Alex & Alexa Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why... why are you..."

"Naked?" my mom asked, finishing my sentence. "I got punked and someone stole my clothes when we were doing a streaking race. I needed to come back to get more clothes and plot revenge on the bastard who did this, whoever they are."

As weird as this situation was, and as terrifying, given how close she was standing to her naked sister hiding under my bed, I got a chill when she mentioned taking revenge on whomever it was- my mother was downright evil when she put her mind to it.

"Why didn't you go to your room?" I asked, hoping I sounded reasonable, acutely aware of the fact that my cock was probably still bulging under the sheet I wore, even if I was no longer hard.

"Because my room is on the third floor and in a much busier traffic area," she said stonily. "Your room was closest for me to-"

She paused and sniffed the air for a moment, then frowned. "Why does it smell like sex in here?"

I gave her a deadpan look. "Why do you think, mother?" I said sarcastically.

She blinked. "I interrupted you having sex?"

"Yes."

"With a girl?"

"Of course!" I snapped, my face colouring. "You interrupted me having sex with a real, live girl."

She looked around. "Where is she?"

"She heard you knock and demand to come in and threw herself under my bed." I replied, knowing exactly how precarious this moment was and trusting to my mother's sense of decency. "I'll probably never get her back out now."

"Oh," mom said, considering and apparently forgetting that she was still completely nude in the middle of her son's hotel room. "Is it Jennifer? Is that you, Jennifer?"

"No, mother, it's not Jennifer." I said in exasperation, wishing she would just do whatever she needed to do to leave my room. "It's someone else entirely."

She raised an eyebrow. "You're cheating on Jennifer? She's going to make a wallet out of your face when she finds out."

"I'm not cheating on Jennifer!" I complained, marching forward and whipping off my sheet to give to her. "And please cover up, this is very disconcerting for me!"

"Oh, you're such a drama llama," she said, rolling her eyes and wrapping herself in the proffered sheet, choosing to not notice any sticky spots on it. I took a towel I'd been wearing earlier from a shower and wrapped it around my waist. "So who is she?"

"Someone not related to any of the people we've met at this wedding," I said matter-of-factly. "Another guest of the hotel."

It wasn't a lie, it was just a misleading truth. Hopefully it was good enough.

"Well, that's unusually ambitious of you," mom mused, sitting down on the edge of the bed and crossing one leg over the other. She then patted the mattress. "Hello under there. I hope I didn't frighten you."

"Vallitettavasti minun Eglanti ei ole hyva!" Alexa squeaked from under the bed.

Mom looked at me in confusion. "What did she say? What language was that? Souded like Finnish"

"Yes, mother, that was indeed Finnish she was speaking to you."

"Huh," mom mused. "Your Finnish is good enough to get her in the sack, hm? Nice job."

"My Finnish doesn't need to be good to get a girl in the sack, mother." I said dryly. "Maybe I just looked at her and her panties flew off."

"If she was wearing panties then you were working too hard," mom answered. "Have you seen Alli?"

"I- Not in the last little while, no." I replied. It was another misleading truth, I hadn't seen Alexa for nearly two minutes now, since my mom nearly caught us. "Maybe she's with Cori again?"

"No, Cori was down with us at the lake," mom answered, still sitting on the bed, perilously close to her younger sister. "So if Alli is with a girl, it's someone else entirely. You two are showing real ambition this weekend, I'm impressed. Up 'til now, I've only heard about her messing around with that ditz Jeanie and you with... oh, what was her name... Heather?"

"Guess I'm going to be going back to messing around with Heather, since my guest hiding under the bed is going to want nothing to do with me once you're done rattling off the list of other girls I've been with." I grumbled. "Seriously, mother. I'm not sure normal parents do this to their children."

"True, but if you'd been a normal or average kid, I would have left you to perish on a windswept crag after you were born," she replied, finally standing. "Well, sorry about interrupting your coitus, but this an emergency, as you can see. Your dad was elsewhere and not able to help, although I'm sure he knows by now. I'll be borrowing this blanket if you don't mind, and heading back to my own room. If you see Alli, tell her I need to talk to her."

I nodded as she swept by me and let herself out. Several seconds passed and I opened the door and peered outside, to make sure she was nowhere around. I closed the door and breathed a sigh of relief, my heart pounding.

"She's gone..." I said wearily.

Alexa slowly climbed from under my bed, her eyes still wide with paranoia. She finally rolled onto the mattress and put her hands over her face, her glorious body once again exposed to me.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh my God," she moaned into her hands. "That was the worst moment of my life. And I've seen David Hasselhoff perform live. I was so frightened I had wrapped myself up like a mummy in that sheet, in case she looked under the bed."

"Quick thinking with the other language," I replied, coming over and laying down next to her, my body still trembling with anxiety. "I thought we were dead. So very, very dead."

"Well, like my mother always said, don't start what you can't Finnish." Alexa quipped, trying to lighten the mood. "Sounds like a joke your dad would tell."

"He has," I muttered. "Those two are out of control. If it weren't for incest, we'd be nowhere near as poorly behaved as my parents."

Alexa sighed, putting one forearm on her forehead as she stared at the ceiling. "You know the two of them have shared twin sisters?" she asked, making me turn my head and look at her wryly. "Yeah, they've fucked two girls who were sisters. Students of theirs, apparently."

"Are you intimating that we should drop Linguistics and join their science classes so that you and I can fuck?" I asked.

"Nooooooooo," she said in a resigned tone. "Kinky sisters are one thing. You and I in love and wanting to get married? Have kids? That's another. It'll ruin their careers and everyone's lives, I imagine."

We both sighed in despair and turned to snuggle in to one another, bodies fitting together perfectly. I felt her tremble and looked down, worried. Her eyes were crystalline with tears as she gazed back at me.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, her voice raw with sheer emotion and anxiety. "That was just so frightening and it brought home exactly how dangerous a game it is we're playing and how completely we're going to lose... I'm sorry, Alex... so sorry..."

I hugged her to me fiercely and let her begin to cry. I squeezed my eyes shut, willing myself to remain strong for her. I encased her smaller form in mine, letting her know she was loved and protected. Maybe three minutes past before she looked up again, sniffled and smiled weakly.

"Sorry about that," she said, much more herself now. "I was just freaked out. Don't worry about anything I said, I had a weak moment. You know I'm totally in love with you."

"I know," I replied gently, smiling and kissing her forehead. "And you know I am with you. Could you see what was happening out here at all?"

"Mostly no," she admitted, shaking her head. "I saw her come in back naked, which was really weird, but mostly then just her ankles while she talked to you. And then she sat on the bed..."

"And I had the tenth of about thirty mini-heart attacks..." I muttered. "That woman has the worst timing."

"Well, at least you threw her off the trail and now she thinks your studly," she giggled, poking my nose. "And I really could stand to fuck again, but one terrifying encounter a day is enough. I think I'd better head back to my room and find a way to smell like lesbian sex, rather than her son."

I hated to admit it, but she was right. She got dressed and snuck out once I told her the coast was clear. I then went to take a shower, hopefully bleeding away the incredible stress I felt. I may have been only eighteen, but I was beginning to feel eighty.

I was getting too old for this shit.

***

"I know it's sudden notice, but I'm really in a bind," Liz said, talking to Alexa and holding her hand while I was standing nearby. Mom was with them, as were other women, mostly members of the bridal brigade. "One of my girlfriends got busted in the airport with weed and she's not making it for this, meaning I'm short a girl. Can you please fill in for her?"

Alexa blushed. "I'm flattered, but are you sure it's the right decision for you? There must be a ton of other girls here who you know better and would-"

"It's true, I know just about everyone here better than I know you, but you're other person everyone seems to be clamouring about, so I figured I should include you. C'mon, it's all the champagne you can drink!"

"But I don't even have a dress to match what your-"

"It doesn't matter," Liz insisted. Terry is stuck with hers in the Carolinas, so you can just wear whatever you were going to wear as a guest. I'm sure you'll look great!"

Alexa seemed uncertain still, looking at my mother for guidance. A subtle nod was all it took and she'd made her decision.

"Alright, I'll do it."

The bridal party broke into cheers and shrieks of elation, everyone hugging Alexa enthusiastically. Liz gave her a big smooch on the cheek and then began dragging her off somewhere to begin preparations.

"Bye!" Alexa called, turning to wave at mom and I as she was hauled away. Mom looked on in amusement.

"Well, she's in for a helluva night."

I gave her a quizzical look.

"Your dad and I come by these friends and associates honestly," she said, turning and walking with me, her arm through mine while we headed out to find dad. "And Liz is apparently no exception. Her parents were swingers with us. I've had it intimated to me that Liz plans to let her bridesmaids do many naughty things to her tonight as a final hurrah before tying the knot."

"Liz is bi?" I queried.

"Maybe," mom said, shrugging. "Most girls have at least a phase and even straight girl will allow themselves to be ravished by other girls as part of a once-in-a-lifetime event. I've no doubt there'll be male strippers as well."

"My aunt's gonna love that." I chuckled.

"I made it clear that Alexa liked girls and if she agreed to do this that no one would pressure her about the male strippers," mom explained. "I have to look out for my little sister, after all."

"I'm sure she appreciates it." I said cheerfully.

"But just so you know, Jennifer is part of the bridal party, chances are she and Alli will be naked together," mom mentioned. "That's not a problem for you, is it?"

"Probably no worse than you and my aunt indirectly sharing Jeanie." I answered.

"You really need to stop bringing that up..." mom muttered, her grip on me tightening so she didn't throttle me.

***

Alexa texted me when she could throughout the night, showing me wild scenes of the closed-door party they were having. Mom had been invited, although she declined to go, out of respect for her sister. Video clips of the girls in various states of undress and drunkenness abounded, doing crazy things to each other. Games of naked Twister, spin the bottle and dancing abounded. I watched a video of Alexa grinding pussies with another bridesmaid while Jennifer and Liz each sucked on one of her tits. At one point, Liz was getting rogered by three girls at once, taking a strap-on dildo in her pussy, another in her ass and a third in her mouth. Alexa was the one fucking her ass, while completely naked. Liz wore her bridal headpiece all night and little else.

"Don't worry," one of the texts said. "She's got two different people recording the entire thing. We'll watch it together at some point, she says they'll be private videos meant for her bridesmaids."

There was nothing for a while, then another text.

"Have you ever considered being a stripper? Because you'd be amazing at it if we could teach you how to move. You have the perfect body."

Five more minutes before another set of texts.

"And your dick's a lot more impressive than this guy's."

"Liz and a few other girls are sucking him off..."

"Now Liz is riding his cock."

"Now a few of the other girls are taking a ride."

"Watching this is making me really horny, Alex. I'm going to fuck you to death when I see you."

"Ooh, naked karaoke! Back in a bit!"

I chuckled and put my phone away, determined to get some sleep. She promised me video, I'd see it later. More than that, I completely trusted her. I finally dozed off, dreaming of my aunt, imagining myself as an exotic dancer at a party and how she was fucking me.

***

Liz looked pretty enough the next day up at the alter. The bridesmaids were all wearing metallic green dresses that made her look amazing in comparison. Mom said it was more of a chartreuse, but that meant nothing to me. They were all in green.

Except Alexa. She was wearing the black dress she'd planned to wear as an attendee, and she looked radiant. The fact that the dress was form-fitting and pushed up her already massive cleavage to 'could-be-seen-from-orbit' levels was not lost on people, although most of the bridesmaids were also showing. Just not so strikingly.

Alexa held her bouquet and watched quietly while the minister spoke. We were all sitting in a large garden, while the ceremony took place in a small white gazebo at the far end. It was a warm day, but the sun was not too oppressive as we all looked on.

I hadn't seen Alexa since the previous day, but we'd texted back and forth, promising to both silently recite the wedding vows we heard, meaning them for one another. If they were any good. They were actually pretty dumb, especially Colin the groom's, so we just recited the minister's standard vows, somehow bringing us closer together in our secret marriage.

The ceremony ended and the marriage party was whisked away to continue celebrating while we waited for the reception. Mom, dad and I discussed the wedding in the lodge's cocktail lounge with some friends until the reception hall was opened. We found our table, sharing it with another couple and waited for the wedding party to return.

The reception was even bigger than the wedding, since people happily showed up for the food without having to spring for a hotel room. A music act was playing in the corner, covering just about everything from swing and big band for the older crowd to more modern numbers so that kids had something to dance to.

Finally, though, the wedding party was announced and Alexa came in with the other members, sitting at the end of the long table which was on a raised platform. She was politely rebuffing the attentions of the groomsman she seemed to have been paired off with, reminding him she was a lesbian.

Liz and her new husband were announced and we all stood and applauded while the entered. Some initial speeches were made and dinner served. It felt weird having the seat next to me being open, now that Alexa was up at the head table. Once again, she looked completely different from everyone else and I could see endless numbers of people gazing at her from around the hall.

After the newlyweds had their first dance, the socializing became general. A DJ took over and my first dance was with Jennifer, who spent most of her time holding me close and grinding her crotch into me while whispering in my ear about how much she would miss me when this was over. She hoped we'd find time for me to fuck her before she had to leave.

I danced with mom and a few other of her friends, while Alexa was obligated to keep partying with the bridesmaids, who spent a great deal of time dancing together drunkenly. I was with dad at the open bar when I noticed the groom's uncle, now rather inebriated, approach her and beginning to hang off her again, whispering in her ear.

My dad and I were both watching carefully, ready to act, but Alexa caught our eye and subtly shook her head, indicating she was fine. We relaxed and let her handle it, although I kept watch for a while. He kept trying to slobber on her and even grabbed her ass. Alexa had finally had enough and indicated he should follow her out of the hall. She wiggled her way out, followed by the uncle. Trusting to her instinct, I continued socializing.

My aunt sauntered back in a few minutes later, looking smug and dusting her hands off, as if having completed a job well-done. Not long after, the drunk uncle returned as well, walking stiffly and trying not to wince, occasionally holding his crotch. I laughed to myself, making sure dad knew what had happened. He said he wasn't surprised.

Jennifer got to blow me once more that evening, but the highlight of my night was making my way back to the coatroom with Alexa, pressing her into the corner and hoisting her up to rest on my thighs to fuck her. We kissed one another eagerly as I plunged my cock in and out of her. She'd managed to snag Liz's wedding headpiece and now wore it while she kept her arms around my neck, looking into my eyes while she thrust against me.

We were reasonably certain we wouldn't be interrupted, but the thrill of fucking in a relatively exposed place made the coupling that much more incredible. Her legs wrapped around my waist and I pushed inside her harder, lost in her eyes.

"My God, Alex..." she whispered, panting. "I love you... so in love with you... I want you to cum in me..."

Her eyes locked with mine. "And I wish you were giving me a baby..."

My aunt's words made me wild and I fucked her harder than ever, desperate to cum in her. We ground and writhed against one another until I crushed my mouth to hers, both of us shaking as we moaned. My cum flooded inside her and her pussy gripped me like a velvet vise. We kissed deeply and lovingly until I grew soft inside her. I gently let her down and she pulled her thong back up and smoothed her skirt out.

"Guess I'll be visiting the bathroom before I head back," she whispered as she knelt in front of me and pulled my pants up, kissing my cock before tucking it away. "And don't ask me why, but there are chairs in the larger stalls, sitting in a corner and looking at the toilet. I mean, am I supposed to bring someone with me in there? Sure, I sometimes brought girls with me to the bathroom, but that was to fuck them. Is that chair really there for conversation?"

I chuckled. "Men's washrooms are a lot simpler. Go to the bathroom, do your business, no eye contact. If someone stares, time to leave. How long with it be before that creepy uncle is walking straight again, by the way?"

"I doubt he learned his lesson forever," she mused as she straightened out my suit. "But he won't be trying to stick it any girl for a week at least."

"I'm so proud of you," I said, cupping her cheek as she stood in front of me. "You're the best wife a man could ask for."

"Your wife..." she murmured almost to herself, nuzzling against my palm and kissing it. "I love how that sounds. I'm sorry I'll be spending my night with Cori, but she was rather insistent and I couldn't exactly come up with an excuse, could I?"

"I understand," I replied, hugging her to me. "It's fine. She leaves tomorrow and we're here for another full day. We'll find time."

When you were in love, the hiccups along the way that kept you apart were manageable, even if it meant your beloved sleeping with another woman. Alexa understood if I was having sex with Jennifer, because it was a necessary façade. We still had no idea what we would ever do to work our situation out without destroying the lives of everyone around us.