Allison Kilgore's Promotional Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison stayed mounted on the young man's face for some time, a few remaining twitches at times jerking her body, an occasional blissful rush coursing through. She was also feeling a bit unsteady, uncertain.

Her thigh momentarily stuck to his cheek when she eventually dismounted. He was quite a sloppy sight. She gingerly got down off the couch to stand before him. "Goodness," her voice a bit breathless, "I made kind of a mess, didn't I."

"Yeah," he smiled through his slippery wet, red face, "But that's okay. I liked it."

"I like it when a guy cums on my face too," she acknowledged.

Robert's eyes widened. Would he be able to do that?

"Oh my!" Allison suddenly exclaimed, turning her head to look at the television. "The spanking has started!"

She turned around to face the television, bent over, and flipped her skirt up and over her back, revealing to his eyes her big round, white rump, with a very wet swollen cunt peeking out from her equally moist thighs. "Quickly, start spanking!"

He didn't need to be told twice.

Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack.

Robert was giving her little spanks on her bare butt, a big smile on his face, his eyes going back and forth between her bottom being spanked on the screen by Mr. Peters and her real bottom being spanked by him.

Allison turned her head to look back at Robert. "Well, gee whiz, Robbie. Are you going to really spank me or just gave me some little loving pats. Come on, now. I was a very, very naughty girl to make such a mess on your face. Now you give Sara a real, real hard spanking."

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK

"Harder!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Yes! Yes! That's it!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Yes, Robbie, that's so good. Spank Sara so hard. She's such a bad girl!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Robert was now looking solely at Allison's real butt, as it was jiggling and gyrating around, giving him all sorts of dirty, obscene peeks at things a boy probably should not see, as well as getting redder and redder and redder.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Oh, I was such a dirty, dirty girl. Yes, give me the spanking I deserve!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Oh fuck, Robbie, that's so fucking good." She reached back between her thighs to diddle herself as she got smacked.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"You do that so fucking good, Robbie, keep going, keep going."

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Her bottom was gyrating around so obscenely. His hand was stinging, perhaps as badly as her bottom, but it looked and felt so fucking good.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

DING DING DING DING

They both froze in place, Robert in mid-spank.

Allison put a hand on her mouth and giggled. She looked back at him with a big smile on her face. "You think that's your neighbors? Were we making too much noise?"

Robert quickly reached for the remote and clicked on the mute button. He clearly didn't know who it was, but whomever it was did probably hear something. The walls were not particularly thick and when he went down the hall he could at times hear a neighbor's television, or the sound of an argument.

DING DING DING DING

"Hey, c'mon," someone yelled from the other side of the door. "We know you're in there! Answer the door!"

It was some of his friends.

"Oh my gosh," Robert exclaimed in fright. He bolted up from the couch, looking left and right, wondering what to do first. Clearly he should get his pants on first, but he didn't want to leave the porn out as well. And, what about Allison?

Allison though was not nearly so upset. She calmly stood up and took hold of Robert firmly by his erection and strode toward the door, dragging him along behind her.

"No, wait," he whispered behind her. "What are you doing?"

She looked back at him. "Hush now. I'll take care of it. You just be quiet."

Harry called out from the hallway, "Hey, you watching porn in there or something?"

"Shut-up," Alan said. When they had arrived all three of them had heard the sound of spanking, along with a girl squealing in delight. Bob was clearly watching porn. That was without question. But, Alan saw no need to tease him about it. It was a glass house in which they all lived.

Allison opened the door, just far enough for them to see her but not to see Robert, whom she had positioned behind the door, her left hand still holding his stiff dick, keeping him in line. "Robbie is a little busy boys, and he is not watching porn."

"Oh," Harry quietly replied, feeling his big foot stuck in his mouth. This was rather awkward. He didn't know what the fuck to say.

Jack smiled broadly. 'Holy crap,' he thought, 'did Bob hire a hooker or something?' She was fucking hot! Plus she seemed rather old for him. Not like real old or anything, but certainly more of woman than Bob would be able to date.

"Sorry, um...ma'am," Alan quickly replied, pushing his way toward the front of the group. "We meant no disrespect. We were just joking." He felt like he recognized this woman but couldn't quite place her. She really had to be a hooker. Not many older women dress like a schoolgirl.

"That's okay, boys. No offense, as a matter of fact I do actually star in porn movies. I'm Allison Kilgore." She kept her left hand holding Robert's cock as she reached out with her right to shake one of their hands. She wasn't really worried about the guys pushing their way in. Robert was serving as an effective doorstop, plus she doubted they would even try.

Alan reached out to shake her hand. "I thought I recognized you! Holy shit, are you serious?! You're really her?" Now he most definitely recognized her. Her eyes were so uniquely cute.

Robert didn't know what to do. He clearly couldn't do much of anything with his pants off, an erection sticking out. If only they knew she was gripping his hard, stiff cock right on the other side of the door. But he most definitely hoped that Allison didn't invite these guys in. As a porn star she was probably quite comfortable with group sex, but he wasn't, nor did he especially want to share her with his friends.

"Yes, well, I'm here to consult with Robbie on a new movie and we're pretty busy right now, so why don't you young men run along." She started to shut the door with her right hand.

"No way!" Harry had finally spoken-up. "Wait, no, um, we just wanted to ask Bob..."

"We're really much too busy right now," she interrupted him. "I'm not in town long. Robbie will explain everything to you tomorrow." She shut the door on them, turned the lock, and turned toward Robert.

"You can explain it to them any way you want tomorrow. I just didn't think we would want any further interruption."

"That was so fucking cool!" His friends would be calling him right away the next day, if not later that night. He wasn't entirely sure what he would tell them. He would be pretty much happy to tell them the truth, although he didn't like admitting that he was at the adult toy and DVD store. Well, Allison said he could tell them anything. He would come up with something.

"Now, let's see what we can do with my pussy."

"Yes, ma'am! I mean, Allison."

She let go of his cock and made her way back to the couch. "Look," she said, pointing at the television as she was sitting down, "Good timing. Sara is going to fuck Mr. Peters for not giving her another spanking." She explained, "That didn't happen in the original story but we clearly needed some actual sex in the movie, don't you think?"

Robert's balls were really churning and pulling in tight. He picked up the hand lotion on the side table and handed it to Allison, feeling a little embarrassed about that. It's not often that one share's one's masturbation equipment with a girl.

"That's a good boy." She sniffed the lotion. "Mmmmmm, very nice." She squeezed out a big dollop onto the lips and hole of the toy.

Robert's level of embarrassment was increasing. He would never, ever admit to anyone having such a thing in his apartment, not to any one of his friends, and he certainly couldn't imagine ever using one with a girlfriend or even a wife. Well, maybe a wife, if someday she revealed that she used dildos or something. But, what good girl would use one of those things?

"Now, sit right down here, next to me."

Robert did as she instructed, sliding up against her once again.

Allison placed the pussy lips against the tip of Robert's dick, wrapping her left fist around the shaft to keep his dick in place. "Let's first just slide it around and around."

Allison slid it all around his knob, letting the slick thick lips caress and tickle every little inch.

"Isn't it nice and soft and slippery. Just like if I was sliding my pussy lips all over the tip of your big, hard dick, making my little tight pussy so, so excited." She occasionally pushed down on it, but only to flirt with its insertion, giving him soft, wet kisses with the squishy lips.

"Oh man," Robert gasped, closing his eyes to fully absorb himself in the sensuous touch of the slick, slippery, soft lips. It did feel really, really nice. For a moment he did imagine it was Allison's actual cunt, but then quickly returned to the reality, which was frankly better, as it was indeed true that Allison was teasing and caressing his knob with her own fake pussy. Any sense of shame or embarrassment over using such a thing was long since gone as he became lost in the intense sensations. It was just so darned cool that it was Allison herself using it on him. There is no shame in a pocket pussy when it's in a girl's hand.

But Allison wanted him to experience even more. "Look at the TV, Robbie," she whispered. "Sara is just about ready to mount Mr. Peters."

Robert opened his eyes as Allison, as Sara, was backing into Mr. Peters, who was sitting in his office chair. She positioned her wet, inflamed cunt right on the tip of his hard dick.

Allison, in real life, briefly removed her fake pussy from Robert's dick to squeeze out another large dollop of lubrication right onto and into the hole, then quickly returned it to the tip of Robert's knob as Sara began to press down onto Mr. Peter's thick knob.

In synch, Allison pushed the fake pussy down onto Robert's knob.

It was considerably easier for Allison (as Sara) to get Mr. Peter's cock into her pussy than for Allison to get Robert's cock into her fake pussy, as the entrance hole was considerably smaller, and once inside, considerably tighter, which made it all the more intensely stimulating.

"Fuck," Robert gasped as he felt his knob so tightly enveloped by the slick, rubbery, soft masturbator.

Allison slowly slid the hand pussy up and down his dick, in synch with Sara's sensual humping of Mr. Peters' dick, as she whispered into Robert's ear, "Do you like my pussy, Robbie?"

"Oh fuck, yes," he confessed. No cunt could ever feel this fucking good, as it was so hard to imagine one being this tight; so fully engulfing; clenching so hard, squeezing, clasping, binding virtually every nerve of his dick. If girls were really like this guys could never last very long.

Allison accelerated the pace of her hand, the fake pussy making all sorts of squishing, slurping noises as the lotion was squeezed in and out by his driving, pulsing cock. "Do you like girls to do it fast?" But just as quickly slowed it down. "Or do you like it slow?"

"Both," he gasped. It didn't make any fucking difference to Robert. Perhaps fast would make him cum quickly, but he wouldn't last long at all even going slow.

Allison momentarily let go of the masturbator and it suddenly squirted off Robert's cock, like a balloon popping out of the water. It was just so fucking tight that someone needed to keep a grip on it.

Robert's cock had jerked up fiercely, springing from the confines of the pussy, so swollen to full capacity, the knob a thick, shiny glistening red inflammation. His cock probably never looked so good, so impressive, so heated.

Allison giggled. "Goodness, my pussy seems to be afraid of you." She got off the couch to retrieve it, as well as to remove her skirt, which she tossed to the side, to stand before Robert, displaying for his eyes the real Allison cunt as she applied further lubrication to the play one.

Allison took hold of Robert's dick with her left hand and pulled him from the couch as she sat back on the coffee table, positioning the fake cunt right on top of her real one. "Robbie, here, fuck me, fuck Allison just the way she likes it."

Robert got on top of her, bracing himself with his knees on the coffee table, carefully positioning his knob against the little hole of the fake pussy. He briefly looked up to see Allison, as Sara, lying on Mr. Peter's desk, opening up her legs to get fucked by her teacher.

One difference between the two was that Allison, as Sara, was entirely naked, those big natural boobs falling against her chest, whereas the real Allison still had on her white blouse and black tie. The contrast was actually kind of nice, as Robert could switch back and forth, enjoying the cosplay of the uniform as well as being able to instantly see what she would look like without it. They both clearly had their charm.

Allison held the pussy with her right hand and reached up to help keep Robert's dick firmly fixed as he drove his cock down hard against the fake cunt, meeting considerable resistance, but then feeling the knob suddenly slipping through, popping once again into the squeezing tight confines of Allison's fake cunt.

Allison wrapped both of her hands around the toy, holding it in place as Robert fucked it.

He had never tried using a fake cunt that way before, actually fucking it rather than relying on his hands to pump his dick with it.

He was essentially fucking the real Allison's hands as they gripped the fake Allison cunt. It was like Allison was able to wrap her fingers around her cunt; squeezing, massaging, and milking his cock with her fingers through her tight, wet cunt. No real fuck could really compare with this. It was just so exquisitely consuming.

"Fuck my little cunt, Robbie!" Allison squealed, bring her legs up and spreading them out wide, as if he was really fucking her. "Fuck your little girly student so fucking hard!"

"Oh geeeez," Robert gasped as he felt his dick suddenly lurch as his climax overwhelmed him.

Allison thrust the fake cunt forward so that Robert's cock slipped all the way through the equally tight exit on the other end, allowing him to blast his cum outside of it while it was still wrapped tightly around his shaft.

It was just in time as a hefty thick glob of hot wet cum blasted from the knob and splashed onto Allison's real cunt.

"Oooooooh," Allison gushed, as Robert's cock continued to jerk and spit its gism onto Allison's thick shaved lips, "you have so much stuff, Robbie, and so creamy and thick!"

Robert looked down with half-open, glazed eyes to watch his cock spurt and gush its spunk all over Allison's fleshy bare cunt. It was perhaps a fitting tribute to provide her, to bath her real feminine lips in the steamy gruel of his gism that was so delightfully extracted by her fake cunt. In any case, he had built up quite a load and it wasn't long before her cunt was thoroughly drenched and soaked in thick, sticky, sloppy cum.

He gushed and squirted, his body heaving with lustful waves of orgasmic delight, deep primitive waves of bliss coursing through him as rapid firing bursts of gism exploded from his inflamed knob onto the girl's fleshy feminine twat.

When he was done he fell back onto the couch in exhaustion, his cock still sticking up in the air, a bit of cum leaking out, the shaft still wrapped tightly by the toy, held there by the lips of the crown sticking out the end. In his wondrous state of deep satisfaction his eyes first took in the sight of Allison's deluged cunt, and then traveled up to her eyes.

She gave him that cute quirky smile. "You think it's even better than the real one?"

He smiled back. "Well, I'd have to compare them, wouldn't I?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Richard had never won a contest before, at least not one that actually meant anything. In his school pretty much every kid repeatedly won contests. The school board felt it would boost self-esteem to have all the kids win at least sometime, or at least never lose. However, after a while winning kind of lost its meaning.

He was though shocked to get the phone call from the Rainbow Spectrum Production Company that his name had been drawn after his visit to Alice's adult DVD and novelty store. Frankly, he hadn't given it much thought when he filled out the ticket and dropped it into the box in Allison's booth. He didn't even know what he was trying to win! There was no cost in filling out the ticket. He assumed it would be some free novelty item, probably something he would never even use, like some anal beads or something.

Instead, he was told that he had won a guest appearance in one of Allison Kilgore's forthcoming films.

Richard was speechless. Were they serious? Perhaps he shouldn't be surprised. Lots of porn involves amateurs and amateur appearances. If somebody was going to win, why couldn't it be him? But still, how many young men get such a call? And, now that he got it, did he really want it?

His anxiety escalated as he thought about it. What are the risks in such an endeavor? What if his parents found out? He was an adult, nineteen. He could make his own decisions, but that didn't negate his understandable reluctance in doing something that they would find appalling, even disgusting.

What if his employer found out? Of course, it wasn't like he worked within the church or politics, where such acts could really get him into serious trouble. He drove a truck for a package delivery service. It was difficult to imagine his boss getting upset about it (unless, of course, he was to be a postal deliveryman in the movie).

What if his friends found out? His male friends wouldn't be upset about it. They wouldn't disapprove. They might even be impressed, but did he really want them to see him having sex? It wasn't that he was particularly ashamed about his body or his cock. He was in pretty good shape, but it wasn't like he had an appreciably large cock. No doubt he would receive quite a bit of ribbing.

He sorely doubted girls he knew would approve, and some might find the whole thing to be disgusting. No girl he knew approved of pornography, and when he and his friends went to strip clubs it was understood that what happened at the club stayed at the club. Even having gone to the club was not to be revealed, to anyone. Of course, maybe one of the girls might rent the movie, and be impressed. Well, he probably couldn't count on that happening.

Still, what was the chance that anyone would find out. So much pornography was being produced every day, what was the chance that anyone he knew would ever see it? It wasn't like the local newspaper would provide coverage.

He decided to accept the prize, and was then told that he would first have to be checked out by a physician, for just about anything that was communicable. That was fine with him, though. Better to be safe than sorry, and they would cover the cost, as they wanted to be the one who hired the physician and received the report. He was also advised to get a full body make-over, removing any unsightly hairs, getting all of his nails clipped and manicured, and so forth. They even covered the cost of that, as it was to their advantage to have their actors be as attractive as possible.

In fact, the movie was to be filmed in Los Angeles, and he was given free travel expenses plus two nights at a pretty nice hotel, at least by his standards, which weren't really that high.

He was told to wear a white shirt, black tie, black slacks, black belt, black socks, and black dress shoes, as well as new, fresh, clean white briefs. They wouldn't cover the cost of the wardrobe, albeit he already had all of that anyway. Well, he did buy new briefs. He didn't want to take any chances there.

1...345678