Alex & Alexa Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took out my phone, setting it to low-light enhancement and pushing it through the protectors, making sure I had an excellent video clip to show my aunt later. As I recorded, Alexa and Cori groped and fondled one another while they kissed, the older woman undoing the blouse Alexa was wearing and letting it hand free. She then lifted her bra, exposing her magnificent tits, which she leaned down and began sucking on hungrily. Alexa moaned and clasped her head, shivering while Cori's hand squeezed one of the succulent mounds and then trailed down to make its way under her skirt.

Cori slowly knelt and pulled Alexa's skirt up, then hiked down her thong, exposing her wet pussy. She dove in eagerly, licking my aunt's womanhood and sucking her clit. Alexa sighed in pleasure and clasped her head, undulating her hips against the brunette's face. I watched rapt as she slid her tongue inside and massaged her tight tunnel with it.

Alexa squirmed, biting her lower lip, looking directly at me and the camera. She was looking at me while she let this woman pleasure her orally and I had a massive hard-on from watching. Cori's head was in the way of getting a good look at Alexa's pussy, but just seeing my aunt in the throes of sex was incredible. She massaged her tits while Cori slurped her pussy so loudly I thought we'd be found out. Fortunately, no one came by.

Alexa was breathing harder, her skin going flush and she started trembling. One hand gripped Cori's head while the other continued to maul her breasts. She bucked her hips, hissed and then arched her back, sighing. Cori clenched Alexa's hips as she came, licking and sucking her pussy relentlessly. I heard my aunt's hips smack against her face at one point, but she didn't stop.

And then Alexa slid down the wall, breathing heavily, her eyes closed. Cori waited until she was sitting and then straddled her, settling onto her lap. They made out for some time before Alexa whispered something, and I saw Cori nod. She stood up slowly, reaching down to undo a zipper that ran up the side of the skirt part of her dress. Easy access, I guess.

She then hiked her skirt up, exposing her panties, which Alexa slid down her legs and she stepped out of. Still sitting in the corner, Alexa simply tilted her head up while holding onto Cori's thighs, while the older woman moved in until Alexa's mouth was on her pussy. She moaned as my aunt started lapping at her.

Cori lasted even less time than Alexa, leaning against the corner and shuddering within three minutes, cumming on my aunt's face. She then sat down again, the two of them kissing deeply, wrapping their arms around one another.

I was so transfixed that I almost didn't notice Alexa use one hand to make a shooing motion at me while Cori was still sucking on her tonsils. I hastily ended the recording and then quietly made my way out of the little room, while Alexa kept Cori totally occupied and beyond noticing anything. Some minutes later, back in the common area where everyone seemed to be gathered, I saw the two of them walk back in, trying to look like nothing was amiss. But Cori still looked a little dishevelled and Alexa had that post-orgasm glow I'd learned to associate with her. They smiled at one another and parted ways, with Alexa sauntering over to me.

"Now I think you owe me," she announced, smirking. "I can't wait to see that video."

"It was pretty epic, I have to say." I agreed, handing her a flute of champagne. Thank God for open bars. "You look like you enjoyed it."

Alexa shrugged. "It wasn't the most intense orgasm a woman has ever given me, but only an idiot turns their nose up at the opportunity to have an orgasm. What bums me out, though, is that I'm going to be spending the night with her, from the sounds of it. I was hoping to sneak down and make love to you."

"I'd love that too," I sighed. "But being seen with Cori is best, I guess."

"You can make it up to me by fucking some girl and letting me watch via webcam," she said, taking a drink. "We brought them both for a reason."

"Well, since my mother is convinced that our unfathomably distant relative Jennifer wants to play Holland Tunnel with me, I should be able to arrange that." I mentioned. "I guess I'll relent tomorrow at some point, for your amusement."

"Aw, how terrible for you," she said in a mocking voice and patting my arm. "Having to get laid, it's the worst of things."

"Zip it, Galadriel." I laughed.

***

Fortunately, Jennifer had said she needed to use the bathroom when we made it back to my room. I took the opportunity to open my laptop webcam and make sure that Alexa was already in place in her room. I saw her sitting on her bed, naked and waiting. She smiled at me and winked, letting me know she was prepared. I nodded and minimized the camera window and turned my screen black.

Jennifer got out of the bathroom a minute later, taking no notice of my laptop. We began making out, pulling one another's clothes off. Her body wasn't all that bad, perhaps a little plain, but I was comparing her to Alexa, so I wasn't being fair. Jennifer's hair was a sort of dark honey colour, her eyes hazel and she had a rather pronounced bridge to her nose. Her breasts were on the smaller size of average, but pleasingly sensitive as I took them into my mouth, sucking on them.

We were finally both naked and collapsed on the bed, rolling around, kissing and fondling. She obviously didn't shave her pussy, although I'm pleased to report that her hair wasn't really thick either, so I didn't feel like I was hacking my way through a jungle when I went down on her. She writhed and moaned as I lapped her clit and slid my fingers in and out of her.

She then rolled me over and began sucking my cock, kneeling above me. I pulled her around so that Alexa could see her mouth moving up and down on me, using the excuse of fondling her ass and tits while she bobbed up and down on my pole. She had apparently heard of grazing with your teeth when you suck cock, because I was convinced more than once that she was going to bite it right off. But she got me hard all the same, and then was ready to fuck. I slipped on a condom and she clambered on top of me, letting my cock penetrate and then sinking down onto me.

She gasped and murmured my name as she rode, needing me to grip her hips firmly and control the rhythm. She whimpered as my cockhead hit her cervix, so I slowed her down and made her start a circular grinding motion on me. She settled down and moaned loudly, which I'm sure amused Alexa no end. I pulled her down on top of me, holding her close and using my knees to pull her legs further apart so that my aunt could see my cock spearing in and out of this girl's pussy.

Jennifer shuddered and groaned very suddenly, an orgasm crashing over her while I held her against me. I kept thrusting into her, making her ride out two more in quick succession. Then I turned her around so she was sitting on me and facing away. I reached up and fondled her tits while she rode me, coming to another rapid climax while Alexa no doubt got an excellent view.

I smiled evilly and I pulled her straight back down on top of me, her torso pointed at my ceiling. I held her by her arms, her knees still bent at my waist and began fucking in and out of her quickly, causing her to gasp and then almost begin hyperventilating. I felt my own orgasm building as her pussy clamped down tightly on my cock, fluttering and gripping me wetly.

I turned her head and jammed her mouth against mine as she began to scream while she climaxed, her body seizing up. I pushed my hips up, burying myself inside her as I came, the condom preventing me from flooding her wanton pussy. We writhed and ground as we rode out the waves of pleasure, with Jennifer finally lying on top of me like a dead thing. Her breathing was heavy, her eyes shut. I could feel her heart pounding through her back.

"Damn," she murmured finally, seeming to recover from her tiny death. "I don't think I've ever cum like that before."

She slowly turned over, my cock flopping out of her as she lay on top of me, her face above mine, looking into my eyes. "How about you?"

I'd be lying if I said it was the best orgasm ever, but no man should ever be stupid enough to be honest right at that very moment. I smiled and kissed her nose. "I really, really needed that orgasm." I said non-specifically. "Thank you, I feel great."

My answer seemed to satisfy her and she snuggled into me, humming contentedly. I was holding her close and caressing her body gently when she pressed her lips to my ear and said something that froze my blood.

"I think I'm in love with you..."

My hands stopped moving and I lay very still, waiting to see what she said or did next. Why the hell did she have to say that?

"But don't worry," she continued, smiling sweetly and poking me on the nose. "I've already got a boyfriend and you live too far away. I'll get over it."

"I'm... flattered." I said, trying to not let my terror and then subsequent relief show. "And I do live really far away."

"I know, silly, I just said that," she giggled, poking me. "But oh, God, do I want to be in love with you. Maybe next time I won't make you wear a condom and we can see if you put a baby in me, right?"

"I..." was all I could manage.

"Ohhhhh, my daddy would kill me," she giggled, thinking about me pumping my seed into her. "And you."

"You know we're distant cousins, right?" I asked nervously.

"But don't worry, nothing'll happen," she continued, ignoring my question. "Y'know what might be fun? I brought a friend along, she and I play together a lot. Maybe the three of us could come back here and all party together?"

"That... sounds great," I said awkwardly. "You know where to find me, right?"

"I love your sense of humour!" she laughed as she sat up, stretching. I hope she didn't notice my cock almost shrivelling up in horror beneath her. Apparently she didn't because she began bouncing up and down on my groin, like she was four years old, her arms out to the side.

"Bouncy bouncy bouncy!" she chirped as I turned my face to look directly at the webcam.

"This is all your fault..." I mouthed silently.

***

Of course, Alexa had blown up my phone during and after the Jennifer thing, initially with videos of her masturbating while watching me fuck this girl, then of her laughing her ass off after she heard Jennifer confessing she was in love and how she wanted me to put a baby in her. She couldn't stop snickering as we all sat around a table having breakfast the following morning.

"What's eating you?" mom asked her younger sister, looking at her. "Cori aside."

Alexa cleared her throat. "Alex got laid last night, by Jennifer. She told me allllllllll about it."

Mom raised an eyebrow and then looked at me. Dad grinned and clapped me on the shoulder. "Hey, good for you, son. A lot better than video games, isn't it?"

"She told me that he did such a good job on her that she confessed her love to him," Alexa continued gleefully, making me blush crimson. "She's considering not wearing a condom next time so that Alexa can father her child, and she's thinking of bringing her bff with her for a threesome."

My mother just stared at me while dad's grin got even bigger.

"I knew you had it in you to carry on a proud family tradition," he said. "If you need pointers, your mom and I-"

"Shut... up..." mom said. "You utter troll. Have mercy on your son."

Dad was still chuckling, high-fiving my aunt before returning to his massive breakfast. Mom ignored them both.

"Running on the assumption that you're not pants-on-head retarded enough to rawdog this girl, do you think you'll see her again for another tryst?" she asked.

I looked at her in disbelief. "Why the hell do you know the term 'rawdog', mother?"

"Your father and I have sex with our students," she said, shrugging. "Bound to pick up a term or two along the way. I know what bukakke is too, for your information."

"Not sure I'm old enough to hear this conversation." Alexa mused, starting to stand. "I need more orange juice, anybody need more orange juice?"

"Where do you think you're going, Sappho?" mom said, looking at her sister and then pointing at her seat. "Park it."

Alexa sat while mom reached over and poured her a glass of orange juice from the big jug in the middle of the table. Alexa sighed and drank her juice.

"She's not going to be an obsessive psycho, is she?" mom asked, looking back to me.

"She's related to us," I muttered, trying to eat. "How sane can she be?"

"Distantly related," mom reminded me. "Nothing illegal or creepy. But she's not going to follow us home and leave impaled cats on my lawn, is she?"

"No," I sighed. "She already told me that she's got a boyfriend and I live too far away."

"She's got a boyfriend and you still boned her?" dad asked, looking at me.

"Oh, for- she told me after," I sighed, rolling my eyes and pushing my plate away, having lost my appetite. "Apparently I'm just her different area code fling."

"Oh, well that's not so bad," mom mused, tapping open another poached egg. "Your dad and I have a few of those lined up. Old friends who were playmates at one time or another."

"Well just make sure Mister Fertility keeps it under wraps, then," I grumbled, indicating my dad. "You said you got pregnant with me by him just looking at you."

"Nah, I'm not that good," dad replied. "But her panties were off within seconds of me looking at her."

"That's a downright lie," mom shot back, pointing her spoon at him as if to scold him. "You know damn well I wasn't wearing panties."

"Oh yeah..." dad seemed to remember. I just hung my head in shame. Me falling in love with my aunt made a little more sense now- we were all complete deviants.

"In any event, both of you just play nice with whomever, okay?" mom continued.

"That'd be Jennifer, seemingly." I mumbled.

"Whomever?" Alexa interjected. "As in possible plural? Exactly what kind of lesbian harlot do you think I am? I'm not the one planning orgies, may I point out."

"Exactly," mom said, agreeing. "And you two aren't invited, so find your own fun. Michael and I are actually going with a few people down to the lake for some adult entertainment this afternoon, so you've been warned in case you were thinking of heading down that way."

I just pinched my eyes. At least now that my parents were going to be gone, I had a plan in mind...

***

Alexa was sitting in my lap, hugging me close, her body squashed to mine as we writhed and thrust against one another. Tongues plunged and wrestled while she rode on my cock, throbbing deep inside her. She panted and rested her forehead against mine, her hands on my cheeks.

"This is what I want," she said in a breathy whisper, her eyes flashing with her desire. "To be here, like this... with you in me, Alex. Oh God, I want your cum in me...."

We kissed again and I fondled her breasts while she ground down on me. These were the moments we'd looked forward to the whole trip. Together, making love and lost in one another's eyes. Her pussy rippled and squeezed around me as she used those contractions she was so adept at. She was going to make me cum like there was no tomorrow, I could feel it.

She moaned and bit the juncture of my neck and shoulder, her arms wrapped around me. She whispered how in love with me she was, a sentiment I returned readily. We were both wearing our little plastic rings, the remnants of the Ring-Pop candies we'd married one another with that night in our secret glade. We tried to wear them whenever we were alone and able to make love.

"Alex," she breathed, moving up and down on top of me. "Please... fuck my ass. I want you to cum in my ass..."

I nodded and she slowed the pace of our fucking, finally coming to a complete stop. Gazing into my eyes, she slowly rose in my lap and then reached down to take hold of my sticky member, placing it against her puckered knot. I was still slippery with her pussy lubrication and the same wetness was already glistening on her ass. It was with little difficulty that the head of my cock popped through the tight ring and then she settled down slowly, letting out a groan of pleasure.

"Yesssssss," my aunt sighed as she held me deep inside her, adjusting to the feel of me. "I love this so much."

I gently fondled her ass cheeks and squeezed them while she wrapped her legs around my waist. I used my hands to begin moving her up and down, providing most of the momentum for us while she squeezed her tunnel around me rhythmically with each push up. We kissed sloppily, tongues wrestling and her nails grazed my back in response.

"Gnnnnnn, Alex..." she moaned into my ear. "You're going to make me cum so hard..."

We began moving faster, Alexa squirming her body into me. I bent my neck down to suck one of her nipples into my mouth, making her gasp and shudder as I bit and tugged on it gently. Her fingers gripped my neck and her ass squeezed me even more tightly. I bounced her up and down on my lap until we were both panting, bodies covered in sweat. We kissed feverishly again, grappling closer than ever as we sought mutual ecstasy.

"Cum in me, Alex..." she gasped. "Cum in me..."

Her voice and the frenzied squeezing of her muscles around me sent me over the edge. I growled and bit her neck as I started pumping my cum into her clenching ass. Alexa shuddered and sighed loudly, her forehead pressed to my shoulder. I used my hands to push her as far down onto my cock as I could. Ripples of unreal pleasure washed through me as we came together.

Alexa... my lover... my aunt... my wife...

We sagged into one another, breathing heavily again, lost in bliss. Hands caressed slowly, gently, hearts beating together. These moments were perfection, the culmination of everything I could ask for in this life. I loved them and I loved her. We whispered our unconditional love, thankful for one another.

She slowly pushed me down onto my bed, laying on top of me, my cock still in her ass. She drew a light blanket around us, smiling in contentment as she did so. We kissed and fondled, just enjoying our post-climax pleasure being bonded so intimately. I never wanted it to end.

Knock! Knock!

"Alex?" called my mother's voice from the other side of my door.

Alexa and I both froze, my blood turning to ice while we turned to look at the door in wide-eyed horror. What the Hell did she want?

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Alex, I need you to open up the door, pronto!" she called.

Alexa flung herself and the blanket off the bed with a thud! and rolled under it hastily while I tried to gather my wits about me. "Mom?" I called out, uncertainly.

"No, it's Norman Bates!" she snapped, her voice betraying annoyance. "Open the damn door, boy, I have a situation here!

"Right now?" I exclaimed, slowly rising, still uncertain about what to do. "I'm a little-"

"Alexander Orion Dayraven, open this door or they will never find your body!" she growled. "I'm a scientist, I can make it happen!"

Pale with fright, I got off my bed, pulling a sheet around my waist to cover myself and walked toward my door. A million different horrible things were going through my mind as I approached that fateful portal. Almost as if watching myself in a movie, I saw my hand reach out and turn the handle to unlatch the door...

It pushed open and in swept my mother, buck naked and clearly annoyed.

"What took you so damn long?" she hissed, turning around to glower at me, her hands on her hips. "We gave you the smallest room of the three."

I blinked repeatedly, still completely flabbergasted by the fact that my mother was standing naked in my room. I heard the door click shut behind me. I shook my head to clear it of the confusion.