Allison Kilgore's Promotional Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His anxiety increased as he got closer to Los Angeles. He barely slept the night before. He couldn't tell if he was really, really looking forward to it, or dreading it. Probably a lot of both.

When he finally arrived on the set his mouth was dry, his palms were wet, and he wondered if he had wet spots under his arms. He had at least used lots of deodorant (and the wet kind, so that it wouldn't be obvious). He had even given his balls a spritz of cologne. He was so fucking nervous!

Nor was he happy to see how many persons were there. Would they all stay for the scene? There was, of course, the director. That made sense. But, there were three cameramen! He had figured the director would shoot the scenes himself, and why have three cameramen? He eventually discovered that each cameraman focused on a different aspect of the scene. And, then, of course, there was that guy with the microphone on a large pole, and some girl who was apparently listening to the dialogue in her headphones. And then there were two more guys and a girl, whose functions were not at all clear to him. This wasn't going to be easy. It was difficult enough feeling that the girl was judging him. What was it going to be like when the room was filled with strangers who were watching literally every detail of his performance, assuming he could. And, it wasn't like there was going to be any rehearsing. It was do or die. He suddenly developed a profound respect for a porn actor.

Allison though was reassuring. She could see the apprehension on his face as soon as he arrived. "Richard, is that you? Well, my, my, this is going to be so much fun!" She stepped right up to him and looped a hand around his arm. "Oooooh, and you have your costume on. You look so, so cute." She giggled a bit. "Well, I should say handsome, but in your role cute is really more appropriate."

Richard asked, "What actually is my role?"

Allison was surprised. "They haven't told you? Oh fuck." She shook her head. "Well, it's not Shakespeare, so don't worry about that. You're going to be one of my students. I'm a teacher at a college. You like my outfit?" She stepped back so he could admire it.

Well, yes, indeed, he most definitely did. Allison was wearing a rather provocative business suit, one that none of his teachers in high school ever wore, and he sorely doubted that any college professors would wear such a thing. Richard was nineteen. He had graduated from high school last year, but was unable to go to college. His family just didn't have the money. It would be worth though paying any tuition if the professors dressed like this. Well, that was clearly not true but it would certainly help quite a bit.

Allison was wearing a business suit but the first few buttons of the jacket and her blouse were undone, providing quite a bit of bulging cleavage, for which she was well suited for, and even the natural talents of her bounding buxom breasts were being further enhanced by a push-up magic bra. It looked like her boobs could explode out of her cleavage at any moment.

Plus, her skirt was inordinately short. She was wearing thigh high nylons, the lacy tops of which were partially exposed. No, Richard seriously doubted that any college president would let one of the professors dress like this.

It certainly brought a smile to his face, and a bit of stirring within his balls

Richard had struggled over the dilemma of whether or not to masturbate the night before, the morning of, or not at all. It was the age-old question facing a guy before a date in which he expects to have a happy ending for the first time. He typically would masturbate before such a date, as he really didn't worry about getting it up a second time, particularly when it would be the first time (or even if the fiftieth time, for that matter, so he assumed).

But, this was different. This time he would be performing before an audience, before a group of professionals. He really didn't know if he would be up for that, speaking quite literally. So, masturbating a couple hours before he would have to perform could be very handicapping.

Yet, once he got going he would face the opposite problem, the normal problem for a young man. What if he came too quickly?

With considerable trepidation he opted for masturbating that morning. He felt that he had to trust the fact that he was a healthy, horny young man who would be able to get it up more than once in one day, despite the fact that he would be under some pressure. And, besides, he would have the inspiration of Allison Kilgore.

His confidence though was not affirmed when he had difficulty even masturbating, feeling so nervous and apprehensive, still ruminating over whether he should even do this, whether he should in fact jerk himself off. All of that doubt and worrying really did tricks with his ability to let his mind dwell on the fantasy of what he would soon be doing with Ms. Kilgore.

Once he got his erection though he made good speed, but he was then left with the concern that if had that much difficulty with getting it up that morning, what will it be like when it's for real?

Once he saw Allison though his doubts began to dissipate, as his balls began to percolate.

"But, of course," Allison continued, "you won't be having sex with me."

"What!?" He flew all this way and he wasn't going to have sex with her? What was he going to do? Masturbate again?

Allison could see the disappointment on his face. "They didn't tell you that either, did they. I'm beginning to wonder if they told you anything." She looked over at her agent and gave him a scowl.

Richard felt he did get screwed by the contest, but not in the way he thought he would. They said he was going to be in an Allison Kilgore porn movie but apparently he was just going to be one of the supporting, ancillary cast. Well, he shouldn't complain. He did get a free trip to L.A., and for Richard that was a pretty good deal. Frankly, discovering that he wasn't going to have sex did remove a considerable amount of pressure.

"You'll be having sex with Hannah Honeypot."

"Who?" He had never heard of her.

Allison furrowed her brow and gave him a quick shake of the head to signal him to avoid suggesting that he had never heard of her. "Hannah! You know her!"

Richard got the message. "Oh yeah, sure. Oh my gosh, really?" He tried to sound enthusiastic. The pressure had now returned, tenfold. He had no idea who Hannah Honeypot was. What if she was some sort of skank or something. Of course, he really wasn't one to be picky. He was not himself any great catch. And, most porn stars are pretty darned attractive, well out of his league. But, still, there were some that actually turned him off, even though they were naked and having sex. He just didn't like the women who looked like they were heroin or meth addicts, dying for a fix, or had so much fucking sex that they spoke like the most disgusting foul-mouthed sailor one could ever possibly meet.

"And," Allison announced, "here she is now."

"Oh my gosh," Richard exclaimed. She must be the cutest girl he had ever seen. Well that, of course, couldn't possibly be true, but she had to be among the cutest porn stars he had ever seen. She had straight blonde hair, like Allison's but right now pulled into pigtails (with a pair of Tasha Sinamay flower hair scrunchies), short bangs, long fluttering eye lashes, very pretty brown eyes, a nose perhaps a bit on the large size (but that just made her all the more uniquely cute), the most darling of freckles along her nose and beneath her eyes, and the cutest, perkiest smile one could possibly imagine. She was simply purity walking.

Hannah's breasts weren't on the impressive size, which was a gross understatement. One could hardly tell there was anything there beneath her blouse. She was quite the contrast, to say the least, with Allison in that regard. But, the absence of breasts perhaps fit well her outfit. She was wearing a college uniform that complemented his own: white blouse, black tie, red plaid skirt that went just below her knees, white socks, and black Maryjanes. Plus, she was on the diminutive size, clearly a foot shorter than Richard.

"Hi, you must be Richard! So," she said, stopping immediately in front of him, clasping her hands behind her bottom and wagging her chest back and forth, "you're going to do dirty things to me, and on camera, and everything."

Now the opposite worry was coming back as his dick swelled within his pants. He was so, so glad he jerked off that morning. He just nodded in response, his mouth going dry. He licked his lips, and then realized that might have come across as rather vulgar, like a hungry dog.

"Yes," Allison explained, "the scene is that you and Hannah are boyfriend, girlfriend. I'm a professor who caught the two of you cheating on a test and I've brought you back to my office for some stern disciplinary intervention." She smiled mischievously. "I'm going to get to spank you."

Hannah giggled at that.

Richard wasn't sure he would enjoy that, particularly if his friends, or anyone else he knew, eventually saw it. There's hardly anything more embarrassing, more infantalizing, than being spanked.

"I think you'll like it, though," Allison suggested. "Shall we get started?"

The director spoke up, "Yes, please do." His impatience was evident. He appreciated the PR and sales benefits in having amateurs appear in at least some of the films, but he so much preferred a professional actor, for many obvious reasons. He explained to Richard, "Now, Richard, in this scene, you and Hannah, whose name in the film is Polly, were caught by Allison, your professor, Ms. Harding, cheating on a test."

All of this had already been explained to Richard by Allison, but he thought it best not to point that out to the director. He didn't seem like a terribly friendly guy. Heck, he hadn't even introduced himself.

"Hannah and Allison know what we want for this scene. You just follow their lead, and improvise as you see fit. If there is something we don't like, or if it's heading in the wrong direction, I'll just say 'cut.' Otherwise we just keep filming."

"Yeah, sure," Richard replied. "Can I have a drink of water first?"

"Get him a drink of water, won't you, Phil?"

"Yeah, sure," Phil replied and strolled over to a table, upon which were various drinks and snacks.

"Oh," Richard said. He hadn't noticed that. He could've gotten it himself.

"Now, let's get started everyone," the director loudly called out.

Richard thanked Phil for the bottled water. He opened it up and took a few big gulps. It was going to be pretty hot under those lights, he figured. But, of course, if he drank too much then he'd have to pee. He wondered if he really could do this. He was reminded of when he went on his first roller coaster. All of his friends were so excited, whereas he was so, so scared. He was not at all sure he could do it, even though one really didn't do anything, other than just sit there until the ride was over, his eyes closed the whole time.

But, he was right. He couldn't do it, at least not without considerable fright and nausea. He even threw up. That was so, so fucking embarrassing. This could be much worse, as it would be recorded on film, for all his friends to see over, and over, and over.

The director finally smiled reassuringly at him. "Now, Richard, really, don't worry about it. It's even easier than riding a bike. I don't think you're going to have any trouble at all and, even if you do, again, don't worry about it. We'll just take a break until you feel better. It's happened to everyone in this room."

"Sure, thanks," Richard replied. That was reassuring, sort of.

"Alright then," he said, still smiling. "Now, if you would, take your position next to Polly, in front of Professor Harding's desk."

"Oh yeah, sure, sure." Richard quickly stepped over to his spot, feeling the warmth of the lights as he got into position.

He was glad that he didn't have to memorize any lines. That would have been exceedingly difficult. But, what if he couldn't think of anything to say?

"Action!" The director called out.

Richard lurched with anxiety.

"Now," Allison said, crossing her arms beneath her bulbous bulging boobs, "what am I going to do with the two of you."

"We're really sorry, Ms. Harding, honest we are," Hannah exclaimed, looking so contrite, so penitent, and so terribly, terribly cute.

"Oh yes, absolutely. We've never done anything like that before, honest," Richard added, finding it surprisingly easy to work off Hannah.

The director was pleased. Sometimes amateurs just stood there, dumfounded. This young man was off to a reasonable start.

"Well, somehow," Allison said, "I feel that's not really true, Chip."

Richard almost smiled. He hadn't been told what his name would be. Apparently it's Chip, which made some sense given his real name.

"Oh, but it's true, really," he replied.

"You know, Chip, lying doesn't become you and it will only dig you into a deeper hole."

Richard didn't say anything at first. He wasn't sure where he was supposed to go with this. Should he confess? Should he continue to deny? Maybe he could use a script. He finally said, "It won't happen again, Ms. Harding, I promise you that." He looked at Hannah. "We promise you that."

"Well, I am afraid, Chip, that an apology will not be good enough. You know, Chip, and," turning to Hannah, "Polly, that cheating on an exam at Templeton College is punishable by immediate suspension. How will your parents feel about that?"

"Oh, Ms. Harding," Hannah exclaimed with fright, "please don't tell my parents! Oh please don't do that. Do you really have to?"

"Well, I am willing to consider handling this myself, in the privacy of my office, if you agree to whatever punishment I deem suitable."

"Oh yes, yes! Absolutely!" Hannah exclaimed.

Well, Richard thought, sarcastically, that was nice for Polly to agree to Chip's spanking for him but, of course, no matter what she said he was going to get spanked. He wondered if she was to be spanked as well. That actually could be rather nice. His cock again stirred in his pants.

"Do you agree as well, Chip?"

"Yes, ma'am," Richard quietly replied, not feeling terribly sincere about it, albeit neither would have Chip.

"Alright then," Allison proclaimed, "good, we're in agreement. Now, Chip, if you would, drop your pants and underwear."

"What?!" Hannah exclaimed.

Chip figured that was probably his line.

"I think you heard me," Allison responded, but speaking to Richard. "Now, Chip, you must realize that I have a considerable amount of work to do." She stepped up to him, her prominent breasts pressing into his chest, just below his line of vision. It was like she was serving them up for him.

Richard imagined having a teacher like this, and then realized that was precisely what he should be doing, imagining, pretending that this was real, that it was really happening to him, which for all intent and purposes it really was. His cock swelled again. Yes, he was about to be spanked, but by a very pretty and sexy teacher and, he full well knew, there would be quite a bit more happening than just a spanking. "Yes, ma'am," he again softly replied, and began to undo his belt.

"Ms. Harding," Hannah pleaded, "please don't make him pull his pants down. That just isn't right."

Allison looked over at Hannah, a quizzical expression on her face. "Young lady, it is most definitely right. What wasn't right was the two of you cheating."

"Yes, but..." Hannah looked quite anxious and uncomfortable, wringing her heads, shuffling her feet.

Richard wondered what her problem was. He was the one who had to pull his pants down. Perhaps she was just anticipating that she would be spanked as well.

"But what, dear," Allison inquired.

It was clearly difficult for Hannah (or Polly) to explain. "It's just that, well, you see...Ms. Harding." She lowered her voice. "I've not seen Chip's..." She looked away shyly and lowered her voice to a whisper, "His penis."

"What?!" Allison exclaimed.

Richard looked surprised as well, and then realized that he probably shouldn't have been. He added, "We took a vow of purity, Ms. Harding."

'Very, very good,' thought the director. Perhaps this kid was a natural?

"A vow of purity?" Allison asked.

"Yes, ma'am," Hannah explained. "We decided that it wasn't right for us to see, you know, ourselves...down there, until we were married."

Richard's cock was now almost fully erect. It was times like this that imagination was really very cool.

"You have not yet seen your boyfriend's penis?" Allison, as Ms. Harding, was incredulous.

"No, ma'am," Hannah asserted, her voice with evident sincerity.

"Have you ever seen any man's erection?"

"Ms. Harding, please," Hannah replied, "this is embarrassing."

"I'm afraid I need to know, young lady. I need to know the truth, all of it."

Hannah shook her head. "No, ma'am, never." That was perhaps difficult to believe, but the purpose of pornography is not to convey reality, but to convey a fantasy that is much better than reality.

Allison turned to Richard. "And you, Chip? I assume you haven't seen Polly's...vagina?"

"Oh, no, ma'am. Absolutely not." But he was soon about to, and he most definitely was looking forward to that.

"Have you seen any girl's vagina, Chip?"

Richard hesitated to answer. He wasn't sure what the best answer would be for his character. It would be within character to hesitate, but he couldn't do so for long. "Not really, Ms. Harding."

"Not really?"

"I mean, not a live one. Just pictures."

"Chip!" Hannah exclaimed in protest, as if she was appalled at such a thing.

Richard turned to Hannah. "They were just pictures, Polly. Not real girls or anything."

His girlfriend would not accept that rationalization. "They were real girls, Chip."

Richard looked down at the floor. He said softly, "You know what I mean."

"No, Chip," Allison interjected, "I'm not sure we do know what you mean. So, now we have two reasons for your spanking. One, you were caught cheating and two, you have been looking at dirty pictures of girls' naked vaginas behind Polly's back, violating your vow of purity. It's only fair now for Polly to see your thing. Don't you agree, Polly."

"Well, I don't know," Hannah replied. She felt Polly should still feel quite ambivalent about it.

"Yes, of course," Allison replied, as if Polly was in full agreement. "Now, Chip, let's get those pants down." She reached over and helped him finish the job, quickly lowering his zipper before he could object any further, hooking her fingers into the waistband of his slacks, and with one smooth, expert motion, launched them down to his ankles.

Per the instructions he had received, Richard was wearing briefs, which at the moment were bulging a very evident erection.

"Well, my, my," Allison exclaimed, an amused smile on her face. "It seems as if our young Mr. Chip is very excited about getting his spanking."

"Chip!" Hannah again protested. It appears that Polly was learning quite a few new things about her boyfriend, and she wasn't too sure that she liked them. "What is that!?"

Richard naturally covered himself up.

Allison though took hold of his hands and pulled them away. "Now Polly, don't pretend that you don't know what this is."

Hannah gave Allison a look of exasperation. "Well, of course, Ms. Harding I know precisely what it is. Goodness gracious! I just mean what is it doing on Chip?!"

"I'm sorry, Polly," Richard said, trying to sound sincerely contrite. Frankly, at the moment he was at a loss for how he should feel. It was like he was suddenly in the middle of a new, crazy life, but one filled with tremendous possibilities with two very sexy, provocative females.

1...345678