Allison Kilgore's Promotional Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck! Now that would be a real nice fantasy. Of course, it wasn't like he was disappointed in having only Allison with him, if this was in fact still real. She really wasn't going to do what she said she was going to do, was she? Actually, she was probably going to ask him to buy more DVDs, but he really couldn't do that. He couldn't really afford all that he had bought today. He spent way too much money on porn as it is. Thank goodness his parents didn't know. He wondered if his father was like this when he was his age.

Allison piled the DVDs on the coffee table, with one exception, the first one from her new series. She held it out for Robert. "Put this one on."

He took it from her hand and walked with shaky legs over to the DVD player, his cock growing with every step, every second.

"Hey!" Allison loudly complained, reaching back under the couch. "You have my pussy under here too." She quickly pulled it out. "Well, at least it's in the box, but goodness, what is it doing under the couch? That's not a nice place to keep a girl's pussy."

He turned his face back to her as he was slipping in the DVD. "Um, well..." It was probably best to be honest. "I was, actually, just about ready, um...to get started and then the doorbell rang and well..."

"And you were embarrassed to have anyone know that you were going to play with my pussy?"

"What? No! No." Of course he was. Any normal boy would be embarrassed about that, but it also seemed a bit insulting, he guessed, maybe.

She got back up onto her feet, holding onto the box, "Robert Grady, are you embarrassed to even know me?" She gave him another pout.

He momentarily wondered how she got his last name, but then again recalled the contest. "No, no, definitely not." He couldn't tell if she was just teasing him. She probably was, but it was best to err in the direction of assuming she was not. There was no way he wanted to act unsympathetic to a girl as pretty, and sexy, as this.

She reached down for the hem of her skirt and slowly raised it up, slowly revealing her soft white thighs, all the way up to her panties, presenting them entirely for his eyes, much to the delight of his cock.

They were fantastic. Well, perhaps that was an overstatement. They were really nothing very special. Just a pair of pink cotton panties decorated with little school books scattered all over them. But, to Robert they were utterly fantastic. He had never seen anything remotely like them, at least not on a real live girl, and this one was standing in his living room, showing them off to him.

"Would you really be ashamed for me to meet your parents?"

Well, he would if she lifted her skirt up like that for them. He wondered what his parents would say if he was dating a porn star. They would probably have a difficult time accepting that. He wondered if porn stars tended to just stick to their own kind, like cops. It might in fact be hard for them to get accepted by the in-laws.

"Um, say, do you want a drink?" He suddenly realized what a bad host he was being. You always offer a date a drink, not that he had anything to really offer her though. He was too young to drink alcohol. He did have some root beer. Not too many girls though apparently liked root beer. If he knew a girl was coming over he would be sure to have cola, 7-up, and juice.

She dropped the hem of her skirt. "No, I'm fine. Why don't you get out of those pants though while I get the movie started."

"What? Oh yeah, sure." Well, no date had said that to him before. He quickly undid his belt and clasp, and pulled the zipper down.

Allison was working with the remote to get to the first scene. She fell back into the cushion of the couch as she got it started.

Robert got out of his slacks and tossed them onto the easy chair. He stood in his living room, pants off, briefs on.

Allison looked over at him and giggled. Speaking like a mother scolding her son before a bath, she said, "Well, Robbie, what are you going to do with your tidy whities on? Now don't be shy and get those off as well."

"Yes, ma'am," Robert replied and quickly pulled them down. He had again figured it was best to err on the side of caution. She had just said to take his pants off, not to take everything off. He felt a little silly about misunderstanding her, but imagine if she had been upset with him for taking his briefs off. That mistake would have been worse. He stood there now with a big giant boner sticking out. Well, at least it felt big to him. He knew full well though that she had seen, and felt, much, much bigger. Goodness, imagine actually dating a porn star. That could be a bit intimidating.

"My, my," Allison exclaimed at the sight of the young man's erection. "You are really happy that I came over, aren't you."

He smiled and nodded. He was indeed. Erect cocks don't lie.

"Well, you just come over here now," she said, patting a spot on the couch next to her, on her left, "and make yourself at home."

That shouldn't be hard, given that it was his home. "Yes, ma'am," he replied.

"And stop calling me, ma'am. I'm not that old." She was pretty much older than him, but she really didn't look even 30. She took good care of her body, being her primary means of income.

Robert strolled over to her, trying to act like it was completely natural to walk up to a pretty woman with an erection bobbing and waving in the air. It didn't feel natural at all, but it sure did feel awfully cool! He had a big smile on his face as he sat down next to her, careful though not to crowd her.

"No, no, no," she admonished him, "scrunch up real close."

He slid over tighter against her, sighing as he felt her warm, soft, feminine body press against his. He briefly admired how her buxom breasts thrust out her white blouse. He wondered if he would be able to see them, or perhaps even to touch them. He always had such thoughts on dates before. It was really difficult not to have them. He wondered if other guys though really did just concentrate on the person rather than her body. He did concentrate on the person, but it was always just so hard to ignore the body. Most dates ended with blue balls.

Allison turned to him and gave him that cute smile. "Isn't this all so comfy and cozy now?" She reached over with her left hand and took hold of his stiff dick.

Robert would have to agree, yes it was indeed very comfy, cozy. He really did enjoy stroking his cock. There were, of course, many other things to enjoy in life, but there had been many a day in which this was in fact the highlight of the day, as it just felt so fucking good. But, he had to admit, the hand of a girl felt even better.

"Now," she explained, "the first scene is based on this story written by some guy for this amateur porn site. William adapted it for a movie."

She didn't explain who that guy was, but Robert didn't really care.

"I play this very naughty coed, Sara Kirstin. Mr. Peters, he's the teacher, he finally gets so fed up with me that he gives me a spanking."

'Oh man,' Robert thought. He would normally pace himself while masturbating, periodically stopping to avoid an early ejaculation, saving that for a recap of the climactic moment of the best scene he had seen that evening. He wondered if he would be able to last even through the first scene tonight. It was hot enough to be actually jerked off by Allison Kilgore, but to be watching her get a spanking at the same time?

Well, at least the spanking hadn't started yet, but her stroking certainly had. He wondered if he should put his arm around her shoulder, like they were at a movie. Goodness, he realized, don't be so neurotic! He boldly lifted his right hand high up in the air and reached over her to lay it across her shoulders.

"Mmmmm," she sighed and snuggled into the crook of his shoulder, bringing now her right hand into the action. "I really like playing with a man's hard, stiff cock."

"You do?" As soon as he said it he wished he could take it back. What a stupid thing to say.

"They're just so hard, and strong, and so manly," as she caressed and admired his stiffness. "It's like you have your own big scary weapon."

Robert wondered if he should say something similarly nice about her boobs, or her cunt. But, anything he came up with sounded stupid.

She looked into his eyes. "But, of course, it's not like it's a weapon. It's just that it's so strong and powerful looking." She was actually being sincere. She did like a guy's cock, and clearly had enjoyed quite a few of them. She couldn't ever say that she actually disliked any of them, although one actor had this really, really, really big one that did actually hurt. Still, it had been fun trying to get it in, and she really liked how big the knob had felt in her mouth.

She asked, "Do you mind if I put my mouth on it?"

"What? No, no, I don't mind." That was kind of an understatement. His knob swelled red with anticipation.

"You don't have anything, you know, anything that a girl could catch."

"Oh, no, no, definitely not. I promise." He hadn't been having any such symptoms and frankly had no reason to have developed them. It's not like you can catch something from one's own hand.

Allison wondered for a bit. She knew full well that at a moment like this quite a number of guys would just lie. She did have his name and address, but what would she do with it? Sue him? Actually, technically she could, as her livelihood depended on being clean. But, she did feel that she could trust him. "I just have to see what it tastes like," and she lowered her face into his lap, onto his stiff dick.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned through the soft swollen knob within her mouth, her tongue licking and lapping, bathing it with the even softer wetness of her tongue.

"Fuck," Robert gasped. Now this was a whole new level of experience. This was perhaps even better than a fake cunt, which was itself pretty darned good. Oh man, her tongue felt so, so fucking good, so slippery and smooth.

Allison made sure she got the best part, slipping her tongue behind the knob, right where the lip slid up, right where the cock was most sensitive, flickering her tongue like a snake's, tickling and tingling every little sensitive nerve of his knob.

"Fuck that's so good," Robert gasped.

Allison smiled, not only because she enjoyed having a cock in her mouth but also because she was clearly making the young man very, very happy. Not too many people can claim that about their jobs, that they bring such joy and pleasure into peoples' lives.

Plus she appreciated how respectful Robert was being. He wasn't trying to advance this play anywhere beyond where she was taking it herself. Some guys can become terribly pushy, grabby, and sometimes even disrespectful, if not hurtful or threatening. There were some kinds of movies that she just wouldn't do, and there was more than one time that she had to inform a fan, a client, to slow down or back off. This was clearly not going to be an issue with Robert.

Robert wondered if he could slip has hand down to take hold of her boob. It was Allison Kilgore for goodness sake! She had to understand that he would at least want to feel them, if not see them. But, a bird in the hand was most definitely worth two in the bush, and his cock in her mouth was pretty darned good by itself. He didn't want to push what had already been clearly tremendously good luck.

Allison released her mouth from his cock and sat back up to ask, still holding onto the shaft, her thumb lightly tracing along the knob, "Have you ever spanked a girl?"

Robert could feel his heart race, a sudden surge pulsating through his shaft. "Um, no," he confessed. Should he though feel embarrassed about that? He was only nineteen years old. How many girls should a guy have spanked by then? Thank goodness though she hadn't asked him about how many girls he's had sex with. Now, that would be a real, real embarrassing question.

"Would you like to spank me?" Allison rarely offered such a thing to a guy, and never to a guy she didn't know. But, they were, after all, watching a movie in which she gets spanked, and it seemed clear that he wasn't a dangerous guy.

He thought, 'Fuck yes!' But, he said, "Um, well, sure, if that's alright."

"I think it would be fun. Let's wait though for the point that Mr. Peters spanks Sara."

"Sure, okay," he sighed, actually relieved to have some time to gather himself. He most definitely wasn't going to last long if she kept this up.

He looked at the screen, realizing that he hadn't actually been paying much attention to the movie, his eyes having been half-closed, and looking down at her head in his lap, sucking him off. Some time had passed in the movie and there still wasn't any sex going on. Man, he wondered, this movie is taking a while to develop.

Allison reverted to just snuggling her head into the crook of his neck, her big boob pressing hard against his arm, her right hand softly fondling and caressing his dick.

Perhaps Allison was slowing down, but it wasn't slow enough for Robert. He wondered how long it would be before Sara got spanked. He would have to hold out at least until then. He wondered if he should ask her to stop playing with his cock. She was probably much more used to professional guys, who can control themselves for hours. Her softly tracing thumb along the top of his knob was just too intense for him. He looked down at his dick. The crown was so swollen, so shiny. He wondered if perhaps he should offer to make some popcorn.

"Oh, yes!" Allison suddenly exclaimed, releasing her hand from Robert's cock. "My goodness, my pussy! I can be such an air head at times. I hope you were at least planning on reminding me." She leaned forward on the couch to grab the box containing her pussy.

"I must admit," she explained as she worked at opening the box, "that I was at first a bit skeptical about this sort of thing. I mean, how many guys really want a masturbator that looks like a porn star's pussy? I mean, really!"

Actually, Robert kind of liked them, but he didn't divulge that little fact. He would admit, though, that it wasn't like they really felt any different from one another, once his dick was inside. Plus, he found that they all tended to deteriorate rather quickly. This was one industry that was not well regulated by the FTC.

"But," she added as she pulled the thick soft pliant pussy stroker from the box, "I did feel that they did a pretty good job." She pondered the lips on the toy for a bit. "It really does look just like mine. Here," she said, handing it to him as she got up from the couch.

She turned to face him, pulled her school book panties down to her thighs, lifted up her plaid skirt, and then stood there, before him, displaying her real cunnie lips. "Look, put them side by side and see what you think." He handed the masturbator to him.

He placed it right next to the real lips. "Wow, you're right," he said. It was actually pretty darned impressive as they did look very, very much alike.

Allison was shaved, with pretty distinctive cunt lips. They were quite fleshy and wavy.

"See," she explained, "they got the thickness and curving of the lips just right."

Robert smiled. "They're really quite pretty." He was rather surprised at his compliment, but it was well deserved.

"Well, Robbie, how so very dear of you. Would you like to kiss them?"

He sure would! He hesitated a second, realizing how many guys she had probably been with.

"Now, don't worry. I get checked every month." She stepped even closer to him and, keeping the skirt raised with her left hand, she reached out with her right to take hold of his head and bring it to her cunt. "Oh, but wait, which one do you want? The real or the fake?"

Now, that was definitely just teasing and he answered by leaning forward and placing his lips onto hers.

"Oh my," she sighed as she felt the young man's lips make contact.

Robert felt a considerable amount of pressure. How many guys, and girls, have placed their lips there before, and of them, how many were pretty darned skilled, even professional. But, he tried to make up for his own lack of experience with due diligence and enthusiasm. He licked, lapped, slurped, and burrowed like a puppy with a new toy.

"Oh that's good, Robbie," Allison sighed, her head falling back, her eyes half closing, her panties slipping to her ankles. She was again being honest. She had some pretty skilled mouths on her cunt before, but there was nothing like youthful joy and exuberance. You couldn't learn that by experience. She let go of her skirt, allowing it to fall over the young man's head as she brought both hands outside of her skirt to his head to help press his face into her cunt. "Lick it and suck it real good now," she instructed, grinding her cunt into his face as he worked his lips and tongue into her cunt, her hole, her clit.

Robert brought his own hands up beneath her skirt to take hold of her soft squishy bottom cheeks. This was just too fucking cool! None of his friends would ever believe this. He was actually eating out Allison Kilgore, her butt was in his hands, his mouth was on her cunt. He worked so feverishly, sliding his face all around, focusing in particular on her clit, nibbling away at it, pressing his tongue hard against its hardness, releasing his right hand from her tush to bring it back around to slip a finger up into her cunt.

Allison returned the favor by stepping out of her panties to get onto the couch, in front of him, on top of him, never though releasing her cunt from his face, and then pressing forward, driving his head back against the couch, essentially now sitting, or more like squatting, on his face, humping his finger while at the same time slipping and sliding her inflamed cunt against his mouth.

So, Robert thought, is this what it would be like to be dating a porn star? They are clearly not likely to be inhibited when it came to sex. Whatever the case, he was most definitely enjoying it.

He had always wondered what it would be like to eat a girl's pussy. He certainly didn't think it would be as wantonly obscene as this. He had figured it would be more tender; not necessarily dainty or delicate, but certainly not like he was pigging out at some pie eating contest. His face was becoming smothered in her wanton salaciousness.

He slipped a second finger into Allison's cunt, twisting, turning, and flickering them around as he grinded his lips and tongue against her throbbing nub.

Allison's bountiful breasts were heaving in passion. This was not what she had expected to happen this evening. If anything, she had expected that it would be her head that would be pressed back against the couch, with his cock thrusting in and out of her mouth. Of course, it wasn't like she was going to raise any objections.

She let go of his head to clutch the top of the couch with her hands, using it for balance and for leverage to further facilitate her effort to smash, pummel, batter, and crush the young man's face with her steaming, seething cunt.

"Fuck, Robbie," she gasped as she suddenly felt her orgasm overwhelm her body, her cunt suddenly quivering and shivering in paroxysms of obscene spasms, juices squirting from her slit onto the young man's face, dripping down off his chin onto his shirt. She clenched his head between her thighs, gripping his face tightly against her cunt so that there was no possible escape, so that he would continue to lick and lap at her cunt as her body twitched and trembled with such pure blissful release. "Fuck that's nice, Robbie," she again gasped. "So fucking nice," she sighed.

Robert was ecstatic. What boy wouldn't be thrilled at making a porn star cum on his face. He was feeling a bit overwhelmed himself though, having some difficulty getting air, his sense of taste and smell smothered in the tangy, tart, salty nectars of her cunt. But that would also be part of the fond memory he would take from this, perhaps never to be experienced again.

123456...8