Alex & Alexa Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I settled down onto the bed beside her and she caressed my chest contentedly. "Being in that accident just reminded me of how precious my time with the people I love is," she said quietly. "My family. You, Karen, even Mike."

I looked amused. "Even my dad? You're surprised you like him?"

"Oh, no, nothing like that," she corrected, smiling. "Your dad's just so much, well, bigger than anything else in my life, not just his body, but his personality, his sense of humour, his ambitions... he's almost fictional, you know?"

"Well, just don't get any ideas about trying to bed him," I teased, reaching over and caressing her breast. "I might get jealous."

"Noooooooooooo," Alexa said readily, shaking her head. "Nope nope nope. Karen can have him. I've no doubt he's a demon in the sack and he's sexy as hell, but no, thank you. I'm prefectly happy having him as my brother-in-law and that's it, Charlie. I can't see him any other way. I wasn't enchanted by him when I saw him, I was duly impressed. You, on the other hand..."

It was too succinct a response to not be true. She liked my dad a lot, she might even love him as a family member, but she'd never be in love with him or feel more than an ephemeral attraction to him. Under other circumstances, who knows? But that wasn't my concern and it was clear I had nothing to worry about.

It actually made me feel a lot better, because if she wasn't attracted to my dad, of all people, then no one else aside from me was ever going to get her attention. No other guy, anyway.

"So are you gonna tell me what this 'special' thing is you have planned for tonight?" I asked, brushing my fingers over her nipple. It hardened under my touch, i loved how easily her body became aroused. Alexa bit her lip and gave me a naughty smile.

"Nope," she said simply. "You'll just have to wait like a good boy and find out."

"What if I don't feel like being good?" I countered, sitting up and now giving her breast a squeeze. Alexa sighed and closed her eyes.

"You can't break me," she murmured as I massaged her silken, squishy skin. "I won't tell, no matter what you do to me."

"Is that a dare?" I asked, now grinning as I could see her wrestling with her growing arousal.

Before I was ready for it, Alexa had turned and pushed me onto my back, fast as a viper. Her eyes flashed as she pressed down on my shoulders, pinning me. I felt her pussy sink down onto my cock and I groaned in sudden ecstasy.

"You're going to be a good boy," she breathed as she slid up and down my shaft. "Or I'll make you cum so hard right now that you're too pooped to pop later and you'll miss out on the surprise. Is that what you want, Alex?"

"I don't know," I rasped, reaching up and cupping her breasts, massaging and squeezing them. Alexa moaned and her head fell backward. "Do I?"

"Oh God," she panted, riding my cock, her body still damp from her earlier sexual exertions. "You really want to, Alex. Oh, fuck, I want to feel your cum in me..."

I rolled her over, pinning her on her back and Alexa gasped, her eyes going wide as I exerted my physical strength over her. She gasped and panted while I thumped my hips against hers, driving my cock deep inside her pussy with an increasing need. She gripped by ass cheeks and pulled me deeper inside, fingers digging into my skin.

"Oh God..." Alexa whimpered.

I clenched my teeth and slowed my pumping, finally pulling myself out of her. We both shook and moaned as we fought to control ourselves. She clutched the sheets of my bed and sighed almost in frustration. I laid down on my front, face buried in the pillows as I took deep breaths and tried to think of something, anything, to calm myself and stop wanting to immediately cum.

"Roseanne Barr... wearing nothing but a thong... riding away on a unicycle..."

Done.

I slowly turned over on my back stared at the ceiling, sighing heavily. Alexa too was lying down, her eyes looking mystified.

"What sort of alien steel are you made of that you could do that?" she asked. "Holy shit, Alex. You must be looking forward to that surprise tonight."

She looked down her body, still amazed. "My poor little girl. She's so hungry now and..."

She turned on her side and looked at me, caressing my face. "Thank you. I don't know how you did it, but maybe that was the right thing to do, even if neither of us liked it. I'll make sure tonight is extra-special for us now."

Alexa stood up and smiled at me, cupping her breasts. "I'm going to rinse off in your shower so I don't smell like horny and sex. I'll be quick. God, I love you..."

She turned to walk toward my shower before pausing and turning around. She walked back to me quickly and collapsed on top of me, her lips locking onto mine and kissing me hungrily, her pussy grinding on my cock. I kissed her back readily, amazed that I hadn't exploded yet. She stood up suddenly and wiggled off quickly to the bathroom, before she completely lost control of herself.

I put my hands over my face and groaned when the door to the bathroom had closed. This girl was going to kill me. My cock, which I had worked so hard to calm, was throbbing and rigid again. My heart was thundering in my chest.

I hadn't been quite as sweaty as Alexa, since I hadn't cum the way she had, but I still needed to cleanse myself. I got off the bed and found a package of body-safe wipes. I rubbed several all over my body, but mostly my poor, abused cock. Alexa had been so aroused that my midsection was sticky with her essence, which almost had the consistency of tree resin at this point.

Alexa came out of the shower seconds later, drying herself with my towel. Her hair was up and she grinned at me.

"Much better," she said, massaging her butt cheeks. "Didn't do my hair, since I didn't want them to know I took a shower or why, but the cold water quenched my fires for now."

"Best not to have to answer questions," I agreed. "And as much as I'm enjoying watching you naked, I thinking you should probably head upstairs to the couch and get dressed."

She sighed and nodded. "I know. However, dinner will be fun and tonight will be quite wonderful, I promise."

She dropped the towel and walked up to me, leaning in and giving me a chaste peck on the cheek, her nipples barely brushing my chest.

"I love you," she whispered. "I'll see you upstairs..."

I watched her head upstairs, missing her already. I decided to put my clothes back on and began playing a game, wondering when my parents would finally be ready to come down.

***

"Is your aunt up yet?" read the text message.

"How would I know?" I replied, frowning. "I'm in the basement, you're as close as I am."

"Fine, let's try this again. Go upstairs, check on Allie, report back. Am I achieving clarity?"

I think what worried me is that I could readily identify the tone of my mother's voice, even though this had only been text. I shrugged and went upstairs, finding Alexa lying on the couch and texting on her phone. She saw me and smiled warmly.

"Time to get up?" she asked.

"I think mom's hungry," I replied. "She told me to come and check on you."

She giggled. "I guess getting fucked in half by your dad kick-starts her appetite."

"The less I think about that, the better," I muttered. "Go ahead and get ready, I'll go get them."

I went up the stairs and knocked on the door to their room. Dad opened it after a moment, wearing jeans and no shirt. He seemed to have hastily put them on. Mom was sitting on the edge of the bed, wrapped in a white blanket and presumeably naked beneath it. She looked away from the door politely.

"I take it Allie's awake?" dad asked, grinning. I nodded.

"About time," mom sighed. "Contrary to popular belief, I do get hungry on occasion."

"I told her to get up, so come down whenever you're ready." I said, taking the doorknob and closing the door. I headed downstairs and told Alexa they'd be ready in a bit, since they seemed to have just finished up.

"Cool," she said, standing and walking up to me, thankfully dressed. She put her arms around me and smiled, brushing her lips against mine as she looked up into my eyes. "You know I'm going to do everything I can to make you absolutely crazy during dinner and not get caught, right?"

"I had a feeling you might," I replied quietly, wanting to just kiss her and pin her to the couch. "I'm looking forward to seeing you try."

We shared a loving kiss before we heard my parents coming down the stairs and stood apart, waiting patiently.

***

Dinner was fun. I always enjoyed hot pot, but the four of us had developed a dynamic that worked well around a dinner table. True, the structure of the huge heater beneath the table meant Alexa couldn't play footsie with me readily the way she had perhaps planned, but we nonetheless had an excellent time. Not surprisingly, the table was loaded with food and even mom was hungry. Perhaps Alexa was right, maybe getting fucked in half by dad really did stimulate her appetite.

"Have you met anyone at the university yet that you liked, Allie?" mom asked, popping some freshly fried beef into her mouth. "And I don't mean friends, I mean some guy you might want to date."

"Well, I..." Alexa began somewhat uncertainly. "I've only been to the campus a few times, Karen, I haven't really been concentrating on developing a social life, not to mention it's summer. The waters might be a little thin."

"Well, don't give up hope," mom said casually. "Y'never know when someone you don't expect will just show up, right?"

Alexa shrugged. "True enough, and I'm patient."

"I'm glad you made friends with Jeanie," mom added, putting some lamb strips into the boiler. "Think you'll find her amusing enough to hang out with? You two have a playdate coming up, don't you?"

I didn't make a sound, but there was clearly a smirk on my face and mom saw it. She looked at my stonily.

"Something to add, Wamba?" she asked, seemingly unaumsed.

"Er, no," I replied, going back to my food. "That just might be indicative about why Alexa's gonna have a hard time meeting boys..."

Alexa blushed and looked at her food. Mother's eyes went wide. Dad supressed a chuckle.

"Outed..." he said under his breath.

"I had no clue you liked girls, Ali," mom said in a kind of wonderment. "Not that it matters, of course, I guess it just took me off guard."

Alexa turned her head to look at me pointedly. "It wasn't supposed to be a big deal."

Her words expressed disapproval, but I felt her foot sneak over and caress my shin. She'd taken her shoe off. Clearly she wasn't too overwrought.

"It's not," mom said, shrugging. "It doesn't matter if you're hetero, gay, bi or demi, not to us, anyway."

"Well, I guess I'm bi," Alexa continued, pulling lamb out of the pot. "Sort of on a girl kick at the moment, maybe, but it's hardly the sort of thing that you plan, right?"

"Well, good to know there might be nieces or nephews in my future," mom mused. "Goodness only knows when we'll get grandkids out of Chuckles over here."

She looked at me for a moment. "Unless you're gay."

I rolled my eyes while dad tried not to burst out laughing and Alexa snickered. "I'm not gay, mom."

"Well, it wouldn't matter if you were," she answered in a non-chalant voice. "It would just explain a few things is all."

I sighed and concentrated on eating while Alexa reached across the table and fist-bumped mom. Even though I was driving, dad took some pity on me and allowed me to have a beer, ordering a Khan Brau for me. The mood lightened up again and we talked cheerfully about funny things that had happened to Alexa in Europe and what our course loads should be like this coming years.

"So when do you think they'll allow us to start doing the deparment work?" she asked. "More to the point, when do you suppose they'll allow me to start working?"

Mom and dad thought about that and looked at one another for a moment, seeming to communicate telepathically. Dad shrugged. "No reason you can't start along with Alex, as long as you agree to do nothing pants-on-head retarded and do any heavy lifting or strenuous exercise for the next few days."

"I'm pretty sure I can do the department's lug work while Alexa sorts and re-files," I mentioned. "I'll keep an eye on her."

"Good, then start when you're ready," mom concluded, smiling as she put some Chinese cabbage in the boiler. "Y'know, Allie, concerning Alex's seeming inability to find a date with anything containing an X chromosome, maybe it wouldn't be so bad for you to be seen in his presence. Might generate some interest in him when other girls see a pretty young thing on his arm."

Alexa and I paused and looked at one another and then back at mom.

"It was just a thought," mom said, shrugging. "Nobody knows you're related except a few staff members and you don't share a surname. Just think about it when you're not doing anything better."

"Thanks, mom." I said dryly, taking a pull from my beer bottle. "My aunt is the secret to my getting a date, is that it?"

"Oh, don't be so uppity," mom replied dismissively. "It beats dating your 360 controller, doesn't it? Allie's ridiculously pretty, she's exactly the right age to be seen on your arm and other women will wonder what you have going on to keep her interest. Everyone wins."

"Now, Karen, there's no such thing as 'everyone wins'," dad chided, holding up his chopsticks. "Well, except in the Special Olympics... and even then you have to tell them..."

"Oh, you're awful!" mom said, swatting dad while Alexa went wide-eyed and began giggling at what dad had said. As progressive as he might have been in his world views, he wasn't above politically incorrect humour by any stretch of the imagination. I just ignored the statement and continued eating.

"Besides," mom pointed out. "You're going to be seen in one another's company on-campus anyway while you're working, so rumors are inevitable. Just trying to help you out, Sparky."

"Great," I muttered. "My mom's advice to getting women attracted to me is to date my aunt. Nothing weird about that."

"It's a tad unconventional," Alexa mused. "But I guess I don't mind pretending to date my nephew, as long as he doesn't get underfoot while I'm hitting on some cute girl."

I hung my head in despair as mom and dad roared with laughter.

***

I drove us all home, since I was the DD. We went into the house, mom giggling as dad picked her up and carried her through the door and into the loving room. He placed her on the chesterfield and sat down, putting her feet on top of his lap. He removed her shoes and began massaging her feet.

"Mmmm, heaven," mom sighed as dad worked her toes. "Allie, honey, you need to find a girl who'll do this for you."

Alexa shrugged as she sat down in one of the big chairs. "I don't doubt that, but the only girl I know thus far is Jeanie."

"Oh, she's hopless," mom snorted. "She's got big, cute eyes, but they don't leave a lot of room for anything else in her head, trust me. What were you thinking when you asked her out?"

"Actually, she asked me out," Alexa admitted, blushing a little while I sat in a big chair nearby. "I kind of said yes because I wanted to know someone and she is sort of cute. She came to see me in the hospital and your son got an eyefull when she said goodbye to me."

Mom began giggling uncontrollably, to the place where dad almost had to stop rubbing her feet. "Oh, honey," she teased, looking over at me with tears of mirth in her eyes. "Did your auntie traumatize you?"

"Har-har, mother," I sighed, rolling my eyes. "Jeanie just gave your sister a rather involved kiss before she left, it's not like I've never seen two girls lez out before."

Alexa flushed scarlet at my language and dad chuckled. My mom seemed to not know what to say for a moment, a dear blessing from my point of view since she'd been scoring off me all evening. I stood and went over to the entertainment center, putting on a CD of Lionel Hampton, one of mom's favourite jazz artists. She relaxed again and hummed contentedly.

"Alex, move Allie over to the other chesterfield and massage her feet," she said languidly. "She could use the tlc and you could use the practice for when you get a girl, you'll need to know how to spoil her."

My aunt and I shared a look and I shrugged. I stood and took her by the hand, leading her over to the other chesterfield. I gently laid her down and then lifted her feet, sitting beneath them. I removed her shoes and knee-length socks, trying to not look up her skirt. It was a ruffled, flowing thing that terminated maybe mid-thigh. I looked over at mom and dad while I began rubbing her toes. Alexa sighed and settled into the couch.

"This is nice," mom murmured, tracing a fingernail along the carpet at the foot of the chesterfield. "It's been a very busy week for everyone in this family and hopefully we're settling into a pleasant and relaxed rhythm for the rest of the summer, no more surprises."

"Amen to that." Alexa agreed. "Hey, Alex isn't too bad at this."

"Better not be," dad said, still working the balls of mom's feet. "I taught him every single technique I used in seducing your sister."

"Well, let's hope he's not that good..." Alexa said, causing mom to giggle again.

I felt her clasp my fingers with her toes, almost caressing me, a secret signal between us.

We sat in silence for some time, the men reverently servicing the women they worshipped and loved. Alexa's arm that was pressed into the back of the couch her hand subtly touching my forearm and caressing it. Neither dad or mom could see that from their angle, so it was alright.

"Well, at least Alex will get glowing references from me about his foot massages if girls ask," Alexa murmured. "But I'm not ready for sleep yet and he's sending me there."

"Well, I'd say let's open some wine, but Allie can't have any for the next few days," mom mused. "Oh, I know. Honey, go and get one of the hookahs, she can do that."

"I thought we had a kid so he could run and fetch things," dad answered, pretending to look confused. "Was I wrong?"

"No, not at all, but he's busy turning Allie into a puddle and that's more important, so be a dear and get one of the new ones, will you?"

He nodded and got out from beneath her, heading off to get the hookah and supplies. Mom got up slowly and sighed, rotating her neck.

"Mmm, what that man does to me," she breathed. "He's in for a great night."

I screwed up my face, retreating inside my head and trying to not hear what my mom was talking about. I'm glad and grateful she was relaxing, but this was a little much and not quite what I had in mind.

"Are you sure it's okay for me to take Alex's room for the next few days?" Alexa asked. I don't want to be a bother."

"Darling, you'd be a bother if you had a dizzy spell in the middle of the night and went crashing down the stairs," mom chided. "Gollum will be fine, he'll just be suffering separation anxienty from his gaming consoles."

I just rolled my eyes.

"I'll make sure that he stocks the fridge downstairs with things you might need, juices and snacks and so on," mom added. "Is there anything Alex can get from your room for you?"

"Er, no." Alexa replied.

"Oh, Allie, don't be vain," mom insisted. "I don't want you going back and forth up the stairs, a switch in head elevation too rapidly and you-"

"It's not that Karen," Alexa interrupted. "It's just that, well... anything I might need from my room, I really don't think Alex will want to be getting for me."

Mom thought about what her sister was saying for a moment and then began giggling, to the place where tears were running down her face.