All Inclusive resort (MF, FF, M+F)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will enjoying trying." I replied, blushing.

I realized we had stopped walking, so quickly looked around to see where Joanne and Gary had gone. They had stopped to wait for us and where just standing watching us. Gary was behind Joanne, his hands under her top playing with her breasts. Joanne had one hand behind her and I could easily guess what it was full of.

Then I was surprised, as Gary miled and said, "Talia honey, why don't you suck Dave's cock out here. Maybe someone will come along and catch you."

Well we knew then what one of her fantasies seemed to be as she moaned softly and slid down to her knees in front of me unzipping my shorts and pulling my cock free right in the middle of the hallway. Her mouth swallowed me and I almost came immediately but wanted to wait as long as possible.

Joanne was obviously enjoying the show, while Gary had moved one hand from her breast, down under the waist band of her short and was now working his finger between her legs. I was also enjoying myself tremendously as I watched one of the resort maids walk by with a handful of towels. She only smiled as she watched what we were doing. Then she nodded and left. I had to assume she had seen this a number of times. Talia groaned loudly as she saw the maid watching us

That was it and I came in her mouth then and there. She never let up and took it all eagerly. As she slowly stood up, we kissed again, and I could taste my cum in her mouth. I held her as we watched Joanne tremble under Gary's ministrations. As we watched, Talia, caught my hands and slipping them under her top, placed them on her breasts. Her nipples were rigid and despite myself I felt my cock start to grow against her ass. When Joanne finally openned her eyes again, we all laughed and headed for our room.

In the room no one hesitated and the few clothes we had on were quickly gone. Gary smiled as he eyed Joanne's body and said, "I wish things could always be this easy"

Talia wasn't interested in talking as she lay back on the bed and immediately pulled my face to her eager pussy. It tasted good, hell it was great, warm, wet, fresh, and sweet. I glanced up to see Joanne easing herself down onto Gary's already hard cock on the bed.

Talia came easily and frequently. She was a screamer and she moaned and groaned and screamed as she ground herself into my face and came over and over again. Finally, she pulled my face out of her wet cunt and up to her lips, then as we kissed she reached down and guided my cock in her very wet vagina. I thrust completely in, in one stroke, and she gasped. She was hot and tight and I began to pump myself harder between her welcoming legs. After a bit she finally broke the kiss, panting, and whispered in my ear, "My ass."

Without saying a word I pulled out and she rolled over and raising her ass high in the air for me. Holding her ass cheeks in my hands I pulled them apart and pressed my wet cock against her tiny bud. She opened slightly as I pushed and with a little effort I slipped in. It was hot and tight and as I bottomed out she cried out in a shuddering clenching mess. What little control I had been maintaining was lost and I found myself cumming, filling her ass. Collapsing onto her back we lay there spent for the moment as we looked over at our other partners.

Gary had Joanne on her back, her legs up on his shoulders and he was plunging into her so hard and fast the entire bed was shaking. As he made his long hard thrusts Joanne was chanting, "Again... again..." She looked over at me and smiled and said huskily, "Oh god yes."

I smiled feeling such arousal, even feeling a slight rise down south myself, as I watched her get fucked by another man. Before long, as she stared at me she started cumming again, her eyes rolling back up in her head as the passion flowed over her. Gary must have cum as well as he collapsed and they fell beside us on the bed. Gary's cock was still in Joanne as she leaned over and kissed me.

As I broke the kiss I was surprised to see Talia twist her head and move her lips to Joanne's. After they broke the kiss Talia whispered to her, "I want to eat you Joanne." Joanne smiled and pushed over, letting Gary slip free of her. I moved myself and felt my own semi-erect penis slip from Talia's ass as she moved across the bed and between Joanne's spread legs. I then watched as Talia started to work her mouth over her recently used pussy. After a few moments I was even more amazed as Talia rotated and placed herself in a classic 69 position, so both were getting mouthfuls of recently fucked pussy. It was an amazing thing to watch, especially knowing what both had just had in them.

I was entranced watching Joanne move her tongue against the younger woman. She was flicking it at her clit, making the woman squirm. Then Joanne arched up, needing to feel the touch of the other woman. They were both very wet and I could see that wetness running down between their legs. Joanne reached up for the other woman's breasts and massaged them gently, tweaking the nipples just a little to make them stand out even harder. They seemed to press and struggle together, neither seemed to be able to get enough of the other. Both seemed to be very excited, as they licked and sucked each other until I began to wonder how much longer they can hold out. The orgasm that they had was very intense. Both of them pressing hard against the other's mouth until they finally collapsed from exhaustion.

After they had both calmed down enough Talia moved up next to Joanne and they snuggled together. I smiled as I heard Joanne whisper to the younger woman, "I have wanted to do that for so long."

We sat around the room naked, drinking and talking. They had already been here for several weeks and were leaving in the morning. They were able to share with us several things we already knew, like the flowers and leaves, and some things we had not, like the 'open bed' activities. It seems there were some activities we had ever heard of, but that were okay inside the resort walls.

Late that night as we settled into our bed I asked Joanne if there was anything special she would like to do during our last full day.

"I'm thinking I want to try the 'open bed' tomorrow night." Now this had been described as a room where woman would allow themselves to be used by anyone who wanted a chance, the only real rules being no violence and no refusal. We had also been told who to talk too to get signed up and so I made a note to find that person in the morning.

With some excited conversation and a little planning we figured out how we would make it work. Then after a little more talking we finally settled in and were soon asleep. Ready to face our final day of vacation.

Day 13

Breakfast flew by with neither of us really paying any attention to what we ate. Then Joanne headed back to the room and I went in search of the Guest Concierge.

The Guest Concierge was a large slightly older islander who smiled as I arrived at his office. After a brief introduction I explained why I was here and our desire to join the 'open bed' for today. The interest in his eyes was followed quickly by his closing the door to his office.

Once the door was closed he explained that there were actually several events scheduled for today with the first one starting in roughly an hour. That seemed way to quick for me and I assumed Joanne, so we agreed to try for the 5pm event. As soon as that was agreed upon he explained the rules of the event and how we should prepare.

The rules were simple: First, the husband must be present the whole time. Second, the woman must arrive in only a robe and must be willing to allow the visitors to do whatever they wanted, within the parameters of no violence, no watersports or other non-sexual bodily functions, and no expected participation by the woman. Third, no one was allowed to speak. Finally, the woman would choose when she was done and there would be no begging or attempts beyond that point.

As I listened I actually found myself getting a little excited at the thought of Joanne participating in something like this but I still had a few doubts. Hearing my concerns the Concierge smiled and suggested that t perhaps I would like to visit one of the earlier sessions just to see how the whole thing worked. When I agreed he handed me a slip of paper with a room number and a time on it and wished me a good afternoon.

Looking at the paper I realized that the first time was only a little over 10 minutes away, so I hurried to the indicated room. I knew I was in the right place as I saw a line of men just standing in the hall outside a closed room. There were four guys in the line as I moved to join them. Almost immediately the door opened and we all moved forward. My place in the line was far enough back that I was at the door but close enough that I could easily see into the room.

What I saw was a woman laying on the bed with her naked ass pointing towards the door. As I watched the first man in line stepped up to her, dropped his pants, and promptly began to hump the woman. It was a surreal experience to watch as the line moved as each man finished and withdrew, leaving a space open for the next in line. As I found myself at the front of the line I saw the woman wave and a man appear with a robe to wrap around her. Once she was robed the couple left the room and I saw another woman step into her place. It was then that I noticed the 2 couple standing along the wall of the room, each woman in a robe.

The woman on the bed was young but heavily built as I stepped up behind her. I could see the cellulite scars on her thighs as I moved closer and dropped my shorts. She was wet however, once I found her buried pussy, and much tighter than I expected as I pushed my very hard cock into her very wet vagina. It was oddly appealing to fuck someone without an expectation for more. There was no talking or worry about performance or even how the other was experiencing the event. This was just basic fucking and it was incredibly freeing. Freeing enough that I soon found myself cumming into this stranger. It was a heady feeling of release as I just came as soon as I felt the need and stayed until it was done, before just pulling out, zipping up, and leaving.

When I got back to the room I explained everything I had found out to Joanne. She was fascinated by the whole idea and even laughed at my description of my participation. The best part was that now that the process was clear and our time set we had the rest of the day to enjoy our vacation.

At 4:45 we walked into the unlocked room as instructed. We found ourselves the third of four couples lined up along the bedroom wall facing the bed. The lights were very low but bright enough to see. The room was one of the larger guest suites but there was still very little room. The other couples varied in age from early thirties to early sixties. All of us were wearing, as instructed Mardi Gras masks that had been provided, and each woman had on one of the resort robes.

As we stood there the first woman, a short chunky, dark haired older woman kissed her husband, untied her robe and handed it to him, naked she stepped away from the wall and up to the side of the bed. Without a word she laid face down on the bed, her naked buttocks sitting on the edge. She stretched her arms out over her head and her set her knees spread widely on the floor, wide enough that her dark public hair was visible. Then at 5pm the door opened and we saw the line outside move into the room.

As we watched the first man in the line, a skinny man with short hair and old acne scars, unfastened him pants, stepped behind the woman and mounted her. "Um.." escaped her lips as he slipped inside her and began humping frantically. His hands held her hips as he rocked forward and back, his balls slapping forward with each thrust. In only a matter of moments he tensed and it was obvious he was dumping his load inside the woman. Without hesitation he stood and began to pull his pants back up, before turning and leaving the room.

The entire thing had lasted only a few minutes, but it was obviously just the beginning as the next man moved into the recently vacated position. This man was older, heavier, and dressed in the uniform of the hotel staff, I almost laughed as I recognized the Concierge. Once again the silence of the room was filled with the wet sound of flesh slapping flesh. He was obviously enjoying himself as he bent his knees and lifted the woman's rear off the bed with each stroke. As he began to speed up he suddenly stopped, withdrew his swollen cock, and holding it climbed onto the bed. Then he pushed it into the woman's mouth, only moments before he came. His climax was obvious as she attempted to swallow the load but managed to lose large globs of it down her face and into the bed.

Even as he had moved, the next man, well boy, stepped up. He could not have been much older that the 21 minimum the resort allowed, but his cock was ready as he dropped his swim trunks, and after rubbing himself back and forth between her legs, pushed himself into her as yet unused asshole. He struggled briefly but was soon sheathed fully inside the woman and gently pumping back and forth in rhythm with her own hips.

Meanwhile the previous man rose from the bed and tucking himself back into his uniform and left the room, passing the ever growing line.

Joanne and I stood against the wall and watched in utter fascination as the procession continued. Soon there were two lines, the original line which started at the woman's upturned ass and snaked out the door, and the new line which paralleled the other except it lead to the woman's face and mouth. Both lines moved continuously as each man dumped his load before leaving his space for the next.

At one point the woman's husband stepped up, holding the line. As he held her robe she struggled up, wrapped the robe around herself and after wiping her face, they walked out of the room. As soon as they had left the next couple on the wall, the youngest couple a very thin, thirty year old pair with tattoos and very black hair, stepped forward. In the same process as before she disrobed and laid face down on the bed. The line had paused only briefly before restarting with this new younger woman.

The variety of men was amazing. There were tattoos, piercings, old and young, fat and thin, tall and short, even endowments varied from tiny almost hidden to strange monstrosities that resembled nothing either of us had really seen before. Every shape size and variation imaginable seemed to be in one of those lines. Each man united in his desire to cum.

I could feel my own tension as we watched the strange procession and looking at Joanne I could see a mix of apprehension and excitement. The young woman on the bed was on her fourth and fifth man. The man in her face was an overweight older man in a terrible floral print shirt. The man was holding her head in one hand as he jerked off with the other. He was obviously trying to target his cum towards her open mouth but was having to struggle to climax.

The man behind her was small and thin. What was interesting was that his wife was kneeling beside the woman on the bed, with her face perched just in front of her husband and on the prostrated woman's back. As we watched the man's cock slipped free and his wife quickly swallowed it for several strokes before he slipped once more into the woman's now sloppy vagina. This repeated several times until during the final time he obviously came in his wife's mouth before they both rose and left.

Joanne and I got lots of appraising looks as the men waited in line but no one ever questioned or approached us. We were as much a part of this strange procession as the woman on the bed.

Finally after several more men, the woman on the bed signaled to her husband and we knew it was our turn. Without a word I took Joanne's robe and helped her get settled on the bed in the now standard position. As I stepped away, leaving my wife's naked ass, I could already see the lines were noticeably shorter.

The pair of men, one from each line, stepped up. The first was a thirty something blond who immediately climbed on to the bed and kneeling pulled his cock out and presented it to Joanne's already open mouth. Without waiting he shifted his body forward and pushed the tip between her lips. As her lips closed I could see his hips begin swaying as he fucked my wife's as yet clean face. He was excited and I could see him already bucking harder than I wanted, but Joanne didn't waiver or stop, she simply moved her mouth to allow his thrusts.

At the same time the other line's first man stepped up to Joanne's prostrate ass and bent down to push his face between her thighs. I could see the surprise as Joanne chocked slightly on the cock in her mouth. The new man's tongue and lips had been unexpected. He was determined though, as he pushed his face up between her legs and even spread her cheeks to lick her ass. After a few more moments however he stopped and dropping his pants, positioned his rather small penis low between her thighs. With a push he must have entered her, because he quickly started rabbit humping her from behind. It was odd to watch as he slammed against her in an amazingly rapid manner.

Meanwhile the man in Joanne's face suddenly tensed and I could see her eyes go wide. Soon it was clear she was swallowing as fast as she could but still there was more cum flowing into her mouth. Even as he finally pulled himself free of her lips, cum squirted onto her cheek from his still twitching cock. He held it there just another moment before moving off the bed.

The man behind Joanne never paused or slowed, he just stopped and stood, retrieved his pants and left. I wondered if he had even cum but soon noticed a spot, as the next man took position, running down the inside of her leg.

The next pair we both older, probably in their sixties or seventies. The one at her head pulled Joanne's hand down and onto his cock, positioning it so that just the head was between her lips as she jacked him with her hand. The one at her ass was tall and fit, in that bronze tanned and toned look of the yacht club set. He was also very well endowed. With an easy crouch and stab, he slid himself into Joanne's now very well lubricated pussy. Then as he started to fuck her he straightened his legs, pushing her ass higher into the air and off the edge of the bed. In moments her knees were planted on the edge of the bed and she was in a downward dog position as he slapped against her.

I was watching in utter fascination as these men used my beautiful wife and the mother of our kids. More importantly I was watching as she rolled past another climax. She was enjoying this.

Finally, both men began to climax. First the man at her behind began to thrust longer and deeper, before finally stopping and just clutching her hips, as he closed his eyes and twitched. Then the man at her head grunted and I saw Joanne open her lips as a tiny dribble of cum leaked from the small organ into her waiting mouth. Without pausing she leaned her head and kissed the top of the now shriveled member, smiling as the man moved off.

I looked at Joanne and gave an inquisitive look, trying to determine if I should relieve her, but she gave a wink and tiny head shake to tell me she was good. So with that the next men stepped up.

The next set were both probably in their thirties, olive complected, maybe Indian, with thick black hair. They must have come together as they wore similar dark satin like sweat suits, with nothing underneath. As they positioned themselves, I noticed they were nodding back and forth. Then in a smooth flip they turned Joanne over and placed her flat on her back on the bed.