Alisa and Mark, a Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,351 Followers

We got to the hotel. Mark gave our bags to the bellman who greeted him by name. We checked in and the bellman said the bags would be right up. We got to the room, Mark kissed me. I was wild. I kissed back. If I could have I would have melted into his skin. I was so hot I think I did.

This time Mark pushed me over the desk. My dress was up again and he was fucking me. I came the second he entered me. I have always had orgasms, but I could not believe how many times this guy had made me cum in less than a week. Then, a knock on the door. He pulled out.

I went to stand up but he said, "Stay there." I did.

Mark tucked his cock into his pants and answered the door. He greeted the Bellman by name and let him in. As the bellman brought the bags in he looked at me. Mark introduced me. That's right. Bent over a table, ass and pussy on display, Mark introduced me. I just stayed where I was and said hi.

Marked tipped the bellman and came back to me. He wrapped his fingers around my hair and I could feel his cock enter me again. I moaned. Seriously, my pussy was so wet I could feel my juices ½ way down my thighs. As Mark fucked me I started to cum again. What the hell. What's one more? Mark pulled out of me. I laid there panting.

Mark said, "I'm going to enjoy my little slut this weekend." I came.

Chapter 5

After my last orgasm I was ready to turn the tables. I stood up, looked him in the eye and said, "Now you're going to get it".

He laughed and said, " Promise?"

I unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants and boxers down. As they were around his ankles I pushed him. He tripped over his pants and fell on the bed. He laughed. I straddled his face. My knees were on his arms. He could have thrown me off easily but he laid there in submission. I was facing his feet. I stuck my pussy in his face and said, "Get to work, eat me."

He said, "Yes sir." I felt his tongue on my clit. Mmmmmm. He was really good at this. I arched my back. Threw my head back.

"Lick me, c'mon, make me cum".

He did. Damn, how many was that today. I pulled my pussy off his face and sucked his cock into my mouth. My ass and pussy above his face where he could see them. I could taste my pussy on his cock. I never really thought about it before. This time I was savoring the flavor of his precum and my pussy. I was determined to make him cum.

I attacked his cock with a vengeance. All the while telling him, "Cum for me you bastard. Fill my mouth. Cover my face. I want your cum. I am your cumslut. Give me what I want."

I meant it. Every word. I wanted to watch him cum. I wanted to see him spurt I wanted to feel it. Between words I attacked his cock. I attacked like it was favorite thing on earth. Truthfully, it was. For the last week I thought about his cock, his cum, as much as I thought about food.

I sat up. Again my pussy on his face. I pulled my dress off. He licked me as I did. Then I bent down and pumped his cock as I sucked it. When it wasn't in my mouth (a girls gotta breathe) I was telling him I wanted his cum, I was his slut. He started thrusting into my mouth. I actually felt sad I couldn't take it all. I had to pull back a bit, but what I could take I did. I tried to make up the rest with my hands. All the while urging him to cum for me.

He moaned. He grabbed my ass and said, "Yes, better be ready."

I replied, "Give it to me."

I barely got my mouth back on his cock before he exploded. I felt jet after jet in my mouth. It was hot, salty, sweet, delicious. I'd cum at least a million to times this week. As far as I know Mark had only cum once. He filled my mouth. I could not swallow fast enough. I pulled off his cock. Some hit me it the face, some on my tits. It felt great. Wet, hot, sticky, mmmmmm. It felt amazing.

I turned around. Now I was straddling his hips as I faced him. I ground my wet pussy into his body. Then I started scooping his cum off my body and licking my fingers clean. What I couldn't scoop I rubbed into my tits. As I ate it I told him how good it tasted. He just laid there looking at me.

"That was incredible," He finally said.

Amazingly, after all that he started to get hard again. I rubbed my pussy on his cock. I thought, I could go again.

Instead he pushed me off him playfully and said, " It's 8:00, we've got 9:00 dinner reservations.

Dinner? I was starved. I guess a girl can't live on just cum. I had been pretty much fucking since 4:00 pm. I wanted meat. I giggled a bit. Meat, I've had lots of meat so far. Mark asked me what I was giggling about. I didn't answer. I just asked him the dress code for tonight.

He said, "Fucktoy".

"Mmmmmm," I said. "You got it."

I looked in the mirror. I was a sight. Dried cum on my face and tits. I looked fucked. I felt fucked. The best part was, I could do it again. I thought to myself, maybe I should just wear this cum, that's a pretty fucktoy look. The thought of someone seeing me like this made me wet. Actually I think by this time I was in a perpetual state of being wet.

I showered quick and cleaned up. I pulled stuff out of my bag. I actually brought 2 dresses with me. They were my hottest dresses. Tight, short, let's of cleavage, and back showing. I did not know where we were going, but he said fucktoy. I picked the white one. The white dress was short. Barely covered my ass. It hugged my every curve, had a scoop neck and spaghetti straps. It had a zipper that started at my neck and went ½ way down my ass. When I walked in it it would slide up. If I did not pull it down often my ass would be on display. Best thing it was semi sheer and had a slit up the side from the bottom to my hip. I only wore it once. Then I wore nude colored panties and a bra with it. I was in a very dark club. I was still embarrassed.

This time I grabbed a white thong. Big enough to be seen, small enough to be hot. I pulled it on. I then slid the dress on. You could see a hint of my pink nipples through the dress. My thong stood out. A grabbed a pair of white 4" strappy heels and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked hot. Slutty, but classy slutty.

Mark was dressed. He had washed in the sink while I was showering. He was wearing dress jeans and a pullover sweater. He looked good. He watched me get dressed.

When I was done I asked, "Slut enough?"

He said, "No such thing".

He kissed me. He smelled good. I kissed him back. His hands fell to the bottom of my dress. He pulled it up and grabbed my ass as he kissed me. I moaned as he did. He broke the kiss, slapped my ass and said, "Time to go."

I yelped. It stung. I had never let anyone slap my ass before. I would have killed them. Mark did it and I wanted to ask for more.

Chapter 6

We headed out the door. The elevator came. 2 guys, maybe in their late 20s early 30s, were in it. I forgot we had to walk through the hotel to get out. A quick feeling of insecurity hit me. Then I saw their faces. Their eyes practically fell out of their skulls. With confidence I walked in the elevator. I was feeling naughty. I dropped my purse. With my ass towards them I bent over and picked it up. The boys openly stared. Mark just smirked at me.

Mark was in the elevator already. One of the boys held the door open. I got on the elevator. I thanked him for holding the door. Two more floors. Three couples got on the elevator. The guys checked me out. So did the women. As usual with elevators no one said a word. We all faced the front. I backed up to make room. I backed right into one of the boys. I felt his cock against my ass. He was semi hard and getting harder. All I could think was Steve Erkel saying, did I do that?

I leaned back a bit more. Now he was hard. I felt his cock line up with the crack of my ass. I pushed my ass back and might have moved around a bit more than I should have it. The elevator dinged and the door opened. Our floor.

I stepped out of the elevator in front of Mark. As Mark stepped out I blew a kiss to the boy. The door closed. It made me laugh, the two boys forgot to get off the elevator. We walked through the lobby to get a cab. More than one person turned to look at me. Dammit. I could not believe how wet I felt. My mother would have killed me.

Hell, last week's me would have killed me.

We grabbed a cab and Mark told the driver where to take us. It was 9:15 when we got to the restaurant. The hostess recognized Mark and greeted him by name.

"Welcome back. Your tables ready."

Mark introduced me. The hostess was genuinely happy to meet me. She commented on how pretty I was and that she loved my dress. I briefly wondered how many girls Mark had taken here. Oh well, I knew this was a fling, so no use thinking about it. If you're going to have a fling it might as well be with someone who knew how to do it.

As I walked through the restaurant my dress slid up a bit. I knew the bottom of my ass was showing. I was pretty sure you could see the crotch of my panties. Men looked, a few women chastised their men.

We were given a table by the back. It was not private, but it was not out in the open either. I could see a few couples at the bar and other tables. The hostess led us to our seats. The table was a 4 top in a corner. The seats against the wall were booth benches. We each slid in. I did not bother pulling my dress down. I could feel my ass cheeks directly on the seat. I thought to myself that I would probably feel that a lot with Mark.

The hostess looked down. I am sure she could see the dress almost pooled at my waist. She smiled at me, looked at Mark and said, "I really love that dress." She left and said our server would be right there.

The waiter came and took our order. He kept glancing at my legs and crotch and not listening to the order. Mark had to repeat the drinks 3 times. When he left I giggled. Mark bet me he'd get the order wrong. With Mark's hand on my thigh we talked, flirted, and looked at the menu.

At one point I realized that Mark's hand was almost right against my pussy. Last week I would have been aware as soon as Mark touched me. Seven days later I am exposed, his hand on my thigh, and I am feeling perfectly comfortable.

The waiter took our order and brought our meal. As we were talking an older gentleman approached the table. He was very distinguished looking. Probably in his late 50s early 60s. He greeted Mark. Mark stood up, shook his hand and introduced me. I recognized the guy's name. Well, not his first name, but his family name is well known. As Mark introduced me the man looked me up and down. He really did not react. He just took me in. Under his gaze I again felt exposed. The feeling of being exposed made my pussy wet. An image of pulling my dress up more so he could get a really good look flashed through my mind. Dammit. Why was I enjoying being on display this much.

The gentleman was attached to the gallery we were visiting tomorrow. Mark invited him to join us. The man said he would for a moment as he wanted to talk to Mark about something. He sat down and ordered a drink.

Mark and he started to talk. As they talked Mark's fingers slid up against my panties. He tried to rub my pussy. Seriously, right at the table. I looked at him with a "stop that" face. He just smiled at me and continued his conversation like nothing was happening. He also kept probing with his fingers. It was beginning to feel good.

I parted my legs a bit to make it easier for him. I figured that way there would not be as much struggling and our guest would not notice. Mark's fingers slid under the material of my panties and onto my wet clit. I gasped. Our guest asked me if I was OK. I looked at Mark. He had an amused look on his face.

I thought of saying, "Yes, Mark just has his fingers in my cunt" but thought it was probably not the best choice. I commented I was fine.

Mark continued the conversation. I did not need to be involved. That was good as all I could concentrate on were Mark's fingers. The words went on but my whole focus was on my pussy. At one point Mark pulled his fingers out of my pussy and, looking like he was in thought, brought his fingers to his mouth and lightly sucked on the tips. I thought the whole room smelled like my pussy. I was obviously at a heightened state.

Mark's hand fell back to my lap. I spread my legs even further to give him access. Mark just continued his conversation. If the guy noticed anything he did not let on. Me? All I could hear was my breathing and a crashing wave sound in my head. I let myself go to the feeling of Mark's fingers. They skillfully played with my clit and pussy. I felt my wetness on the tops of my thighs. He would spread it all over my pussy. Not once did he miss a beat in the conversation.

I let out a small moan. The gentleman then seemed to notice what Mark was doing. He quickly changed his conversation from business with Mark to me. He asked me how I liked the restaurant and food. He asked about me. His eyes smiled. He was enjoying watching me squirm. I pretended he did not know for a few minutes and chatted back. All the while Mark was making me squirm more and more. I knew our guest knew what was going on. That made me hotter. I was feeling that pressure more and more. Knowing I was being watched was such a turn on. He could not see anything, but the fact that he knew made this hot.

Since he knew I just gave in. I closed my eyes and put my head back. I moaned slightly. Our guest said I was a beautiful and sexy woman. I sighed. He commented on how sexy it was to watch a woman in the throes of pleasure. He asked Mark if my pussy felt as good as the rest of me looked.

Mark replied, "She has a great cunt."

That made me moan again. I started grinding my pussy against Mark's fingers. Our guest started coaxing me. Telling me how sexy I was. Encouraging me to cum on Mark's fingers. It was surreal. I could hear our guest's words. I was the center of attention. I spread my legs far enough to give Mark complete access. I grabbed his hand with mine and pulled it hard to my pussy. I humped his fingers like nothing else mattered. With a small grunt I came. This time it was just one crash. I bit my lip and let it wash over me. The guys watched me.

Our guest stood up. "I'll let you two enjoy your evening," he said. He shook Mark's hand and left the table.

Mark pulled his fingers out of my cunt. He held them up to my mouth. I took them in my lips and licked and sucked them clean. When I was done Mark kissed me. I leaned my head on his shoulder. He gently kissed my forehead and said, You are an amazing slut".

It felt good. For him I wanted to be.

Chapter 7

I looked at Mark. "I can't believe you fucking did that."

He smiled and said, "Me? You fucking loved it."

He was right. I did. I had to admit I always liked being admired. With Mark to make sure I'm safe from others I could let myself go. Of course, I did not know who'd keep me safe from Mark. I just shook my head.

We continued eating. During dinner I had to hit the restroom. I looked in the mirror. I looked very hot and very naughty.

The week after my first night with Mark I had lunch with my friend Beth. She had pumped me for details. She commented on how hot Mark was and joked that she'd do anything he asked. I laughed and said, "I kinda did." She started pumping me for details. I told her almost everything. I left out my slutty talk and the way I told him he could fuck my ass.

She was all ears. She asked if I would see him again. I told her about this weekend. She made me swear to give her details when I got back.

Looking at myself in the mirror I snapped a selfie. I sent it to Beth with the caption "Dressed for a night out." I got a reply almost immediately.

"You Slut. LOL. I'd dress like that for him any day. I want details when you get home."

I responded, "Maybe," brushed my hair and headed back to the table.

We finished eating. I looked at Mark and said, "Where too?"

He said, "Dancing."

I could picture me dancing in this dress. No Bra, my tits although not big would certainly bounce. The short tight dress would ride up. I'd either spend all night with my ass on display or tugging the dress down. I knew what Mark would like. I knew what I should do. I admit, I knew what I wanted to do and would do. Whatever Mark told me.

We took a cab to a restaurant. On the door it said closed for a private party. There was a $60 cover charge. The woman who took our money said, " Welcome to Pleasure Zone". The place was packed. I looked around. I was not the sluttiest dressed woman there. This place was packed with slutwear. I asked Mark about the place. He told me it was a private swingers party in SF. One of the biggest. There must have been 150 people there.

Swingers? Did Mark expect me to swap? I didn't like the idea. I did not like the idea of Mark with another woman. I reminded myself I'd just met him and acting as slutty as I had been, could really not expect anything long term. I also knew that in the right mood, at the right time, I might do anything he asked. After all, what girl hasn't fantasized about sex with a stranger. Hell, I've had fantasies about having sex with multiple strangers. This however was possibly real. It made me nervous, not sure, and feeling insecure.

We went to the bar and got drinks. I watched the people. Most of the crowd was 25 to 45. Some outliers, but that was the norm. It was generally an attractive crowd. What you'd find in almost any club but with older attractive people thrown in.

Clothes went from street wear to I don't know where they bought that. You could see some girls flashing their tits every once in a while. If you watched you could see women In short skirts and tell they weren't wearing panties. Couples were dancing with others. Girls were dirty dancing with guys and other girls. Well, I'd done that. The difference is a lot of these girls were making out. Well I'd done that too.

The atmosphere was sexual. You could feel it. The driving music. The lighting. The bodies grinding against each other. Even among these people we got a few looks as we walked through. Someone would notice us, whisper to their partner, they'd both look again. I did not fool myself. In this case Mark was the draw. There were lots of women as pretty as me dressed as or more slutty.

Over to my left there were stairs a stage and a pole. There were a few girls grinding on the pole. They were no sexier than anyone else at the club. No one paid them much attention except the other girls on the pole and maybe their men. I did see a group of guys talking amongst each other.

I asked Mark about the place. He told me it was what they call an off premises swingers club. That meant people come here to meet but they go elsewhere for sex. I saw someone flash her tits. I asked Mark if people got naked. He said that you are really not allowed to show your nipples or genitals. People do, but it's a quick flash.

Since I was asking, I figured I'd go for it.

"Do you want to swap with someone tonight?" I asked. I was looking down. I was afraid of the answer.

Mark smiled, he took my hand, he put his other hand under my chin, looked me in the eyes and said, "If I asked you to, would you give your cunt to one of these guys?"

I thought carefully. He had that look in his eye. I thought if I said no I'd disappoint him. I realized I did not want that. I'd do almost anything he asked to be with him right now. I answered, "I'd do what you asked me to."

He kissed my forehead. It felt good, approving. Holding my hands he whispered in my ear. "No one is fucking that slutty little cunt tonight but me." I let out a deep breath.

We got another drink.

A pretty girl came up beside us. She said hi to us and introduced herself. She was hot. Short, thin, pretty, and about 12. Ok she was probably in her low 20s. She started to chat us up. Idle stuff about the club. The kind of things guys say when they want to start a conversation in a bar. I thought to myself, He said no guys. What about girls?

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,351 Followers