Alex & Alexa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned and pulled her mouth off me for a moment, still pumping with her hand.

"My ass, Alex," she rasped. "Go ahead and finger my ass..."

I nodded and kept sliding my tongue up and down her slit and teasing her clit with my thumb while I teased a finger around her rosy little knot. I smeared some of her pussy juice on it and wiggled the tip of the finger inside. She moaned at the intrusion and I pushed the finger into the second knuckle. She tightened and clenched around me as I slid it back and forth while I sucked on her clit.

"Gnnn, that's so good," she hissed before going back to sucking my cock willfully. "Keep it up, lover. You'll make me cum so hard..."

We sucked and teased one another until we were both shivering and gripping each other tight. I pushed my finger farther into her ass while I lashed her pussy with her tongue. She squeezed my cock as she pumped it and slid her cock down her throat. I arched my back as she pushed back against me and we both moaned, shuddering as we came. She bathed my face with her pleasure while she swallowed my cum hungrily, determined to take everything.

We lay together, limp as wet dishrags, trembling and sighing in satisfaction. She nuzzled her face against me, kissing my shaft. I continued kissing and gently licking her, loving how her body felt- warm, soft and... mine.

Alexa slowly sat up and moved down my body, facing away from me. She slithered her gooey pussy against my cock before lying back on me, bringing my arms around to hug her, hands on her breasts. My cock pressed to her slit, resting comfortably. She turned her head and kissed me.

"I could stay like this forever..." she murmured into my mouth. "I've never been this content with someone before."

We kissed as I caressed her body gently, just enjoying the contact. And I shared her feelings on the matter. I loved how we fit together so naturally. I was no longer nervous or the least bit awkward around her. We knew what we both wanted and there was all the time in the world to enjoy one another.

"You're so perfect," I whispered back, holding her close. "I've never known anyone like you before and you just came into my life almost randomly, it seems. Nobody luckier than me."

We simply lay still then, resting together. There was no need to speak, no need to express anything, just existing like this was enough for now.

Before long, of course, that didn't keep Alexa from finding her cellphone and taking pictures of us in all manner of compromising ways. She took a picture of our faces from below her breasts, she took pictures of her pussy with my cock pressed to it or even with the tip pushed inside. She took several of herself with my shaft in her mouth or between her tits. I took pictures of her straddling me in reverse cowgirl, my cockhead pressed to her tiny knot, on the verge of penetrating. Video of her sliding her pussylips up and down my shaft followed and then we were kissing deeply. She finally set aside her phone and smiled at me.

"I'm glad you are cool with all this," she said as she pulled out her laptop. She took the memory card from her phone and popped it into her computer. "I'm going to put all our photos and videos on my computer. Safer there."

"Good idea," I said as I watched her. She was still snuggled onto my lap, perfectly content. "Hey, you've already got a folder for the two of us," I laughed. "I'm flattered."

"Of course," she said simply as she transferred the files. "They're very special to me."

"You have a lot of folders," I mused as I watched over her shoulder, kissing her cheek. "What language are those folders in? Is that Finnish?"

"Ooh, you are good," she purred, snuggling into me, apparently turned on by my facility with languages. "Yes, it is. This folder, Koulu, is for school. This one, Matkustaminen, is for travel pictures, places I've been."

"Then this one, Tuhma, must be where you keep all your private pictures." I surmised, pointing to one in particular.

She turned her head to look at me. "And how, exactly, would you know that if you don't speak Suomi, good sir?"

I smirked. "It's got the most files in it. It's the same on my laptop, only mine says Xialiou."

She sighed and giggled. "You're too clever for your own good, I may just have to have you killed now."

"Well, as long as you're the one killing me and it's death by snu-snu." I said, causing her to giggle. She looked at me, her eyes glinting with mischief.

"Want to see what's inside that folder?" she asked.

"I don't want to intrude," I replied. "But I will admit to being curious."

"Normally I wouldn't show anyone," she whispered, clicking on the taboo folder. "But I want you to know me. I'm not embarrassed, Alex."

She showed me the sub-folders. "These ones are just porn pictures I've downloaded, these are probably the ones you're interested in, the ones of me."

She let me take over using her remote mouse that she had with her, setting it down by my side on the bed. She had expressed her desire to open herself up to me so I clicked on with confidence, opening up more folders.

"That folder is me with guys, both pictures and video..." she said, pointing to one. "This one is my lesbian folder where I am-"

She didn't finish talking as I clicked readily on the Lesbian folder, causing her to giggle. "You men are so predictable..." she said finally.

I perused the contents of the folder thoroughly, my grin growing wider as I watched videos of her with other girls, often several at once.

"Hey, you like to trib." I said, sounding quite pleased. "It's kinda my fetish, because it's the one sexual act I cannot do or imitate."

"Yes, I can feel that you like it..." she said as my cock started to swell beneath her. "Glad you approve of my scissoring act."

I went through the folder of her fucking guys, watching in fascination and remembering everything that she seemed to like. Watching two guys fuck her while someone else filmed, I could see she clearly loved having her pussy and her ass fucked at the same time. I also watched as two guys also fucked her pussy at the same time. I pulled her tighter to me as I watched, giving one of her breasts a gentle squeeze and making her squirm and sigh.

She had a masturbation folder as well that showed her using her fingers or various toys and sometimes even fucking other objects. I kissed her gently as we watched some of the more unusual ones, letting her know that I was perfectly fine with what I saw.

I finally closed the folder and smiled at her. "Loved it."

"Good," she said. "Give me your computer and a USB cable and I'll copy them to your hard drive so you have them whenever you like. I want you to have them, Alex."

I nodded. "Thank you, Alexa. That's a precious gift. We'll create more memories to share."

"I know we will..." she said gently, kissing me again.

***

We laughed and chatted around the dinner table, eating the Italian food dad had ordered. We all asked Alexa what she thought of it since she'd lived in Bologna. She giggled and said she was enjoying the food, that the lasagna was very good and she was surprised to find polenta, which was actually from the Romagna region.

"So do you speak Italian, Allie?" mom asked.

Alexa nodded. "With a Florentine accent, admittedly."

"Oh, you should teach it to Michael," mom said almost excitedly. "I'd love for him to be able to whisper in Italian in my ear at night."

"Hey, you could teach it to Alex," dad said cheerfully. "Maybe he'd have better luck with getting a date."

Mom snickered as I rolled my eyes. Fortunately, Alexa came to my rescue. "Actually, when we were on the campus yesterday, I witnessed him nearly charm the pants off a young lady by speaking French. It was very impressive."

Dad looked at me, seemingly impressed. "Really? Good job, tiger."

Mom gave me a deadpan stare. "In front of your aunt, Alex? You took time out to flirt with a girl while you were escorting Allie around campus? Where's your sense of timing, boy? But he spoke it well, Allie?"

She nodded. "His accent isn't Parisian, per se, but it's sophisticated and very charming. He speaks confidently and that's a big plus if he wants to woo one of his peers. I had to admire his skill."

"Grazie." I said, powering through my lasagna, causing everyone to laugh.

It was a good evening.

***

"Today was quite a day, wasn't it?" Alexa asked as she sat cross-legged on her bed, looking at me through her laptop. She was, of course, completely naked, as was I. This was going to be the natural and preferred way of doing things now. This is what we both wanted and needed.

"Yeah, it was," I said cheerfully. "I'm really beat from it, but I had an amazing day."

"Me too, Alex," she said, smiling. "So when do you think we'll be able to go back to that nature trail and enact our intentions on one another?"

"That depends," I mused, giving the matter some thought. "Best if we have a few hours to ourselves and no need to account to my mom and dad for our whereabouts. So either they need to leave for a day and simply assume we'll stay home or they need to think we're just going out to enjoy the weather and bum around, like you want to get me out of the house."

"That sounds plausible," Alexa said, grinning. "Convincing Karen that I should get you in the outdoors for a bit shouldn't be too difficult."

"No to mention it takes the onus off her to try and badger me into it, so she'll jump all over that." I agreed. "Good idea."

"So, what are you plans for tomorrow?" she asked, winking and smiling wickedly.

"I was thinking of sitting indoors and playing video games all day." I replied.

"Well, not if you want inside this," she purred, turning around and pointing her marvelous ass a the screen, reaching under and spreading her wet pussylips. "I personally think this is your better option."

"No argument there," I said cheerfully. "It's a deal, best one I've ever had."

She turned and sat again, smiling lewdly and stroking her finger up and down her pussylips. "That makes two of us, darling. I meant to ask, there's an actual dumbwaiter in the hallway here. Where does it to down to?"

"The room beside mine in the basement, it used to be a larder a hundred years and change ago."

"So what you're saying is that I could send my worn panties down to you and you can send them back up smeared in your wonderful cum and I can wear them all day without anyone knowing?" she asked, her eyes glittering with naughty mirth.

I nodded. "Sounds wonderful. Let's get to sleep, tomorrow's going to be the best day either of as has ever had."

She nodded and we both leaned forward and kissed our cameras and she murmured something in another language I assumed was 'goodnight'. We then placed our laptops in their designated areas where we could watch one another sleep and crawled beneath our covers. We waved to one another one final time before I closed my eyes and began dreaming, thinking of everything tomorrow was going to be.

***