Alex & Alexa Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I have papers to write, but I don't rememver my own name at the moment, so maybe I'll just go to sleep," Freja said wearily. "Can you forgive me for ending our session, Allie? I know it was relatively short."

"There will always be more sessions, my love," Alexa cooed. "And one day, you'll come and visit us or we'll come to you. Wouldn't that be wonderful?"

"Ja, if it does not kill me," the Danish girl quipped, prompting a giggle from my Alexa. "It was very nice to meet you, Alex, I mean that on every possible level. Take good care of my Allie. I love you, whore!"

"Love you too, slut." Alexa purred, reacing over and pushing a button on her laptop to kill the Skype window. She sighed contentedly and rested her head on her arms, face turned to the side and eyes closed.

"That was perfect," she mumbled after some silence. "You are too wonderful, my love. What would I do without you?"

"I dunno, but I'm pretty damn sure I'd wither away and die without you." I replied, leaning down and kissing her cheek and neck, causing her to moan in pleasure. "I enjoyed that as much as you did."

"I'm glad," she said, nodding. "I'm glad we could all share one another. She means a lot to me. Are you really going to be okay with that?"

"Definitely," I confirmed, nodding. "I love you."

"Mmmmm, love you too," she cooed, turning herself over to look up at me. "I love you so much..."

We kissed and caressed one another gently for some time until Alexa yawned and giggled.

"Guess I'm tired," she mused, stretching her arms over her head, her beautiful breasts displayed prominently. "Wonder what brought that about."

"I'd better get moving, then." I stated, not happy about leaving her but feeling a mite tired myself. "I'll grab my laptop and keep it trained on you overnight."

"Same here," she said, smiling at me lovingly. "Good night, my loving nephew."

"G'night, aunt I want to marry." I replied, kissing her one more time and then climbing off her. I retrieved my laptop and put on some pajamas, heading upstairs after she blew a kiss my way.

Lying in my old room, watching her sleeping form on my webcam, I realized exactly how committed and addicted to Alexa I was, and it pained me that I had no solution for keeping her as my beloved. We were dating other people just to steal moments alone with one another. It was so unfair.

Sleep took me and I resolved to not worry about it until tomorrow.

The love of my life held me in my dreams.

***

Author's Notes: Sorry about the delay, still adjusting to life back in the Center of the Universe. We also just elected a new national government and are patiently waiting for the rest of the world to calm down and quit squealing about how sexy the Prime Minister and his wife are.

I still have to write the next chapters, but I know what they are and where I'm headed, so it should be quick. In other news, apparently my exile in the Land of the Crazy gave me high blood pressure, so I'm starting eating more responsibly and exercising more than I was (ie, not at all), and hopefully that'll kick start my creative juices as well. I've been stressed out and lethargic lately, what with the transition back home and all.

I'm really starting to enjoy writing Karen and Mike, who are proving to be quite a bit more humourous than I originally thought they would. I'm hoping you'll like where this ends up.

Keep your stick on the ice!

- Management