All Inclusive resort (MF, FF, M+F)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um Um, Oh Um," she moaned as I moved a finger up and slipped it inside of her. "Oh god yes," she cried as she continued to grind herself on to my face. She suddenly stopped and whispered, "get inside me now."

I did not need any encouragement, so standing up I grabbed my now hard cock, spit on it, and rubbed it along her now spread and damp lips. Slowly I pushed inside of her. It was very slow as I worked each inch into her slowly moistening channel. Gradually I pushed more in until finally I was all the way in this woman. Her breathing was fast, and she was holding her head with her hands as I began to pump into her.

"Oh yes... Oh yes... So hard... So ... dang it!" She cried as she tensed and tried to hold me still. I stopped as her face tightened and reddened. It seemed she was enjoying the moment but I was getting close myself, so I began to pump myself back into her. "Oh god... Oh...oh..." she cried once more as I began to pick up speed, feeling my own climax approaching. "Fill me... give me all of it..." she groaned as I continued pumping. Until finally I felt myself peak and that sweet wave of relief flowed over me as I emptied myself into her. As I came, I kept pumping, feeling each twitch of my cock dump more of me into her. As I slowed, I stood pressing myself against her and looking into her face, she was staring at me.

"What?" I asked concerned.

"Nothing... and everything dear man," she whispered. "It's been so long. Wilfred lost interest so long ago... I forgot how much I missed it. Thank you."

Smiling I simply leaned forward and kissed her. Shortly I felt my now smaller member slip from inside her. "You are welcome to get cleaned up in the bathroom if you would like." I offered as I stepped back and began to wipe my now deflated cock with a hand towel.

"Thank you, but actually dear, I'm going to hold onto this for a while just to enjoy it," she replied as she began to refasten her slip and pick up her dress. "Who knows maybe we can do this again sometime."

With that she leaned in and kissed me again, her tongue lingering only a moment with mine, then walked out and closed the door.

I stood in the silent room for a moment just enjoying the sensations. Then I heard the closet door open and a little voice say, "Dang that was pretty amazing."

Joanne was smiling as she walked up to me and kissed me hard on the mouth. I could smell the other woman on my lips, but Joanne held the kiss, probing my mouth with her tongue. "Can you get it back up yet?"

"Not for a little bit, sorry," I replied, wishing I could, as Joanne's scent began to fill the room.

Smiling she said, "No problem. Get In that closet right now and I will be back shortly."

She was gone maybe five minutes before she burst into the room with a very confused looking man. He was maybe in his thirties, balding, and a little overweight, in a pair of very loud swim trunks. "Get those off now," Joanne demanded as she pulled her own shorts and panties off.

"But my wife..." he started before, the now half naked, Joanne grabbed his trunks and pulled them down, exposing his already hard cock. Then she grabbed the rigid member and pulled him to the bed with it. As they got to the bed she leaned back and opened her legs, pulling his member into herself.

He may have been hesitant and distracted but he knew what to do at that point and soon he was pumping himself with a frantic abandon. Unfortunately, he also did not last very long, and it was only a few minutes before he began stammering and trying to pull free. But Joanne was having none of that and wrapped her legs around him and pulled him in as he began to groan. His face darkened and he bucked wildly as Joanne threw her head back and came with a shuddering cry.

Both stayed that way for a few minutes before Joanne opened her legs and allowed the man to step back. His cock was still slightly erect, I hate youth, but he quickly pulled up his trunks and with a smile left the room.

As I rose from the closet I heard, "Are you ready now big boy?" And looked to see Joanne smiling at me from between her lewdly spread legs. Needless to say, I was and we did sleep well that night.

Day 10

The next morning both of us were exhausted, so the day started a little slower. We laid in the bed and talked about all that had happened in the last several days and our feelings about it.

"Are you sure?" Joanne asked me, as she snuggled further into my shoulder.

"Absolutely," I replied pulling her closer and running my fingers along her naked hip. "I love you and feel more in love with you than I have felt in a long time. It's not the other people... it's more that I realize I don't really want them, I want you."

I must have given the right answer because she pulled herself closer and whispered, "I love you so much and in truth everyone else just makes that clearer."

Lunch had passed before we finally left the room. So, we decided to spend the day on the beach. One of the really nice things about an all-inclusive resort is that there is never a shortage of food or drinks, and so we had a lovely beach side feast as a late lunch. The weather was once again beautiful and we laughed as we watched the other couples on the beach, frolicking in the surf and sand.

The sound was what first caught our attention. There are certain sounds that signify sex. They are strangely unmistakable, even in places filled with similar or competing sounds. As we looked for the source, we were amazed to discover that it was coming from the cover directly in front of us. This was convenient since the slope of the beach allowed us to look directly under the cover and onto the couple laying there.

These were the young and beautiful people that you so often see in magazines and on TV. They were maybe in their late twenties and sporting the natural beach bodies that so few 'real' people can ever manage, but so many attempt. He was lean and muscular with neatly cut dark hair and she was a statuesque brunette with the perfect balance of muscle and curve. And currently this god and goddess were engaged in physical bliss. He was currently perched between her legs with his face planted firmly between her tanned thighs. Whatever she had been wearing had been discarded, so while his hands fondled her naked breasts, his lips and mouth covered the natural valley between her legs. She was obviously enjoying it, as moans escaped her upturned face.

Reaching out I ran my finger across Joanne's shoulder, to touch her nipple. It was rock hard and straining the thin fabric of her swimsuit. Looking over I could see her staring intently at the couple, so I allowed my hand to wander lower and found that her bikini bottoms were already damp. Smiling I shifted, moving down between her legs. Parting her knees, I untied the string on her suit and moved aside the thin material. Seeing her exposed before me, I kissed her nether lips, feeling her push back, wanting more. She was warm and musky as I slipped my tongue into her, sliding it from the bottom all the way up along the seam between her labia, until I just touched her clit. Her entire body twitched as my tongue slid around the tender mound before sliding down once more.

The next hour passed quickly as we mimicked the young couple. As they would change, we would change. As they took a new position, we took a new position. We were both struggling to keep up with the young hedonists and mostly succeeding. I had had to stop or slow her far too many times to keep from ending things to soon. While she was mimicking the young woman's oral efforts, I had had to hold her head still to regain control several times. Then when they had moved from the classic missionary position into a doggy style, I had had to stop completely for several minutes to keep from finishing. Joanne on the other hand was blessed with a woman's ability to peak, re-peak, and still climax again, so she rolled from one pleasurable orgasm to another, each one draining her just a little more. Finally, the young couple moved one last time and we watched as he pulled himself out, so she could turn and take him into her mouth as he came. I was only moments behind the young stud as Joanne's lips closed on my throbbing cock. Her mouth was warm and almost immediately I felt myself explode inside it. In utter amazement I watched as Joanne copied the young lady by swallowing every drop of my cum, before allowing my now deflating cock to fall from her lips.

It had been amazing and as we laid back under our grass roof trying to catch our breath, we heard a voice calling.

"Danke für die Show" The young man was saying as he pulled his swimsuit back over his still semi erect penis.

I did not understand German, but I knew 'Danke' was 'thank you' so I nodded and said, "Thank you... Danke," in probably the worst attempt at German ever. It was obviously not too bad as the couple laughed and gave me a thumbs up, before heading back up the beach.

Joanne and I laughed and ordered another set of drinks. As dinner approached, we left the beach and returned to our room to get cleaned and dressed for dinner. We planned to have dinner in the ballroom tonight, as the resort was having a special all resort even, so had dressed more formally than normal.

The ballroom was a large dining hall that could seat several hundred people and was filled with large communal tables, like a cruise ship. This was to allow people to meet and mingle and interact with other guests in an easy and comfortable way. There was no seating until the food was ready and no assigned seats even then, so we milled around with the other guests in the open reception that preceded the meal. We mingled and mixed and talked with many of the guests. We also had to smile as we met and spoke with several very familiar people, who were now with their obvious spouses.

Clarissa as with a truly enormous older man. He was easily in his seventies but was almost completely round. His hair was thinning and slicked back in that creepy way many old men do, and he was both loud and obnoxious. When we met none of us acknowledged ever meeting before but I smiled at the helpless look on Clarissa's face as her husband, Wilfred, almost pawed at Joanne. I managed a brief wink and smile as they turned and was rewarded with a smile of true beauty as she left.

The young baggy swim trunks guy who Joanne had abducted was with a woman about his same age with mousy brown hair and an extra Rubenesque figure. Both were underdressed and obviously uncomfortable at the event, but his level of agitation skyrocketed as he realized who Joanne was and struggled to remain calm. Joanne never gave him any reason for concern and we both quickly left Derrick and Julie in the swirling crowds.

Eventually the dinner bell was sounded, and we all proceeded to the dining hall. As we entered however, we were surprised to find that each of us had to draw a number from either the 'men's' or 'woman's' buckets that were being held by the staff. The numbers corresponded to seats in the hall and we were to go and sit in the assigned chair. The obvious idea was to mix people up and separate the couples in the hall. It was very clever.

As we started to separate to our respective tables I leaned over and whispered to Joanne, "Shall we suspend the rules for tonight and just agree to tell each other everything, if anything happens?"

The wicked smile on Joanne's face and quick nod were all the acknowledgement needed so we parted ways for the evening.

My table was almost filled when I arrived, and I soon found the seat that corresponded with the numbered ticket I was holding. As everyone settled there were lots of introductions and conversations as the various seat mates met and made small talk. The woman, more accurately girl, on my left was Taryn, who was from Canada and was here on her honeymoon. I quickly discovered that the easy twenty years between us was more than just years. We had almost nothing in common. She had just finished her hours and earned her 'Red Seal' to practice as a cosmetologist in Canada, which was why she and her new husband had decided it was time to tie the knot. Fortunately, I was rescued by the woman sitting on my right.

Kate was from Great Britain and was at the resort 'on holiday' with her husband. She was probably in her late thirties and had two kids at home. We started our conversation by discussing the wonder that was Taryn. Both of us laughing at the wide-eyed wonder that she seemed to experience at every comment or conversation. Kate was from just outside London and seemed to understand that the world existed.

After the main course, which was a very good fish and rice dish, there was a scheduled social break to allow for the room to be prepared for the dessert course. Seeing the opportunity Kate and I slipped out of the hall and headed to walk along the beach. The night was warm with just enough of a gentle sea breeze to keep the air moving and things feeling cool and comfortable.

We laughed as we walked, discussing life as well as the various couples we passed. People watching is a great way to find common ground, in a sense of shared horror and humor. Eventually we found ourselves on a secluded stretch of the beach where couches had been placed to overlook the ocean. Choosing the last couch, I pulled her under my arm, and she snuggled against my chest as we sat and looked at the ocean. After sitting quietly for a few minutes, I put the tips of my fingers under her chin, tilted her head up, and looking deeply into her eyes, whispered "May I kiss you?"

"Yes." She whispered back. A warmth spread throughout my body as my lips touched hers, and Kate's hand slid up around my neck, buried itself into my hair, and pulled my mouth tightly to hers. We kissed gently until I broke the kiss and looked at Kate. She smiled up at me and I grinned in return. I gently moved her to lie back onto the couch, kissing her deeply as we moved. Kate moaned as my hand slid up underneath her shirt to cup her breast. She reached under my shirt, running her fingers over my warm skin. As she arched her back pushing her breast into my hand, she began to drag her nails down my back. I smiled and leaned in, kissing along her neck, savoring her taste, and sliding my hands down to the waist of her pants. My fingers fumbled at the clasp but eventually found the release, and she lifted her hips as I pushed the pants off her waist.

"Mmmmm, yesssss!" Kate breathed as she spread her legs pushing her pants down her legs although not off herself completely. I smiled as I looked to see, and touch her naked lower body, having had nothing on under the pants. Meanwhile her hand moved down and soon could feel my cock pushing on the waistband of my pants. She looked at me and I quickly pulled them down, Standing to push them all the way down. Then as I stepped out of the pants, I watched her wrap her lips around my now free cock.

Her mouth was warm, and I could feel her tongue as it rolled around my head, rolling, and stroking as her mouth moved back and forth. It was amazing to feel and to watch. Kate's eyes stared at me as she played. She would pull my cock all the way out of her mouth, roll her tongue over the knobbed end, then push her mouth slowly on to it once more. Each time pushing me all the way into her mouth until I was completely enveloped in her mouth. This was amazing, but I wanted more and felt she did too, so reluctantly I withdrew and moved between her legs. She kissed me again as I felt her guiding my erect cock, without difficulty I slid it deep into her warm soft womanhood.

Kate gasped as I groaned and pushed myself in deep, rotating my hips. As I began to slowly slide in and out, we kissed again, my arms holding her hands down against the cushions of the couch. Her response was electric as she kicked her pants free and wrapped her legs around my body pulling herself up, while pulling me deeper. I groaned and increased my pace, kissing Kate on her neck and ears. Kate began to tremble slightly, rising towards climax and buried her head into my shoulder as I drove deeper, harder and faster.

"I'm close.." I whispered.

"Yes, yes," Kate moaned in reply. Moaning I gripping her wrists tight as I began to pump my cock in as deep as I could inside her, letting loose the flow of cum that had been threatening to come only moments earlier. Kate gasped as she felt her pussy being filled, while her own climax came, the speed and intensity of the pleasure making us both very weak.

As our breathing calmed, I looked into Kate's eyes with a naughty grin, "Are you interested in heading to a room?" I asked.

"OF course," Kate replied.

Quickly we grabbed our clothes and began to dress. Kate smiling shyly, as she struggled into her pants. We decided to head to my room and so hand in hand we almost ran back to the resort. My room was empty as we entered and I briefly wondered what Joanne was up to, but quickly put that thought aside as Kate entered the room.

As I closed the door, I watched Kate remove her shirt and once more step out of her pants. "I think I need to get someone ready." she said, "now get those clothes off."

As soon as I had dropped my pants and was completely naked, she took my hands and lead me to the bed. "What did you have in mind?" I asked.

"I want you to lay down and interlock your fingers together and place them behind your head." Her voice commanded.

"Like this?" I asked, doing what she asked.

"Correct. Now, under no condition are you to move. You keep your hands behind your head, and your body still. Got it?" Kate replied, leaning slightly forward. I nodded in reply. "Good. Now, let's see how long it will take to get you ready for another round," she said, slowly lifting herself on to the bed and straddling my barely rising cock.

"What are you planning?" I asked, as I gripped my hands tightly behind my head and staring at the patch of neatly trimmed hair now swaying back and forth just barely touching my cock.

"Shhh no talking either, unless I give you permission. I'm going to have a little fun. Remember what I said, don't move." Kate replied, a twinkle in her eye, before bending over and licking little rings around each of my nipples, while lowering herself slightly and causing my cock to just barely slide between the slit between her very wet labia. I lifted my hips slightly trying to push into her, but she lifted her hips out of reach and frowned at me.

Oh Fuck! I wanted to cry, but remembering her instructions, only moaned. "Remember you can't speak or move," Kate said sternly, as I struggled to remain silent and keep still. "Patience, sweetie. It's still my turn to play." she laughed, lowering her hips slowly. Then she contracted her muscles tightly as she pulled back up, pulling on my cock. She did this over and over, never quite settling onto my now slowly growing penis. My eyes were wide, and I licked my dry lips. I wanted to arch my back and push myself into her. I wanted to simply shut my eyes tight to block out the vision of this naked demon poised over me. Instead I found I was enjoying the entire teasing ride. Kate slowly slid herself back down rotating her hips, while watching me struggle to keep my hands behind my head and my body still.

This went on for a very long time, each moment of teasing building on the last, until at one point Kate stopped, and stared at me with a satisfied grin on her face. Suddenly, she fell forward and grabbed be by the shoulders, kissing me hard on the lips, and forcefully pushed herself down onto my now rigid cock. I felt like I had found the gates of heaven, as my frustrated cock slid inside her warmth.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you." Kate whispered as she broke the kiss, while her hips held me deep inside her.

"I want to fuck you, fuck you hard!" I groaned. With a smile she grabbed my face and while kissing me deeply, began to pound her hips on top of me. As she drew back for another thrust, I slammed my cock up to meet her decent, driving deep into her with one thrust. We started pounding away.