved the tingling sensation and increased the pressure and speed on the little nub. The difference in touch had ignited the little fire in my belly and my long overdue orgasm started building. The warmth spread from my belly and my pussy and suddenly a vision of Jeannie, bent over and looking back over her shoulder at me appeared behind my closed eyes. The clear invitation in her heavily lidded eyes was enough to drive me over the edge.

"Jeeeeannnieeee," I sighed as my body convulsed in a gut-wrenching orgasm as I slid down the shower wall. I sat for a few moments in the warm shower of water as my body twitched with aftershocks.

The water from the shower started cooling and I jumped up quickly. I needed to wash my hair before the water became too cold to stand. I washed and rinsed my hair and was shivering as I finished, the hot water completely used up. I got out and dried myself off before wrapping up in a thick terrycloth robe. I lay down on the bed and then scooted under the covers to warm up. After about ten minutes, I heard a faint knock at the door.

"Come in." I invited.

Jeannie poked her head through the door. "Are you going to bed?" She asked; the disappointment in her voice, obvious. "I thought we were gonna watch this movie."

"Sorry," I said. "I ran the hot water out and got chilled. I'll be down in a minute."

That grin, that shy sexy grin that I knew would be trouble for me, appeared. "You want some help warming up?" The look in her eyes was playful, yet troublingly sexy, also.

"No!" I said, too harshly, too quickly.

"Oh," the disappointment in her eyes was devastating. "I'll leave you alone, then."

I couldn't take her heartbreak. I threw back the covers. "Alright, come on."

I cannot adequately describe the joy on her face. It completely lit up, her smile; dazzling me. She flew over to the bed and leapt onto it. "I can warm you up real good." She dove for me and wrapped her arms around me, slithering to mold her lithe little body to mine. I felt every inch of her, especially her lips. Lips that had found their way to my neck, lips that were now gently, softly trailing down from my ear to the collar of the robe.

"Jeannie," I whispered, my voice cracking. "I, I need y-y-you t-t-to be really good."

I felt her lips curve into a grin. "Oh, I will be good, very, very good."

I gently smacked her bare leg. Her skin was so soft, warm and smooth that I kept my hand there for a moment as I almost lost my tenuous grasp on my self-control. I grabbed it by my mental fingertips as I felt it slipping away. "Jeeeaaannnie, please..."

I tightened my hand on her thigh. She stopped. I felt her lips take on an exaggerated pout. "OK."

She didn't move away, but her demeanor changed. She instantly changed from seductive to playful. She squeezed me tightly, rubbing her hand on my back and her leg along my leg.

"See," she said, "I told you I could warm you up real good."

That was the second time she said it in a few minutes, I couldn't let it go again. ""Real good?"' I said, with a schoolteachery tone to my voice. "Jeannie you do realize that you're speaking to and living with an English teacher, do you not?"

She started giggling, her entire body shaking against mine. "I didn't even think about it." Her voice changed to a giggling little schoolgirl. "Are you going to punish me now, Ms. Cunningham? Do I need to pull down my little pink panties, Ms. Cunningham?" She rolled away from me, sticking her butt into the air. "Do you like my little pink panties, Ms. Cunningham?"

She started to peel the panties down off of her perfect little butt and I stopped breathing for a minute. I started to reach for her and then realized what I was doing. I leapt out of bed, my entire body trembling with desire.

"Jeannie!" I said sharply. "What are you doing?"

She pulled her panties back up and stood next to the bed, looking at me. "Sorry," she said. "I couldn't help it. It's just too much fun teasing you. I know I shouldn't, but you should see yourself fighting with, uh, well, yourself, it's sooo cute. Bad Katie really, really wants to play and Good Katie is stronger...for now." She walked around the bed, got on her tiptoes and kissed me, a soft, sweet kiss. "I'll see you downstairs." She walked to the door, stopped and turned around. "Not cold anymore, are you?" Then she slipped out of the door.

CABONE
CABONE
1,284 Followers