Alisa and Mark, a Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he fucked me I whispered, "You are so sexy. I never would have done those things for anyone else. I have never been so turned on."

I kept it up, "Cum for me. Make my day completely perfect. Fill up my pussy. Your pussy. I want to fall asleep with your cum inside me."

As I spoke I rolled my hips. I slid back and forth. I took him deep then pulled out, then deep again. I could feel his cock get harder. Start to spasm. Again hot cum filled me up. I stopped moving. I just let it come. Jet after jet shot into me. I could feel it against the walls of my pusssy. When he stopped spasming I kissed him. Deep, hard, slow, soulfully.

The words "I love you" almost came out. I bit my tongue. I'd known the guy a week. I rolled off him. I snuggled into his shoulder. I am not sure which one of us fell asleep first.

Chapter 11

I woke up to the sound of the wind. We had left the balcony door open. We were high enough up that no one was going to climb in. It was 4:20. The moon was low in the sky. Our hotel faced the bay and the Golden Gate Bridge. I grabbed my robe and headed out on the balcony. I could see the moon low on the horizon past the bridge reflecting in the water. It was beautiful.

I stood there and watched.

As I stood there I wondered if anyone could see me. I had grabbed a robe but that robe amounted to nothing. It was a short, black, sheer, nylon robe. Not meant for being outside, but for being checked out by someone you're intimate with. I laughed at that thought. I thought if Mark had known I had this robe he would have made me wear it through the lobby. Even worse, I could feel that twinge in my pussy that said I liked the idea. What the hell was wrong with me.

I stood on the balcony lost in thought. I noticed the curtains on the rooms on either side of me. One was open, one was closed. Judging from where our bed was I figured if there was someone in that room and they were awake. They could see me. I doubted they were awake.

As I felt the wind against my skin, I leaned on the railing. I could smell the night air, mahogany and spice. I realized that Mark was right behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck I leaned back against him and arched my head back to kiss him. His hands fell to the sash of my robe. He undid it. My robe fell open.

His hands slid up to my breasts. He cupped them with his, again pulling me close. I crossed my arms and hugged his arms close to me. We stood like that, enjoying the moonlight. As I snuggled against him I felt his cock start to get hard against my ass through my robe. I pushed into it and moaned. He kissed my neck. One hand slid slowly down my arm, past my hip. He cupped my pussy while kissing my shoulder.

I spread my legs just a bit to give him access. His fingers slid through my wetness. They flittered past the entrance and over my clit. Every once in a while he would let a finger slide into me. Each time he did I breathed in sharply. I felt him move his cock. It was no longer against my ass. It was now between my thighs. It was not aimed at my pussy, but it was sliding between my thighs with the juices I was creating.

He whispered, "You're beautiful. I had a wonderful weekend."

I replied that I did too. I told him I loved every part of it. It's true. Even being fucked on Vanessa's desk. I told him I would do it again.

He said, "I'm going to hold you to that."

It occurred to me that might mean more when we get home. I started to wonder, to ask, but changed my mind. Why ruin this moment?

I felt the tip of his cock rub against the entrance to my pussy. I leaned forward on the rail. My tits were exposed and the wind blew my robe. I again thought of the room next to us. That just made me feel hornier.

His cock slid inside me. Slow steady movements. It felt wonderful. The moon, the stars, the bay. I let it all hit my senses. I did not want the weekend to end. I thought about Mark, about how slutty I was. I smile crossed my face. I wondered what I would tell Beth. As he filled my pussy I let out a moan. He told me how good I felt. So hot, So wet. He whispered in my ear that he loved fucking my pussy.

I moaned again. I knew this was our last fuck before heading home. As I held the railing he slowly fucked me.

I felt it. I wanted him to know how I felt. I wanted him to know he could have me when we got back.

I said, "When we get back you can still use me as your slut."

He sunk his cock in me and said, "Oh?"

I moaned as it sank deep inside me. "Yes'" I said. "I will still be your fuck toy."

"Tell me more," he replied

I let loose. "My cunt is yours, My ass is yours. My mouth is yours."

"And what can I do with them," he said.

"Fuck them, Cum on them, give them away, show them off." I said "I don't care as long as it's you controlling them." I thought I saw movement in the room next to us.

Mark asked, "So you want to be my cumslut? My little slut toy?"

"Yes," I hissed. "Your toy, your slut, your pussy"

Marked grabbed my hair and bent down to kiss me. Still pumping his cock into me.

"We'll see," he said. "What haven't I fucked in SF?"

"My ass," I said.

"Do you want your ass fucked in SF?" he replied.

I realized the answer was yes. Right now right then, I wanted my ass fucked. "Yes, Please fuck my ass."

I reached behind me and grabbed his cock. I rubbed his cock over my lips and up to my ass and back. I spread my juices all over my ass.

As I did he said, "That's it baby. Lube that ass up for my cock"

I could feel his cock rock hard in my fingers. I pushed the tip of it into my ass. I stayed like that for a moment. It felt so fucking good. I wanted him to fill me up. Slowly I pushed back. I let the shaft slide into my ass. I felt full. Stretched. The wind on my face and tits. Cock in my ass. The dawn just starting to break from behind us. I was in heaven.

"Fuck that ass," I said. "Make it yours. Fill my ass with your cum. Show me the kind of slut you want me to be."

I meant it. I started picking up my pace. My voice got louder. "Fuck my ass. Pound me. Show me what you have. Fuck your slut. Fuck me."

All of a sudden I looked down. The guy in the balcony under mine was trying to see up. He could probably see my eyes. I leaned forward. I hung my tits off the rail.

I said to him. "Sorry, I'm being fucked up the ass by the best cock I ever had." He could see my body react to each thrust.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh," I said with each thrust. I smiled at the guy. "Oh my god he's splitting my ass open."

I could tell this was having an effect on Mark. He started fucking me faster. The guy saw me bounce faster. Watching the guys face, I came. I came hard. I did not know if I could fuck ever again.

I was a limp rag on the rail. Mark started to pull out. I said, "No fucking way! You're going to fucking cum in my ass or we stay here till you do!"

He laughed and started pumping me. Pumping me hard. It felt raw, it felt good. I kept telling him that I was his slut. All my holes were his. He gave one last thrust and filled my ass with cum. I felt it shot after shot. I came again. I could no longer stand.

Mark carried me to the bed. We fell asleep again. Tomorrow, wait, today we were heading home.

Chapter 12

The flight home was quiet. It's a short flight, but I fell asleep on Mark's shoulder.

A limo picked us up and drove me home. Marked walked me to my door. He kissed me. Sweetly. No passion. No Slut. A true sweet kiss.

"I have to go out of town till Thursday," he said.

My mind clicked in. He's telling me why he won't be calling me. I recognized the slow fade when I saw it. Well, I always knew, inside, that this was a fling. After all, I was sluttier than I'd ever been. Who'd expect a relationship out of that.

"Do you have plans next weekend?" he asked.

I was not expecting that. I stuttered, "No, nothing special."

"Great let me take you to dinner Friday night."

"OK," I said.

Then he added, "And without sounding crazy. If you're free Saturday, I wouldn't mind hanging out."

Hanging out? Was that a euphemism for sex?

I still said, "OK."

Now I thought, this is moving a bit fast.

We kissed goodbye. He left. I stared at my door. I was walking back into my normal world.

The next morning as I entered my building he was standing by the Starbucks. He had my coffee in hand.

"Just wanted to say goodbye again."

Hmmm. He was a pervert. Was he a stalker?

He texted me once or twice when he was away. Normal, nice, nothing unusual.

We went out the next weekend. We did normal stuff. The sex was both sweet normal sex, with enough wild thrown in to make it really fun.

Epilogue

Four months later, we are still dating. We've reached the point where we assume we have plans together on weekends. It's both comfortable and wild. He still likes to show me off. I still enjoy being looked at.

One day I asked him. "Why me?"

"I spend my life looking for that special something. I am constantly negotiating with people. I learn to read them," he said.

"I knew, after that first week, you were as special as I thought."

"But I was such a slut!" I said.

"Was?" he replied?

We both laughed.

"If you remember, I was there too. If you were a slut, so was I. How can I judge you if I'm the same as you. In fact, isn't that one of the things that makes us perfect for each other."

I can't say what happens next. Right now, I am his lover, his friend, and his slut. We haven't said I love you, but neither of us are going anywhere.

I'm happy.