All Inclusive resort (MF, FF, M+F)

Story Info
A couple explores their swinging side while at a resort.
15.8k words
4.63
12.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I were finally taking that long-awaited vacation we had been planning. It had been some time since we had a vacation due to the cost of raising 3 kids. But the last one had moved out in March and we were finally empty nesting and were really looking forward to spending time alone in the place where we had been married twenty-two years earlier in Barbados. Neither of us is as young as we used to be, but neither are we as old as some might think. My wife is a very beautiful 42 year old woman, with dark hair and a stunning figure that still gets lots of looks from men of all ages no matter where we are. Once upon a time it would bother me but over the years it has become a turn on to know they were looking at her, but I had her.

We had booked a two week stay at an all adult, beach side all-inclusive resort. The best part about an all-inclusive was that once you were at the resort there were no more charges, so there was less to worry about or plan. It was as close to heaven as we had ever found. The only downside was that none of the resorts are close to the United States, so after a long flight and a crazy taxi ride, we had finally checked into the resort and made it to bungalow.

The resort was amazing with secluded beaches, crystal blue ocean, and all the sun anyone could want. It was also designed to never feel crowded or busy. My wife in a white bikini was dazzling as we spent the entire first day under a grass covered roof on the beach, while waiters brough us the tropical special of the day, always fruity, always cold, and always alcoholic... we were in heaven.

For the first week we left the beach only briefly for lunch and dinner. With each night ending with us locked in our room together in one another's embrace.

Day 7

Day seven started the same with beach time, lunch and finally dinner. Except by this point when dinner time arrived, we were ready to get dressed up, well beach resort style, and enjoy some world class cuisine under the tropical stars. I could not help but stare at Joanne, my wife, the entire time. She had chosen to wear a silk wrap around dress, that did nothing to hide her amazing body.

"Stop doing that." Joanne whispered with a smile, slapping my hand away once again.

"No," I replied, for at least the third time since we had settled in for drinks continued in the tiki lit lounge, while continuing to run my hand up her leg and under her dress. She was so amazing I just could not keep my hands to myself.

This continued over drinks until we finally stumbled back to our private bungalow. I could not wait to undress my beautiful wife and as soon as the door had closed I did. With almost no sound the wrap collapsed around her body and fell to the floor in a silent heap.

"Really?" She said as she turned towards me completely naked.

I did not say a word but instead wrapped her in my arms and pulled her into a passionate kiss. She tasted warm and fruity and her body felt amazing pressed against me. Without a word I wrapped my hands around her bottom, lifted her gently, and carried her to the bed, never breaking the kiss. Laying her back on the bed she reached up and began to unbutton my shirt, while I fumbled with my shorts. Finally, naked I laid myself on top of her on the bed. There was no need for any long drawn out foreplay as we were both already feeling aroused and just needed the warm comfort of each other, so as she spread and pulled her legs up I positioned myself and slipped inside her. She was very wet and I was very hard so the transition was smooth. Our bodies fit together, and we had long since worked out our rhythm, so in a matter of minutes I was tensing and she was trembling towards mutual orgasms.

Our sex life had always been great and our ability and willingness to peak together, to climax together, had not only given us 3 kids before we stopped allowing that to continue, but a level of trust and satisfaction that had never seen either of us stray. That truth made her next words surprise me even more.

"Dave, have you ever fantasized about sex with someone besides me?"

Turning my head to look down at her face as she watched her finger glide over my chest, I replied, "yes, have you?"

Without turning her head or stopping her finger she answered, "Um hum. Does that make you angry?"

"No, I think it is fairly normal. Why are you bringing it up now though?"

"I think I would like us to try it while we are here. It's like the perfect time... we don't know anyone here, that is kind of the underlying theme of the resort, and we have a whole 'nother week to just live out whatever fantasies we have."

Dropping my head back I had to admit I was excited by the idea. But I was also nervous and unsure, so I asked, "Do you have a plan or idea of how that would work?"

Now she turned her face up towards me and smiled, "I would not have asked if I didn't." Which was very true, Joanne was a planner and scheduler. "We can take turns and if either of us becomes uncomfortable with it we stop. I want us both involved so I was thinking we follow a couple of basic rules to start. First, we only have sex in this room or one with both of us in it. Second, whoever is not having the sex in our room is watching from the closet. And finally, our safe word to stop anything at any point is 'Deuteronomy'."

It was clear that she had thought about this and the rules seemed pretty clear, so I agreed and after a little more discussion we both were aroused enough to go through round two before falling into exhausted slumber.

Day 8

The next day we decided to take a break from the sun and visit the resort's casino. As we continued to talk over breakfast it had become clear that we would start our little experiment immediately, so we spent part of the morning scoping out potential partners for each other. I had been surprised to learn that Joanne had a bit of a thing for older guys. I discovered this after pointing out several well built young guys to her, only have them rebuffed in favor of a well dress older man in another area. My tastes were not so clear as I was drawn to every attractive woman that walked past.

"Dave," Joanne said as I settled down at the blackjack table, "I'm going to go scout around the bar over there and see if I can get any attention, if that's still okay?" My response was clear and unequivocally positive, and I could feel the slight stirring in my crotch at the thought of her shopping around.

I enjoy blackjack, because of all the casino games it is the one I can stretch out the longest. I have rarely ended a big winner, but I have also rarely ended up a big loser either. The other advantage was that I could sit at the table and watch Joanne in the bar, without looking like I was watching. It was clear that she would have no problem finding someone to take her home, as the 'sharks' began circling her immediately after she sat down at the bar. A single woman at a casino bar will always draw a crowd and Joanne was no exception. Unfortunately, she did not seem to be finding the one she wanted, as I watched man after man walk away dejected. I was just beginning to think I should maybe give her a break when I noticed a new man sitting beside her.

The first thing that caught my attention was the head full of gray hair on his head. He was obviously older. Then I realized that he was wearing a blue blazer, not normal beach wear, and had the big gold watch and rings which spoke to money. As I watched I saw Joanne laughing at his comments and allowing him to 'buy' her the bar's free drinks. Her hand touched his shoulder several times and his hand seemed permanently camped on her thigh. Then I noticed them stand up from the bar and as Joanne turned to leave, she dropped her key and as she bent to pick it up off the floor she locked eyes with me.

That was our agreed upon signal, a dropped key, to tell each of us that other was headed back to the room. The plan was that whoever signaled would walk back slowly, giving the other a chance to race back and get situated in the closet. Since that other was me this time, I quickly collected my chips and headed back to our bungalow.

I had been settled into our prepared perch in the closet for about 5 minutes when I heard the door open. We had chosen the closet since it had louvers which could be opened and closed. After some experimentation we had set the opening to give whoever was sitting in the dark closet a perfect view of the entire room and especially the bed.

Joanne's back was pressed against the wall just inside the room as the two kissed passionately. The man was quite a bit taller than she was so her face was tilted up and his down, which gave me a perfect view of his face. He was not just gray haired he was significantly older than either Joanne or I, probably in his late sixties if I had to guess. He had a large aquiline nose and very bushy eyebrows and a pair of very busy hands.

The front of Joanne's dress was already open, exposing both of her breasts to his hands, then as I watched he broke the kiss to lean down and take her right nipple into his mouth, while his hands roamed lower. Then he stopped and straightening himself put his hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her down. It was obvious what he wanted, and she did not hesitate as she sank to her knees in front of this stranger.

I was completely aroused and already growing uncomfortable with my own pants as I watched my wife unbuckle his belt, unclasp his pants, and then push down his pants and underwear. His cock was already hard and bounced right in her face and into her waiting mouth. Joanne rarely every enjoyed oral sex but she was sucking on him like he was made of candy. While her placed his hands on her head she moved her face forward taking his whole cock into her mouth, even burying her nose in has mass of gray curls. Pulled her head back I watched as she ran her tongue along the underside of his engorged shaft, until she would once again wrap her lips around him. It was incredible to watch my wife give fellatio to this strange man.

His hands pulling her up was what ultimately stopped the slurping sounds of Joanne's mouth. The man pulled her face to his and kissed her once more as he began walking her backwards towards the bed. As they got close, he stopped and unzipped her dress, allowing it to fall to the floor. Then as he began to undress, Joanne laid back on the bed completely naked and lewdly displayed before this man.

"Bella," the man uttered as he stepped up to the bed and ran his hands up the inside of her thighs and across her stomach. "Fantastico mia bella signora," he continued as he began to kiss her stomach and up to her breasts, and her neck and finally her lips. As his lips settled on hers, I watched him push himself into Joanne's waiting pussy. He slid in so smooth and easy I knew she must have been incredibly excited, and this was confirmed when she immediately began to arch her back and tremble in a very familiar way, before the man had even made one thrust.

He waited, just planted there until she began to settle, then he began to thrust his hips between her creamy white thighs. I watched fascinated as he rotated his hips and pumped himself into and out of her with the wet sounds that only true arousal can make. I could not see his cock but I could see his hips pistonning into Joanne, and I could see as she lifted her knees and reached behind him to pull him into her harder. Finally I watched as he leaned in and whispered, "Dove?... Where?" in a heavy Italian accent.

"Inside me. Please. Please." Joanne whispered back, then pulled him tight against her. His climax was clear as he pressed himself forward with his buttock clenched tight. For the next several moments no one moved, there was just the sound of their heavy breathing.

Finally, he stepped back, and I watched his now flaccid cock slip from inside my wife to hang free and leave her gaping lewdly. "Baciami la mia dolce bellezza," he called as he leaned forward and kissed Joanne tenderly on the lips. They stayed like that for moment before he added, "Devo andare, mia bella...I must go, mia bella." Then he stood and began to redress. All the while Joanne just laid on the bed watching him, until he was fully dressed and started to turn for the door.

"Tomorrow?" she asked, spread naked on the bed.

"Vedremo... mia bella... we shall see," and with that he was gone, and the door closed.

As I left the closet I walked over to my wife and stood in front of her looking down. She was laid out naked on the bed, her widespread legs showing off her damp and matted curls of dark hair and swollen red lips. As I stood there, she smiled at me saying, "Still love me?"

"More than ever," I replied as I unfastened my shorts and pushed my rock-hard cock into her. She was wet and warm and soon my seed joined the load already there as we both once more came together. Laying together after we said nothing, just rested in the warm and loving arms of each other, until hunger reminded us that we had spent almost the whole day here and that dinner time was fast approaching. So, it was up and into the shower and fresh clothes.

"So, who was he?" I asked as we walked toward dinner.

"No idea. He's Italian and spoke only a little English."

"Really? So how did, you know, 'it', happen?" I was very curious now and Joanne explained it simply saying he asked, and she didn't say no. This was amazing and shocking at the same time, but I had seen how short the time they spent at the bar was, so the explanation made sense. As we sat at dinner, she told me that she had always wanted to be with an older man and that she had decided to bed him before he had even asked. I mentioned her early climax and she laughed saying it was even worse as she had already cum once as they strolled back to the room when he had run his finger between her legs in the hallway.

Dinner was delicious and we were still talking as we settled into the lounge for a few drinks afterwards. "I also found out something else while I was talking to all those guys earlier," she began as we settled into our chairs. She then explained that there was an 'understanding' among guests at the resort that casual swinging was expected, that actually doors are often left unlocked to encourage nighttime visits.

"What? How would that even work? You can't just rattle every doorknob. And what about who someone is interested in?" I asked strangely aroused by the whole idea.

"Oh, there are some who do that, but most mark their interest. If a door has a fig leaf on it then a woman or couple wants a man. If it's a flower then a man or a couple wants a woman, and if it's a flower and a leaf then a couple is wanted. It's actually quite logical." Joanne explained. Thinking back to my walks around the hotel I remembered seeing all three on doors throughout the complex, only now I knew that they were not just random decorations. My mind was spinning as I thought about all this could mean for us but more about what this said about the resort and those present here.

After we finished our drinks we headed back to our room, taking the long way, so that we could scout out the door decorations. Most of the doors that were marked had flowers but there were lots of others as well. When we arrived back to our room, we talked about marking it but decided that we were already tired and would consider it tomorrow night. So, without any more excitement we got undressed and fell into a good night's sleep.

Day 9

The next day was raining. Yes, it does even rain in paradise, but that was fine with us as we sat in the restaurant eating breakfast. The room was full, since there were no outdoor activities going right now and it was the first time that we had a sense of just how many people were at the resort. The room sat easily a few hundred people and it was not just full but remained full even as tables turned over and new people cycled in. Our game of who would 'fit' was thus supplied with hundreds of eligible partners of all shapes sized and types. It was perhaps my biggest discovery that not everyone at a resort was a 'beautiful person'. Plenty of the people here were just normal looking people from all over.

After breakfast we moved to the tiki lounge, which was serving the tropical delights that normally would be available on the beach, but with amazing snack plates. Figuring a quiet day was a good start we planted ourselves with our books and just relaxed.

Remembering all the things that Joanne had talked about yesterday I kept an eye on the lounge all day. There was a steady stream of people coming and going as the weather changed but I was looking for something specific and at around 3pm I saw it. An older woman was sitting alone at one of the booths just staring out at the ocean. She was in a bright blue dress and silver sandals, but the most striking thing about her was her close-cut silver hair. It gave her a look of finesse or grandeur. She looked amazing and most importantly for me - alone.

"I think I'm going to try my luck today." I said to Joanne as I rose and walked the long way around the room to look like I had just entered, then casually walked up to the woman's table.

"May I join you?" I asked quietly as I stepped up to her table.

"Oh, dear sir, I'm afraid I'm not good company right now." She answered with a warm smile. She had the most startling blue eyes I had ever seen.

"Oh, that's okay. I just hate to sit alone and thought maybe you could use some company as well." Without waiting for permission, I sat down in the booth. "I'm Dave by the way."

"Clarissa," she replied as I settled into the seat.

The conversation was slow at the beginning but the longer we sat the more engaged we became. She was from Boston and had come here with her husband, but he was off touring the sights, so she was here. The longer we talked the more animated she became. She was interesting and obviously had not had someone to talk to for a while, and for my part I was interested. After we had been talking for almost an hour, I took a chance and asked her if she would be interested in coming to my room with me. Her first response was to laugh, but as she saw my sincerity she pulled back.

"I'm old enough to be your mother," she began but I ignored that and instead lifted her hand to my lips, kissing it softly. The look in her eyes softened and I smiled.

"Come on. You can always just say no later and I'll stop."

As we rose to leave, I dropped my card key and smiled as I saw Joanne wink at me as I picked it up. The walk to the room was mostly quiet. When we arrived at my room, I opened the door for her, and she walked into the room. Taking a page from Joanne's playbook I took her face in my hands and kissed her passionately as soon as the door was closed. Her response started cold but soon warmed as her lips parted and her tongue touched mine. She moaned slightly as her hand fell on the front of my shorts and felt the bulge that was already there.

"Let's go to the bed," she murmured, and we did. As we stood by the bed, she began to unbutton her dress and I began to remove my shirt and pants. As her dress fell away, I saw she was wearing a very thin white, girdle type slip. Reaching up to remove it she stopped me, "no, leave it on." Then she reached down and with a twist released a catch, exposing her crotch, before pulling my head into another passionate kiss. As we kissed, she sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled my face back, looking at my face. "Are you sure?"

"Yes." I whispered.

Pushing my head down she laid back on the bed and opened her legs to me. "Make love to me David," she said as she pulled my face towards her now exposed womanhood. As I moved closer, I was surprised to see she was clean shaven and incredibly smooth. Her labia were already spreading slightly and I was fascinated by her enormous clit, which was rising like a tower at the top of her very light pink vagina. Using my tongue, I slid it along the inner edge of her labia. She was slightly wet but opening like a flower. As my tongue travelled up, I ran it deeper and was rewarded with a gasp. At the top I wrapped my lips around her clip and drew it fully into my mouth. Her hands closed on my head and I was pulled tightly to her as she ground herself into my face.