Alex & Alexa Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, I'm outta here," I announced, standing suddenly and climbing out of the tub and stomping over to get my towel. "You people are crazy. I'll be in my room."

"Nice butt, nephew!" I heard Alexa call at me while my mother began laughing. I wrapped my towel around my middle and exited the room, heading down the hallway.

Fifteen seconds later, right on cue, Alexa came out of the hotel room and jogged down the hallway toward me, wrapped up in a towel. I paused and waited for her. With a huge grin, she pulled me around the corner into the ice dispensary alcove. She pressed herself to me and we kissed heatedly. She reached under my towel and massaged my cock with her hand, which was making me swell rapidly.

"They sent me to get you," she said finally, taking her hand out from under my towel and just putting her arms around my shoulders. "You're doing a really good job of throwing them off the trail, you know."

"Good," I agreed, nodding. "Sucks that I have to do it, but necessary."

"I know," she cooed, smiling warmly. "I'll stop teasing so much, so that you can stay put for a bit. Just keep acting uncomfortable, or if you do have to look at me, be polite, like you don't want to. They're buying it."

"Now I just need to wait for this hard-on you gave me to go away." I muttered.

"Oh, no problem," she said, grabbing a large cube of ice from the tray in the dispenser and reaching under my towel to press it against my cock. I shuddered, my eyes going wide as the cold splintered through my groin, making me soften and shrink almost immediately. "All gone!"

She gave me a final peck on the cheek and led me in triumph back to my parent's hotel room. The rest of the jacuzzi session was a relaxing one.

***

People began arriving the following day. The Duscheney family showed up first, of course, and there was an ecstatic reunion between my mother and her friend. Dad and I were polite and genial with people, staying out of the way while they fawned all over my aunt. Once it was known there was a hot tub in my parents' room, the women all decided that they needed to try it out. Dad took me for a nature walk, far away from all the estrogen.

"Nice people, I guess," I said as we clambered over some rocks and fallen trees. "Liz has grown up to be pretty."

"She's been dating that Colin kid forever, it's about time they got hitched," dad mused. "And I suppose she's pretty enough, but your mom's going to have to talk with Alexa tonight."

"What about?" I asked, playing dumb, although I was fairly certain I knew the answer.

"Your aunt is going to be, hands down, the prettiest young woman at this whole event," dad said simply. "And outshining the bride is often a bad idea."

"Not like she can help it." I reasoned.

"True, but if we decide that something needs to be done to prevent hurt feelings, then we might find ways to tone her down just a bit," he pointed out. "Not during the whole stay, of course, but during the reception when everyone will be checking out what everyone else is wearing. And no matter what your aunt wears, she tends to be... prominent."

"Well it's not like we can make her wear a gunny sack."

"She'd probably still pull that off," dad mused. "In any event, if your mom makes a decision, be ready to be helpful however you can. We're lucky, you and I, we wear our suits and that's it. There's a whole different layer of plot device for the ladies."

We discussed his courses and what was involved in them- true, I wasn't even in the quantum and theoretical physics field, but dad still had the expectation that I, as his son, would have a more-than-rudimentary understanding of what he was talking up. It kept my brain nice and elastic. Mom expected the same of me, but she got tired of my 'walk the Planck' jokes sooner than dad did.

Dad then asked me about our work in the Languages department, showing a predictably disturbing familiarity with what I was talking about. Dad may have been a scientist, but he knew linguistics and history better than many professors. I was proud to think of him as a Renaissance Man. Maybe I would be one too.

Sure I would. An incestuous gamer-geek would be the next Renaissance Man. No problem.

He asked me if I was actually okay with taking Alexa as my date, hoping it wasn't too much of an imposition. I replied that it shouldn't get in the way of finding a girl to mess around with, if I felt the need. He laughed and said to just make sure I wasn't distantly related to any girl I got into bed. I laughed as well and said I'd try.

If he only knew.

***

I didn't to spend as much time with Alexa as I would have liked, but that was to be expected. I had old family and friends obligations and Alexa had tons of people to be introduced to. Not surprisingly, she was the center of attention when people weren't fawning over the bride. I think Liz, the bride-to-be, was a little jealous of the way men were spending time around my aunt. Of course, Liz was about to be married and therefore off-limits, and everyone knew that I was Alexa's surrogate date for this event.

Even though she was quite open about being a lesbian, this fact didn't deter all the males who tried to flock around her, particularly one young sixteen year-old horndog and one of the groom's uncles. He seemed to think it was okay to put his arm around her and be rather casual. Alexa subtly shook her head when I moved to intervene, indicating that at least for now she had things covered. I know dad was keeping a quiet watch also. Mom trusted the two of us to look after her little sister.

The sun had set and mom found me, giving me a hug. All this socializing was keeping her busy.

"Alex, I think it's time for you to take your aunt for a walk, she no doubt needs a break," she said quietly. "And I'm sure her ass feels like a pin-cushion. Get her away from the crowds, will you?"

I found her with a group and asked her if she wanted to go get a refreshment. She excused herself from the crowd she was mingling with and followed me, maintaining a small distance between us as we walked, something we both hated.

"Mom said to come and get you, relieve you from the pressures of socializing." I mentioned as we walked.

"Thank God," she breathed. "Want to go somewhere and make out?"

"Pretty sure we can arrange that for a bit." I replied, grinning. We exited the lodge and wandered along one of the many paths, now holding hands under the stars. We didn't really say anything, just content with one another's presence. It was a warm night and a lovely breeze played through the trees. The lights of the lodge were soon far behind us. Aside from our footsteps, the only sounds were the songs of night creatures.

"I love moments like this," she said quietly. "Just the sounds of nature."

"Yeah?"

"It's so romantic," she lilted, before smirking. "Until you realize it's just tens of thousands of animals trying to get laid."

I tilted my head back and let out a Wookie call, making her laugh. She found a tree she liked and leaned back against it, smiling at me coyly. I walked up to her, my body just touching hers. I could see why she'd picked this spot- a silvery ray of moonlight caught her beautiful face, illuminating her light an angel.

She giggled. "You look positively enraptured."

"I am," I breathed, gazing at her in wonder. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. You're perfect."

"Oh, c'mon, that's a little much." Alexa said quietly, but I could see the thrill in her eyes at my words.

"No, really," I insisted, placing my hands on her waist and my legs between hers. "You're... you're what I pictured Galadriel always looked like in the books. You're tall, your hair is golden, eyes of sapphire blue, you're regal..."

"No gap between my front teeth." Alexa quipped, winking. "Did you picture Galadriel with big tits?"

"Well, yes, she was my fictional crush," I admitted. "I was annoyed when Celeborn didn't die in the book, paving the way for the make-believe young Noldor hero, Alexildin."

"You're such a man," she sighed, shaking her head slightly. "But only an idiot of a woman wouldn't be flattered by being compared to Galadriel. Thank you for saying so, Alex. I think you deserve a reward..."

"I dunno that we have time to fuck." I said somewhat morosely. "I was just supposed to get you away from the ass-grabbers for a bit."

"Well there have been a slew of those, for sure," she agreed, taking a hair-tie out of her jeans pocket and pulling her hair back in a ponytail. "And a reward doesn't mean I need to fuck you."

I grinned as she took me by the arms and gently turned us around until I was the one leaning on the tree. Alexa smiled slyly as she sank to her knees, dragging her lush breasts down my body and then undoing my pants.

"Is it awful that every time I see a girl pull her hair back, I automatically get a tingle?" I asked as she took my already-swelling cock out of my pants.

"Not at all," she replied, giving it some gentle strokes while she looked up at me with sultry eyes. "It's pretty much a universal symbol when a girl is around her guy. If she pulls her hair back and she's not about to blow him, she'd better be about to puke. Not nice to get a guy going like that."

She definitely had me going as she slowly took my cock inside her mouth, humming softly. Her eyes were closed at first, but then they fluttered open and she looked up at me, those unreal blue eyes gazing at me languidly. I was hard in no time and gripped the tree, my head thunking back against it, like the headrest on the car drive in.

We were far enough off the main trail that we didn't need to worry about anyone interrupting us and if someone did come this way, we'd no doubt hear them. Alexa went at it with a will, beginning to bob back and forth, her hand making a gentle twisting action on my shaft as it followed her mouth. I shivered as I felt her tongue swirling around my pulsing head.

"God, I love you so much." I breathed.

Her only response was to hum again, no doubt indicating her total agreement. I tried not to groan as her lips touched the root of my cock, my member now in her throat. She held me there for several seconds, letting me feel the wet heat of her mouth before beginning to suck on me again. It was absolute Heaven.

My hands went to her head, holding it gently as she fucked me with her mouth. My hips began to pump back and forth in time with her lips and I knew it wouldn't be long. Alexa didn't seem interested in delaying the orgasm, she wanted me to cum in her mouth, and hard. Hey, who am I to disappoint the woman of my dreams?

I trembled and groaned as loudly as I dared, the tingling warmth spreading through my as I began to cum. Alexa moaned lightly and bobbed back and forth faster and faster before I erupted in her mouth, taking my warm offering down her throat hungrily. My fingers kneaded her hair reflexively and my knees were trembling. Her thumb pressed along the vein on the underside of my cock, helping to milk every last drop from me. I was panting by the time she finished and stood up, smiling at a job well done.

"You sure I can't... lick your pussy to make it even?" I breathed, looking up at the stars and moon through the boughs high overhead.

"We're even now, my love," she purred, stroking my cheek and looking at me lovingly. "A girl doesn't let a compliment like being compared to Galadriel go unanswered. You said the most wonderful thing and I thanked you. It'll always be that way or better. Count on it."

In the back of my mind, I realized we were talking about this sort of thing like we had a future together, that somehow this craziness was all going to work out. And neither of us had any idea whatsoever how it could, forget would. I ignored it for the moment, enjoying being in love with my aunt.

She bent over and pulled my boxers and pants back up, dutifully zipping and buckling me before giving me a hug. I held her to me and sighed contentedly. This was one of those moments that could last for ever and I'd be the happiest man alive. How many men get to hug, kiss and make love to their goddess, forget worship them?

"These moments of ours go by too quickly," she murmured, her face pressed into my shoulder. "I guess we'd better go back."

Reluctantly, I agreed, walking hand-in-hand, we started heading back when Alexa stopped suddenly.

"Oh, shit," she exclaimed quietly, suddenly reaching up and feeling her hair. "Stupid pontytail is still in."

"That wouldn't have been good," I laughed while she futzed with her long, blonde locks, pulling the tie out. "Jig would've been up then, for sure."

"Getting outed as not being a lesbian would have been the least of my worries at that point," she muttered, her gorgeous tresses falling around her shoulders and down her back again. "Getting caught with bee-jay hair in the presence of my nephew, that would probably overshadow the whole damn wedding."

"Along with seeing us get killed." I agreed, falling in beside her as we resumed our trek back to the lodge. "This... is going to sound weird to say, Alexa, but I think you should really play the lesbian card this week while everyone is here."

She looked at me as we kept walking. "What, you want me to sleep with a woman?"

"I don't mind," I said simply, shrugging. "I know you like girls and I completely confident in your love for me. We're not going to have as much time as we want to make love, we both know that. And it'd really keep up the image if it was a poorly-kept secret that you'd hooked up with at least one other wedding guest."

She giggled. "You make me sound like a lesbian slut."

"You are a lesbian slut, or at least a bisexual slut with lesbian leanings," I said reasonably. "Who just happens to be in love with her nephew, who in turn is madly in love with her. And it'd go a long way to keeping up the façade."

"Well, you got me on the lesbian slut part," she sighed. "But what about you?"

I shrugged. "What about me?"

"Aren't your parents expecting you to possibly get a girl in the sack? They got you your own private room, after all. And I wouldn't be jealous."

"I know what you mean, but they also wouldn't be surprised if I didn't get laid." I mused. "They are half-convinced that I'll spend all my time in my room playing games. They're happy you're along because if I'm your chaperone, then I'm not holed up making love to the console."

"I'll make you a deal," she said, turning and looking at me. "I'll keep my options open for hooking up with a girl or two, but only if you do the same. If a girl hits on you, Alex, and people are noticing, like my sister and Mike, take her to bed or something. That'll help keep up the façade as well, you know."

I sighed. "Fine, you win. I'll consent to getting fucked if necessary."

"Such a chore," she giggled, tracing a finger down my chest. "And there'll be times we can make love, you know. It's not a total washout. Having sex with other people won't kill us. After all, if Freja visits, we're going to share her."

"Yes, but that's the thing right there," I pointed out. "Share her. We're not sharing anyone at this little shindig. I don't think I'd fuck Freja without you."

"I wouldn't care if you did, truthfully," she said, taking my hands in hers. "Part of me would expect you to look after her if I wasn't around."

"Well, one charade at a time," I replied, looking at her with a firm expression. "Get your lesbian on noticeably during this trip. I'll play it by ear."

"It's not your ear she'll be playing with," Alexa teased, smirking and winking before threading her elbow through mine. "Now get me back to the lodge and let's find me a girl."

"This is the weirdest taboo romance..." I muttered, shaking my head.

***

I was standing in a small knot of people, conversing politely with my mom nearby. She came up and put her hand on my arm, giving me a subtle squeeze. I excused myself from my chatter and moved aside to see what she had to say.

"Don't turn around and stare, but your aunt seems to really be hitting it off with some woman over there," she said quietly, nodding subtly in a certain direction with her head. "I think her name is Cori or something."

I peered around and indeed saw Alexa talking with a rather attractive woman in her late-thirties, with dark hair and a pronounced bosom fitted into a red dress. The woman, Cori, was clearly putting the moves on my aunt, who was playing the part of interested. They were standing close to one another, hands gently holding their drinks, only occasionally moving to touch one another's arm, or pull back a stray lock of hair.

"Huh," I mused, seeming to shrug it off. "Good. That should keep her busy. I'm happy for her."

"King of the romantics, you are," mom said dryly, fixing me with a look. "And what about you, Casanova? I saw that girl Jennifer talking you up and making her thoughts known."

"Yeah," I admitted. "But isn't she, like, distantly related to us somehow?"

"Oh, she's removed from you by a factor of eight," mom said dismissively, waving it off. "You're more closely-related to the stuffed bear head overlooking this hall than you are to her. Seriously, she's practically a different species."

"Are you saying you want me to whomp Jennifer, mom?" I asked bluntly.

"It beats the alternative, having you holed up in your room, making love to that console," she answered, iterating my earlier conversation with my aunt. "Have fun and don't get her pregnant, how difficult can it be? Your dad and I are hosting a small party later, why should you be the only De Bourne or Gordon not getting laid?"

"Thanks for the pep talk, mom." I sighed as she turned and walked away. The complexities of this whole situation were rather astounding, when you thought about it- my aunt and I, who were in love, were looking to fucking other women at this wedding, which we were at as a platonic couple, in order to throw people off the trail about our feelings for one another. My mother approved of my aunt's lesbian hookup, while encouraging me to get into bed with a girl I might be distantly related to, but only so that I wasn't the most boring person at the wedding, because she and my dad were planning to host orgies over the next few days.

Couldn't be simpler.

I looked over at Alexa, who was smiling at me subtly while Cori leaned in and whispered in her ear. Whatever the woman and said, Alexa nodded and then accompanied her away from the gathering, but not before indicating I should follow them. I did so, making sure nobody noted my exit.

I stayed just out of their sight as they threaded their way through the halls of the lodge. I heard Cori ask Alexa if she knew where she was going, to which my aunt replied that she knew of a little nook nobody ever seemed to be around.

I knew the place she was talking about, we had found it the previous day and she'd told me how great it would be to give me head in. It was an out of the way coatroom and indeed there never seemed to be any traffic, even hotel staff. If Alexa was taking her new friend there, she was hoping I'd find a concealed place to watch from.

They found the coat room and Alexa positioned herself in the farthest corner of the unlit room, the only illumination coming from the hallway it sat off of. She faced out, meaning Cori had her back to me as I drew close. Giving me the opportunity I needed, Alexa pulled Cori in, kissing her deeply and pressing their bodies together. Cori moaned as she surrounded and began kissing back, groping my aunt eagerly.

Once I was convinced that Cori was too far gone to notice, I slipped into the room and behind some rolling clothes frames, on which were situated dozens of long suit and coat protectors. In the darkness, there was no way in Hell that Cori would see me, unless I tripped and made a racket. Alexa, however, was doing a great job of keeping the older woman occupied.