Alexander and Jennifer: Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smirked as I stuck out my tongue and began teasing and licking her puckered asshole. She gasped loudly and went rigid at the unexpected tongue on her asshole. I heard her breath hitch, as I slid my tongue directly into her puckered hole. I began a slow in and out motion with my tongue. I felt her cute bubbly ass cheeks on either side of my face, as I rimmed her. She moaned and pushed back into me, as she breathed out "Oh baby."

I moaned into her asshole, as I felt her clench around my tongue. She moaned louder, as I began to pick up the speed and depth of my tongue fucking her asshole. I then brought my right hand between her legs and began to massage her clit with me thumb, causing her to tense and cry out in pleasure. I was really plunging my tongue deeper and deeper into her puckered asshole. I felt her body shake in pleasure. I then switched my tongue movements to an up and down licking motion inside her ass. My tongue was forced up her ass as far as I could get it, as I licked up and down inside her. She was bucking and shaking against my face. I continued to stimulate her clit with my thumb at a steady pressure and speed.

Her moans had grown loud and wanton, as I drove her wild with lust. I heard a string of moans and pleas for more, as I continued licking deep in her as. She looked amazing like this. Her t-shirt was up over her sexy ass cheeks. Her arms and chest were draped across the kitchen island. Even her naked legs were on either side of my body, squeezing me tightly. I then decided to add more pleasure to her. With my thumb still massaging her clit, I slid my index and middle finger slowly into her wet pussy. I had them curved towards her stomach to stimulate her g-spot.

She let out a truly loud and high pitched cry, as she felt this new stimulation. I began working my fingers over her g-spot in a rhythm in sync with my tongue movements. I then began to flick the tip of my tongue up and down, as I continued to use the up and down motion of licking inside her ass. All of this stimulation apparently sent her crashing over the edge. I felt her pussy tremble and clench hard around my fingers. Her asshole then clenched and quivered around my tongue.

I felt her body shake from head to toe, as she cried out loudly "OH BABY!"

She then collapsed with a thump onto the top of the kitchen island. I felt little ripples of pleasure flow through her body. I slowly with drew my fingers from her soaked pussy and then ran them tenderly up and down between her pussy lips, causing a quiet sigh of pleasure from her. I then withdrew my tongue from her spit wet asshole, before placing a quick kiss to her quivering puckered hole. I then stood up behind her, and gathered her limp and trembling body in my arms and carried us to the couch.

I sat down n the couch with her on my lap, as she snuggled into me still trembling from her latest orgasm. She relaxed into my body, as she finally breathed out in an astonished voice "I can't feel my legs."

I chuckled, as I ran my hand up and down her naked leg, saying "Don't worry, sexy. I can feel your legs."

She breathed out deeply, as she looked up at me with wide eyes. She simply stared at me amazed, before saying "You masturbated me and stuck your tongue in my ass."

I simply pressed my lips to her forehead for a quick kiss, as I simply said "Yep."

She continued to stare at me wide eyed, with a tremble of aftershock running through her body from time to time. She snuggled into my body more, as she quietly laid her head against my chest. She then asked as nonchalantly as she could, "Did you...Is that something you like to do? I mean, is that something you would do again?"

I chuckled, as I rested my chin on top of her head noting that she had clearly and thoroughly enjoyed her first time being rimmed. I simply said, "Baby, there hasn't been anything we have done so far that I didn't enjoy and want to do again. Just imagine the things that we haven't done yet."

She then trembled a bit, as she asked astonished "Like what?"

I decided to let her imagination work on that answer, so I simply said "You'll find out, sexy."

She nodded her head silently, as her imagination took over. I felt her trembling subside and her breathing even out. She then sat up on my lap, and kissed my lips gently. She began to increase the strength of our kiss, as her hands groped at me. I kissed her back just as hard and began to run my hands up and down her body. I then felt her hand snake its way down my stomach and into my pajama bottoms and boxer briefs. She reached her hand down until she wrapped her fingers around my hard cock. She then began to slowly stroke my hard cock, as she continued to kiss me deeply. She then eased herself off of my lap and down onto the floor between my legs. She let go of my hard cock and grabbed the waistbands of my underwear and PJ bottoms. She then began to pull them both down. She worked my clothes down and off of my legs, and then flung them over her shoulder with a smirk up at me. She then leaned towards my hard cock, with a wide smile on her face.

She wrapped her fingers around my cock and slowly licked her tongue up my cock to my cock head, as she kept eye contact with me. She then opened her mouth and began to suck my cock head in her mouth. I moaned and felt my cock jerk when she ran her tongue over my piss slit. She smiled around my cock head, knowing that she had that effect on me. She began to slowly stroke my hard cock with one hand and massage my balls with her other hand, as she continued to suck my cock head.

Her eyes then closed slowly, as I felt and heard her moan around my cock head. She then lowered her mouth all the way down my cock shaft, until my hard cock was completely inside her mouth. I felt it hit the back of her throat, and worried that she might gag, but she never did. She then began a slow up and down sucking motion with her mouth on my hard cock. I wanted her to pick the speed and depth of her sucking, so I laid my hands on her shoulders and stroked her with my thumbs.

She was really getting into sucking my hard cock. I could actually feel her moans vibrating through my cock. She was working my cock up and down in the mouth and licking along my cock as she sucked. I felt my toes curl, as she suddenly picked up speed. I felt her fingers grip my cock harder, as she seemed to be jerking my hard cock into her sucking mouth. Her mouth was really going fast up and down my cock. I knew I wouldn't last long. She was amazing at this.

Her whole upper body was moving back and forth, as she worked my hard cock fast and hard. I felt my hands twitch on her shoulders and I breathed out a "Oh baby." My cock then began to twitch and jerk in her mouth. I then moaned, as I felt my cock explode in a fountain of my cum right down her throat. She tensed at first, but quickly recovered. She continued to suck and jerk my cock into her mouth. I heard her moan again as she swallowed my cum. I felt her tongue flicking over my cock head, as she licked me clean.

She slowed down her movements of stroking and sucking my cock, as I felt my cock begin to soften. She continued to suck and stroke my softened cock, as she milked all of the cum from me. She then let my cock slip from her lips, as she looked up into my eyes and ran her tongue up and down my cock again. I smile down at her, as I watched her lick her lips and smile in a cute little satisfied way. I breathed out, "I think you enjoyed doing that, as much as I did receiving it."

She smiled widely, as she shyly said "Maybe."

I smirked down at her, silently questioning her with my eyes. She finally nodded her head, and answered "Ok, yes. I enjoyed that a lot."

She then crawled back up onto my lap and snuggled into my arms, adding "You go down on me so much. I wanted to return the favor. I didn't think I would like doing it so much. But I wanted to try it."

She stayed quiet for a minute, before embarrassingly saying "I liked sucking your cock, baby."

I smiled down at her and tightened my arms around her, as I whispered into her ear "And I enjoy sucking your clit, licking your pussy, and tonguing your tight little ass. So don't be embarrassed by enjoying something."

She relaxed deeper into me with a loud sigh, as she began to trail her fingers over my chest lazily. She then said, "It feel amazing when you go down on me, baby. I feel your warm breath on my pussy and clit sending chills up my spine. I never thought anything could feel that incredible. But when you're inside me, I can feel my toes curl up when your big cock rubs me just right. I love it when we cum together. We're breathing hard and shaking, then we relax into each other. I really like that."

I smiled down at her, as she explained her feelings to me. She had a cute little blush to her cheeks, as she shyly admitted to all of this. I hugged her closer and whispered into her ear, "I like going down on you too. I can feel your body shake and tremble with my mouth on your tasty wet pussy. When my tongue is inside your pussy or tight little asshole, you always clench around me when you cum hard. When my hard cock is in your pussy, I can feel your tremble from the inside. I feel your pussy gripping my hard cock, as I slide in and out of you."

She wiggled into me, as she was turned on considerably by my descriptions. I saw her pressing her naked thighs together, as I continued "When you get close to orgasm, your breathing gets labored and I can feel your pussy tremble around my hard cock. You always moan when your feel my cock explode inside of your pussy. I think the feeling of my hot cum pumping into your pussy has sent you over the edge to your own orgasm at least once. I love the way you squeak or tense up when I do something to you unexpectedly."

I began to twirl my index finger around her hardening nipple, as I continued "How did it feel to wake up right as you were about to cum this morning? Feeling my warm breath on your pussy. My lips on your clit, as I licked and sucked you until you screamed as you came. The way you gasped and clenched your tight little asshole when I trailed my fingers over it in the bath, I knew that you would enjoy some more stimulation. When I slid my wet tongue into your puckered hole, I felt every muscle in your body go rigid."

She was breathing a little harder now, as my words and twirling fingers effected her so. I continued, "Then I heard you moan in pleasure and push your ass back into my face. I licked deep into your asshole, as I fingered your wet pussy and rubbed your clit. You're always so receptive to my touches. You moan, gasp, sigh, and cry out when I make a wave of pleasure crash over your body. I feel your muscles go tight, your body shakes, your sweet pussy and tight little asshole quiver and clench when I bring you to orgasm."

She was now grinding her ass into my hardening cock, as she moaned softly. She then leaned her head back and looked up at me through hooded eyes, as she said "I need you inside me, baby."

She then moved around on my lap and straddled my hips. She ground herself against my once again hard cock, as she huskily said "I want you to fuck me hard, right here. I want to feel your big hard cock slam into my wet pussy so hard it makes my body shake. I don't want you to be gentle, baby. I want you to bend me over and fuck me deep and hard. Will you do that for me, baby? Please!"

Well, she had me. My cock was now rock hard. I rolled us over so she was on the bottom with her back against the couch. I then stripped off my shirt, as she grabbed her shirt and pealed it off. I then flipped her over so her knees were on the couch and her chest and arms were resting on the back of the couch. She was at the perfect level for me to stand behind her and ram my hard cock into her wet pussy doggie style. I stood behind her and grabbed her hips in my hands. I then slammed every inch of my hard cock right into her wet pussy.

She moaned loudly as I bottomed out inside her. I felt my balls slap against her clit, adding to her pleasure. I gripped her hips tightly in my hands and began to fuck her sweet pussy deep and hard. I set a truly damaging pace, as I thrust my hips into her with all my might. I pulled her hips back into mine as I would thrust forward, forcing my hard cock deeper and harder into her wet pussy. She was moaning as loud as ever, as she felt my hard cock slamming deep inside her.

Neither of us spoke, as we both concentrated on enjoying this hard bout of sex. I knew with as much as she had worked herself up as she ground her pussy against my hard cock on my lap, that she probably wouldn't last long. I wanted her to scream in orgasm as I fucked her hard and deep. I wanted her to spend all of her energy as she came. I began to tease her puckered asshole with my index finger. I felt her puckered hole quiver and clench, as I rubbed against it. She let out a loud cry as I slowly entered her tight little asshole with my finger, as I continued to hammer away with my hard cock inside her set pussy.

Her asshole clenched even tighter, as I slowly probed her asshole. Her moans were loud and her breathing came out as high pitched grunts, as I began to fuck both of her holes at once. I started fingering her asshole slowly, to let her get used to it, but when I felt her asshole relax around my finger I began to pick up speed and force. My hard cock was still slamming in and out of her pussy, a she body was wracked from the force of my hard and deep thrusts into her. I had now been able to work my finger fucking her ass up to the same speed as my hard cock fucking her pussy.

My poor baby was moaning and grunting as I set an even faster and harder pace to fuck both of her lovely holes. I could see her luscious breasts were swinging back and forth under her, as I forcefully slammed into her with all of my strength. Her moans and grunts grew louder in volume and pitch, as I felt her pussy and asshole quiver and clench around my hard cock and finger. With a loud scream and a full body shake, she slammed her hips back into me with all of her might and orgasmed hard. I had not cum yet, but I decided to let her ride her orgasm and enjoy her high.

I let my hard cock rest inside her, as her body was wracked from head to toe with powerful waves of pleasure. I let my finger slip out of her asshole, as I stroked her ass cheeks gently. She finally got her wits about her enough to realize that I was still hard and had not cum. She then turned over on the couch length ways with her whole body on the couch with her legs spread wide. She looked up at me and smiled, as she beckoned me to her with her finger, saying "Come here, baby."

I readily accepted her invitation crawled up her body and settled my legs between her legs. My hard cock slid right into her wet pussy. We both moaned at the feeling, She then wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered, "Don't go slow. Just fuck me, baby. I want to feel your big hard cock fill my pussy with your cum."

I again happily complied. I set a fast and deep pace thrusting my hips deep and hard into her wet pussy. She arched her back and ground her hips into me, as she moaned in pleasure. I knew that after that last round, I could not last long. So I put all of my energy and strength into fucking her as hard and deep as I could. Her arms around my neck gripped me hard, as I drove my hard cock in and out of her wet pussy. Her eyes were clamped shut, as she enjoy this rough and hard pussy pounding she was receiving.

She then moved her hands down to my back and lower back. She gripped my hard and pulled me harder into her, as I continued to fuck her wet pussy. I felt my balls draw up and my cock begin to twitch. My breathing was becoming labored as I thrust into her harder and harder. With one final deep and hard slam of my cock into her wet pussy, I felt my cock erupt a river of hot cum deep inside her wet pussy. She moaned loudly and her pussy clenched, as she felt my spray her pussy with my cum.

I was breathing hard and deep, as my cock pump spurt after spurt of my cum into her. She slowly stroked up and down my back, as she enjoyed the feeling of my hot cum flowing into her from my twitching and jerking hard cock. Feeling my cock begin to soften, I tried my best not to collapse onto her. I instead rolled us both to the side as she giggled at my action, so that I was now on the bottom with my softened cock still inside her pussy. I tried to calm my breathing, as I held her close. She laid her body against my chest, and lazily trailed her fingers over my chest.

She breathed out, "I love feeling you cum inside me, baby."

I moaned out still not breathing even, "It's rather enjoyable for me too, sexy."

She giggled again at my reply, as she continued to relax on top of me. She propped herself up on her arms on my chest, as she teasingly asked "I thought you going to drive me to my apartment so I could change clothes, so we could go climbing?"

I smiled back at her, answering "Well, when I saw your sexy ass cheeks peaking out from under that shirt and you with your ass already poked out behind you, I had to do something. But everything after that was your doing, sexy."

She smiled down at me, as she wiggled her ass cheeks. My soft cock was still inside her, so the effect was stimulating and teasing. I glared at her jokingly, as I smacked her ass cheek causing her to yelp and jump. I finally said, "If we keep this up, we will never leave my apartment. I'm trying to decide if I care..."

She smiled down at me as she giggled again, saying "Well, I do need to start my laundry and I should probably grab a few clothes. But I have enjoyed walking around in just your baggie shirt. It's been very sexy. Plus I like the look of you in your PJ bottoms, before I took them off of you."

I nodded and looked up at her as she continued to lay on top of me comfortably, saying "Well, if we are to go to your place...I do need to be able to stand up."

She smiled widely down at me, then rolled her hips to the side and placed her feet on the floor. I turned and stood up next to her, pulling her in for a deep kiss. I then put my boxer briefs back on, but nothing else for now. Jennifer walked in front of me, still completely naked. I smiled as I enjoyed her relaxed attitude about her body. I hoped it would last. I smirked, as I reached forward and pinched her ass cheek.

She yelped and jumped. She then turned around and placed her hands over her naked ass, and tried to glare at me. She failed, as she blushed furiously and had a small smile on her face. I smirked as I stepped up to her, and brought my hands to her naked breasts. I took her taught nipples between my fingers and added a bit of pressure. Her eyes slowly closed and her hands fell from her ass cheeks. Her mouth dropped open and she moaned quietly. She then whined out softy, "Don't tease, baby."

I smiled at her, as I leaned forward and kissed her passionately. My hands moved to grip her ass cheeks, as her hands moved to my back. I could feel us both growing hotter as the kiss lengthened, so I pulled back. Jennifer whimpered slightly as she looked at me with a pout on her face. I smiled as I leaned forward again and placed a quick kiss to her lips. I mollified her by saying, "Don't worry, sexy. Let's get our errands done then we can do WHATEVER you want."

I said that last part with my most husky and sexy voice, as I tried to make it clear what I had meant. She apparently took my meaning, as he eyes widened, her breath caught, and I saw her press her thighs together. She then nodded quickly, and grabbed her discarded clothes from last night. She quickly dressed in her bra and black dress. She did not put on her panties. I eyed her with lust, as I turned and put on a pair of jeans, a pair of socks, and a clean t-shirt. I then grabbed my wallet, keys, cell phone, and put on my shoes. I turned to see her biting her lip, as she had watched me get dressed with a slightly mischievous smile on her face.