Alexander and Jennifer: Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her moans were coming much faster and her breathing was labored, I felt her grip on my back intensify. I wanted to close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of my fast building pleasure, but I also wanted to watch the way her face as she reached her orgasm. Her eyes were clamped tightly shut, her face frozen in concentration and pleasure. I felt my hard cock twitch inside her wet pussy. My orgasm hit me hard. I felt my hard cock truly explode in a spray of cum deep inside her. She moaned louder, as I continued to suck and lick her tongue.

Her own orgasm hit her in waves. Her whole body shook and her pussy felt like it was on fire. I felt her fingernails digging into my back, as she held me close. I continued to thrust my hip sup into her, as my hard cock continued to pump my hot load into her wet trembling pussy. I released her tongue and kissed her deeply, as we both felt waves of pleasure crashing over us. Her breathes were coming so fast and deep, that it sounding like she was hyperventilating.

Her body was shaking from head to toe. She then went completely rigid on my lap, as she cried out at the crescendo of her pleasure. She then collapsed onto my chest, breathing deep and fast. I felt her whole body go limp on top of me. I held her close, and slowly stroked up and down her back, as small tremors shook her body. I felt my cock tremble inside her, as her pussy was wracked with small quakes. She moaned quietly against my chest, as her orgasm finally subsided. She rubbed her face gently against my chest, as she tightened her arms around me.

We both laid there quietly, as we held each other close. I placed a tender kiss to her forehead, and felt her smile against my chest. She then quietly breathed out, "One more "first time" box checked off more me. That was amazing, baby."

Her body then shook again in a brief aftershock of pleasure. She relaxed more into me, as she calmed her breathing. Knowing that after last night and this morning we probably needed to clean up, I then began maneuvering us both to the side of the bed. She whimpered softly and tightened her grip around my side, thinking I was going to get out of bed and not wanting to let me go. I gripped her tightly to me, as I felt my bare feet hit the floor. I then brought my arms under her, one arm supporting her legs and lower body and one arm around her side and onto her back to support her upper body.

I then stood up and heaved her up with me in a bridal carry. She giggled and nestled herself into my body, as she slung her arm around my neck. I then walked up into my bathroom. I then say her down on the edge of my bathtub. She jerked and went rigid when her ass cheeks made contact with the tub, remarking "Jesus, that's cold!"

I chuckled at her, as I ran my hands over her body soothingly. She looked up at me with a content smile, then back at the tub. I saw her taken aback when she saw the size of the bathtub. It was a rather large tub. I had it custom installed. It was a corner tub and was triangle shaped to fit into the corner on one side and had a circular side opposite the corner. It was deep and big enough to have my body completely stretched out under the water with just my head resting on one of the two head rests. She jets circulated the hot water magnificently. I usually only used the tub after I had worked out significantly enough to need a long hot soak to relieve the tension in my muscles.

She took it all in and looked back up at me with wonder. I then pointed to the shower, asking "I figured we should probably clean up a little. Whichever you want to use, either shower or tub is fine. Or we can both use one and I can wash your back."

The shower was actually one of the reasons I chose this apartment. Apparently it was also a custom install by the previous owner. It really was huge. It was glass enclosed. And was covered wall to ceiling by large granulated tile. It had a tiled seat on one side. The ceiling had two square shaped heads that forced the water to fall to the floor. The inner wall had a inlaid tiled shelf for shampoo, soap, etc.

She looked wide eyed from the shower, to the tub, and back to me. She then bit her lip and looked back and forth trying to make up her mind. She then turned back to me as her shyness returned, and asked "Can we both use the hot tub?"

I smiled saying, "Whatever you want, sexy."

I then placed a quick kiss on her lips and began filling the tub with hot water. I turned back to her, and saw her continuing to look at me with a since of awe and wonder. I smiled as I said, "It takes a few minutes to fill. I have an unopened toothbrush, if you'd care to freshen up. Don't take that as a hint that your breath stinks, because..."

I then leaned down and captured her lips in a very deep kiss. She smiled up at me as we broke out kiss, saying back to me "You don't seem to have morning breath either. But yeah, a toothbrush would be nice. My teeth feel a little fuzzy."

We then casually brushed our teeth next to the sink. She leaned her naked body against my own. We both seemed to relish the continued body contact. When we finished brushing our teeth and rinsing our mouths, the bathtub was sufficiently filled to allow our entry. Her legs still seemed a bit shaky after her latest orgasm, so I held her hand as she stepped into the tub. I then stepped in behind her and we both settled into the hot water. I sat down first against one side with the head rest and beckoned her to sit between my legs.

She breathed contentedly, as she enjoyed the hot water against her skin. I turned on the jets and pulled her naked body into my own and wrapped my arms around her, as we both relaxed. I squeezed my legs gently against her legs to hold her in place, as I then ran my hands up her arms and shoulders, gently massaging her muscled body. I heard her moan softly and relax further into me. I continued to massage and knead her muscles along her arms shoulder. I then began to do the same to her back and neck, hearing another soft moan and sigh escape her lips.

She seemed to be completely at home now and I was glad that at least for now, she had gotten over her inherent shyness in regards to her nudity around me. I guessed that her multiple orgasm last night and this morning had something to do with that, but I also hoped that my ministrations and glowing comments on the beauty of her body also helped. She laid her head back against my chest, as I continued to rub the kinks from her muscled frame. I placed a gentle kiss to the back of her neck, and felt her body shiver in pleasure.

I then grabbed a soft loofah and wet it in the hot water. I then applied a bit of my body wash, to clean her thoroughly. I began to stroke her arms, shoulders, neck, and back with the wet loofah to wash off any dried sweat from last night or this morning's activities. She wiggled her hips a bit, as she settled further into my body. After finishing with her back, shoulders, neck, and arms, I whispered softly into her ear "Lean your head back, baby. And I can get your hair too."

She hummed softly and leaned her head back. I guided the back of her head into the water and ran my fingers through her hair under the water. She sighed in relaxed pleasure, as she enjoyed my fingers moving through her hair. I then began to gently massage her scalp, eliciting another soft sigh of contentment. I then pulled her head out of the water, and pulled her back flush against my body. I then grabbed a bottle of shampoo showing it to her, as I said "Stay still, and I can wash your hair now."

She had her eyes closed in total relaxation. She slowly nodded as she mumbled an affirmative answer. I then squeezed out some scented shampoo into my hand and began rubbing it into her hair. Her sighs continued to show her enjoyment, as I worked my finger through her wet hair and along her scalp. I continued to keep her seated against me and in the seated position with my legs. I judged by her completely relaxed body, that if I did not keep a hold of her, she would probably slip beneath the water. I smiled thinking about how relaxed she was with me.

Finishing her hair, I again told her to lean her head back. I then guided the back of her head into the water, but kept her face out, to avoid any getting into her eyes, nose, and mouth. I ran my fingers through her hair and along her scalp, as I rinsed the shampoo from her hair. Feeling her hair was now free of any lasting suds and shampoo, I again raised her head back out of the water. She quietly breathed out, "That all felt amazing, baby."

I smiled as I placed another kiss to her forehead. I then whispered quietly into her ear, "I have to move around you now, sexy. Got to take care of the rest of your body."

I again felt a shiver run up her spine, as she mumbled another affirmative answer. I then slowly moved my body around hers in the water. I placed her head to rest against the headrest. I then placed myself between her legs, feeling another shiver run through her body as my hands came to rest against her muscled thighs. She cracked her eyes halfway open and watched me with a small smile on her lips, as I began to run my hands along her thighs, calves, and feet under the water. I massaged and kneaded her muscles, as my hands traveled slowly up and down her legs. I looked up into her eyes and smiled, seeing how relaxed she still was.

I added a little more pressure as I massaged her thighs, calves, and feet than I had with her upper body. She seemed to really enjoy this, as she again sighed quietly. I spent a lot more time with her foot massages, as I rubbed all along her feet and between her toes. I do not have a foot fetish, but I do know that I thoroughly enjoy receiving a foot massage. Seeing her level of relaxation and hearing her quiet moans and sighs, I took it that she did too.

As I finished massaging her lower body, I reached for the loofah and began running it up and down her thighs, calves, and feet under the water. I was glad that she seemed to either not be very ticklish or she was just too relaxed to register if any of this did tickle. She never moved during any part of the massage. She just stayed still, as I tended to her. When I had finished softly scrubbing her lower body, I moved my body between her legs so I could tend to the rest of her.

She gently bit her lower lip, as I began to run my hands along her sides and up her body. I wasn't trying to turn her on or tease her, so I kept my hands at a steady slow pace and constant pressure to continue to massage and knead her muscled body. I worked my hands up her sides to her arm pits and back down again. I worked my hands down to her ass cheeks and lower back, continuing my firm pressure on her body and muscles. She kept her breathing at a steady even pace, as she watched and felt me rubbing her body. I trailed my fingers between her cute bubbly ass cheeks, along her ass crack, over her puckered hole, and along the sides of her delicious pussy. I tried not to stimulate her too much, I wanted her relaxed. I felt her tense and her asshole clench, and I heard her squeak when my finger trailed over her puckered hole. I glanced up at her and asked with a teasing smile, "You ok?"

Her lips were puckered and she was blushing, as she said quickly "Yep, I'm good."

I felt my cock twitch and begin to harden, as I then trailed my fingers over her asshole again, getting the same reaction out of her and hearing her giggle. She ducked her head and refused to look me in the eye, as she blushed bright red. I decided to stop teasing and continue with washing her. She was able to stay nice and still, as I continued to rub her lower body. I then worked my hands up to her stomach and chest, keeping with the same pace and pressure. I then moved to her breasts, and settled on a gentler massage and kneading, as I rubbed her beautiful breasts and nipples. I looked up to her face and saw her biting her lower lip and staring at me with a shy smile on her beautifully flushed face. I then grabbed the loofah, and again began running it up and down her sides, over her stomach, chest, and breasts. I had now finished her entire body, I looked up at he face again and saw that same blushing shy smile. She smirked at me as she said, "I'm all clean now. I think I need to do you, baby."

I smiled back at her, as she leaned forward and kissed me gently on the lips. She then pulled me to her, and had me turn around so I was now sitting with my back to her chest. She began the same way that I had, she massaged and rubbed my arms and shoulders. Her hands felt amazing, as she kneaded my muscles. She worked her way to my neck and back, massaging as she went along. She had a real knack for massages. I made a mental note to buy some massage oil for later. I smiled as I imagined her naked on my bed, as I rubbed massage oil all over her body.

She then grabbed the loofah and added more body wash. I moaned softly as I felt her moving the loofah over my arms, shoulder, neck, and back. I smiled as I realized that this was a check marked off my own "first time" list. She then had me lean my head back into the water to wet my hair. I have always loved scalp massages, so I went completely limp when she began to run her finger through my wet hair and over my scalp. I moaned and relaxed further into her body. I felt her hard nipples poking me in the back, as I leaned against her.

I felt her add some shampoo to my hair, and work it in with her fingers. She then had me lean back again, and rinsed my hair in the water. The little minx then whispered huskily into my ear, "Time to get the rest of you, baby."

She then moved around my body, trailing her fingers over me as she moved to my front. She then began rubbing and massaging my thighs, calves, and feet. After working her way up and down my lower body, she then grabbed the loofah and began to slowly rub it over me. She used just enough pressure for it to feel very relaxing. She then smirked at me, as she climbed up onto my lap, and began rubbing and massaging my hips and ass cheeks. She bit her lower lip and sighed softly, as she gripped my ass cheeks in her hands. My cock was now fully erect, as she continued to touch me.

She blushed again, when she let out a soft moan as she touched my ass cheeks. She again refused to look my in the eyes, as she moved to massaging my abs and chest. I felt her run her fingernails up my stomach and chest. She was still biting her lower lip, as she admired my body. She looked so adorable, as she tried not to look like she was getting so turned on by all of this. I simply let her enjoy herself. She then brought the loofah up and began to wash my abs and chest.

I imagined us doing this to each other in the shower, but no matter what scenario I thought of it always led to shower sex. Another checked box on both of our "first time" lists. I smiled as she finished with the loofah and set it to the side. She then wrapped her arms around my neck, and said "Ok, all clean."

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her in for a deep kiss. We kissed for several minutes, but didn't take it any further than that. Just as I was about to take it further, I heard and felt her stomach growl. She backed her head away and placed her hands to her stomach, embarrassed. I smiled at her blushing face, as I asked "Hungry, baby?"

She nodded, still embarrassed my her stomach noises. She shyly answered, "Yeah, a little bit."

I placed a gentle kiss to her lips, as I began to raise us out of the tub. We stepped out onto the bath mat, and I handed her a towel. I then leaned down and let the water out of the tub. I grabbed a towel for me and we both silently dried off. I then hung up both of our towels, and took her hand to lead us out of the bathroom. We were both still naked, as I then asked "I'm not sure if you want to slip on any of your clothes from last night, so would you like a big t-shirt to wear for now? I have some sweat pants and pajama bottoms that would probably fit you too."

She thought for a second and then answered, "Just a t-shirt is fine, baby."

I then opened my drawer chest and selected a baggie t-shirt that would fit her. She slipped into the shirt, as I put on my boxer briefs, a pair of pajama bottoms, and a t-shirt. I then asked, "Are you sure you don't want any bottoms? Don't get me wrong, you look great like that. But I do have some baggie boxers if you want. Personally I like seeing your cute ass cheeks peaking out from the bottom of my shirt, but it's up to you."

She smiled and blushed again, as she tried to cover her ass cheeks with her hands. She was so cute when she got embarrassed. She just shook her head silently, and walked out of the bedroom still holding her hands to try to cover her ass cheeks. I smirked as I watched her sexy walk. Such a cute ass. I followed her and then led us into the kitchen. Opened the refrigerator and asked, "I was thinking a toasted bagel and smoothie. I usually eat a light breakfast. I have plenty of fresh fruit. What do you think?"

She perked up at that, and said "Yes, that sounds good."

She then seated herself on one of the kitchen stools and leaned forward on the kitchen island, as she watched me get out the food. I grabbed some strawberries, blueberries, milk, and cream cheese from the frig. I then handed her a strawberry to munch on, while I made breakfast. Her eyes lit up, as she took the strawberry. I then grabbed the bagels from the pantry, and cut two of them in half. I toasted the bagels, as I started on the smoothies. I turned and asked, "Would you like any protein powder in the smoothie? I usually add about one scoop."

She nodded silently, as she continued to eat the strawberry.

I added a few strawberries, blueberries, milk, and protein powder in my blender and mixed them all together. I grabbed two large glasses and set them on the counter. As I passed her, I trailed my fingers along her exposed ass cheeks. She stiffened and squeaked, with her mouth still full of strawberry. I smirked and walked past her, as she followed me with a cute little glare. I then poured us both our smoothies, and placed the toasted bagels on a plate. I added some cream cheese to mine, and then offered it to her. She did the same.

We then settled on one side of the couch, as I turned on the TV. She snuggled into me, as we quietly ate and drank our breakfast. It was a nice casual breakfast and we were both very comfortable. Between bites, I asked if she had anything to do today. She said that she needed to do her laundry either today or tomorrow, but other than that nothing. I nodded as I asked, "Have you ever tried indoor wall climbing?"

She shook her head, as she had just taken a bite of her bagel. She then turned to look at me, as I asked her if she would be interested in trying it today. She swallowed and said that it sounded fun. She then looked down at herself and back up to me saying, "But I'm not exactly dressed for it."

I smirked as I teased, "Oh, but I thin you would look gorgeous climbing like this. Very sexy. It would give me an extra incentive to watch how you do."

She blushed furiously, but smiled as she shook her head. I laughed as I answered, "We can always drop by your place so you can change first. I think you would like it."

She smiled as she agreed. I said that we could relax for a while longer than drive over to her place. I was interested to see her place. After sitting on the couch quietly finishing our breakfast, we finally decided to get ready to leave. We grabbed our dishes and made our way into the kitchen. I rinsed off the plates and glasses then put them in the dishwasher, as she leaned over the kitchen island to watch me silently. Finishing cleaning up, I turned and made my way around the kitchen island to her. I admired her peaking ass cheeks as I walked closer.

Smirking, I dropped to my knees behind her. I ran my hands over her lovely exposed ass, making her gasp at my touch. I then placed my hands on her hips and gently bit her ass cheeks, causing her to yelp in surprise. Wanting to have a little fun, I pulled her hips towards me to push her ass to my face. I then spread her ass cheeks and ran my tongue from her pussy, over her puckered asshole, and all the way up to her tail bone. She moaned at the feeling and pressed her ass back into my face.