Alisa and Mark, a Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,258 Followers

I started yelling. "Fuck my ass. Fill my ass up. My ass is yours. My pussy is yours. My mouth is yours." It was. He could fuck anything he wanted.

As he fucked me he talked to me. "That's it. Give me that ass. Show me what a great fuck you are. Show me that you're my slut."

I couldn't take it any more. The pressure in my ass, the words. My head exploded. My pussy exploded. My legs collapsed under me. An earth shattering orgasm.

I was wiped out. Mark pulled out of me. He picked me up and carried me to his room. With a warm cloth he cleaned my ass and my pussy. He covered me up. I fell asleep, My last thought was "I didn't make him cum."

I woke up to the sun coming in the window. It took me a minute to remember where I was. I immediately panicked. What got into me last night. What was I thinking. I started to look for my clothes so I could get out of there.

As I did Mark showed up at my door with a tray of toast, juice, and fruit. "Good morning. How are you feeling this morning?"

I said "I'm not sure. A little insecure maybe. I've never done that with another man."

Mark laughing "You were a virgin?"

"No," I said "I've never acted so slutty,"

He leaned over and kissed me on the forehead. "You were a great slut."

"Is that all?" I asked. After all I thought what kind of a guy wants a woman that slutty.

"No," said Mark. "At least I hope not. I have another opening next week in San Francisco. Why don't you come spend the weekend with me."

"Really?"

"Yes, but I do have to warn you. I'm from there so you will meet a bunch of my friends and family."

I kissed him and laughed. I then remembered. "I didn't make you cum last night."

He answered, "There's always tonight."

Chapter 3

I looked at the breakfast Mark made me. I realized I was starving. I thought to myself, being a slut is hard work.

I started eating. Mark sat on the bed next to me. He joined me in breakfast. He was sitting in a pair of gym shorts. I was naked. The covers fell to my waist as I sat up. I was feeling exposed and vulnerable. Mark asked me to go away with him next weekend. I did not know if we were at the beginning of a relationship or a booty call. I realized if it were a booty call I would be there in a flash. I liked having my inner slut unleashed.

I thought about being 1/2 naked talking to his friends. I had never done anything like that. Just thinking of it I could feel myself getting wet again. I wondered if I'd have any limits with Mark.

I looked at Mark. I realized that this is the first time I'd seen him without clothes. Last night he fucked me clothed. I was naked, he stayed dressed. All I saw was his cock. I reminded myself it was a nice cock and laughed to myself that I was thinking that.

What a slut, I thought. I enjoyed the thought.

My eyes fell to his chest. He was in good shape. He was right, he had not worked out for a while, but he was certainly no slouch. He was not all lean and 6 packy, but he was still the guy you'd check out and watch as he walked down the beach.

Random thought. His chest and shoulders must have been twice as wide as I was. He obviously weighed close to double I did. At 6'2". That wasn't hard. His chest was not shaved. So many guys shaved these days. He had a light amount of hair on his chest and legs. I remembered that his cock and balls were shaved. Again an inward laugh, wasn't that sweet of him.

As we ate Mark talked. He asked me about my work. He seemed genuinely interested. He asked about family and friends. He made me feel relaxed and less vulnerable. He talked about himself also. He told me about his job. He bought art for wealthy socialites. He traveled all over the world. His clients wanted unique pieces. He had to travel and find unique art that fit their decor and tastes.

We finished breakfast. I wasn't sure what to do. As he was cleaning up I said I should be going. He asked me if I had anything special to do. I told him I didn't.

He said, "Good, no rush then. Let's take a shower."

His shower was like the rest of his house. It was obviously set up for 2. It had 2 of those full body shower things in it. I wondered how many women had been in that shower. He turned it on and waited for the water to heat. We stepped in. As I faced the shower heads I felt him start to wash my back. It felt good. He had strong but gentle hands.

He lingered at my butt a little longer. I knew I had a great ass and was enjoying the fact that he appreciated it. I turned to face him. I took the soap from him and started to wash his chest. I could feel the muscles under his skin. I looked up at his face. He hadn't shaved yet and the black stubble made him look more masculine and more sexy.

As I scrubbed his chest he put his arms around my waist. My hands moved lower to his stomach. I lightly brushed his cock. It started to react. I liked that I caused that reaction in him. I washed his cock a bit and it got hard in my hands. Feeling playful, and practical, I told him to turn around and I scrubbed his back. When I was done he turned back to face me. He kissed me. I was trying not to get my hair wet, but I gave up. The feeling of him kissing me and the hot water cascading over my body made me just give in. I let the water flow over my whole body. I threw my arms around him kissing him in a way that told him I would do anything. I could feel his hard cock against my belly.

He pushed me back. My hands on his shoulders he started to wash my front. His hands were strong but gentle. As he washed my breasts my nipples got hard under his touch. I felt his hands move down. I knew where they were going. Based on last night I wanted him to get to my pussy. I thought, cunt, not pussy, sluts have cunts.

I liked that thought. If anyone had used that word before last night I would have stabbed them. Maybe not stabbed, but I would have been mad. Now the thought of him telling me he wanted my cunt made me even wetter.

After a day or two his hand finally got there. Okay, it wasn't that long, but it seemed it. His fingers played with my clit. I moaned. My hands were still wrapped around his cock. As his fingers slid inside me I pushed my pussy against his fingers. I closed my eyes tilted my head back and enjoyed the feeling. He knew what he was doing. I felt the orgasm build inside me. Not the earth shattering orgasm of last night. But, like pizza, there's no such thing as a bad orgasm. I wrapped my arms around his neck to steady myself.

He kissed me. Not the hard, take control kisses of last night. These were sweet gentle kisses. Naked, wet, skin to skin, I came on his fingers.

He gave me a moment and turned the water off. He reached over and grabbed a towel. Actually it was more a bath sheet. Chest to chest, he wrapped it around us. He dried me off I stood there and enjoyed the feeling of being pampered.

When we were dry he dropped the towel. He picked me up and carried me back to bed. He lay me down on my back and got on top of me. He was kissing me. I was kissing back. Even though he kept his arms down so his weight was not on top of me I could feel his body. I knew that if he wanted he could have his way with me. Not that it mattered. He could have his way with me anyway.

He started kissing my neck, my ears, my throat, my forehead. He placed his cock against my pussy. I spread my legs to give him complete access. His cock slid right in me. He kissed his way down my neck to my nipples. He sucked one into his mouth then the other, sometimes lightly biting them. I wrapped my legs around him and thrust up. My arms around his neck.

His hands trace my arms from my shoulders to my wrists. They moved down slowly. When he got to my wrists he grabbed them, pulled them over my head, and pinned me down. I felt under his control again, but this time it was sweet. I let myself go completely. I just let him pamper my body. He slowly fucked me. He continued kissing my body, my tits, my neck, my ears.

I felt it building again. This time small waves. With every stroke another wave. I did not move. I lay back and let the waves wash over me. He rolled off me and lay beside me.

As I caught my breath I realized he had not cum yet. I'd cum countless times and he didn't cum once. I had to fix that. After all, I'd been doing this a while too. I had moves. I've never had any complaints. In fact, I've had great reviews. I sat up. Swinging my leg over him I said. "Now it's my turn."

Mark laughed and said "Don't hurt me."

I replied "No Promises."

I positioned my pussy right on top of his cock. Not the tip. His cock was against his body pointing up. I was rubbing my pussy along the underside of his cock, soaking it with my juices. As I rubbed it I put my pussy up and down his shaft he tried to enter me. I kept pulling away. I kept putting my tits in his face and making him suck my nipples.

"This time you're going to cum god dammit. I want your cum. I want it now. You can cum in my mouth, on my face, on my tits, in my cunt, or on my ass."

I bit his ear. I whispered in it, "I don't care which, but you are going to cum."

I slid up the length of his cock and positioned it at the opening to my pussy. He tried to thrust but I pulled back.

"No way you bastard I'm in charge now." I liked it. I could feel the power. By letting myself be his slut, I claimed power of being a slut. "This time you are going to cum for me." Then I slowly let his cock slide in me.

When I was full, I started fucking him. I fucked him like I meant it. All the time I was coaxing him. I would go from shouting, "Give your slut your fucking cum." To whispering "Fill me up. Fill up my slutty little cunt."

He'd grab my hips and I'd say, "Get your hands off me. I'm fucking you."

He closed his eyes and I fucked him. I kept coaxing him, "That's it baby. Cum for me. Fill me up."

All of a sudden I felt his cock start to grow inside of me. I started louder "That's it. Cum. Cum in my cunt. Make my cunt yours with your cum."

He came. His body tensed. I could feel the juices spurt inside me. I kept pumping him.

"That's it baby. Give it all to me."

His body shuddered. He must of cum in gallons. As I pumped him I could feel the cum leak out of me. As I did, I came too. Hard. From my pussy to my teeth. I reached down and gathered as much on my fingers as possible and licked my fingers. MMmmmmmmm.

He said, "You never answered me about San Francisco."

I fell beside him on the bed and said, "Yes".

Chapter 4

Saturday, after we made love, (made love? Yes, that's what Saturday was). After, he drove me home. Well to Beth's house. That's where I left my car. He had to go out of the country

I had got out of bed. All I had were my clothes from the night before. I threw on my dress and put my underwear in my purse. Mark laughed and said that he might never let me wear underwear again. My mind flashed to the restaurant and running into his friends. I thought of them seeing me without panties. It made me wet. I avoided Beth. I knew she'd tease me. It was OK, I just wanted to put it off till tomorrow.

Going out of the country Mark said with the time difference it would be hard to stay in touch. He told me he'd pick me up Friday. During the week he sent me a few texts with pictures that he found funny or interesting. They were sweet and cute.

Me, I was like a woman possessed. I'm human, I masturbate, but that week I could not get my fingers out of my pussy. I could practically feel Mark touching me. I wish I could say it was the romantic day I was thinking about, but it wasn't. It was the slutty night. I relived every moment of it. Every time I thought of those people seeing me I thought of more things. Would he really have wanted me pantieless? Would Mark fuck me in front of them? What would I do? How would his cum feel on my skin, my face, my tits. Would he cum on me in front of someone? (damn I almost came typing that). I was a mad woman. I had trouble paying attention while working.

It was Thursday night. I was packing for my trip. I knew we were going for 2 nights. He had said we might run into friends or family. I knew Mark liked me to show off a little (a lot?) but if we were meeting people he knew I needed to be presentable, or so I thought. It was warm, but warm in SF could mean low 70s.

I figured 4 dresses, 2 tops and a pair of jeans. I could travel in a cute sundress, take a dress that would work for a family or business dinner, and 2 dresses that would stop truck from a mile away. Jeans could fill in when needed. Then I opened my lingerie drawer. I am in my early 30s. I have been in LA dating for quite a while. I am pretty sexually open. I have not had many lovers, but the ones I have had I've surprised with sexy lingerie.

I liked frilly stuff. I liked being a girl and being soft and feminine. OK, yes, I liked being a slut, but that's not the point. I took out 4 pair of my prettiest bra and panty sets. There wasn't much too them, but what there was looked good on me. I saw my red and my black garter and stockings. You can never have enough slutwear. I had bra and panties to match both so I threw them in. After all it didn't take much room. As I packed it I pictured myself strutting in front of Mark in them. I stopped and daydreamed for a while about where that would go. Last I grabbed 2 Nighties. Sheer, Lacy, hot with matching panties. I looked at my bag. 8 pairs of panties? Oh well, given how much he turns me on I figured I might go through them all.

Mark picked me up at 4. I wore my sundress. It may have shown a bit more than I normally would. It was one of my shorter more form fitting dresses. Nothing outrageous but I did have to be careful when I sat down or bent over. Mark came to the door and I let him in. He looked me up and down and said "Hot." Then he kissed me. I just melted. I pulled myself close to him. He smelled great. I kissed him passionately, deeply. We'd known each other for a week. I thought if this were a fling it was worth it.

Mark spun me around. He pushed me over the table in the dining room. I reached forward and grabbed the edges. I just pushed my ass out. I was thinking fuck me, but I also knew we had a flight. He pulled my dress up and slid his fingers up to the crotch of my panties. Then pulled them aside and slid his fingers in me. I was wet. I was wet with anticipation before he got there. I was wetter with excitement now. His fingers felt so good. I pushed back on them. I spread my legs to give him better access. He got on his knees behind me and started licking my pussy. He'd obviously done this a lot. With all the anticipation over the week I came on his face in like 30 seconds.

He laughed and said, "Looks like my slut is ready for the weekend"

I just said, "Yes."

I was still bent over the table. He reached up, and slid my panties down. I did not protest. I just stepped out of them. He left them on the floor. He picked up my bags and said, "Let's go."

The cab ride to the airport was uneventful. Mark told me all about his trip. I told him about my week. I was aware I was not wearing panties. His hand sat on my thigh as he drove. My dress had slid up almost to my pussy. I did not bother fixing it. We checked in and went to the gate.

As I sat I kept pulling down my dress. After all, we were in public.

Mark finally said, " Stop it."

I stopped. I was aware I was pantiless. On the other hand, except for a lot of leg, I was sure no one could see anything. Still I was nervous sitting there. What I could not believe is I was wet too. I wondered if I would soak through the dress. Then I realized it was so short I was barely sitting on it.

We started to board. The flight is a short one and almost everyone uses the cheap regional airline. There is no first class. We had an aisle and middle seat. When we got there a guy about mid 40s was in the window seat. As I got in Mark was behind me. He slid his hand up my dress and patted my ass. I jumped a bit. The guy in the row saw what was happening.

Normally I'd be embarrassed but I loved the look on his face. He just smiled at me approvingly. As I sat down in the middle seat Mark flipped up the back of my dress. My naked ass was right on the seat. I looked at my crotch and at the guy next to me. He smiled. I smiled back. I was pretty sure I was covered.

Mark introduced himself and me. I'm not the type who talks to strangers on a plane but obviously he was. The guy introduced himself and we made the usual small talk. Mark's hand was on my thigh. It was pretty high on my thigh. It was practically burning my thigh. I was extremely aware of every movement his hand made. I could feel it on the hem of my dress. I knew that every once in a while, when I moved, Mark pushed my dress up.

Every once in a while the guy stared down at my legs. He tried not to be obvious, but let's face it. It's a small space and my pussy was practically showing. I knew he was looking. When Mark caught him looking Mark just smiled and went on chatting. Me? I could barely breathe.

The flight attendant came by with drinks. She saw Mark's hand and gave me a stern look. She then looked at Mark. He flashed her that winning smile and started chatting with her. She giggled and got our drinks. She whispered something to the other attendant. The other one just looked at me and smiled.

As they passed Mark reengaged the guy next to us. I could not hear the conversation. Blood was pounding in my ears. I knew if my skirt slipped up one more inch my pussy would be on display. I had an urge to just pull the dress up. The anticipation, wonder, the waiting was killing me. My senses were on high alert. I heard Mark say that I was so gorgeous he couldn't bear to leave me at home for the weekend. The guy agreed I was gorgeous.

Mark, to me, "What do you say to the nice man?"

I looked at Mark, then the man and said, "Thank you."

Mark then said that he thought my legs were one of my best features. The guy agreed. I felt like I was a prize being displayed. Sadly, I really liked the feeling. I didn't want to, but I did. Then Mark shocked me.

He said to me, "The man complimented your legs show him how great they are."

My dress was practically at my pussy, I wasn't wearing panties, every inch of my legs were already on display. I looked at Mark.

He just quietly, "Go ahead."

I wasn't sitting on my dress. I reached to the waist and started tugging in up. I am not sure I was breathing. I had to admit that I was tingling all over. I really wanted to take the dress off. I wanted to show off. I wanted to see this guy's reaction. I knew I could not do that. I was embarrassed that I thought about it. I pulled the dress up above my seat belt. My legs were not spread, but I was obviously on display. The guy commented I was beautiful. I said thank you and let the hem of the dress settle over my seatbelt.

The flight was only 45 minutes. I was like that for about 10. The Flight attendant came by to tell us to buckle up. My dress was over the belt and I was not sure how to show her it was buckled. Mark just grinned at her, said it was buckled and pulled my dress up to show her. I was clearly on display. The attendant laughed and said thank you.

We landed. As I bent over to retrieve my bag from under the seat Mark pulled the back of my dress up. Our seat mate could easily see my ass. I think the guy standing in the aisle could too. I smiled at him as we got off the plane.

Mark had a limousine waiting. The driver greeted Mark by name. We climbed in the back. I went to sit down but Mark pushed me down. I was on my knees on the floor facing the driver. Mark pulled my dress up. He got behind me and fucked me. No foreplay, sweet words, or anything. It did not matter. My pussy was soaked. He slid right in. Facing forward I noticed the privacy window was down. I could see the driver's eyes watching me in the mirror. I came. He smiled at me. God, I thought, I am a slut. On the way to the hotel I came 3 more times. After the first one I let go. I was not quiet.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,258 Followers