Alex & Alexa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, big boy," she whispered, although I wasn't sure whether she was talking to me or my johnson. "Did you have a good nap?"

She ended our kiss and began kissing and nipping her way down my body slowly, finally arriving at my now-erect cock. She took it in her hands and kissed it gently, occasionally trailing her tongue along the underside while looking up at me and winking.

She then enveloped it between her breasts and massaged it, smirking as I groaned in pleasure, her soft skin driving me wild.

"So what kind of time do we have?" she asked coyly as she fucked me with her tits, occasionally flicking the tip with her tongue or taking it just inside her mouth.

I sighed and tried to focus past her torturing me, pressing the heel of my palms to my eyes. "Uhhhhnnn, ummmm... dammit, we need to leave in maybe twenty minutes."

Alexa pouted for a moment, even as she massaged me. "Oh well..."

She then turned around and sat on my hips, facing away from me, her magnificent ass facing me and her puss now squashed to my flattened cock. She slid it back and forth slightly as she turned her head and winked.

"Guess we'll be postponing playtime, hm?"

She clambered off me and pulled me to my feet, hugging me and kissing me, promising we'd pick up later. We cleaned ourselves off and then I sat on the bed and watched while she dressed herself. She wiggled into a tiny thong, putting on a show for me. Then she put on a ruffled skirt and a pretty blouse. It was a very attractive look for her and not quite as provocative as what she'd worn the past two days but still very nice. She then put her hair in a long, elegant braid and smiled beautifully as she posed, showing off her outfit.

"You look amazing, I said," nodding in genuine admiration. "I'll bet you could make any outfit look sexy."

"Oh, you sweet-talker," she cooed, taking me by the hand and leading me downstairs to my room in the basement. "You know, at this rate, I'd be happy if you didn't find a girl for a while, keep you to myself for a bit."

She sat me on the bed and kissed me before winking. "Now let auntie find an outfit for you."

I chuckled and waited. I found it funny that originally when we met we'd agreed that me referring to her as my aunt and her calling me her nephew was weird because we were only a year apart in age. But in light of our blossoming affection for one another, it seemed thrilling in a taboo sort of way. She rummaged around in my dresser drawer, instinctively finding my underwear on the first attempt and inspected her options.

She finally picked a pair of black silk boxers and laid them aside. She then found some decent socks and put them with the boxers. Then she went to my closet and selected slacks and a light polo shirt for me and came back to the bed. She stood me up and knelt in front of me, slipping my boxers on.

"Pretty sure I have the opposable thumbs necessary to dress myself." I remarked, grinning.

"Yes, but can you kiss yourself all over while you do it?" she asked quietly, kissing my stomach as she adjusted the waistband of my boxers. She nuzzled her cheek against my cock through the silk for a moment and then helped me slip into my pants. She kissed my chest and shoulders as she put my shirt on, leaving the three buttons open. Lastly, she sat me down again and put my socks on, squeezing various points on my feet and heels gently, which felt remarkably good.

"There we go," she said finally, taking my hands and standing me up, assessing her work. "Excellent. I assume you have some serviceable loafers to complete the look?" I nodded.

"Good, let's just do something with that shaggy dome of yours and you'll be ready." Alexa announced, leading me into my bathroom, where she rummaged through the cabinets for something.

"Such a male," she mused, smiling. "I somehow doubt my sister lets my brother-in-law keep his toiletries this disorganized."

I shrugged. "Never had a need to keep that stuff too organized before." I looked at myself in the mirror and then at her. "I want to say we match somehow."

"No, we don't match," she said casually, still perusing my cabinet. "Your outfit compliments mine."

I smiled. "So I'm your arm candy, am I?"

"I could do a million times worse, and have," Alexa replied. "You're the closest thing I have to a boyfriend, and I'm okay with that right now."

"Me too, actually." I admitted.

She found what she was looking for and sprayed some mousse into her hands before beginning to work it through my hair with her fingers. "That's not just because finding a worthwhile girl is hard work and I just fell into your lap, is it?"

I thought about that for a moment. "I guess you did. And... maybe that was how it was supposed to be."

She kept working the mousse in but her pace slowed, my words somehow affecting her. She stopped and took my cheeks in her hands, looking into my eyes.

"I'm sorry," she whispered. "That was a very bitchy thing of me to ask. I guess... so much has changed recently and then I show up on your doorstep and you're the most amazing guy and... it just seems so unfair, you know?"

I nodded, knowing exactly what she was referring to, even if neither of us wanted to say it. "I do. You're the most beautiful and awesome girl I've ever met. I'm stupidly into you."

We stared into one another's eyes for several intense moments before she closed her eyes and drew a very deep breath. "We need to go..." she said finally. "Get me in the car..."

I sighed and nodded. We needed to do that promptly or we'd tear one another's clothes off right here and now. She gave my hair some final adjustments before following me out of the bathroom and letting me get my loafers on. We then headed upstairs where I retrieved my keys and took her out to the car. By the time we climbed in, the serious moment had passed and we were our bright and animated selves again. She took more pictures as we pulled out of the driveway.

"So, how far away is this restaurant in a barn?" she asked, tracing a fingernail up and down my arm as I drove.

"About... forty minutes, I think." I replied.

"Perfect," she said, smiling wickedly. "Plenty of time to make you crazy before lunch."

I dropped my head back against my seat's headrest and sighed, causing her to giggle. "You are the worst-behaved aunt in history, I'm pretty sure." I muttered.

"That didn't sound like a complaint to me." Alexa purred, winking at me. "But tell me," she continued, shifting her hips and pulling up her skirt. "Do you like this thong on me?"

"Oh, jeez," I muttered, trying to not crash us as I gaped while she slid her finger up and down the thin stretch of red fabric that barely covered her pussylips. "I... yeah, I like it. Can't you tell, I nearly killed us."

She giggled and kept teasing herself, daring me to look, which I did as often as I could without wrecking the car. She was apparently turning herself on, because one of her hands eventually went to her breasts and began fondling them through her blouse, sighing and moaning. I kept in the right lane so no one could pass by and see her readily. If anybody passed on my side, I just tried to use my body to block the view, which amused Alexa to no end, seemingly.

We made it to the restaurant with five minutes to spare and parked next to my parents' vehicle. Alexa adjusted herself while I thought of horrible images to make my boner go away, which it finally did, in spite of her snickering. We got out and walked to the front of the converted barn, where someone greeted us and took us to my parents' table.

The inside of the barn was rustic yet elegant, a marvelous fusion of design. Long tables were spread around, often accommodating more than one family and they all chatted merrily together, which was one of the appealing aspects of this particular establishment. Alexa had her arm through mine as we walked through and I groaned inwardly when I saw that my parents were sitting with the Stevensons. Dad and Mister Stevenson, a colleague of his from the Biology Department, both stood as we approached. Mrs Stevenson smiled pleasantly while my mother gave me a wry look.

"Well, that's unexpected," she mused, looking at me. "Who dressed you?"

She looked at Alexa. "Did you dress him?"

I rolled my eyes while Alexa laughed. "I made him wait upstairs while I picked out an ensemble for him, but he managed to put it on all by himself."

"He's never worn those pants or shirt before," mom stated. "I half expected him to show up in a bathrobe. In any event, good job. Allie, this is Dr Stevenson from the Biology Department and his wife, Helen. She's an immigration lawyer."

"Very pleased to meet you both," Alexa said, smiling warmly and looking very demure. "I look forward to attending the university this fall."

"Excellent," Mr Stevenson said as we all sat down, with Alexa across from me, something we agreed was appropriate. It meant I almost had to look at her but would make an effort not to, keeping up our ruse. "What do you plan to study, my dear?"

"Well, assuming they find my credits from Berlin and Copenhagen acceptable, I'll continue with humanities and liberal arts," she answered. "They said if I can make sure my papers are in order, I'd even qualify for a full scholarship."

"That's delightful!" Mrs Stevenson said, smiling happily. "Karen has already told me all about you and your situation. I said I'd make sure everything went through smoothly. Since you were born here to a full citizen and even have a birth certificate to that effect, it shouldn't be a problem. We'll discuss your available documentation later, though. We came to meet you and enjoy ourselves."

Alexa seemed genuinely grateful for what my mother's friend told her and it was something of a relief to me that I wasn't the only positive thing in her life at the moment, given that she'd so recently lost her mother and moved to a country she was not familiar with. I'm glad we were such good friends so quickly, but I wasn't selfish enough to think her happiness depended solely on me.

I mostly sat and listened while we ate, allowing my parents and the Stevensons to get to know Alexa a little better. It occurred to me that I knew her better than mom did, in several important ways. She was a very open and honest person, except where she and I were concerned, thankfully. She once again displayed her considerable appetite, eating generous servings of everything put in front of us.

"I remember this place before it was a restaurant," Mrs Stevenson mused as she looked around the barn. "It was often used for old hangar dances. Jerry and I would come here and swing dance."

Alexa's eyes lit up. "I love swing dance!" she exclaimed. "Classic swing, neo-swing, electro-swing..."

My dad laughed. "Well, we all do it around this table," he said. "Even Alex."

Alexa looked at me pointedly. "No way."

"Oh, indeed," mom chimed in. "Did we just manage to add a dimension to Mister 2D here?"

I sighed while Alexa laughed. "That's an aspect of him I didn't expect, nor did he give any indication of it up to now."

"Well we'll all go to the next one," mom announced, drinking her tea. "Maybe you can convince him to go and have a good time."

"I'm really glad I'll be finding activities so quickly," Alexa said, smiling brightly. "There's quite a few clubs at the university I'm interested in."

"Great," dad said, grinning. "Now if you can get the Hobbit here to join some, then we'll all be in good shape."

Everyone laughed again and I sighed. I knew Alexa didn't mean it, though, and that made it infinitely bearable.

***

Brunch ended and we were all getting ready to leave. The Stevensons said their goodbyes, especially to Alexa and said they'd see us again soon. I asked my parents if we should just meet them at home.

"Oh, heavens no," mom said disdainfully. "It's a gorgeous day out, let's all go do something fun."

"Well, the province did just open that new nature trail a few miles away," dad mentioned. "Let's go and check it out. We're all wearing comfortable shoes, it seems like the time."

As assertive as mom could be on occasion, she almost always deferred to dad when it came to matters of having fun, so she agreed readily. "Alright, you two follow us and we'll have a good time. See you at the trail."

We got back in our vehicles and I followed dad out to the nature trail. Alexa and I mostly behaved ourselves, since mom and dad were never more than a few car lengths away, but she had her camera out and snapped lots of pictures, including several upskirts of herself and of her pussy when she pulled her thong aside and sent them to my phone. My aunt was apparently trying to kill me.

Some ten minutes later, we arrived at the nature trail. The parking lot was free of cars aside from ours, which Alexa and I were mutually thankful for. Dad had some water bottles handy and gave us each one. We began making our way down the trail, which was surrounded on all side by lush deciduous vegetation. We walked and talked, mostly about Alexa's various experiences living across Europe and she was tireless and cheerful in answering the questions. An occasional nudge from my mother encouraged me to ask some as well.

At Alexa's request, we stopped and took pictures regularly and it occurred to me that maybe a great deal of this was her trying to capture moments in her new life, since I hadn't seen tons of pics from her old one. Did she have very few and was regretting it now? I'd have to ask later and see what she had to show me.

We came to an open area with a picnic table and sat down, talking about her time in Bologna. After maybe fifteen minutes we stood up and prepared to resume our casual hike. There were two paths now, one that took a higher route and another the lower one but they apparently arrived at the same destination.

"C'mon, Alex," dad said, clapping me on the shoulder. "Let's give the sisters a chance to catch up on their own. We'll take the high road, leave the shade to the womenfolk."

I nodded and waved to my mom and Alexa before we jaunted off. Dad seemed to be enjoying himself, with no particular ulterior motive in bringing me with him aside from giving my mom time to be with her sister, which I was thankful for.

"So what's she like?" he asked as he walked, looking at some wild Trilliums. "Was it a good idea to let her uproot herself and come here?"

I considered his question for a moment. "She's pretty genuine, I think," I said finally. "What you see is what you get, she's not fake or pretentious. I think... I think she seems older than she is, at least compared to the people who will be her peers. Certainly intellectually."

"Really smart, is she?" dad mused.

I nodded. "Yeah, she's gonna tear up the courses she chooses. She'll be ahead in no time."

"Then you'll have some competition, finally," he chuckled. "She's pretty too, don't you think?"

"Jeez, dad," I said, scowling. "She's my aunt."

"Well, yes, but speaking objectively."

I sighed. "Speaking objectively? Yeah, she's actually gorgeous. But she's still mom's sister and that gives me all manner of squick when I try to think about her that way."

"Okay, but I want you to understand that the burden of being her friend is going to fall on you," he said, smiling at me. "At least until she finds a good boyfriend or girlfriend or whatever she likes. Your mom and I are secretly counting on you to to make sure she doesn't end up with a douchebag, okay?"

"I can't believe you just said 'douchebag', dad." I laughed.

"Why?" he asked. "It was my generation that invented the term, I feel entitled to it, thank you. You kids are just appropriating it, I'll have you know."

"Alright, alright, say douchebag to your heart's content." I said, admitting defeat. "But quit making me think about you saying it and trying to think about my aunt, okay? Letting her pick my clothes was enough weird for one day."

"She needs a good friend, Alex, and you're perfect in that regard," dad said simply. "You're her age and you're related to her and you have every reason in the world to make sure she's as happy as possible. We're all she's got now. Your mom and I can help her in different ways than you can."

"Yeah?"

"Sure," dad reasoned. "You can at at least figure out a good date for her. Your mom and I would only be guess based on the recommendations of friends or associates."

"Ugh," I said, making a face as I thought about my mom's peers. "I wouldn't wish that on anyone, especially a family member."

"Good, just keep it in mind, I'm not asking you to play Yenta or anything. And for your own good and your mother's peace of mind, really try to be friends with Alexa, okay?"

I was silent for a few moments. "She really means a lot to mom, doesn't she?"

"You have no idea," dad said, his tone carrying a note of seriousness. "And to be honest, I don't think either of us even can, Alex. Imagine losing someone very special to you a long time ago and you can't even find out about them. Then one day, they're back in your life and you have a chance to make up for all that last time, even if you have no idea who they are now."

He looked at me as we walked. "Imagine how terrifying that has to be for your mom and her sister, knowing about one another their whole lives but not knowing anything about one another. How awful would it be if they couldn't get along and didn't like one another?"

"That's actually a really good point," I said. "I hadn't thought about it that way. I guess I just expected it to work out perfectly once Alexa had adjusted to life here in the colonies, you know?"

He nodded. "And it's not your job to worry about all that. But you've got a new family member in your life now and as far as we can tell, she's pretty spectacular. Just don't squander an opportunity by not trying, okay?"

I read his words on a level he certainly wasn't aware of and would never know. "Okay, dad. I think I understand a little better now. This isn't an imposition, it's a new chapter for all of us in our own way, right?"

"That's my boy," he said, clearly pleased. "I know your mom gives you a hard time, but she thinks you're smarter than both of us put together. You've got the grades and academic drive, you just need to make sure your personality and social skills keep pace."

"I guess I always figured that," I replied. "Even when she's insulting me, there's a humorous edge to the names she calls me. I guess I get my intermittent social reticence from her, since I sure as hell didn't get it from you."

"Got that right," he laughed. "Going out with you and your mother is downright awkward sometimes, it's as if the act of enjoying yourselves causes you physical pain."

"Thanks, pop." I said dryly.

We continued hiking and the conversation turned eventually to my courses and what I had selected for the fall. He seemed pleased with my choices and really wanted to know the details. It was one of the things I loved about my dad was his genuine interest in what was going on around him and in the lives of the people he cared about.

We heard mom and Alexa before we saw them, laughing and chatting gaily as the two paths met again at yet another rest area. They were walking arm-in-arm and seemed to be very happy. Dad and I arrived seconds before they did and he waved to them as they approached the picnic table.

"Have a good time?" he called out.

"Yes, as a matter of fact we did," mom said as they joined us. "We talked a lot about mom and what it was like to grow up with her in Europe before she passed. Apparently she was a real character, right up until her final days in Cardiff."

"That doesn't surprise me at all," dad said cheerfully. "She was one of the most amazing people I ever met. I miss her."