Alexander and Jennifer: Saturday

Story Info
Morning and more fun.
15k words
4.63
16.1k
14

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,311 Followers

Special thanks to MadamWhitewalker for editing.

*****

I opened my eyes, after a very nice sleep, to see the morning sunlight streaming through the gaps in the window curtains. I looked down and smiled to see Jennifer still fast asleep, with half of her body resting comfortably on top of me. Her head was still laid on my chest and her face showed a deeply serene sleep. I doubt that we moved at all after we fell asleep. I moved as lightly as I could so as not to wake her, as I lightly stroked her head. She sighed in her sleep, and snuggled deeper into my body. She looked amazingly cute like this.

We were still completely covered up to our shoulders by the sheet and comforter. I wished I could see her, in all her naked glory. Her left arm was draped across my chest, as she held onto my left side with her hand. I felt her bare breasts pressing into my side and chest, as she laid halfway over my body. Her naked leg was draped over my lower body, across both of my legs. I smiled, thinking that even in her sleep she had me pinned down. An idea popped into my head, as I gazed at her. I looked at her, and tried to judge how deeply she was sleeping as the idea of giving her another "first time" situation occurred to me.

Seeing that she was indeed deeply and completely asleep, I started to slowly shimmy my way down in the bed. I held her head gently, as I lowered it down to the mattress. I continued my downward journey, gently laying her various body parts on the mattress, as I slid out from under them. After a few minutes of very slow moving, so as not to wake her up, I finally made my way completely down under the covers. I was on my back, with her pussy directly above my face. I could smell her musky scent, and smiled. I then brought my mouth up to her pussy and ran my tongue between her delicious folds.

I then began to suck each of her pussy lips in my mouth, licking along the edges with my tongue. I placed my hands lightly on her ass cheeks, and had to tell myself not to grip her too tightly or jostle her, lest I wake her too soon. After I had sucked one of her pussy lips, I let it fall from my mouth and switched to her other lip. I moaned quietly as I tasted her juices on my tongue. Even in her sleep, her pussy was receptive to my ministrations. I continued to suck and lick lightly on her pussy lip, as I lightly caressed her ass cheeks with my hands. She had such a lovely bubbly ass, I made a mental note to give it some attention later.

After sucking and licking her pussy lip for several minutes, I let it fall from my mouth. I then placed a gentle kiss on to her pussy. I licked into her now wet pussy, but didn't go too deep so I wouldn't wake her. I moaned again as I tasted more of her amazing pussy juices on my tongue. I then moved my head to her clit. I placed my lips to her clit as lightly as I could. I sucked her clit gently, and began to rub over it with my tongue equally gentle. I wanted her to wake up on the verge of an orgasm and not before. Still not hearing or feeling any conscious reaction from this naked beauty, I increased the strength of my suction on her clit. I also began to flick my tongue over it a little faster. I felt her legs squeeze around my head just a bit, but with no other signs of her waking up I continued stimulating her tiny clit.

I rubbed her ass cheeks gently, as I sucked and licked her clit. I wondered how she would respond to waking up like this. I smiled as I continued towards my current goal of waking her in the midst of a scream inducing orgasm. I smirked as I thought, "If she wakes up like this, she may never want to leave my apartment, let alone my bed."

I laughed silently to myself, as I continued to suck and lick her delicious clit. I loved the taste of her pussy. I hoped that judging by how much time and attention I gave to her wet center last night, she knew that. I smiled to myself again, as I fantasized about all the different places and positions for me to suck and lick her tasty and very receptive core. I thought of going down on her in a public place, where other people could not see me or what I was doing, but could see her and her reaction to my mouth on her pussy. I wondered how and if she would be able to control her reaction to my oral induced forced orgasm.

I imagined her glaring at me afterwards, but being so flushed with post orgasm pleasure that she couldn't pull off being actually mad at me. I imagined going down on her as she was talking on the phone. Hearing her try to have an actual conversation as I licked and sucked her pussy to orgasm. I thought of bending her over my kitchen counter and placing my face into her juicy pussy from behind. Her luscious ass cheeks on either side of my face, as I licked and sucked her pussy. I wondered if she would be able to stay on her feet as her orgasm hit her, or if her knees would shake and her legs give out.

The image of her laying comfortably sprawled out on my couch, with my head between her legs. I pictured her head thrown back, as her orgasm washed over her whole body. The two of us naked in the shower sounded hot. Both of us soaking wet with hot water flowing over us. Me on my knees with my lips latched to her clit, and her holding on to my head with her leg thrown over my shoulder to allow me ease of access as I licked and sucked her to orgasm. I imagined us in the 69 position, with her on top. She would be sucking and licking my hard cock. Her pussy in almost the same position that it was in now, but from the other direction. My lips around her clit as I licked and sucked her. I imagined us reaching our orgasms at the same time, then her collapsing on top of me in post orgasm bliss.

My inner musings were brought to an abrupt halt, when I felt her body suddenly tense. I heard a muffled cry of "Oh, sweet Jesus!" from up above me. I smiled around her clit, as I thought "Well, I hope I'm not in trouble."

Deciding that since she was obviously now awake, I didn't have to take it easy on her anymore. I now began to massage and knead her ass cheeks with my hands, as I increased the strength of my suction and speed of my licking on her clit. I was rewarded by having her whole body stiffen above me. She then cried out loudly with a high pitched wail of pure bliss. I felt tremors race through her naked body, as she shook uncontrollably in a massive orgasm. I continued to suck and lick her clit gently, as she rode out her morning orgasm. I also switched from massaging her ass cheeks to lightly caressing them.

Her ass cheeks had just enough size to them to give her an incredibly sexy ass. I remembered watching how her ass moved in her tight black dress last night, how it felt to squeeze them in my hands as we kissed, and the way they bounced against my thighs as she rode my hard cock. I felt her tremors and shakes subside, as I took my lips from her clit. I smirked as I gaze her gorgeous ass cheeks a quick spank from moth my hands, causing a surprised yelp from her above me.

I then crawled up and out from under the covers, to see her looking at me with wide eyes as she still breathed deeply. I pulled us together and placed her head back on my chest, as she tried to calm her breathing. She laid there panting wide eyed, as she tried to fully wake herself. She seemed out of sorts after being woken up on the verge of a sudden and unexpected orgasm. I felt her nestle herself into my side, as her breathing began to calm. I let her get her head right and rest, as I slowly stroked her head and back.

After a few minutes, though still flustered she was finally able to form her thoughts into a short but succinct sentence as she asked, "What was that, baby?"

I chuckled at her reaction, saying innocently "That my sexy lady, was an orgasm."

She still had her head resting against my chest and was still looking wide eyed off to the side, as she continued "I know that! But how...why...what brought that on?"

I tried not to laugh at her temporarily disjointed thought process, as I answered "I don't need a reason to make you cum. You were here in my bed and very naked. I didn't think you had ever had that happen before, so I thought it was a great opportunity for me to help you check another "first time" off you list. Do you not want me to go down on you until you orgasm? I thought you liked that, immensely if last night was any indication. If you don't want me to lick and suck your clit or pussy until you scream and shake in orgasm, all you have to do is say so."

She stiffened comically, as she shot back at me "I didn't say that! I never said that! I'm not saying that! I just didn't expect it, is all. You caught me by surprise. I've never woken up to an amazingly hot guy going down on me before. Before you, I've never had a guy go down on me. This is all new to me, that's all. I really like it when you go down on me. Yeah, it's really...very...nice. It was just unexpected...oh yes...unexpected."

I hugged her to me, as I laughed at her rambling and difficulty in speaking. She had talked so fast, I had difficulty in really understanding her. I kissed the top of her head, as I answered back "Well, since you don't mind me sucking and licking your tasty pussy until you cry out in orgasm, you should expect to have this incident repeated any time that we sleep together and I wake up first. If you wake up first you can pick what to do."

She poked me sharply in the ribs with her finger, saying "Don't make fun of my inability to form complete and understandable sentences when you wake me up right before I cum! I bet you would still be worse off than me, if you woke up to me sucking your hard cock and having you cum in my mouth. And yes, if I wake up first I will definitely pick what we do. So you have no justifiable reason to laugh at me. Stupid early riser!"

I smiled and lay my head against her head, as I held her close. I slowly stroked my fingers over her skin. She was breathing evenly now, as she continued to lay against my side. She had moved back to her sleeping position: the center of her body was snuggled firmly into my right side, her right leg was draped over my legs, her right arms was across my abs, and her head laid against my chest. I felt her fingers drawing lazy patterns on my chest. Her luscious breasts were once again pressed firmly against my skin. We both were quiet now, as we enjoyed this lazy morning.

She finally spoke, asking "What time is it, baby?"

I glanced at the clock by my headboard and said, "It's 8am."

She hummed to herself and said, "I usually don't sleep past seven. I guess used a lot of energy last night. I can't remember the last time I slept this soundly. I don't think I even moved after I fell asleep. You're very comfortable to sleep next to, baby."

I smiled, as I continued to run my fingers over her shoulders, arm, and back. I noticed that she would break out in goose bumps wherever I trailed my fingers. I answered back, "Yeah, I'm usually up at around the same time too. And I think we both put a lot of energy and effort into last night. You're very nice to sleep next to as well, sexy."

I then lowered my head to whisper sexily into her ear, as I said "And whenever you want to check off the morning sex box from your list of "first times," you just let me know. It is morning and you are incredibly sexy, so..."

She stiffened slightly and then moaned in a cute little surprised way, as she said "You mean that WASN'T morning sex?"

I chuckled at her reaction and question. I trailed the fingers of my right hand down her spine and over her sexy bubbly ass cheeks. I then gave an ass cheek a gentle pinch, as I said "Oh, no. That my dear, was just your oral alarm clock. Morning sex would require both of our participation."

She jerked and gave a small yelp of surprise when I pinch her cute butt. I then felt her grind her wet pussy against the side of my leg, as I answered her question. She was quiet for a few minutes, as she again appeared to be weighing something in her head. I felt her breathing increase, as she continued to grind her wet pussy against my thigh. She apparently reached her decision, because she suddenly flung the covers off of both of use exposing our naked bodies. She then crawled down to my lower body and settled herself between my legs.

She looked to be in awe of my hard cock right in front of her face. Her eyes were wide and appraising and her mouth hung open, as she brought her hand to grip my hard cock. I watched her slowly grip my hard cock, and stroke it in her hand. I moaned quietly at the feeling of her hand gripping my cock. She then grinned up at me, as she slowly lowered her open mouth to my cock head. I heard her moan loudly, when she wrapped her lips around my cock head. She sucked my cock head gently in her mouth, and I felt her tongue licking as she sucked.

Her hand was still slowly stroking my hard cock shaft up and down, as I saw her eyes flutter shut. She moaned again, as she continued to suck my cock head. She then began to bob her head up and down, forcing her mouth to move up and down my entire length of hard cock. She then brought her other hand to grip my balls gently. She moaned around my hard cock loudly, as she continued to suck up and down my hard length. I felt her tongue licking, as she sucked my hard cock deep into her mouth.

Her hand on my cock had stopped stroking and was now gripping the base of my cock. Her other hand began to massage my balls gently. I wondered if she had ever done this before. Was she just a natural at this too? I felt my head drop back against my pillow. I wanted to keep watching her, but the pleasure I was receiving made that impossible. I looked down at her again, when I heard her moan louder. I saw her open up her eyes and stare at me with an amazingly sexy way.

She then brought her mouth slowly off of my hard cock, with an audible "pop." She then held it in her hand and licked up my cock shaft all the way over my cock head. She kept looking me in the eyes as she did this. She then began to crawl up my body with a smirk on her face. Her sexy body looked amazing. She settled herself on my lap, with her legs on either side of me. She then leaned forward onto my chest. Her hard nipples were pressed firmly against my skin.

She then lifted her ass cheeks off of my lap, and reached back to grip my hard cock. She then pulled my hard cock to her wet pussy. I felt her rub my hard cock head up and down her pussy lips teasingly. I could feel her juices against my sensitive cock head. I loved this confident side of her. She then guided my hard cock to her wet pussy and leaned back to force it inside her. We both moaned, as we felt my hard cock sliding into her warm wet pussy. Her eyes closed in pleasure, as she slowly lowered herself all the way down onto my lap.

She was now seated on my lap, with my rock hard cock deep inside her wet pussy. I loved how hard my cock was in the morning, and judging by her reaction, she did too. She sat there, slowly rocking her hips and rolling her abs, as she maneuvered my hard cock around inside her pussy. She then opened her eyes halfway and looked down at me with a small smile on her lips, a she said "You feel so good inside me, baby."

I brought my hands up to her hands and entwined our fingers, as I said "You feel amazing too."

She smiled at my answer, and gripped our fingers together, as she began to slowly move her hips forward and back causing my hard cock to slide in and out of her wet pussy. We were still breathing evenly, as we enjoyed our slow morning sex. She continued to smile down at me through lidded eyes, as she continued to hold my hands and slowly ride my hard cock. I pulled her down to me and kissed her passionately. I felt her pussy quiver around my hard cock, as our tongues twisted together in her mouth. She moaned into my mouth and smiled again, as she released my hands and slowly rubbed my chest and abs.

I then brought my hands to her sides and ran them slowly up her body. I gripped her lovely breasts I my hands, massaging and kneading them gently. I ran my thumbs along the undersides of her breasts, receiving a moan of pleasure from her. I then smirked as I gently tweaked her hard nipples with my fingers, and was rewarded by feeling her pussy clench and quiver around my hard cock. Her breath caught, as she enjoyed my stimulations of her breasts and nipples.

She sat back up and continued to move her hips back and forth, as she gripped my chest in her hands. I whispered out, "God, you are so damn sexy and beautiful."

She looked down at me with a smile on her lips, as she said "So are you, baby."

We didn't stop or slow down. She continued her slow hip movements working my hard cock in and out of her delicious wet pussy, as she held herself upright with her hands on my chest. I continued to rub her breasts, as I watched her face flush with pleasure. I then moved my hands from her breasts and began to slowly stroke up and down her sides. I moved my hands slowly to her ass cheeks and caressed them gently. She always liked it when I fondled her breasts and ass cheeks. All of this tenderness seemed so alien and new to her, that I had to wonder how inept her previous sexual partner had been.

I wanted her to experience so much pleasure and joy with me. I wanted to show her how amazing she really was. I had already forced her out of her shell, at least temporarily. Her aggressive streak last night as she road my hard cock to her fifth orgasm and her sucking of my hard cock this morning had clearly shown that she does enjoy to have her own way. I was more than happy to let her take the lead. She was amazingly beautiful no matter what, but when she let herself go, she was truly a woman to behold. I intended to hold on to her.

Her breathing had stayed even, as she continued to slowly ride my cock. I was happy to let her pick the speed and pace this morning. I was enjoying this lazy bout of sex. Judging by her quiet moans and gasps, so was she. She gripped my chest harder, as she stared down at me. She then smiled a tender smile, as she leaned down to capture my lips with another passionate kiss. She wrapped her arms around my sides and gripped my back, as she breathed out, "You make me feel so good, baby. I want to feel your cum fill my pussy as I cum. I need you, baby. Please!"

She then began to rock her hips, roll her abs, and move her hips with added speed and vigor. My cock was being forced in and out of her wet pussy with great speed, as she worked herself towards her second orgasm of the morning. Her hands tightened their grips on my back, as she intensified her hip movements. Her breathing picked up and her moans increased in volume, as she rode my hard cock fast and hard. Our lips locked together in a needy deep kiss, as I ran my hands up her back and gripped her shoulders.

We were both holding onto each other tightly, needing to keep us close together. I began to thrust my hips upwards to meet her downward hip movements, forcing my hard cock even deeper and harder into her wet pussy. Her kisses had become frenzied, as she felt her orgasm building inside her. I felt her pussy quiver again, and recognized the signs of her growing orgasm. I put more strength into forcing my hips upwards into her. I wanted to cum at the same time as her.

We apparently both loved that in our previous bouts of sex, we had both reached our orgasms at the same time. There was something highly erotic and sensual of cumming at the same time. All of our energy being spent together. Her breathing into my mouth had increased and become labored. I felt my own balls begin to draw up, and knew that I was close to cumming. I breathed out, "Cum for me, baby. I'm so close now. I want to feel your hot pussy tremble and your body shake when you cum. Just let go, baby."

She moaned out deeply into my mouth, as our lips again crashed into each other. Her hips were moving so fast, that I could feel her ass cheeks slapping against my thighs. I moaned into her mouth and captured her tongue with my lips. I turned the tables on her, and began to suck her tongue. I used my tongue to lick up and down her tongue, as I sucked it in my mouth. She moaned even louder, as she felt me mimic what she had done to me. She apparently enjoyed this as much as I did.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,311 Followers