Alex & Alexa Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh, just like you to not be paying attention," she sighed, rolling her eyes. "Listen, Oblio, while you were wandering around in the Pointless Forest, I was telling Calamity Jane here that we'll be keeping an eye on her for a few days and she's not allowed to exert herself- no heavy lifting, strenuous exercise or extreme excitement."

I shrugged and nodded. "I promise not to take her weight lifting and if I see her trying to run a marathon I'll trip her. Anything else?"

"Smart-arse," my mother muttered. "Your father's more useful than you."

"Oh, he can't be as useless as all that, can he?" Alexa inquired, smirking.

"Please," my mother groused. "When he was eight, he named his rabbit Biscuit Hammer. Who does that?"

"So he's a little bit random," my aunt reasoned. "And I hardly need a chaperone while I recover."

"Just as well that you're starting to work for the Linguistics department, then," my mom concluded. "I can keep an eye on you myself and when I'm busy, my peers in Linguistics can do it for me, tell me if you look tired or pale."

Alexa sighed and laid back on her bed, looking at the ceiling. "Yes, my lady..."

***

Dad and I strode alongside either side of my mother like imposing bodyguards while she pushed Alexa's wheelchair down the hall. My aunt had protested, saying she was perfectly fine to walk, but a single hard look from mom cowed her and she sat obediently in the chair, rapping her fingers on the padded arm as we steered through the hospital.

Dad drove mom and Alexa home while I followed. Once we were back in the house, mom was insisting that Alexa lie down on the couch and take it easy. Alexa insisted that all she wanted to do was eat real food and she'd be willing to pay if we could all go out to eat. Mom finally yielded to pressure and agreed we'd go for Mongolian if Alexa would take a short nap first. Alexa in turn turned on her side and took her nap on the couch. My mom sighed and put her hands on her hips, clearly disasatified with this outcome.

"How are we supposed to sit around and discuss you if you're right here?" she groused.

We sat around the kitchen island, discussing the watches, such as who would check on Alexa at what hour. While the hospital had said that they saw no signs of concussion, she was clearly taking no chances and I was secretly relieved about that, even if I tried to sound dismissive of the notion.

I was also obviously the designated driver for the evening since mom was on her second glass of wine and dad was having a third beer. True, dad could drink a keg and not feel it, but the law's the law. Hence, my niggardly half-bottle of root beer.

"I worry about her and the stairs at night," mom said quietly, her voice betraying an earnestness borne of genuine concern. "If she gets up in the middle of the night, tries to go downstairs and has a dizzy spell or something..."

"You proposing to let her stay on the couch?" dad asked. "If she needs to sleep and we're bustling around in the morning, it's hardly fair to her."

"Good point," mom said, nodding. "No worries, then, we'll just put her in Alex's room in the basement. It has a bathroom and a fridge, everything she needs. Gollum can sleep in her room."

"Correct me if I am wrong," I interjected, trying to sound exasperated. "But didn't you just kick me out of that room a week ago and put me in the basement, only to kick me back up to it again?"

Mom favoured me with a look. "There's no pleasing you, is there? You whine about losing the damn thing and then you don't want it back. We raised a son, not a teenage girl, or at least I thought. What's wrong, Gidget?"

Dad snickered but then cleared his throat and listened quietly.

"So we put her in the basement," I said. "Now we-"

My phone buzzed in my pocket. I paused in speaking for a moment and fished the device out, seeing who had messaged me.

It was a video message, one showing someone's very wet pussy being massaged on what looked suspiciously like our couch in the other room.

"Something going on?" mom asked, her eyebrow raised.

"No," I sighed, saving the video and putting my phone back in my pocket. "Just someone I know being a moron."

"Imagine that," mom muttered. "Anyway, you were saying?"

"What I was going to say was that now we put her in the basement and you've got one of us going to check on her every four hours," I continued. "Meaning one of us is now hauling ourselves from the top floor down to the basement at all hours. Doesn't exactly sound fun."

There was dead silence in the room while my mother merely stared at me. My father, meanwhile, who had been sitting between us, visibly winced and then nudged his seat closer to my mother and away from me.

"Where are you going?" I asked, scowling.

"Juuuust moving away from the impending lightning bolt..." he said, crossing himself. "That was just about the dumbest thing I've ever heard you say, junior, and frankly, you're on your own for this one."

I thought about what he was saying and then looked at mom. She just kept staring at me and I realized I'd screwed up, big time.

"So..." she said quietly. "How long of a headstart do you require?"

I didn't say anything, but then my phone began buzzing again. Several messages came in, one after the other. Unable to stare my mother down, I nervously checked the messages.

"Oh, you really fucked up!"

"Nice knowing you! I'll miss that beautiful cock of yours."

"Try not to call out my name as you die, I don't want to be implicated."

Then a random tit picture.

"Do you need me to message your friend back and tell them when the funeral is?" mom asked, her voice very even.

"No, pretty sure I wouldn't want them there," I replied, knowing that Alexa could hear me. "I'll just come back and haunt them. I'm sorry, mom, I wasn't thinking. Probably just stress after all this."

"Well, it's true, you weren't thinking, but yes, this has been stressful for all of us, except possibly the Friendly Giant here," she replied, cocking her head at dad. "Anyway, we'll overlook your little derp there and proceed with the plan. After Allie wakes up, we'll go for dinner."

Another video, this time Alexa sucking on her own nipple, with the words "Mmmm, yum yum yum" across the bottom of the screen. Thank God I have my media volume on silent.

"Well, I'm going to go and change out of these stale work clothes and put on something fresh for dinner," mom announced. "Mike, I might need some servicing prior to this. Care to join me?"

"My day's looking up suddenly," dad said, hopping up spritely and grinning. "What are you gonna do, son?"

I shrugged. "Go downstairs and game until Alexa wakes up, I guess."

Mom headed upstairs, followed closely by dad. I heard her squeak and giggle at the top of the stairs, telling him to wait until they were in the bedroom. I sighed and shook my head, turning and walking into the living room. Alexa was lying on the couch still, covered by a thin blanket. She saw me and smiled, pulling the blanket aside and revealing that she was completely naked. She smiled and squirmed slightly, caressing her breasts and dropping one of her legs to the floor, opening up to show me her glistening pussy.

"So how much time do you think we have?" she asked quietly.

I shrugged. "They'd probably stay upstairs until you woke up, to make sure hey didn't disturb you, but if they're doing what I think they're doing, we've got a full hour at least."

She stood up slowly, reaching for my hand, still naked. "Then you need to take me downstairs and lick me until I cum, since you owe me from earlier in the shower."

We walked hand in hand to the stairs down to my room, Alexa seemingly unafraid of being caught in the altogether. I walked behind her as she descended the steps, watching her wiggle as she turned her head to smile up at me. When we reached the bottom, she headed straight for the bed and splayed herself out on it, writhing slowly and caressing herself.

"I know I have my own room," she purred as she looked at me with bedroom eyes. "But I love being in your bed, my love. I can smell your scent on the covers and I know you've been naked with these sheets and mmmmmm..."

I walked toward her and pulled off my shirt before crawling onto the bed. She smiled at me playfully, squeezing her breasts.

"You might want to strip to be comfortable," she whispered. "But if you plan to cum, don't wipe youself out, I was hoping to do something special tonight that we talked about earlier this week."

I considered and stripped off my pants and boxers, my cock already swelling at the sight of her. Alexa licked her lips as she watched my member hanging between my legs while I knelt over her.

"Well, maybe I won't cum yet," I mused, caressing her leg. "But I'm gonna make sure you can barely walk straight by the time we're supposed to go to dinner."

"Mmmm, bring it, big boy," she said in a husky voice, her eyes smouldering with desire. "Lick me like ice cream and make me melt..."

I positioned myself between her legs, which she spread wantonly, exposing herself without shame. One of her fingers slid up and down her slippery slit before she used it and another one to part her lips, showing me her inner pink. She was already wet and sticky, gleaming tendrils of her arousal pulling away with her fingers.

I began planting kisses around her inner thighs while I held them and she sighed, caressing her breasts while watching me. I brushed my lips across her nether regions, causing her to shiver and squirm. But her giggling made me pause.

"Something funny?" I asked, looking up from between her legs.

"Your poor back," she cooed, reaching down and stroking at my shoulders and traps. "You've got red marks and scratches all over your shoulderblades and even little marks where I dug my fingernails in when I was cumming. I'm sorry, you'll have to cover up for a while still."

"No worries," I said, waving it off. "You've got some lovely reddish welts on your back from where I gripped you a little too tight, to go along with my bite mark on your boob."

"That's not just a bite mark, it's a badge of honour. Looks like neither of us will be spending any time in a state of undress around Karen and Mike," she sighed, smiling down at me and caressing her fingers through my hair. "Not that I had any intention of being naked around either of then, mind, but we can't even use the jacuzzi with them now. We'll probably need to be a little more careful, even if we don't want to be."

I nodded and went back to her pussy, which begged for my attention. I began gently, holding her thighs as I slowly kissed and nibbled my way around her shining, swollen lips. Alexa cooed and trembled beneath me, her fingers in my hair, eyes closed while she let me pleasure her.

Soon I used my thumbs to carefully pull her lips apart, opening her to me. She shuddered as I kissed her clit and then slid my tongue down to her inner lips and pink walls. Massaging up and down her pussy with my tongue, I held her captive, a slave to my carnal whims. Alexa whimpered and clutched my hair, squirming her hips against my mouth.

"Fuck, you're so evil..." she gasped, squeezing her eyes shut and trying to remain quiet. "Oh my God, you're going to make me cum so hard, Alex..."

She must have been horny, because I'd barely touched her as yet, at least not as much as I'd planned to. There was a yearning and urgency to the way her body was responding to my tongue, not a casual acceptance of pleasure, like we often had, but a need she could not articulate with mere words, only her body's actions could express it.

My tongue snaked inside her and she hissed, pressing up with her hips. I could feel her pussy squeezing and throbbing around me. One of my hands kept massaging her lips and clit while the other trailed down, over her taint and then pressing against her puckered knot. She drew in a deep breath and went rigid as my finger penetrated her slowly, up to the second knuckle and then the third at the base.

"Fuck..." she rasped, her body squirming and writhing in several directions at once, seemingly. "Are you trying to make me scream?"

I didn't say anything, I just worked her pussy with my tongue while my finger wiggled and caressed her back passage, crooking up occasionally so I could feel it press through the membrane and against my tongue in her womanhood.

Alexa squirmed and ground, her hands leaving my head to molest her breasts, squeezing them hard or pulling at the nipples, causing her to squeak and whimper. She seemed to desperately need this, now that she was back in the comfort of our home. I was relentless in tongue-fucking her, reaching further inside her with each moment. Her body was shaking and covered in a sheen of perspiration now and I knew it wouldn't be long.

"Oh fuck," she grunted, starting to roll from side to side as she approached orgasm. "Gonna be so good, oh God, fuck yesssssss..."

I pushed my finger deep inside her ass and she bucked and went rigid while I pressed a thumb on her clit. She pressed her hips off the bed and strained for a moment, fighting to hold on.

But then the dam burst and she pulled a pillow tight over her face, screaming into it as the orgasm crashed over her like a tsunami. In spite of the pillow, I felt a tinge of worry that my parents might hear her, but then I remembered they were probably busy too and dismissed it. I lashed her pussy mercilessly with my tongue and wiggled my finger in her ass while she writhed and ground like a woman possessed. She screamed and moaned into the pillow, yelling incoherent things until she collapsed back into the bed, her body shaking.

I finally slid my tongue out of her and my finger, instead just planting gentle, loving kisses around her saturated pussy. I knew my face was glistening with her cum and I was looking forward to feeling her kiss and lick it off me, which she seemed to enjoy doing.

Alexa was still just shaking like a leaf when she finally removed the pillow from her face. She stared blankly at the ceiling, lost to this particular plane of existence as yet. My kisses tapered off and I let her just float for a while, to find her way back to me. After a few minutes, she slowly blinked and looked down at me, smiling serenely.

"Hey," she said softly. "How are you?"

"Just fine," I replied, giving her gooey pussy a gentle kiss for emphasis. "And you?"

"Oh, just floating around Nirvana some place," Alexa murmured, one of her hands gently caressing a breast. "Maybe being in love with you is a mistake, because the orgasms you give me are going to fucking kill me."

"Helluva way to go, though," I mentioned, massaging her lips and grinning. "I know I like the idea."

She giggled tiredly. "Well, I can't complain, can I? How often can people be this in love?"

I crawled up her body, nestling down gently on top of her. She smiled into my eyes and we kissed lovingly. Her legs parted, allowing me to rest my cock against her pussy. It felt like heaven, even if my erection was throbbing. She giggled again, wiggling her hips a tiny bit to feel him.

"Poor fellow," she cooed. "He missed out on the fun. Can you... can you possibly put him in me without fucking me and cumming?"

I thought about that. "So, like, park him inside you and then just leave him there while we relax and love one another?"

She nodded.

"Well, as long as we're not groping or making out or you don't troll me with those inner muscle flexes of yours, then yeah." I concluded. She smiled and allowed me to slide my cock deep inside her for safe keeping, both of us enjoying the quiet intimacy of our position. It felt good, really good, but I also found I could just relax and let him be. I wanted this with Alexa.

We caressed one another's faces gently, saying nothing but looking into one another's eyes. We didn't need to say anything, because we were open books to one another. Normally I'm sort of closed off, but not with Alexa, I wanted her to know me, all of me. I needed her to, I no longer felt complete if I thought there was something I hadn't shared with her. I knew deep down that nothing I said, thought or had ever done would make her judge me or think less of me, to cause her to pull away.

At least, not until we found a solution to our underlying dilemma, something we'd tacitly been avoiding today.

Alexa seemed to pick up on my thoughts and sighed, her breasts rising and falling under me quite delightfully. "So, any idea about who you're going to date?"

I shook my head. "Not really, I'm sure it'll be easy enough to find someone though."

She giggled. "That almost sounded like a boast. I guess I'll be dating Jeanie, since she's interested and it'll help throw Mike and Karen off the trail about us if I'm dating a girl."

She saw my expression and cupped my cheek, caressing it gently, her eyes tender with love. "I know it's not ideal, Alex, but we agreed it's our only chance to be together, for as long as possible. The day will come where we can't hide anymore and will in all likelihood be forced to part. If that's the case, I'll grieve then. But until then, I want to spend every possible moment I can with the man I am so in love with."

We kissed again, loving one another, souls slowly winding around one another in a slow dance of eternal passion. The kiss ended and we both sighed, Alexa pressing her lips to my shoulder.

"I can't believe you kept sending me those videos, you little troll," I said finally, trying to scowl down at her. She got a big grin on her face and then giggled, clearly not affected by my (feigned) irritation. "Mom wanted to know who it was."

"I know," she quipped, winking at me, even as I settled my weight further down onto her as a sign of my disapproval. She tried not to wheeze. "But I could hear you all and decided to have some fun. After all, I was the one being left out."

"Well, you heard what you missed," I sighed. "You'll be down here for the next few nights."

"Meaning you will be too." Alexa added.

"Where you're in no danger of falling down the stairs from your bedroom," I continued dryly. "Every so often, one of us will come down and check on you, make sure you are okay."

"Poo," she said, pouting. "If your parents come to check, it means I can't sleep naked."

"Well, not on top of the covers, anyway. Stay under a simple coverlet. I'll see if I can get her to calm her shit and stick to one check-in a night. The nights we know it's me, stay as naked as you want."

She giggled. "Calm her shit. Yes, my sister really needs to hakuna her ta-ta's in some ways, doesn't she? I can't believe she called you Oblio, I nearly lost it and began laughing when she did."

"Yeah, that was an obscure reference even for this household," I muttered. Fuck Harry Nilsson. "Still, keeping things and people on task is how she copes. My dad and I balance out her control freak tendencies, because he can't be controlled like that and I'm too big a smart-ass to let her get away with it all the time. Pretty sure without her, dad and I would have turned this house into a commune by now."

Alexa rolled her eyes and shook her head. "I can see it, that's the problem. How's Slugger doing down there?"

I wiggled my hips for a moment and then shivered when Alexa smiled wickedly and squeezed her pussy around my still-hard cock.

"Nff, fine," I grunted, pressing down a little into her. "I think I'll pull him out now, I'm not feeling too in control, y'know?"

She nodded and allowed me to withdraw from her tight, slippery confines, but not without taking hold of my cock and pulling me up to her mouth, where she kissed and sucked on my shaft for several seconds while looking up at me. This woman drove me nuts. But before I got too carried away, she released me and sighed happily, drawing her knees up to her chest. This did nothing to preserve her modesty, of course, since she was naked and her wet pussy was still clearly visible.