Alex & Alexa Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But if our dreams failed, it wouldn't be for lack of trying to find that solution.

***

Mom, dad and I were having breakfast in our kitchenette when Alexa came downstairs, wrapped in her terrycloth robe. She smiled radiantly at us as she sat at the island.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty," mom said, looking at her sister and passing the coffee carafe to her. "You look exceptionally cheery."

"That shouldn't be a surprise," my aunt, said as she poured herself a cup. "My best friend in the whole universe, Freja, is coming for a visit..."

***

Author's Notes: Dedicated to one of my regular readers and fans, Cori, who wanted a tiny role in the story, hopefully as a lover of Alexa. I was happy to oblige.

Hmmmm. Eighteen-thousand words. And I wrote it in three days.This was a fun episode to write. I like letting Alexa and Alexa have laconic moments where they're just in love without needing to drive the plot forward, I'm sure it gets tiresome for them. This chapter also allowed me to show exactly how fun and crazy Mike and Karen can be.

Yes, Freja is indeed coming for a visit. You'll just have to be patient while I pound some other stories out now. But this regular work schedule is agreeing with my ability to write, so I'm hoping to speed things up significantly.

Keep your stick on the ice!

- Management