Alex & Alexa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, that was something Alexa and I wanted to discuss with you," mom said, her tone not serious but indicating that outright levity was no longer required. "Mom isn't in Europe, Alexa brought her back here with her."

Dad nodded while I thought about that for a moment. "Okay. Where do you want to put her, Alexa?"

My aunt drew a deep breath. "As... strange as it sounds, before she died, mom said she wanted to be laid with my father. He may have driven her away when he had his mental breakdown, but she loved him until the very end."

Dad looked at my mom and nodded. "That sounds completely reasonable. Karen and I were the ones who had him interred in the family plot a few hours away, so whenever you're ready I'll call the mortuary and have them work on a plaque and we'll get it done."

Alexa smiled and wiped at the corner of her eye. "Thanks, Mike. You've all been so accommodating and willing to help."

"Well sure, you're one of us now, right?" he said, grinning. "We're family and we've got to stick together."

Mom rolled her eyes. "Just be prepared for him and the boy to break into a Ramones 'one of us' chant at any moment', she warned her sister. "Wouldn't be the first time."

"Gabba gabba hey," dad quipped, standing and looking around. "Shall we push on or start heading back?"

"To be honest, I'm pretty wiped," mom said. "Helen blathered at me most of the night so I didn't get nearly as much sleep as I should have. Let's head back for now. If we want to explore this entire thing, we'll make a day of it. Besides, Tommy-boy here stayed awake all night playing video games, so he's probably out on his feet."

"Tommy was about pinball, not video games." I groused.

"My point's still valid," mom said dismissively. "Anyway, let's go home. We'll order in for dinner, okay?"

We all acquiesced and prepared to head back. Mom looked at her sister. "Allie, you've got Prince Charming here. Try to keep him talking on the way back, okay?"

She nodded and my parents went back up the path my father and I had used. That left Alexa and I on the lower path, which we began to walk down.

"I think you'll like this path," she said as she put her hand in mine. "I made note of several remote areas along the way."

"Good," I said, squeezing her hand. "After all the flak I've taken, I could use some affection."

"Oh, auntie's got plenty of that for you..." she purred.

"Hearing you say that probably shouldn't have the effect on me that it does." I sighed, shivering and making her giggle. We walked for a few minutes until she eagerly pulled me off the trail and over to a small clump of trees and bushes, where we'd be completely concealed. She pressed me up against one of the trees and pressed her lips to mine, kissing me deeply. We both moaned as our tongues met and snaked around one another. Hands roamed around each other's bodies. I squeezed her breasts as she gasped into my mouth.

"C'mon," she murmured through the kiss. "I think I know an even better place..."

She broke the kiss and pulled me along by the hand, walking quickly. I already had a raging hard-on in my slacks and prayed no one would walk by us, because it wasn't going anywhere. She found a small, foot-worn trail that led down the slope, though trees and underbrush, towards the sound of running water. She grinned in delight as we reached a little stream, which babbled it way merrily through the forest. Tall trees surrounded us and this seemed like a grove out of mythology. Rays of sunlight came through the canopy of thick leaves above.

"It's magical," she breathed, totally enchanted with our surroundings. "It's like a faerie grove from old tales."

"It's incredible," I agreed, looking around while still holding her hand. "I'm really glad you brought me here."

"I saw the hidden path but we didn't come down," she murmured. "It's even more than I imagined it would be."

She turned and looked up at me, placing my hand on her heart. "And I'm here with you..."

I held her close and kissed her again, my heart soaring. In this most magical of places, we kissed without reservation, feeling a strange unity and comfort in one another that I'd never known before with anyone. Time meant nothing to me and the world was no bigger than this grove we'd found.

The kiss ended and she looked into my eyes again, smiling beautifully. She moved a curl of my hair away from my face and caressed my cheek.

"I want this to be where we make love, Alex," she said softly. "I'm done trying to deny how bad I want you. But we haven't got the time at the moment, we have to meet Karen and Mike shortly."

"I know," I replied quietly, my body almost trembling in my desire for her. "I want you so bad, Alexa."

She pressed her face against my chest. "God, we could make it a quickie, we could... but that's not what I want for our first time, especially here. Please help me be strong, Alex."

I took a deep breath. "We'll be fine, Alexa. We'll tease each other to madness until we make it back here, make one another cum and have a wonderful time. But I will refrain from making love to you until we are back here."

She sighed. "Okay. But you promise to keep me riled up and wanting it badly all the time?"

"No problem whatsoever." I said, grinning.

"Good," she said, looking around. "But we're not leaving without doing something..."

She then reached under herself and pulled her thong off. Once she'd done that, she knelt in front of me and undid my pants, slipping them and my boxers down and allowing my massive erection to spring free.

"Can you cum quickly if I suck you off?" she asked, looking up at me.

"I'm about ready to burst right now, you shouldn't encounter any difficulties." I said truthfully. She nodded and without waiting slid her mouth down the length of my cock. She moaned around the base as she fondled my sac gently. I took her head in my hands gently as she began to bob back and forth, her hand following her mouth, stroking my shaft.

The pleasure was unreal, a warm, wet delight as her mouth formed a perfect seal around me. She kept moaning and humming, buzzing my sensitive skin and driving me wild. My fingers flexed in her hair and my toes curled in my shoes.

Back and forth she went along my length, bringing me closer and closer to ecstasy. Finally, I sighed as loudly as I dared and my hips shook as I began to cum. She sucked on me eagerly, moaning almost in a delirium as she swallowed the first few spurts of my offering. Then she pull her mouth off me but kept pumping her hands along my shaft, watching with a wicked delight as she pressed the crotch of her thong against my throbbing cockhead, smearing the rest of my cum along the inside.

I waited until she was finished, where she lapped the last few drops of cum out of me, swallowing them happily. She then stood in front of me and raised her ruffled skirt, pressing her pussy against my still-hard cock. The head teased dangerously between her lips while she smiled slyly at me.

"Soon enough," she whispered. "Soon, you'll be making love to me, Alex."

She then stepped away and sighed, reached down and pulling her panties back on. "But until then, I'll love to feel you this close to me." She raised her skirt again and let me watch as she used her fingers to rub the cum-saturated crotch of her thong into her pussy, getting my pearly essence inside herself and moaning as she did it. I pulled up my pants as I watched on in wonder.

"Alright," she breathed. "Let's get back to business. Talk to me about the local flora we come across as we walk."

We went back up to the path and resumed our stroll back to the parking lot. I dutifully pointed out several types of plants native to the region which she might not know from Europe. I guess she was trying to keep her mind off how horny we both were for one another. She asked questions and I answered them to the best of my ability.

We finally arrived at the parking lot. Mom and dad were sitting at a bench by the vehicles and he waved to us. Mom, of course, had something to say.

"There you are," she quipped. "I was worried that Allie had broken her ankle or something and you'd gone all Donner party and just eaten her."

Alexa giggled while I rolled my eyes. "I kept asking questions about local plants and so on, he was very patient with answering me."

I now understood why she'd asked to talk about plants- she didn't want to lie to her sister, she was just not providing the complete truth. I had to admit, I was impressed. While I didn't lie to my parents either, we both understood a certain amount of duplicity was absolutely essential here, because they alternative was unthinkable.

"Plants, hm?" mom mused, clearly not impressed. "At least it wasn't video games, I guess, so that's a step up. Okay, let's get back. We'll see you two at the house."

We followed them home, driving ourselves crazy with our sexual talk. While we never directly discussed what would happen the next time we were in that little grove, we discussed just about every other aspect of it that we could. And the whole time, Alexa was sitting low in her seat, her skirt flipped up and pushing her cum-soaked thong into her pussy or teasing her clit, making us both wild.

"So how old we were you when lost it?" she asked, taking pictures and recording film.

"I was sixteen," I replied. "Just a girl from school I dated. We did it under the bleachers at the sports field."

"Hm, I was a little younger than you my first time," she mused, smiling. "I was twelve, but European kids seem to start younger than North Americans. How many girls have you been with?"

"Been with?"

"Well, let me clarify. How many girls have you fucked?"

"That would be five," I said. "I've done other things with girls, plenty of it, but in terms of fucking, then five, a few times with each. You?"

"More than that," she said. "I'm afraid I'll sound like a total slut if I tell you."

"You won't," I said, my tone serious. "I promise."

She was silent for a moment before answering. "Well, if you include men and women, then thirty-six," she admitted. "More women than men, but it's almost even numbers."

"I'm more inclined to ask about the women," I said, grinning. "Been in any group scenes?"

"Like threesomes or moresomes?" she asked. "Yeah, a few times. It happens at girl sleepovers frequently. Been with several girls at once. Was in a three-way with two guys once."

"You were the creamy filling in a sausage sandwich?" I laughed.

"Well, they did fuck my pussy and ass at the same time, yes, but I also had a strap-on and pegged the both of them."

"Oh, uh... well, no need to worry about that here." I said, trying not to sound nervous.

"The thought never crossed my mind," she giggled. "You're way too big and brawny and masculine for me to consider that sort of thing attractive."

"Well, that's good to hear." I said, relieved.

"What about you?" she asked, still fingering her gooey slit. "Has there ever been a menage a trois in your past?"

"Just once," I said, nodding. "Two girls last year on campus. It was a good time, although we were all pretty drunk, so it was sloppy."

"Okay, what's the weirdest place you've ever fucked?" she queried, obviously enjoying our naughty talk while she pleasured herself.

"It's going to sound childish, but..." I began. "It was a graveyard. I fucked some goth girl on top of her great-grandfather's huge sepulcher. She totally got off on it."

"Holy shit," she said, not expecting that answer apparently. "That's not childish or lame at all, Alex. You need to fuck me in a graveyard some time."

"Fine, just not on top of grandma and grandpa, okay?" I quipped immediately, causing her to burst out laughing. It took her close to a minute to finish and she looked at me, her eye glimmering with mirth.

"Normally I'd say 'too soon', but your timing and delivery were absolutely perfect," she said, trying not to crack up again. "Oh my God, that was hilarious."

I continued driving and we stopped talking while Alexa fingered herself with increasing urgency until she finally shuddered and moaned, cumming hard. I was glad she was recording it somehow, because I didn't dare take my eyes off the road. She laid back against her chair, chest heaving, her eyes glazed over.

"Glad mom and dad are a couple of cars ahead of us," I mentioned as I drove. "Don't think I'd want them to be able to see what just happened in their rearview mirrors."

"You and me both," she said heavily. "But I really needed that..."

She had composed herself by the time we reached the house and everything seemed normal.

Unless, of course, my mother decided for some reason to smell the inside of my car, which was permeated with the scent of a woman's arousal.

We all went inside and Alexa excused herself to go to the bathroom. Mom yawned and said she was going to take a nap. Dad and I were standing in the kitchen talking when Alexa returned, looking suitably refreshed. Dad asked if she planned to take a nap but she said she was awake and feeling fine. Dad nodded and looked at me.

"Looks like you're on escort duty, Ace," he said. "Stay awake and keep your aunt entertained."

I sighed and looked at her. "Well, what shall we do?"

"I'll go get my laptop and I'll take you on a Google Maps tour of some of the places I've lived, okay?" she suggested. I nodded and she hurried upstairs to get her computer. She came back and smiled as she held it under her arm. "But I promise to not be offended if you nod off, either."

"Okay, you two have walking the streets of Europe!" dad said, waving to us as we headed downstairs to my cave. I kept the door wide open, of course. I heard him going upstairs and listened carefully until their bedroom door closed. Alexa dropped her laptop on the bed and turned and looked at me. "How long do you think we have?"

"Mom's naps are about two hours when she takes them." I replied. Dad'll fall asleep too so he doesn't disturb her."

"Thank God..." Alexa said as she threw herself against me and we kissed hungrily, groping one another like depraved sex-fiends. We fell to the bed and rolled back and forth, tongues wrestling sloppily. She sighed gently as I took her bottom lip between my teeth and tugged on it gently.

"God, I want you..." she whispered, kissing my ear. "I want you inside me. But I want to wait..."

"I know," I said, squeezing her breast and kissing her neck. "Want to wait..."

She had undone the button and zipper of my slacks, her hand now down inside and stroking my throbbing cock. My hands reached under her skirt and found her slippery pussy, completely devoid of the thong she'd been wearing earlier. My fingers played over her lips, teasing her and making her moan into my mouth. She pushed my pants down and I kicked them off, suddenly rolling over on top of her and pinning her beneath me. My raging cock sat atop her pussy now and she was looking at me with wide eyes that were a symphony of emotions- trepidation, excitement, fear and lust.

I desperately wanted to just push my cock inside her. One single thrust and we would both have what we so desperately wanted. I could see in her gleaming us how much she wanted me to take control, to simply fuck her right now in the most primal manner possible. Her pussylips slid beneath my shaft, pliant and willing.

"Alex..." she said in the softest of voices.

I sighed and settled down to kiss her gently, moving my lower body off her and to the side, she kissed me back, trembling in relief at my decision. She stroked my face and smiled at me lovingly as we broke the kiss.

"Thank God you were strong enough," she said, her voice now calm. "Because I wouldn't have been strong enough. At that very second, if I'd been the one in control, I'd have fucked you. I'm glad you had the reins right then."

"Believe me, I wanted to so badly," I said, holding her to me. "Took all my willpower to not do it, but I remembered how much we wanted our first time to be in that grove. I didn't know I was that strong."

She smiled and kissed my nose. "Well, I think I can take over from here," she mused. "Even if we stay naked and your cock is all over my pussy, I'm in control of myself now. You don't need to worry. Thank you for your resolve, my love."

"Well, what shall we do then?" I asked, feeling calmer.

"If you feel like we won't be discovered, why don't we get naked?" she suggested. I nodded and we removed the rest of our clothing. She giggled and pushed me down on my back, snuggling her body on top of me. We kissed and caressed one another as I let her squirm her pussy all over my cock. I massaged her butt cheeks and she squeaked as I pulled them wide. Her eyes glinted in excitement and amusement as she looked down at me.

"Think about it," she whispered. "After you've fucked me in the grove, you can try my ass any time you like."

I grinned. "You like anal?"

"Oh, I love it," she sighed happily, resting her cheek on her hand and looking at me. "Been a big fan almost as long as I've been having sex. You ever done it?"

"Just once," I admitted, caressing her bum. "She was really awkward about it, so I was always afraid I was hurting her."

"Well, you're likely to tear me right in half with that monster," she giggled, reaching between us as stroking my hard cock and then putting it behind her pussy to rest against her ass. "But don't worry, any girl worth her tushie would love to be wrecked by that thing."

She sat up straight, swaying her torso back and forth like she was dancing for me. She moved her soft ass cheeks back and forth against my rigid tool, teasing me. I watched her move hypnotically, completely lost in how utterly enchanting this goddess was. She leaned forward and brushed her soft breasts against my face, letting me kiss them before pulling away.

"So tell me something, Alex..." she cooed, tracing a fingernail down my chest and around my abs. "What was the very first thing that occurred to you when you saw me?"

I made a show of thinking and she coerced my by taking hold of my cock and putting the head at the entrance of her pussy, teasing it just barely through her sticky lips. I shivered and confessed. "I remember being shocked and thinking 'Wow, I can't be related to anything that gorgeous'. What did you think when you saw me?"

"Oh, now that's a question you should never ask a girl," she chided, smirking. She pressed my cock flat against my stomach and settled onto it, her netherlips split by its length. "But I can't deny you anything, seemingly, so I'll be completely honest too. I was thinking how unfair it was that you were my nephew, because I was instantly attracted to you and enchanted by you."

I pulled her down and kissed her. I didn't know why she was attracted to me or enchanted by me, but it didn't have to make sense to me. All I knew was that I felt every bit as strongly about her and needed to express it. We kissed deeply and lovingly, bodies nestling together perfectly.

She smiled and licked the tip of my nose. "When was the last time you had a soixante-neuf?"

"That depends," I said, squeezing her breasts. "How soon can the next fifteen minutes be the past?"

Alexa grinned and began to turn herself around, settling on top of me, her pussy in my face. I shuddered as she slid my cock down her throat and I hugged her hips while I began kissing her slit. She moaned around my shaft while I pulled her lips apart and flicked her clit with my tongue. The feel of her hand on my hardness, stroking up and down while she sucked on me ardently was exquisite. My tongue snaked inside her and I tasted her heady wetness.

She moaned as I gently pushed a finger inside her and put my thumb on her tiny pearl. I lapped at her slowly, just savouring how erotic she felt. Everything about her was enthralling to me, I couldn't get enough of her.