Allison Kilgore's Promotional Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah had to suppress her laughter. She had done this many, many times. Her cunt was in fact quite inflamed. She loved getting a good spanking and she knew she was putting on a pretty good show, but she had such an urge to start giggling.

Smack! Smack!

"Okay, okay," Allison said, "I think that's enough."

Richard so much wanted to mount that reddish round apple bottom. He hoped that was in the script, or at least was in Allison's plan. "I'm sorry I spanked you so hard, Polly," he said, thinking that was probably something Chip might say.

"No, no," Allison said, "Polly is the one who should be thanking you, for teaching her a very important lesson." Allison was well versed in the literature of Ms. Harding, upon which her new video series was based. "Polly, give Chip a hug to let him know how much you appreciated the spanking."

"Yes, Ms. Harding," Hannah dutifully replied. She stood back up, turned around, and reached up to wrap her arms around Richard's shoulders, and pressed her girlish body tightly up against his, against his hard, erect cock.

Allison stepped around the tenderly embracing pair of students. She crouched down to unclasp and unzip Hanna's skirt, and then quickly pulled it free from in between their bodies, letting it fall to her feet.

"Ms. Harding!" Hannah protested.

Ms. Harding explained that it was all in the spirit of helping the young lady recover from her spanking. "Give your girlfriend's tush a little soothing rub, Chip."

"Yes, ma'am," Chip gladly replied, and softly, tenderly, lightly caressed, fondled, and massaged Hannah's little hot perky bottom.

It felt so, so nice, for the both of them. Richard also appreciated the taut perky nips poking into his chest.

Hannah looked up into Richard's eyes and whispered, "Thank you, Chip." It wasn't really clear if she was thanking him for the spanking or for the soothing massage.

Richard looked down into her eyes, noticing again her freckles. He was always a sucker for freckles. He gave her warm perky derriere a little squeeze. Her bottom was so small, so cuddlesome and snuggly.

Hannah began to slowly move her hips, grinding them gently, subtly squirming her hot, wet cunt against his leg.

Richard gave a couple of reassuring, encouraging pats on Hannah's bottom, letting Polly know he still loved her, that he was only spanking her because he had to.

As he continued to massage, explore, and fondle Hannah's bottom, so did Hannah in turn press and rub her tummy against Richard's erection. She did so unwittingly as Polly, but quite intentionally so as Hannah

Hannah snuggled her face into Richard's chest, whimpering her appreciation for his soothing touch, and spreading her legs open just a bit, just enough so that she could more directly, explicitly press her wet, inflamed cunt against Chip's (or Richard's) thigh.

Richard felt Hannah's hot, wet cunt rubbing against him. It was a bit reminiscent of a dog subtly humping his leg. Of course, few dogs were subtle about such a thing, and as the seconds passed, as he more vigorously massaged her bottom, Hannah more wantonly humped his leg.

The room was silent as the girl squirmed, wriggled, and rubbed her cunt against her boyfriend's leg.

But, Allison eventually inserted herself quite literally in between them, to slip her fingers passed Hannah's opened thighs to lodge herself between Hannah's cunt and Richard's thigh, to place her own fingers upon Hannah's lusciously exposed moist cunnie.

Richard was understandably disappointed with the interference.

Hannah's eyes opened wide with shock at the blatant bold touch of her teacher's fingers on her cunnie. She released her face from Chip's chest to turn toward her teacher. "Ms. Harding? Is this truly proper?"

Allison reassured her. "Polly, the fingers of a teacher are of no concern. I touch you not out of any wanton interest, but only to reassure and comfort you. Please, accept what assistance a professor can provide." She pressed her fingers into the girl's warm wet slit.

"Professor, I don't know," Hannah replied, her voice revealing Polly's considerable doubt and uncertainty.

Richard didn't like the interference but realized that Allison was largely on his side. He leapt to her defense, patting Hannah's bottom reassuringly as he said, "It'll be okay, Polly. Professor Harding knows best."

Hannah again looked up into Richard's eyes. "Well...okay." She returned her face to his chest as Allison slid her experienced fingers up and down Hannah's slippery slit. Hannah softly whimpered into Richard's chest, her fingers clutching his shoulders more tightly, her cunt squirming more wantonly.

Allison shifted her fingers to Hannah's stiffened clit.

"Oh my goodness," gasped Hannah. "Please, Ms. Harding, don't tough me there." She shamefully confessed, "It gets me so excited."

"Where?" Richard asked. "Where is she touching you?" As Richard he had a good guess where Allison was touching her, but felt it best, for the movie, to remain naive. Chip would most definitely want to know where to get Polly so excited.

"Oh, Chip, you mustn't ask," Hannah asserted. "You must not know of such things."

Ms. Harding pressed and rubbed her fingers against Hannah's little stiff nub.

"Oh my," Hannah gasped. She was getting so, so excited. As Polly she could not hide it any further, or at least any such artifice was now impossible to maintain, which was fine with Hannah. "Chip, please, I feel so strange, so shameless, so, so...libidinous."

The director smiled. "Libidinous" was a nice touch.

Hannah continued, "I'm so sorry, Chip." Without raising her face from his chest. "Please don't be mad."

Richard patted her bottom and caressed her hair. "I'm not mad, Hannah. I've gotten a little excited too."

Hannah reached in between their bodies and lightly felt his stiff dick. She whispered, "Yes you are. I can tell." She pressed her bottom back at Allison, openly grinding her cunt, her clit, on the teacher's fingers, squirming her bottom around and around, perhaps trying to end this shameful display through its inevitable climax.

Allison though suddenly withdrew her fingers.

Polly gasped with relief as Hannah groaned with disappointment.

Allison explained. "No, Polly, it's not my fingers that should relieve your suffering. Here, let me, as your professor, your guiding mentor, show you the way." She firmly placed her hands on Hannah's strikingly narrow waist, nodding to Richard to assist.

Together they easily lifted Hannah's delicate frame, lifting her waist well up Richard's body, her skirt and panties left far behind.

Hannah wrapped her arms tightly around Richard's shoulders, her legs around his waist, holding on as if for dear life. She was pretty high up off the ground, and there was this big spike beneath her, poking right up at her.

"Now, Polly, let nature take its course. Lower yourself onto the staff of your boyfriend, receive his thick, hard manliness into your soft womanly nook."

Hannah looked into Richard's eyes. "Is this alright with you, Chip? I mean, you won't be ashamed of me, will you?" She squeezed her body against him and said in a loud stage whisper, "I just feel I must have it. I must feel it inside me. I'm just so hot, so burning hot."

"I love you, Polly," Richard reassured her. "And I want to help, truly I do."

"Oh Chip," Hannah gasped, burying her face into the crook of his neck as she allowed her cunnie to be lowered down onto Richard's swollen, twitching knob.

"Oh my," though she soon exclaimed, her face rising back up, her eyes opening wide, at the first touch of her boyfriend's thick plum against her tight little feminine hole.

"Just relax, Polly," Allison reassured her, "we won't let you fall."

The real Polly would be quite apprehensive, to say the least, with the first time being lowered onto a stiff cock like it was a stake impaling her most feminine part. But, of course, Hannah had quite a bit of experience mounting such weapons, and she deftly slipped the head of Chip's dick into her hole. Once the knob was fully ensconced she squeezed on it real tight, giving it a welcoming embrace. "Oh, Ms. Harding, he feels so, so big!"

"And you should be proud of your big boy, Polly. He will make you so happy."

Hannah slid down a bit farther. "I don't know, Ms. Harding, I don't know." Hannah sounded so desperate, so fearful. "I don't think he'll fit."

"I won't hurt you, Polly," Richard moaned, trying to reassure her, but so lost himself in the intense pleasure of his crown being so firmly clenched, even choked, by the grip of Hannah's professional cunt. He would have thought a porn star's cunt would be like Mammoth Cave, but clearly that was a myth, and a rather rude one at that. His hands left her waist to reach for her butt.

"It will fit," Allison reassured Polly, and she let go of Hannah's hips to let her fall the rest of the way, becoming fully engorged by Richard's dick.

"Chip!" Hannah gasped as his dick penetrated up inside her as far as it could possibly go. "Oh Chip," she softly signed. "You're really inside me." What is more intimate and personal than having a man penetrate one's body with his cock. Hannah squeezed both his shoulders and his dick, sighing deeply with pleasure and satisfaction. Polly would feel so filled, so fulfilled.

"Now, give that cock a good ride," Allison instructed, reaching down to tickle Hannah's anus with the finger of one hand while fondling Richard's balls with the other.

"Ms. Harding!" Hannah squealed, squirming, thrusting, and humping on Richard's dick, ostensibly to try to escape the offending finger of her teacher, but as well to provide a good show for the audience, and most importantly for the pleasure of herself and Richard.

Richard tried desperately to hold on. Not to hold onto Hannah. He had a firm grip of her bottom, which would be a delight for any young man. That wasn't so difficult, even though she was hopping, twisting, and turning, like a girl forced to sit on a hot plate.

His difficulty was holding onto his self-control, his restraint. He wanted to fucking cum so bad, but he also wanted to last at least half as long as a professional actor, but what does a normal man do when a girl as cute, as innocent, as Hannah Honeypot is humping his cock like she was pumping for oil, while Allison Kilgore, dressed as a slutty professor, is tickling his balls.

"Polly," was all he could muster. Probably not the line the director wanted at this point, but he could feel himself growing weak, giving out, losing it.

"Oh honey, Chip, sweetie," Hannah started gasping. She pulled herself even tighter against him, squeezing his body with her arms as she was clenching his dick with her cunt, her body trembling within his arms, her cunt quivering around his dick. "It's happening, oh my goodness."

"Me too," Richard moaned, feeling that he was truly on the verge of his explosion.

Hannah's eyes opened wide with real shock and concern. "Not inside me!"

Richard was at first confused, which was certainly understandable given that he was about to explode, but then he got it. They wanted a money shot.

Allison appreciated the need as well. "Oh no, Chip, not inside her!" as if there was a concern about impregnation. She quickly pulled Hannah safely away, wrenching her body off Richard's dick like she was uncapping an oil well to release a geyser, which wasn't far from the truth.

Hannah fell to the floor, her body twitching, quivering, trembling, with her climax.

Richard stood over her, his hand gripping his cock, feeling like a gun about to explode.

"Oh my goodness gracious!" Hannah, as Polly, suddenly exclaimed. "Not on me! Are you crazy?!"

"What?" Richard was delirious. There was no way he could stop himself. He couldn't cum in her, he couldn't cum on her. What was he supposed to do? What was his line?

Allison fell to her knees in front of him. "Give it to me, Chip."

And so he did. He released a gusher right onto the pretty face of Allison Kilgore, who received it like a true pro, smiling through the thick glob that splatted her right on her forehead.

"Oh yes," Richard gasped. Any orgasm always felt so fucking good, but this was hands down his very best, as it was on camera, on cue, truly a climactic moment in film.

"That's disgusting," Hannah squealed, her eyes half-closed, lost in the bliss of her climax but still able to stay in character.

"No," Allison disagreed, "it's wonderful, Polly, really wonderful," she exclaimed as the globs and wads gushed forth from Richard's big red shiny knob, splashing all over her forehead, cheeks, nose, and lips.

Richard would have had more if he had restrained himself that morning, but he still had plenty enough, and it all felt and looked so fucking good. Allison herself had such a pretty, girl-next-door face upon which drips and ropes of cum looked so nice, so incongruous yet so perfect. There was one long rope draped from the roof of her nose to just off an eyelash, clinging there so delicately, shifting as she blinked. And, another long slimy drip hung inches from her chin, with a big glob at the end, pulling it longer and longer, until it finally just stopped, hanging there like thick molasses. And then a third big glob right on the tip of her nose, just like a clown would have, and Allison was clearly as happy as a clown would be.

Richard stood there, his legs trembling, his knees buckling, but he held his ground, and continued to rain down upon Allison his torrents of thick, white, manly gruel, his mind a bit faint but filled as well with considerable pride. Yes, he had indeed accomplishment something truly impressive. He had delivered the money shot like a true pro.

Hannah's expression had changed from shock to a girlish pout of jealousy.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you enjoyed it! I very much appreciate the works of Allison and Hannah, and so it was a pleasure to write this. If you have any suggestions for other characters, or for these two outstanding actresses, I would be glad to hear them. In any case, please do take the time to vote.

1...345678