Alex & Alexa Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It sounds like you both really need to find some dates..." she wheezed.

Alexa and I looked at one another, clearly not impressed.

Dad returned, with the hookah, coals an shisha. "Who's up for a little Seventh Heaven?"

***

Alexa and I now sat on the couch my father and mother had recently vacated, the two of them headed to bed, with mom informing me that I'd be on duty for checking on her sister at 3 am. We'd gone through one bowl of shisha when mom got light-headed and giggly, telling dad she needed to take him to be so he could have his way with her. She kissed us both goodnight and they headed out of the room, with their arms around one another.

Alexa was curled into my side, watching as a blew a large cloud of billowing white smoke into the air. It smelled like papaya, mango and mint, one of my favourites. I offered her the stem and she took it, inhaling deeply. She then leaned up into me, pressing her lips to mine and gently blowing the smoke into my mouth, following it up with a loving, wet kiss. She put her arms around me, hugging me close, her cheek on my shoulder.

"I'm so in love with you," she whispered. "And you know what sucks about that?"

"What?" I asked.

"We'll never be able to share another Dutch Kiss," she said quietly. "Because I'll always have a reason and need to kiss you."

She climbed into my lap, straddling me with her arms around my neck. I could feel her thong panties nestle down against me and pressing her chest against mine. She stared deeply into my eyes in the low light of the room. Slow jazz music caressed the air. With a single, fluid motion, she used one hand to pull her shirt over her head and toss it aside, leaving her magnificent breasts exposed. It was a risk, of sorts, but neither of us cared at that moment.

We kissed deeply and passionately. She reached down and picked up the stem, taking another deep inhale before pressing her lips to mine and blowing the smoke into my mouth. I smiled and exhaled gently, billowing the smoke around her heaving breasts. She stored the stem between her breasts and pressed to me, holding it in place while we kissed. Alexa smirked as she simply bent her head down to put her lips around the mouthpiece and take another pull.

"This is exactly how we should be partaking in hookah," she whispered, the smoke escaping in mystic tendrils as she spoke. "Together, like this, looking into one another's eyes."

I nodded, my hands resting on her lower back. I didn't need to respond verbally, we both knew the truth of her words. We kissed again, lost in one another. She pulled her head back just far enough to stare deeply into my eyes while caressing her fingers through my hair.

"I'm about to ask you an irrelevant question, Alex, but I just really want to hear your answer..." she said quietly. "Would you marry me if you could?"

I nodded. "Without even thinking about it, Alexa. There's no choice in the matter. Yes, I would ask you to marry me in a heartbeat."

She smiled and wiped at her eye, clearly pleased with my answer. "Let's finish this bowl and then head downstairs. Your dad's not the only one who's going to have a good night."

We finished the shisha maybe fifteen minutes later, kissing and loving on one another the whole time. As I put away the hookah, Alexa waited for me in the living room, laying demurely and caressing herself. When I came back, she said she needed to retrieve something from her bedroom and would meet me downstairs. She kissed me and disappeared. I headed downstairs and sat on the edge of the bed, waiting.

Alexa joined me a few minutes later, wearing her bathrobe and carrying her laptop. She sat down next to me on the bed, put the computer on the TV tray next to it and opened the screen. She then put a finger to her lip while she looked at me, indicating I should be quiet. She maximized a black window on the screen and waited patiently.

Before long, a young woman about our age appeared. She had dark blonde hair, cut in a shaggy bob, greenish eyes and her smiled excitedly when she saw my aunt.

"Alexandra!" she exclaimed in delight. "Jeg håbede du ville kalde!"

She was speaking Danish and she certainly looked the part, meaning that this could only be...

"Of course, I called, elskede," Alexa replied. "And I have a surprise for you. Alex, I'd like for you to meet Freja, my best friend."

She now pivoted the laptop to point the camera at me. I tried to not look uncomfortable as I waved at the camera, naked from the waist up.

"Hi, Freja." I said, waving and trying to not sound awkward. "Nice to finally put a face to a name."

"You as well, Alex." Freja replied, smiling happily. "Your aunt is my best friend and I miss her very much. I hope you are treating her well for me."

"That would be a mild understatement, Fre," Alexa said, smiling slyly and putting her head on my shoulder so we were both in the picture. "He's treating me very, very well..."

Freja snickered. "So you are Alexandra's lover? I am jealous, I miss making love to her."

"It's me you should be envying, Fre," Alexa purred, tracing her hand up and down my chest. "He makes me scream. See the bite mark on his shoulder here? He made me cum so hard I had to bite him to keep from alerting the whole city."

"And this..." she added, shrugging one shoulder of her robe off and exposing her breast. "Is his mark on me, declaring me as his own."

"Oh, that's a good one, Allie," Freja said, grinning as she inspected the teeth marks on her friend's skin. "I am twice jealous now, ja?"

"So I was thinking," Alexa remarked as she removed her robe, leaving herself naked. "That the three of us might have a little fun together. Kunne du tænke dig at se min smukke nevø kneppe mig?"

"No," Freja replied, shaking her head. "I would not like it. I would love it."

Alexa turned her head and smiled at me, her lips close to mine. "Would you like it if Freja watched us fuck, my love?"

I smiled back. "That sounds wonderful. I'm in."

"I'm glad you're okay with it," Alexa said, standing and letting her robe drop away to reveal her glorious, naked body. "Because I want her to see you and see what you do for me and appreciate it."

"It's true, yes," Freja said, standing and pulling off her t-shirt, revealing her breasts and then hiking out of her pants and tossing them aside. "Allie has told me she is in love with you and that makes me happy. I am probably the only other person she's been close to being in love with, but I'm happy to give you my crown."

I took a look at Freja's body as she adjusted her camera to show her whole body, something she did readily and without hesitation. She was certainly attractive, though not a knockout goddess like Alexa. She had a pretty face, slender neck and shoulders, her breasts were not as large as Alexa's and somewhat pointed in comparison, but I couldn't imagine complaining if I'd been dating her. She had a trim stomach and wore a strip of honey-blonde hair above her pussy. Her legs and ass were toned, no doubt from playing a sport like soccer.

"Isn't she pretty, Alexa?" Alexa purred, tracing a finger up and down my screen like she was caressing her friend's body. "I miss fucking that bod."

Freja smiled, sitting in her chair and spreading her legs wide, resting them on the arms and exposing herself to us. She stroked her fingers up and down her slit, teasing us.

"Where are the roomies?" Alexa asked as she made me stand, recealing that I was still wearing my pants. She began unbuttoning them.

Freja shrugged. "Who cares? I think Ansgar is studying with a friend and Marna is sleeping off a hangover. Don't know where Izzy is, she's been gone for two days, probably with that mand tøs of hers."

"Then we'll be uninterrupted for our fun and games," Alexa concluded, winking at her friend. "Just the way it should be."

"What about your sister and that kæmpe stor you said she was married to?" Freja asked. I could only assume that that 'kæmpe stor' meant behemoth or some such thing, referring to my father.

"Asleep, and they sleep like logs, elskede," Alexa answered, continuing to unfasten me. "Fortunately, the son takes after the father, at least I'm assuming. Are you ready for the big reveal?"

Freja nodded and watched intently, stroking her pussylips with her finger.

Alexa slowly pulled my pants and my cock was swollen enough to almost sprung out once released. Freja sucked in her breath and smiled almost hungrily.

"Jesus Kristus, Allie," Freja breathed, seemingly astonished. "Where do you put it all?"

"Mmmm, you're going to find out, my love," Alexa purred, gently stroking my cock, which twitched under her touch. "Wouldn't you love to feel this enormous cock in your hand?"

Freja nodded, stoking her pussy more firmly now and staring intently. I could see she was already starting to get wet.

"How about putting it in your mouth and sucking on it?" Alexa asked, smiling wickedly at her friend.

"Oh, God, yessss..." Freja moaned, using her other hand to hold her pussy open while the fingers on the first hand teased around her inner lips and clit.

Alexa turned me sideways so that she could hold my cock up and sliding her tongue along the underside of the shaft, making sure Freja could see. She swirled her tongue around the head, looking sidelong at her friend and then up at me. Both Alexa and Freja moaned then as she took me inside her mouth, beginning to slowly bob back and forth along my length.

As always, it felt amazing to have her mouth around me, wet and warm, while her hand moved up and down, twisting gently along my shaft. Her thumb gave the throbbing vein along the bottom of my cock a gentle squeeze during the movement. She hummed, vibrating her vips on my cock and making me shudder.

She pulled her mouth off and smiled up at me wickedly, her stroking motion enhanced by the pad of her thumb pressing against the top of my cockhead. I knew that look in her eye now, she was getting incredibly turned on. She wouldn't make me cum like this, because she'd want me to fuck her and cum inside her while Freja watched.

"Do you like it, Freja?" she asked in a husky voice, turning to stare into her webcam. "Do you like watching me suck my nephew's cock?"

"I love it," Freja moaned, massaging her pussy, her eyes getting glassy and her hips starting to squirm. "Suck his cock, Allie..."

Alexa nodded and slid her mouth down my manhood again, deep throating me. The wet, greedy sucking sound filled my room, punctuated by Freja's sighs and moans. My hands gently clasped Alexa's head, fingers flexing in her luxurious golden tresses. She held her head still and I began to slowly pump back and forth, pushing my cock in and out of her mouth. She was breathing through her nose, her eyes locked with mine.

"Mmmm, you're so bad, Allie," Freja moaned, watching us while her hand churned inside her pussy. "I can't wait to see him lick you and then fuck you..."

"Let me lick you, Alexa," I panted, fingers and thumbs caressing her ears now. "Let me lick you for her..."

Alexa pulled her mouth off me and nodded eagely, standing up. She gently made me sit down on the floor and adjusted the camera to show her body above her knees. She stepped over me, gently tipping my head back and nestling her pussy down against my mouth and her legs on either side of me. I snaked my tongue out and began lapping at her wet slit, making her tremble.

"Mmmm, Fre," she moaned, squirming on my mouth and fondling her breasts. "He's so fucking good at this, I wish you could feel it."

"Uhhhn, Allie, would you share him with me?" Freja whimpered, watching eagerly while I tongued her friend's slippery lips. "Would you let him fuck me?"

"Yes," Alexa panted, her skin already flushed and getting damp. "Yes, love, I'd let him fuck you. I'd lie beneath you and- nnnnn!- lie beneath you and hold you tight and squirm my cunt into yours while he fucks you and cums in you. Oh God..."

"Allie, you slut," gasped her friend, her hand a flurry of activity on her pussy. "Yes, fuck... I want to fuck him with you!"

Alexa shivered and pinched her nipples, biting her lip as she squirmed over my mouth. My face was already glistening with her arousal, her wonderful taste on my tongue. "Yes, oh God, yes, Fre... want to watch him fuck me now? Oh shit, Alex..."

"Yes," Freja hissed, reaching over and picking up a large dildo. "Fuck her, Alex. Fuck your aunt and cum inside her."

Alexa climbed off my mouth and set up the webcam to allow Freja a perfect view of our fucking. She moved onto the bed and got on all fours, facing her friend. I moved around to her ass and knelt behind her. As I was doing this, Freja crawled on her bed and stuck the imposing dildo on the headboard with a suction cup. She intended to mimic our positions, feeling what Alexa felt in a way.

Alexa tried to control her breathing, hands flexing on the edge of the bed while she watched her friend get in position. I took gentle hold of her ass cheeks and parted them slightly, looking down at her incredibly wet pussy. My cockhead teased against the lips, sticky with her desire.

"Ready, Fre?" she breathed. Her friend nodded, kneeling on all fours, facing us, her ass wiggling as she positioned herself. Alexa looked back at me through heavily-lidded eyes and nodded. Keeping her cheeks pulled apart, I pushed my cockhead through her netherlips and then slid all the way inside, making her arch her back and groan wantonly. As I entered her, Freja pushed back against her dildo, moaning loudly as she took it into her pussy.

I began to push in and out of Alexa, establishing a steady rhythm so we could watch her friend fuck herself. They stared at one another intently, clearly indulging in an age-old ritual between them and sharing it with me. Alexa was very turned on, her pussy incredibly hot and wet around me. She panted as she bumped her ass against my hips, her breasts swaying and jiggling beneath her.

"God, Allie, you're so beautiful," moaned Freja, her eyes glued to us. "I wish I were there with you."

"Wish you were here too, Fre," Alexa grunted, biting her lower lips while she ground her ass back against me in eager circles. "He feels so good..."

I breathed deeply and steadily, determined to not cum until Alexa was done putting on this little show she had planned for her friend. We both watched Freja, thrilling to see her squirming against the dildo she was fucking herself with. She supported herself on one hand while she other massaged and squeezed her breasts. She licked her lips as she stared into Alexa's blue eyes, rapt by what she was watching.

Soon, Alexa pushed back against me and straightened her back, putting me on my haunches while she rested on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her and she began grinding or moving up and down on my cock, which Freja could now see as Alexa spread her legs- my glistening shaft was swallowed repeatedly by her greedy pussy, which made the squelching noises we'd come to love hearing from our fucking.

Freja was panting as she watched me molest Alexa's breasts, massaging them in circles or pinching and pulling on the nipples. Alexa's breath was ragged and she turned her head and jammed her mouth to mine, our tongues tangling as we kissed feverishly, one of her hands running through my hair.

"Oh, God, fuck him hard, Allie..." Freja mananged to gasp, her skin going pink and shining with her exertions. "Lie on your back on let him pin you and cum in you!"

"Is that... what you want?" Alexa panted, trembling in excitement. "You want him to pin me down? Pin me and fuck me so I can't escape?"

"Yes..." the Danish girl whimpered. "Please!"

Before I knew what was happening, Alexa had managed to turn around in my lap, facing into me and then lying down on her back, her head over the side of the bed and looking at the laptop screen, where Freja was still fucking herself madly. She gripped my arms as I leaned over her, pushing deep inside and she groaned so loudly I thought my parents might actually hear her.

"Fuck me, Alex," she hissed, her eyes flashing as she looked up at me for a moment. "Fucking give it to me so Freja can see it. Show her what you do to me!"

I began pounding down onto her, my cock ramming in and out forcefully. Alexa's body shuddered and thrashed beneath me, squeezing my shaft feverishly while we fucked. Her breath was little more than a series of pants and gasps while she looked upside down at Freja, who was almost slamming herself back against her dildo, her whole body shaking.

"Oh, Jesus, he's gonna make me cum, Fre!" Alexa grunted, her fingernails digging into my triceps as she held up. Her hips were pistoning up and down beneath me, our pubic bones almost smacking into one another as my cock drove deeper and deeper inside her.

"Fuck him, you slut!" Freja growled, her eyes glassy and her mouth hanging open. "Take his cum in you!"

"Cum in me, Alex," my goddess said, her voice shaking almost as much as her breasts were. "Cum deep in me, please."

I pumped harder and harder, arching my spine down as I pressed inside her. Her pussy clenched me with increasing fervour, my head almost spinning from the pressure. The boiling tingle was building as I felt my balls tighten, a delerious pleasure spreading through me...

I dropped my weight on top of Alexa and jammed my mouth against hers, kissing her madly as she screamed when the orgasm hit her. Her legs had locked around my waist and her nails almost tore at me. I crushed her in my arms as my cock throbbed relentlessly and pumped my cum deep inside her pussy. Tongues plunged while hips thrust and ground with unreal eagerness. I growled in ecstasy, a primal sound that sent shivers through us both.

She collapsed completely, her arms spread out to the sides, her neck limp and her head craned over the bed to stare at the laptop screen through wide eyes, glassy with release and euphoria. Tremors ran through her as I kept stroking in and out, allowing her greedy slit to milk me dry. We both watched Freja in exhaustion, her face buried in her arms on the bed and her ass up in the air while she rode out her own orgasm, body shaking like a leaf in the wind.

When the almost paralyzing pleasure had finally passed, Alexa pulled my face down to hers and we kissed deeply and slowly, lost in one another's bliss. Her eyes were moist, no doubt for several reasons, all of them good.

"I love you so much," she whispered, her lips still pressed to mine. "You're my world, Alex."

"I love you too, Alexa," I replied, knowing that she believed me. "Thank you for sharing this with me."

She hummed and smiled, rubbing her nose against mine now. "Any time you like, I promise. This was so hot, my love."

Alexa finally turned herself over onto her stomach, spreading her legs wide enough for me to rest between them and keep my still-hard cock inside her. She smiled tiredly at Freja and blew her a kiss.

"Enjoy yourself, Fre?" she askedalready knowing the answer.

Freja slumped forward onto her bed, the dildo popping out of her, glistening with her cum. It was several seconds before the Danish girl answered. "Best... incest... ever..."

Alexa giggled. "We would know, we've both fucked those sisters, right? But they're not a patch on my nephew."

"Nej," sighed Freja, her brow dripping with sweat, her whole body glistening. "That was the best sex I have had in a long time. I would love to do this again, but let's space it out a little, or I will die."

"Fair enough," Alexa said, nodding. "I almost die every time we have sex, after all."

"Riiiiight..." I said in response. She giggled and squirmed her butt against me cheerfully.