Alexander and Jennifer: Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then reached for her hand and led her out the door. We traveled to the elevator and down to the basement garage in a comfortable silence. She leaned against my side, as we held hands. Arriving in the garage, I led us to my car and held her hand as she stepped inside. I smiled as her dress rode up a bit, but not enough to show her sweet pussy. We resumed our hand holding, as I drove us to her apartment.

It was an easy drive and we got there fast. We parked on the street and she guided me inside. She lived on the 3rd floor of a well maintained apartment building. We rode the elevator in silence, until we reached her floor. As the elevator doors, opened a scantily clad bleach blonde nearly bumped into us. The bimbo made a mumbled sound as she apparently expected Jennifer to give her a wide berth. Jennifer smirked back at me, as we walked around the skank, until she caught sight of me. The bimbo then turned friendly and nice in fraction of a second.

The bimbo reached out her hand as she looked me up and down, oblivious to Jennifer, as she said "Oh hi. I'm Marcy. I didn't see you there. Are you new to the building."

I smiled crookedly, and held up my hand still clasped in Jennifer's hand to indicate that I would not be shaking the bimbo's hand, as I answered "No, I'm just visiting."

The bimbo Marcy actually made my blood pressure rise a bit, when she looked at Jennifer's and my clasped hands. She then had the gall to look between us with a look like she didn't believe we were together.

Jennifer then joined in saying, "Alex just drove us by, because I needed to pick up a few things. I don't really like wearing the same clothes for days on end and apparently my underwear got a little wet last night, so here we are. Well, bye."

Jennifer then pulled me along with her, leaving the wide eyed bimbo, standing in shock. Jennifer and I didn't even look back, as she pulled me into her apartment and slamming the door behind us. Neither of us spoke, as she took me straight to her bedroom and pushed me down on the bed. I kicked off my shoes and stripped off my shirt, as Jennifer quickly shed her dress over her head. We then both worked to free myself of my pants and underwear. Now that we were both completely naked, Jennifer practically pounced on top of me.

I caught her in my arms and we became a tangle of limbs, as we kissed passionately. Apparently seeing the other stake our claims to each other in front of a bimbo, had kick started our relaxed sex drive. Jennifer was moaning into my mouth as she gripped and groped my body. She moaned out, "That fucking whore doesn't think I am good enough for you. Like I need her damn permission."

I moaned back, "I'm just surprised you didn't rip the skinny skank's hair out. I tried to be nice and show her our hands. Stupid bitch doesn't have a clue."

Jennifer moaned out between kisses, "She's probably had more diseases than the rest of the building combined. That stupid cunt thinks she had a shot with you! You're mine! I want the whole building to hear me cry out as you fuck me."

I moaned back into her kisses, as I gripped her ass cheeks. Both of us had been very effected by that skank trying to get my attention away from Jennifer. I only hoped that little bitch was still standing in the hall, so she could hear everything. I pulled Jennifer's ass cheeks up towards my head, as I shimmied down on the bed. I finally got Jennifer's pussy right over my mouth, as I maneuvered her to straddle my face. I didn't start out by teasing or going slow. I raised my mouth to her clit and latched on with my lips. I started sucking and licking as hard as I could, as I held her ass cheeks in my hands.

Jennifer let out a high pitched and very loud cry of pleasure, at the suddenness of my attention. She began to grind her pussy all over my face, as I licked and sucked her clit. I had the thought that she was trying to mark my face with her pussy juices, like she was marking her territory. I smiled thinking of Jennifer getting so territorial about me, but I couldn't blame her. That bimbo had come on to me strong and flat out ignored her, even though her were holding hands and clearly together. I was sucking and licking Jennifer's clit as hard and fast as I could. Jennifer was grinding and riding my face, as she moved and bucked her hips.

I knew that she was moaning loudly, but I could not tell if she was actually saying anything because her muscled thighs were on either side of my head and squeezing me tightly. My ear were completely covered. I gripped and groped her luscious ass cheeks, as I licked and sucked her sensitive nub. I then began to moan deeply around her clit, causing vibrations to shoot through her clit and pussy. The effect was immediate. Jennifer screamed loudly, and went completely rigid on my face. I felt her ass cheeks clench in my hands. Her whole body then shook in a powerful orgasm, as she felt an amazing explosion of pleasure radiate from her pussy. She stayed completely still on my face, as she rode out her orgasm. I continued to lick and suck her gently as her sensitive nub and pussy dripped with her juices.

She finally lifted her leg and dropped down next to me on the bed, still shaking a bit. She snuggled next to me, and sighed in contentment. I held her close, and gently stroked her back as she sighed quietly against my chest. She was trailing her fingers up and down my abs, until she gripped her fingers around my hard cock. I stopped stroking her, as I looked down at her smiling face as she looked up at my face. She was biting her lower lip in her cute little way, as she said "I think I can find a nice place for this. Come here, baby."

She then pulled me on top of her, by my hard cock. I placed my legs between hers, as I settled into place. I slid into her with ease, making us both moan softly. I brought my arms under her back and held onto her shoulders from underneath, as she wound her arms around my sides and gripped my back. I brought her legs to my waist and wrapped her legs around me. We then pulled each other close, as we began to slowly thrust and grind our hips together forcing my hard cock in and out of her wet pussy.

We were both taking it slow. I quickly added that this would be her sixth orgasm and my fourth of the day. I smiled down at her, as we moved our bodies in sync to each other. We began to slowly and deeply kiss, as we continued to hold and stroke each other with or hands. We kept our eyes open and stared deep into each others eyes, knowing we were both thinking the same thing. We needed to be close to each other right now. We needed to feel each other holding on to us.

Our breathing was still calm and even, as we slowly worked together to reach our goal. I felt one of her hands come up to my head, and gently stroke and hold the back of my head as we continued to kiss. Our tongues were twisting and twirling in her mouth, as my hard cock slowly worked its way in and out of her wet pussy. Our sexual appetites had not wavered since last night, we had not yet gone more than an hour without one of us initiating sex in one way or another. We were both moaning into each others mouths, as we began to roll to the side.

We came to a stop with me now on the bottom, and her ridding my hard cock. We never even hesitated or broke our kiss. Other than the fact that she had to unwrap her legs from my waist to avoid any discomfort, neither of us moved or reacted to our change in position. She began to move her hips with greater speed as she rode my hard cock. I loved the feeling of her bubbly ass cheeks as they smacked against my thighs. She broke our kiss and sat up on my lap, as she continued to move her hips forward and back.

She planted her hands on my chest to allow her to put more force and speed into her hip movements. I brought my hands up her sides all the way to her lovely breasts. I began to massage and knead them in my hands. She arched her back and moaned louder. Her moans came faster as the approached her orgasm. Her mouth was hung open with her continuous moans of pleasure. Her eyes were clamped shut as her pleasure began to mount. I felt the amazing feeling of her pussy begin to quiver and clench around my hard cock.

I began to tweak her hard nipples between my fingers, as I watched her ride me to orgasm. My pinching of her nipples seemed to set her off, she suddenly forced her hips back onto my lap as hard as she could driving my hard cock deep and hard into her wet pussy. Her body shook began to shake, like an earthquake starting in her pussy and radiating out through her body. She gripped my chest hard and dug in with her fingernails, as she cried out in pleasure. She stayed just like that, as her body went completely rigid then shook with small tremors.

I stopped pinching and pulling her nipples, and switched to slowly stroking her body. She finally stopped shaking on my lap. She took a deep breath, and looked down at me with a very satisfied grin on her face. Her cheeks were red and flushed, as she tried to calm her breathing. I then tightened my groin muscles to make my hard cock jump inside her pussy. She gasped and jerked at the sudden movement inside her. She then drew her fingernails down my chest, as she let out a long moan.

I began to slowly thrust my hips upwards into her, as I took over control. She continued to smile down at me and leaned down to capture my lips for a deep kiss. I moved my hands down to her ass cheeks and squeezed them in my hands, as I continued to slide my hard cock in and out of her wet pussy. She then started to move in sync with me, adding her movements to our current bout of sex. She let out a long and drawn out moan, as an aftershock rolled through her body. I loved feeling her pussy tremble through my hard cock.

She started to rock her hips back and forth, as she continued to move her hips forward and back. Her rocking hips caused my hard cock to also move from side to side inside her pussy, as it moved in and out. It felt amazing when she did this. The stimulation to my hard cock was enough to make my toes curl. Her body was moving so sensually as she rode my cock. I could feel her ass cheeks smacking against my thighs. Her breasts were heaving up and down with the movement of her body. She really was a beautiful sight to behold.

I could tell that she was on her last reserves of energy. Her last orgasm had pretty well tapped her of her strength. I then brought my hands to her back and pulled her down to my chest, as I rolled us back over. She giggled when she realized that she was now on the bottom again. I then reached down and pulled up and rested the backs of her knees on my shoulders. She gasped at the new position, but then let out a fresh moan when she felt her pussy tighten around my hard cock. I then placed my arms on the mattress on either side of her body, in order to brace myself.

I began with a slow speed of thrusts in and out of her wet pussy. She moaned again, and bit her lower lip as she looked up at me with a cute smile on her face. I smiled back, as I continued to thrust into her. She brought her hands to my biceps and gripped them, as she enjoyed our new position. She began to slowly run her hands up and down my arms, stroking my skin. My thrusts began to pick up speed and strength, as I heard her moans increase in volume. Her eyes began to close in pleasure every time my hard cock was driven deep inside her.

Her breathing was coming out in audible grunts, as my hard cock began to really work against her g-spot. She whispered out, "Oh, God! That feels amazing, baby. You're going to make me cum again."

I moaned back, "I think we will both be cumming soon, sexy."

She moaned at my answer, as she smiled up at me. My hip thrusts had reached a speed and strength, that her body was moving forward and back on the mattress every time my hard cock was plunged deep into her. Her luscious breasts were moving in waves, as her body moved in sync with my thrusts. She stopped stroking my arms and began to grip my biceps tightly. Her breathing was increasing in volume and speed, as she felt her sixth orgasm of the day begin to build.

I was really fucking her hard and deep at this point. I knew that after seven orgasms, Jennifer would probably be completely wiped out. I doubted I would be doing much better after my next orgasm, my fourth since we woke up. I wanted us to both cum so hard, that we might possibly satiate our lust for one another, at least for an hour or two. I wasn't complaining and neither had she, but I seriously doubted we could keep going with as much sex as we had been having continuously for the rest of the day.

Her moans were loud and full of pleasure, as her fingers dug into my biceps. My thrusts were still causing her whole body to move back and forth, as my hard cock was slammed deeper and deeper in and out of her wet pussy. Our breathing was labored and full as we both felt our exertions begin to tell on us. She ground herself into me, as best she could in her position. I added all of the strength I had left to forcefully fucking her hard and deep.

I felt her pussy quiver and heard her breath catch. I then felt her fingernails dig in deeper to my biceps. Her eyes were clenched shut in concentration. Her mouth then hung open in a long, loud, and drawn out moan of pleasure. I felt my balls draw up, as my own orgasm built. She then moaned out a high pitch cry of pleasure, that threatened to overwhelm her. Her pussy spasmed uncontrollably around my hard cock, sending me over the edge. I plunged my hard cock deep inside her and sprayed the inside of her pussy with my cum.

She moaned again, as she felt my hot cum flow into her quivering pussy. I moaned as I felt my cock twitch and jerk, as it shot the last of my cum deep inside her. We were both breathing deep and ragged, as we felt our muscles and strength give out. I took her legs off my shoulders, as I felt my softened cock slide from her pussy. We both breathed a sigh, as I laid down next to her and brought her close to me. We laid there silently, as we both relaxed and calmed our exhausted bodies. We made small sounds of contentment, as we relaxed against each other.

She sighed quietly as she draped her body over mine in her signature way. I moved my arm under her body and held her to me. We brought our lips together for a lazy and exhausted kiss. We smiled quietly to each other, as we enjoyed the closeness of the moment. She then breathed out, "Well, that was aerobic. I doubt I could move or walk even if I tried."

I answered back, "I think we were both making a statement there. I just hope the skank got the message. But I would be happy if we had to do an encore when we definitely know she is home."

I smiled as she giggled at my comment. She snuggled closer into my side, as she laid her head on my chest. I then lifted my head and smiled down at her as I asked, "So, staking your claim, huh? I must say if that is how you mark your territory, I am all for it."

She blushed again, as she shyly said "I don't know what you're talking about."

I smirked down at her, as I teased "I believe your exact words were 'You're mine.' If that isn't you staking your claim, then I don't know what is."

She smiled, but still refused to look me in the eyes. I then brought my hand to her chin and lifted her face to look at me as I said, "You know the bimbo was barking up the wrong tree, right? Even if I didn't think she is a gold digging skank, I still wouldn't be interested in her. Women like her are a dime a dozen. I prefer women with a little more depth, not to mention intelligence. I bet her greatest academic accomplishment is memorizing and the symptoms of the STDs that she has, so she knows what to get treated for."

Jennifer giggled at my joke, as she hugged my body to hers. She then said quietly, "This is all still new to me. I guess having another woman hit on you right in front of me got my blood up a bit. I just needed you."

I smiled as I placed a kiss you her lips, saying "You don't have to worry about that. You've got me."