Alisa and Mark, a Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,345 Followers

Mark excused himself from the girl and said he promised me a dance. As he started to escort me to the floor I said, with my eyes down again, "I've never been with a girl."

That did not come out right. That sounded like I wanted to be. I mean I'd thought about it but really wasn't that interested.

Mark kissed my cheek and said, "I'm not sharing you with anyone tonight. I want everyone to see me with you and be jealous they're not me."

I looked at all the hot women. I was not sure I could do that but I was sure going to try. The music was a pounding club beat. I had danced with Mark the first night, but that was soft jazz slow dancing. I'm a girl. We can shake our asses. Mark was a 40 year old white guy. His choices were limited. He moved gracefully into the safe white guy dance. He had rhythm. He kind of looked like Frank Sinatra singing a classic and shuffling to it. I could picture him with a hat and jacket slung over his shoulder.

Me? I wanted to make him proud. I've been going to LA clubs for years. I knew how to shake it. We danced. I would dance around him, dip, shake my ass, or tits at him. I would grind against him sliding my ass against his cock. I had moves. He appreciated watching me. A few couples came over to dance by us. Usually led by the girls. Lots of couples were dancing in small groups. The girls would dance around Mark. Mark let them. If they talked to him he engaged them, but mostly he watched me.

I think some of the girls noticed this and started dancing with me. I didn't mind. My girlfriends and I dirty danced at clubs. It was fun teasing the boys. I got into it. I liked having Mark and the other men watch me.

Then I heard the opening bars of Joe Cocker's "You can leave your hat on." I knew the song in an instant. I knew it well.

I am a fitness instructor. I've taken all kinds of fitness classes. That includes strip aerobics and pole dancing. The goal of one class was to create a routine to perform for your partner at the end of the class. This was my song. I was not dating anyone at the time, so no one ever saw my routine.

We were in SF. Tons of hipsters, some wearing hats. There was a guy with a hat right near the stage stairs. I left Mark standing there. I grabbed the hat and climbed onto the stage. I moved away from the girls on the pole. I wanted to be where Mark could see me.

The song was about 4 measures in when I hit the stage. One leg bent, one leg straight, back to the crowd. I put the hat on. One hip cocked, one arm out, other on my hip. I started bouncing my hip to the music. There was a mirror behind the stage.

I could see Mark watching me with an amused smile on his face. I got into it. I crouched in a ball head forward. I slowly shimmered up sliding my hand up my legs, over my hips, up my body. As my hands went up my hips my dress came up a little. Not too much. The goal of a good strip is to tease, not show. In perfect time to the music I threw my head back and my arms in the air.

I was not some girl gyrating on a pole. It was obvious I had a routine. A cheer from a few guys watching called attention to me. I liked the feeling. Others stopped to watch. I thought if Mark wanted other people jealous, I would do my best.

Then the DJ noticed. He dimmed the house lights and turned on a spot. Oh my god! All eyes were on me. When the light hit me people clapped. I nearly panicked.

Quickly I composed myself. Maybe it was the alcohol. Maybe the sexual tension of the night. Whatever it was I thought "I got this" and I started to strut my routine. I really sold it. It was too dark to see Mark. My eyes hadn't adjusted. With the spotlight, I couldn't see much of anything. I moved to the pole. The other girls had backed off. I showed them what someone who knew what they were doing could do.

As I danced I got applause. The idea that all these people were watching me was an amazing turn on. I gave it all I had. I wanted all these people to lust after me. I was on an amazing high. As I danced I would pull my dress up, show my ass, or show my thong, then let it fall into place. Every time I did it was a tease. It's all about tease. As the song was nearing the end I unzipped my dress and pulled the straps down over my arms. My back to the crowd arm across my tits I let it fall to the floor.

Another cheer went up.

I picked the dress up and, bunched up, held it in front of my tits. I was pretty much in a thong and heels and just covering my tits with the dress. Everything else was on display. I made sure they saw my back, my ass, my belly. I was smoking.

We reached the final bars. I looked for Mark. He was just a few feet from the stage. At just the right moment I threw my dress at him, finally exposing my tits. He caught the dress. I made my final move. Arms out, head back, back arched, tits pushed out. The song ended. There were whistles, applause, cheers. Every nerve in my body was on fire. I took the hat off and threw it into the crowd. More cheers.

I practically jumped off the stage into Mark's arms. He caught me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. I attacked his lips. I crushed my tits against his sweater. My nipples were hard and sensitive. I bit his lip as I kissed him. I practically yelled at him.

"You better take me home and fuck the shit out of me or I'm going to lie down on that stage, spread my legs, and let every guy here fuck me."

Mark did not have to be told twice. We headed to the door

Chapter 8

As we left the club I pulled my dress on. The doorman hailed a cab while Mark zipped me up. I kept repeating, "Oh my god, oh my god, that was fucking hot".

I was pacing. I'd throw myself against Mark. I had him pinned against the wall kissing him. I was all nerves and pussy. I needed them taken care of. I was not paying attention. My dress slid up. 1/2 my ass was showing. I didn't care. I needed to feel Mark against me.

The cab came. Mark threw the guy a fifty and gave him the hotel name. The ride to the hotel took 3 or 4 years. Ok, 10 blocks, but it seemed much longer. In the cab we made out. I was grinding myself against Mark. I straddled him in the seat. My dress was around my belly. I am sure the cabby had a great view of my ass. I didn't care.

Between kisses I was telling Mark, "Get me back to the hotel. I need that cock. I don't care which of my slutty holes you stick it in but I need it in me. I want you to cum. Inside me, on me, in my ass, in my cunt, in my mouth. I don't care. I want your cum".

Yes, the cab driver could hear me.

I just kept grinding my pussy against Mark. I made myself cum. Both Mark and the driver knew I had cum. I was loud.

As we reached the hotel we got out of the cab. I sort of pulled my dress into place. He and I walked through the lobby to the elevator. I don't know if people saw us or not. I just wanted to be fucked. We got on the elevator two men got on with us. Nothing special, completely average men. I threw my arms around Mark's neck and kissed him. Mark pulled my dress up and grabbed my ass. I knew the guys were looking so I wiggled it. In my mind I was hoping they'd touch it. They didn't. We reached our floor.

As we walked to our room I undid the zipper and let my dress drop to the floor. I stepped out of it and kept walking. I was walking down the hall in just panties and heels. Mark picked up my dress and opened the door.

I grabbed him by the sweater and pushed him down sitting on the bed. I knelt in front of him. "I want that cock. Now!" I said. I unbuckle his pants and pulled them down. His cock was already hard and pointing straight at me. I held it like it was my favorite ice cream or Popsicle ever. I licked liked no tomorrow. I got as much in my mouth as I could. I used my hands to pump the shaft.

Every time I stopped, either to rest or breathe, I said things like, "Are you going to give your slut your cum? I'm your cum slut. Your fucktoy. I need cock. I need your cock. I want you to fuck my ass. I want you to cum all over my face." As I said these things I rubbed his cock on my face, on my chest, neck, and nipples.

I don't know where this language was coming from. Anything I could think of saying. Seriously, I'd said things to Mark before. Mostly in response to him. Now I wanted to be the slut he wanted me to be. If I had heard a woman talking like me a week ago I would have thought I was watching porn. Yet when I said them they had a powerful effect on my body. Probably because I really meant it. That scared and excited me.

I was a mad woman. I told him I would do anything if he'd fuck me. Anything if he'd cum for me.

I took off his shoes and socks. I stood up and took off his sweater. Standing in front of him I hooked my thumbs in my panties and turned away from him. I shimmied out of them wiggling my ass as I did. Standing in just my heels I held out my hands to him and pulled him to a standing position. I kissed him passionately. I dropped to my knees again and pulled his pants off. I again wrapped my mouth around his cock and sucked him . There was precum on the tip of his cock. I dragged his cock across my cheek so I could have the precum on my face.

I let go of him. I climbed in the middle of the bed, ass up, heels on. I said, "Come fuck your slut."

As I said it I reached my hand between my legs. I started rubbing my pussy and clit. I was soaking wet. I was ready, but not completely ready. I spread my juices around. Including my ass. As he watched I even stuck a finger in my ass. When I was all lubed up I looked at Mark.

With a wild look in my eye I said, "Fuck me. Please."

Mark climbed on the bed. I was ready for his cock.

Instead, Whap, he slapped my ass. I was never into spanking but damn that felt good. I kept playing with my pussy.

He started talking to me. "That's it play with that slutty cunt".

I moaned when he said that.

"So you wanted to lay down on the stage and get fucked?"

I moaned again.

He slapped my ass again. It hurt. It felt good. My fingers never left my cunt.

"Answer my question," he said. He whapped me again.

I answered, "I wanted you to fuck me."

Mark smacked me again. It felt hot in my ass. I inserted my fingers in my pussy.

"But you liked all those men staring at your tits."

It was a statement. Not a question.

Whap, "did you?"

Between smacks he would softly rub the part of my ass he hit. I wanted to be fucked. I did not stop playing with my pussy. That last command, forcing me to think of all those men watching me strut naked on a stage. I came hard against my fingers while he rubbed my ass.

As I came I just started sputtering, " Yes, I loved it. I wanted them to see me naked. I loved the way people looked at me. Please fuck me. I'll do anything."

"Anything?" asked Mark?

Now Mark's hand covered mine. He started playing with my pussy. His finger would enter me. As they did he pushed my finger inside me also. I tried to push back on his hand but with my hand there I couldn't. His fingers were tantalizing. My ass felt hot from the spanking. As he rubbed my ass he was spreading the warmth.

I just started saying anything that came to mind.

"Anything I said." I started thinking of any sex act I could. "You can fuck me anytime, anywhere, you want. You can fuck my mouth, my cunt, my ass. You can show me off. I am your slut".

I thought of the swingers club. "If you want to fuck other girls, I'll get them for you. I'll lick your cock as you fuck them. I'll suck you clean when you done. I'll fuck their boyfriends or husbands so you can fuck them. You tell me to spread my legs. I'll spread them. Doesn't matter for who or when."

He said, "Good girl." I came again

He then got behind me. He put his cock right up against my cunt. I could feel the head spreading my lips. I was still playing with my clit. I reached back to slide his cock inside me. It was tantalizing close.

He just said, "Not yet". He was torturing me.

He started rubbing his cock head against my clit. Then he'd slide it along my pussy. He'd stop for a moment at my pussy and then slide up to my ass and press the head against it just so my ass started to open. Then he'd do it again.

I was on edge. Every part of my body was thinking of that cock. I just wanted it inside me. I attacked my pussy with renewed energy, moaning while I did. I felt his cock line up with my pussy. He slid the head of his cock in. I whimpered. With one deep stroke he sunk it deep within me. Nothing ever felt so good. I came.

"Fuck me. Fuck your cunt. Give it to me," I growled. He started fucking me hard and fast.

As I told him to fuck me, he was Saying things like, "Give me that slut cunt. Fuck me. Who is my slut? Come on. Cum on my cock."

Every word he said made me moan. "What kind of a girl gets naked on stage in front of 150 people?"

That one made me shudder and cum.

I'd answer him. "I'm your slut. Cum in your cunt. Fuck me like the slut I am."

He bent over, grabbed a handful of my hair, pulled me into a kneeling position. His cock still in me. He was kneeling behind me. He pulled my hair and arched my back. He whispered in my ear, "You're a delicious slut."

I said, "Your slut".

Pulling my hair he turned my head and kissed me. Kissed me hard. I kissed back. I bit his lip.

He pulled my head back and said, "Be a good girl."

I said, "Not anymore. You made me a bad girl."

I turned my body and pushed him over. Now I was straddling him. I drove my face into his kissing him furiously. He kissed back. He also laughed. I was amusing him. I straddle his cock and let it sink into me. I groaned as it did. I pumped his cock. I squeezed it with my pussy. I fucked him like no tomorrow. I let him know I could fuck.

He would pull me down to him and suck my tits. His fingers would pull my nipples. I was losing my rhythm. I swear I squirted all over him. His belly and thighs were wet. I came, came again, came again. I collapsed on his chest. I sank my teeth into his shoulder as I came. I could have sworn I broke the skin. (I didn't)

I rolled over on my back on the bed next to him. I was breathing heavy. I needed to catch my breath. On the other hand, I was still horny. Jesus Christ, I said to myself. You just had more orgasms than you did all of last year and you're still horny?

As I lay there I played softly with my clit. Mark got up on one arm to watch me. He ran his hand over my tits and down my body. He was stroking me as I played with myself. His hand again cupped mine. His hand with mine we continued to play with my pussy.

He removed his hand turned a little and lowered his head to my cunt. His tongue hit me. I came. Using his tongue expertly he brought me to one more orgasm. A quiet one. A small shudder. I was done. I started to fall asleep. My last thought as I closed my eyes.

"God dammit. He didn't cum."

Chapter 9

I heard the door close and smelled coffee. I slowly opened my eyes. Mark was standing at the foot of the bed with 2 cups of latte from the coffee shop downstairs. He'd also brought up a fruit cup, yogurt and granola.

The coffee smelled wonderful. I realized I was starving. God, great sex can really work up an appetite. When did Mark shower and shave? How'd I miss that? He was in a collared shirt and dress pants. How does he look so together after last night? My thighs, ass, and pussy were sore. Even my back hurt. Who knew being a slut was such hard work.

I said, "Good morning"

He picked up his phone and snapped a picture of me. I squealed and pulled the sheets over myself.

"What are you going to do with that?" I challenged.

"Does it matter?" He replied.

In my mind I thought, of course it matters! I don't want naked pics of me on the Internet! What if my dad saw them?

Instead I said, "No."

Sadly I meant it. Here's a guy I fucked in front of a limo driver. I've shown my ass to countless people. I came in a restaurant in front of his acquaintance. I guess 1 semi naked pic in bed was not going to hurt me.

We ate. I asked what the plan for the day is. Mark told me we were going to do the tourist thing in SF. That sounded fun. I had not been here for years. Even then, when I came, I was a broke kid. He said he had a meeting at the museum at 2:00 that would last an hour. After that the gallery opening party was at 8:00.

This was an exhibit opening. One of his clients wanted a painting that the museum owned. Mark arranged an exchange. They would sell his client the painting if his client would loan part of his collection to the museum for 2 years.

I asked what the dress code for the day was. I was hoping not too slutty. Not because I cared, more because walking in slutwear is hard. He said jeans were fine.

I showered and started getting ready. I pulled one of the cutest bra and panties set I brought. White and lavender. A lacy thing with a little bow in the center of the bra. I strutted around the room like that while getting ready. After all gotta show off the goods.

"Hot," Mark said.

"Gotta make sure you know what's waiting for you," I replied.

He laughed and set about checking his email on his tablet.

I finished my make up and put on my hottest jeans. Low rise and tight. I struggled into them standing up. Normally these are lying down, pull them up jeans, but I was being watched. Mark had an amused look on his face. I told him to drop dead. Being beautiful is hard work.

I topped it off with a sexy form fitting T that showed off some cleavage and a pair of boots that came to mid calf. I looked in the mirror. Satisfied with what I saw we headed out. We held hands and walked. We did the touristy stuff. The wharf, Chinatown, rode the cable cars. We had sourdough chowder bowls. It was fun.

As we walked I learned more about Mark. He grew up in SF. His dad was a lawyer, his mom an Art History professor at a local junior college. Well, that made sense. They'd been married for 42 years. He had a younger brother and an older sister. Both lived in the area and were happily married. They each had 2 kids, a boy and girl, their ages were 4,6,7,9.He graduated Berkeley with a Major in business and a minor in Art.

Mark had been married. I already knew that. I did not know the details. He got married at 28. She lived in LA and wanted to be a movie star. He moved there to be with her.

She had been there since she was 19. She did get bit parts in commercials. She still does.

I was curious was he as sexually aggressive back then? He just laughed. He told me she did not have sex with him very often. He found out later it was because she was getting plenty on casting couches.

He started masturbating. He read penthouse letters. As he did he found things that turned him on. Like everyone else he assumed they were made up. That didn't mean he couldn't dream.

She left Mark when he turned 31. Some guy who promised her movies. That lasted 6 months. She asked to come back. Mark said no.

After his divorce Mark said he did not like women very much. He dated and dumped them. He wanted to see if they'd do the stuff he read about. They would. Then he said he realized he wanted all that in a girl he has a relationship with. I wondered if I were a relationship or a slut.

His appointment was at 2:00. We headed to the museum. When we got there we walked to the back offices. We were greeted by a woman in her late 30s. Her name was Vanessa.

She was beautiful. About 5'5", long dark hair, she was part Polynesian or Asian. She was wearing a tailored suit.

Mark introduced me. She shook my hand and said, "Wow, you're beautiful. Mark rarely takes a girl out in public. What did you do?"

I replied, "Just lucky I guess?" I was curious if that meant I was that much of a slut.

We retreated to her office. Mark and she talked business for 15-20 minutes.

She then turned her attention to me. She said to Mark, "You've never taken a girl to an opening in the 8 years I've known you. You've left with plenty, but never brought one. Why her?"

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,345 Followers