All Inclusive resort (MF, FF, M+F)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh!" Kate shrieked aloud, the muscles in her arms straining as she tried to hold herself up. Her body shaking and jerking, her back arching, as waves of orgasm hit her. As I kept pounding away, Kate lifted her hips and met each thrust causing me to impale her more deeply. Finally, after long minutes of pounding, I felt the incomplete release of my empty balls, leaking into her as her muscles tightened around my cock, squeezing every drop out of it.

"Shite!" Maria screamed, slamming down hard, pushing me in as deep as I could go. As she leaned over shuddering, I took advantage of her, and forced my tongue deep into her mouth, kissing her, while she went over the edge of her climax.

"Do you have a problem if I stay the night?" Kate asked as she rested her head on my chest, my soft cock still buried inside her.

"Not at all," I replied as I fell asleep.

Day 11

When I awoke the sun was shining into our room and I realized I was alone. Neither Kate nor Joanne was there. I didn't know what time Kate had left but I did remember her tender kisses as she had left in the early morning light. Stretching I rose and headed into the bathroom.

"Good morning." Joanne said as I walked out the bathroom toweling off my head. She was sitting in the chair by the bed in the same clothes she had left in last night, with her hair mused and her makeup gone.

"You look like you had a busy night," I said as I finished with my hair and dropped the towel in the hamper.

"Would you like to hear what happened?" She asked with a magnificently evil grin on her face. Of course, I agreed and sat down on the bed as she told her story.

As soon as you left, I found my table and I must say that whole seating thing was a great idea. My table was filled with people I had not met at the resort and soon there was nothing but excited conversations happening on all sides. What really surprised me though was this one man. He was seated almost directly across from me but there was something about hm that caught my attention immediately.

I later learned his name was Andreas, he was 58 and from Cyprus. He was a not tall but he had a wrestlers build and as I made small talk with those on either side of me he just sat and watched me, smiling slightly every time I looked his way. After the first course a waiter appeared at my elbow and handed me a note. It simply said: "Angel of wonder, come to me at the lotus pool. Now. - Andreas"

I saw that the man across the table was gone and so slightly shocked and aroused and without really thinking I left the dinner and headed for the Lotus pool. This was that small pool back in the 'rich' section of the resort. Did you know they have a gate to prevent anyone from just walking to that pool? I didn't but when I arrived, I found the attendant simply opened the gate as I approached.

The pool by the way is beautiful. It is surrounded by greenery and except for the gate, completely cut off from the rest of the resort. There are also lights in the water that give everything a warm blue glow, bright enough to see, but dark enough to avoid the harsh brightness of day. The pool was empty except for the man, who I now know was Andreas, who was standing in the water, and talking to another couple sitting in chairs beside the pool.

He waved me into the pool, but I of course deferred since I had no swimsuit. "No need. Come, come. Be natural." He called to me with a smile. It was then I realized that neither of the people in the chairs were clothed, and if the light in the pool could be trusted neither was Andreas. I must say I was very taken aback but since I was already there, I decided to just go with it, well mostly. I slipped by dress off my shoulders and stepped out of it in only my very brief panties, then into the shallow end of the pool.

I waded in towards his side, as you know I'm not a good swimmer, but the water was never deeper than my shoulders. The whole time he stood in the other end and watched me. I was not trying to show off, but I managed to stumble anyway and succeeded in almost falling and slightly twisting my ankle. As I finally reached his side of the pool, I pulled myself up onto the first step of the pool. This left me in the pool from the top of my thighs down, while he was still in the water. Carefully he lifted my left foot in his hand to look at my ankle. Somehow as he lifted the foot he managed to move my leg to the side and I soon found my feet were a yard apart and I felt as if I were lewdly exposing myself, as he stared right between my legs at the crotch of my satin blue panties, my wet satin blue panties. I knew the sheer material was gently molded against me so that he could see every detail.

He smiled knowingly then he reached out and rubbed the back of his hand against my crotch, pressing it lightly against the covered labia with his knuckles, which since they had been pressed tight against the crotch of my panties by my position, had become somewhat larger and more sensitive. I nodded encouragement as his hand moved up the length of my slit and I noticed the couple on the side were watching us. I am sure they could see what Andreas was doing and a part of me enjoyed that, hoping that they might have liked to swap places with Andreas who was deliciously beginning to work his fingers between my open thighs.

I couldn't believe the thrills that Andreas was sending through me, here he was knuckling me to intense pleasure. I began rocking into him and encouraging him to press harder and I felt the warm rush in to my vagina. Andreas obviously noticed as he nodded his approval. It was lewd and improper, but I wasn't far away from a climax now. I was so excited.

With one finger I pulled the crotch of my poor wet panties out of the way and presented myself to his gaze. There was no pretense now, and he knew it. Quickly one of his heavy fingers slipped inside me. I loved his fingers in me, they were thick and rough, but I couldn't wait to see his cock, so I simply said "I need your cock now"

He nodded and stood up, the head of his erect penis proudly emerged from the water and stood out facing directly at me. I stared in open admiration at the phallus before me. I was not just large, it was magnificent, easily the largest I have ever seen, and I wondered what this monster was going to feel like inside me and indeed whether it would all go inside me. He was also completely shaved, so that the whole organ was lovely and smooth around the base, and all the way up the long shaft to the shiny purple head where the foreskin had already retracted with his huge erection. He was not only huge he was uncut and that was something I had never seen before.

Tearing my eyes away from his groin I noticed the couple at the side watching us intently and I must admit the potential for an audience excited me further. Andreas moved to sit on the step beside me and then pulled me over so that I was situated above him and positioned to sit on his lap and impale myself on his massive cock.

The tip of his penis was just above the water as I lifted a leg over him and stood with my legs apart, his cock aimed directly between my spread legs. Using the fingers of my hand I pulled my labia apart and felt the heat of his cock head as it made contact and pushed slowly inside my already slippery vagina. Andreas put his hands on my thighs and lowered me down gently as I began to fill with his penis. It continued to slide up inside, filling me and stretching me, until it seemed to hit the head of my cervix, which no man, not even you, had ever reached before. I could feel him hit the very top of my vagina deep inside me. It was a weird sensation, being so totally filled with cock, not hurting or unpleasant but having something hot deep inside you.

I wanted to be fucked but there was still a little more of his cock outside me and I knew I could not take it all like this at least not yet, so I pulled up allowing his cock to fall frustratingly free. Standing I lead him out of the pool and onto one of the beach recliners next to the pool. The couple were still watching but at this point I did not care. Quickly I pulled off my wet panties and laying back on the chair I opened my legs to him. As I opened my legs for him, he moved down and slid in beautifully, filling me and immediately began thrusting harder and faster, his heavy body flowing up and down, his cock slamming deep inside. I wanted to beg him to do it harder and to tell him that his fantastic cock was bigger than anything I had ever had inside me. But I never got the chance.

He began to mumble in some language I didn't know, and his thrusts took on a greater sense of urgency. I soon found myself orgasming and almost immediately, I felt him cumming, spurting, and spraying waves of his cum up me. He came so hard I could feel it hit my insides and soon could feel the liquid running out along my ass crack as he pumped it both in and pulled it out of my stretch vagina. He barely slowed down after his orgasm, keeping me at my peak and causing more of our liquids to flow from me and onto the poor cushion beneath us. I felt almost as if I was pissing myself.

After just a brief pause, Andreas was moving again his cock was amazingly still hard in me. I have never had anyone like that, and soon, our bodies were one more banging together. I just let go and felt him banging away deep inside me, my cunt stuffed full of cock and spewing liquid out each time he thrust. After a bit he pulled out and pulled my head to his cock. It was so huge that only the tip would fit in my mouth, but I held that and began masturbating him. At the same time, I rubbed my clit furiously, determined to cum again with him, but I came first as I rubbed his cock. It took another 5 minutes for him to come again, in another fantastic manner, spurting several more burst of sperm into my mouth and over my face.

Honey, no man has ever stayed hard inside me, no man has ever come so forcefully and heavily twice for me. I loved the way he fucked me, I just wanted to be his toy forever.

We lay there on the chair for a while and in his heavy accent he told me about the difficulty of getting his big cock up inside a woman without hurting her and the fact that he masturbated an awful lot. He was actually amazed that I had been able to take him completely. I would have thought he was just boasting but I had seen his monster and his amazing virility. As a matter of fact, as we laid there I absently stared down at the monster and without thinking reached out and touched it. To my surprise it began to rise again. Looking up at Andreas' face he simply shrugged with a look that said, 'told you so.'

It was then that I rolled up and once more perched myself over his once more hard cock. It was an amazing thing to see. He was uncut and so had a foreskin but he was so large it was almost lost behind the enormous purple head of his penis. Veins stood out like pencils up and down the length of it and because he was shaven, I could see the veins disappear into his groin. As I reached down and wrapped my fingers around him, I could not fully close my hand around his girth, so I just held it as I pushed myself down and once more onto him.

It was slower this time, as I was already tender and slightly sore from the previous round. Gently I pushed myself down and gasped as the head slipped past my labia and inside me. I could feel myself stretch as each new inch of him sank inside me, deeper and deeper. It was different this time as I was already a little tender and of course was also much wetter. Finally, I reached the bottom and rested my thighs on his. It was a very filling sensation to just have that much inside me, filling me.

Andreas must have enjoyed the sensation as well, as I could feel him get even larger inside me. Then he placed his hands under my thighs and lifted me slightly. This allowed him to push himself up and begin to thrust into me. I wanted to respond but he held me completely still as he thrust up into me. I was totally engrossed in the feeling of him.

Now was the moment that someone turned my head and kissed me. It took a moment, but I realized it was not just a someone, it was the woman who had been watching us earlier. Her lips were on mine and her tongue was running along the inside edge of my lips. It was warm and tender, and she tasted of strawberry. Of course, that was all it took to push me once again over the top and into another mind clearing orgasm. Here was this beautiful naked woman who was half my age kissing me... and I loved it.

Obviously, Andreas loved it too as he began to increase his pace. Understand I was already filled to capacity and every time he pumped into me it was like touching a live electrical wire. My body was on fire and I was seeing stars, all the while this woman was just kissing me, her tongue now twisting and turning with mine. As Andreas came again, I was on my way down but found the feel of him contracting to ejaculate enough to push me right back up. That was another thing I discovered with Andreas; I could absolutely feel each time his penis contracted to shoot his cum inside me. He was so large that I could actually feel him swell and contract.

As he stopped and I settled back down to rest on top of him, the woman stepped away and I braced my hands on Andreas' chest trying to catch my breath. I could still feel him inside me and knew I would have to move eventually, but I loved the way that he seemed to fill me. It was a warm and comforting feeling to be that full.

After a few minutes Andreas had shrunk a bit but it is a testament to his size that he had never actually fallen out of me. He was still resting up inside me, feeling how most men feel when they are fully erect. It was a rude disappointment however when he lifted me and his cock fell free completely. By the way, he lifted me as if I weighed nothing, he did not look it, but he was immensely strong. As I stood unsteadily, I was handed my dress by the strange woman, who was now wearing a simple dress. So I watched Andreas dressing as I pulled my dress back on. It was now that he told me his name and where he was from, in heavily accented English. He was here on vacation with some friends, as he was yet unmarried, which also meant that he was alone in his room and he asked if I would like to join him there for the night.

"Yes," was my reply, and I almost immediately I realized that was the first word I had spoken all night. Without anything else being said we left the pool and walked to his room; his right arm wrapped protectively around my shoulders.

So, I spent the night, naked, in bed with him. We had sex twice again this morning and as soon as we finished and he had fallen back into sleep, I got up found my dress and slipped out of the room. I immediately came back here and found you in the shower.

As she finished, I explained my own evening and the night spent with Kate.

We were both quiet for a moment before I stood and pulled her into a kiss. She was so warm against me and I was already rock hard after living hers and reliving my own night. Without a word we fell into the bed, kissing and touching each other. After a while we lay back together in the bed, naked, and talking like teenagers about what we thought and how we felt and all the things that old married couples have long since stopped doing. It was amazing.

By the time we got out of bed it was midafternoon and we decided that tonight would be a night of rest and recuperation. To facilitate that we sat on the porch and ordered food, and of course the latest fruity concoction and just relaxed, until at some point in the night we went to bed together, closer than we had been in a very long time.

Day 12

The morning started bright and we headed to breakfast feeling refreshed and ready to explore any new opportunities that might present themselves. After we ate we moved to the lounge where we could see both the rest of the lounge and the beach and settled into easy conversations, mostly about the people we were seeing walking around.

As we sat a waitress set two drinks on our table that we hadn't ordered. She smiled and told us they were from the couple at the booth across from us. We looked over and saw a man in his late fifties or early sixties, fit, with thinning hair, but still handsome, sitting with an stunning lady of about 25, who looked Spanish and from what I could see, very well built in a very low cut blouse. They were looking directly at us. They smiled back at us and raised their glasses, nodding. We picked up the drinks they had sent and toasted them.

Joanne whispered, "Shall we?"

"Of course," was my immediate reply.

Before we could do anything however, the man stood and walked over to our table. He introduced himself as Gary, and told us he and his companion, Talia, were just here for some fun and would we like to join them. I smiled as I could see his eyes were all over Joanne, so agreeing quickly, we followed him back to their booth.

I slid into the booth beside Talia and Joanne followed. Then Gary with a large grin on his face slid in beside Joanne. The booth was small for four people but that made it nice as I felt Talia's long bare leg against my own. I felt like we should not have put ourselves between the other couple but that concern quickly faded as I felt Talia's hand slip over my crotch. Looking it was easy to see her hand gently rubbing the top of my shorts, obviously causing a rise, but it was also easy to see that her wrap around skirt was pulled apart and a trimmed 'v' of public hair was also visible. As I looked at her face she smiled and nodded her head towards her lap. Hesitantly I moved my hand and placed it between her thighs. She was naked and already damp as I ran my finger lower.

As she rubbed my crotch, I ran my finger between her now parting labia. She felt amazing and I was feeling very uncomfortable. Glancing at Joanne I hoped that she was doing okay with Gary on her other side. I need not have worried as I could already see her hand moving up and down in his lap, while his hand was pressed firmly between her thighs, her thin shorts offering little resistance. As I watched Joanne glanced quickly around before lowering her head into Gary's lap. I watched as her head began to bob up and down in the older man's lap. It was strange to watch, especially as the waitress arrived with more drinks, clearly able to see what was happening, and the happy look on Gary's face. I realized my fingers had not stopped and had in fact slipped deeper and more rapidly over the young woman beside me, as she trembled slightly.

A few moments passed before Joanne sat up once more, wiping her lips and smiling. Gary carefully adjusted himself back into his shorts and asked if we were ready for something to eat. Over dinner we enjoyed some lively conversation, while we all continued a little groping under the table. My hands had roamed over Talia's trim bush several times under the table. Each time I moved my hand deeper she only smiled at me. The way Joanne winked at me I was sure Gary was doing even more. Then as I looked Joanne closed her eyes briefly and sighed and I knew her clit had been touched.

Finally, Joanne opened her eyes and looking at Gary, asked "Why don't we go to our room for a little relief? Would that be okay with you Talia?"

Talia smiled and nodded

As we walked out Gary slid his arm around Joanne's waist and I did the same to Talia. I dropped my hand under Talia's skirt onto her ass. It was wonderfully bare under my hand. As I touched it, she smiled at me, then leaned over and offered me her lips. I met them in a sexy kiss as we walked. Talia bit and sucked and played with my tongue in her mouth and Joanne seeing it chuckled.

Shortly after that she broke the kiss and whispered, "I like how you kiss, Mr. Dave, will you kiss my other lips so well too?"