An After School Lesbian Affair Ch. 03

Story Info
They expand their circle to include Andrea's family.
13.5k words
4.54
84.5k
63

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay on my back, staring at the ceiling of the living room, looking at the tiles and noticing how the holes seemed to resemble stars. I was picking out constellations in the regular patterns, and I noticed one that looked like a woman. I started to point this out to my mother, but all I got as a response was a non-committal grunt.

"How about this," my sister asked me, "Does this look like a woman?" And with that, she squatted above my face, her naked pussy opening like a delicate flower anticipating the sun. Amy, of course, was anticipating me eating her snatch, and her cunt lips dripped with her juice.

Naturally, I dove in, as I had been doing for the past two weeks since I found out that my sister lusted after me, and we had involved my mother. Since then, our home had become a lesbian love nest, filled with our forbidden incestuous desires. Of course, there had been one other player in the drama, and sure enough, Andrea entered the room, a strap-on dildo attached to her at the waist, one of the vibrators already embedded in her own pussy. She playfully stroked the rubber protrusion before sidling up behind my mother.

She slid the end of the shaft up and down my mother's slit, coating it in her sex juices before penetrating Mom's tight pussy. As she began to stroke in and out, Mom's face was pushed into my cunt, her nose bumping my clit as her tongue wriggled inside my vagina. The pleasure was building in me, and I transferred it to my sister, licking and probing her cunt with my own tongue, giving her the oral stimulus she craved.

Of course, there was one other oral stimulus that really set my sister off, and I wanted her to experience the depths of pleasure. I slid my tongue from her clit - flicking it several times with the tip - down the length of her sex to her ass. There, I began to probe the opening to her anus, circling the dark sphincter in a way that I knew would drive her wild. The unexpected pleasure caused her to clench up at first, but then she slowly relaxed, allowing my warm wet tongue to probe inside her backdoor. Amy moaned, and I knew that I was giving her a gift she so desperately wanted, one that never failed to bring her the utmost pleasure. My fingers slid up to her box, one finger sliding into her pussy while my thumb sought out her clit, rubbing it in slow circles while the pleasure multiplied.

My mother's breathing became erratic as the buzzing dildo slid in and out of her clenching vagina, Andrea's fingers seeking out her love button. The younger girl threw her head back at the vibrating sensations coming from her own excited genitals, and her free hand grasped at her breasts, triggering electric sensations that shot down to her pussy, adding to the pleasure.

Amy's hands began rubbing my own sensitive nipples, tweaking them between her fingertips, and I reciprocated by increasing the tempo at which I was masturbating her aching clit. Soon, she was cumming, her pussy clenching around my invading digit and her thighs squeezing the sides of my face. She pinched my nipples, setting me off, and my thrashing bucked my hips into my mother's face.

The obvious sight of her two daughters cumming in front of her triggered my Mom's own impending orgasm, and soon, Andrea's climax overtook her. All four of us panted and gasped as the sensations faded. Still, we were far from exhausted. In fact, after a few minutes, we adjourned to Mom's Jacuzzi in the master bedroom for some more play.

Under the water, hands explored, and fingers became naughty, seeking entrance to each other's warm cunts. Soon, Andrea sat on the edge of the tub, her knees spread wide for me to fit between as I licked her tender pussy. I tasted her musky scent, and just like the first time - when I caught her and my sister fantasizing in my room - the smell invigorated me, encouraging my tongue to explore her depths. I dove in.

Amy slipped up behind me, her fingers spreading my cunt lips, seeking my clit. They swiftly zeroed in on my sensitive nub and began a rhythmic pressure, driving me up the wall. Mom half-wrapped herself around her youngest daughter, her hand between Amy's legs and Amy's other hand seeking my Mom's gash. Their lips met in a passionate kiss, tongues darting in and out of each other's mouth. It would have been an erotic sight, if I had not been so occupied with the vision of Andrea's beautiful pussy. As I looked up, her eyes were solely on me as I ate her out. She had a look of love so deep in her eyes, I felt like I belonged there between her thighs for all of my life. The feeling of belonging was so breathtaking that the only response I could have was to drive her further into the realm of pleasure by redoubling my efforts on her sensitive clit.

Andrea panted, her breasts heaving, and I knew I had struck gold. I continued my oral stimulus until her breathing, ragged to begin with, became erratic, and her hips rolled towards m visage, begging for orgasm. I complied, sucking Andrea's cunt lips into my mouth while my tongue kept the pressure on her love button.

I felt a different pressure on my own pussy, a round intruder - a double ended dildo, clear and flexible. One end found its way inside my vagina, and the other was inserted into Amy's needy snatch. Her hips thrust towards mine, and the intruder sank deeper. It was covered with little bumps that stimulated my clit as the rubber monster slid in and out. I could only presume that Amy was experiencing the same pleasure.

As soon as Andrea came, my mother slid into her place, neglected while Amy had been adjusting the double dong. Her fingers spread her pussy lips wide, and I eagerly gave her cunt the same attention I had just given Andrea. My younger lover slid down into the whirlpool, her hand playing with herself as she watched the erotic incest.

Amy's hips banged into mine as she slid her body up and down the dildo, also triggering pleasure that shot from my groin through my whole body. I focused on giving my mother that same much-needed pleasure. With my oral attentions, and her previous excitement, it didn't take long to bring my mother to the heights of ecstasy. With her climax almost upon her, Mom began gyrating her body, her hands in my hair pulling my face closer to her cunt. Amy continued to pound me from behind, receiving as much pleasure as she was giving. Soon, my own orgasm was building towards a crescendo, and Amy's intermittent gasps told me that hers was too. As my mom bucked against my face, I continued to lick her slit, concentrating on her uplifted clit, sucking and flicking it with my tongue until she gasped out her climax. Before she had finished cumming, the orgasm building hit Amy and me at the same time, and we both slammed our hips together in a wild frenzy.

"Wow," I gasped as we began to settle, "there's nothing like getting fucked by your sister while eating your mom's pussy to get a girl cumming like that." We all laughed before drying off and curling up together in my mother's king-sized bed. Even Andrea slept over, as she had been doing so very often lately. Good thing her mother, Barb didn't seem to mind, because there was no way, after the wild sex we had just experienced, that any of us were going anywhere. We fell asleep, tired and worn out, but very, very satisfied. Three of us, at least, fell asleep with huge grins on our faces, but Andrea stayed awake, pondering what I had said before bed. None of us noticed when she got up in the middle of the night and went out of the bedroom to think.

When I awoke later on, I noticed at once that something seemed odd. Hadn't there been a hand on my breast when I fell asleep? Then I rolled over, and noticed Andrea was missing. Gently, I removed my hand from between my sister's thighs and got up, silently padding out of the room. From the hallway upstairs, I could hear muffled sobs coming from the main bathroom, across from my room. The door was partially open, and I slipped inside to find Andrea, seated on the toilet, crying.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked, concerned that my young lover should be so distraught. I knelt down in front of her and hugged her to me while her tears rolled down her cheeks and onto my bare shoulder. For a while, she said nothing, but taking comfort in my embrace, but then she pushed me back to arms length and began to explain.

"I know you all love me, and the sex here is awesome," she began, "but I see that you have a bond, a closeness that I'm not really a part of. What you said earlier, about having your Mom and sister, well, that really put it in perspective."

I was ashamed that something I had said so callously could hurt one of my lovers so deeply, and I hugged her again, apologizing.

"It's not your fault," she said, "and you don't need to excuse yourself, because I would have seen it anyway. You just made me realize it a whole lot sooner. I'm an outsider here, and I'll never be able to have that connection."

"Oh, baby, I'm sorry. I don't want you to feel that way. You know we all love you as much as we love each other, and we'd never leave you out."

Tears streamed down her face again, and she said, "I know. It's not your fault. I guess . . . I guess it's just that I want to know what it's like, you know, to do it with my sister."

I didn't really know Andrea's sister Kandi that well. She was my age, but she went to a private school. I did know, though, that she had a knockout body, the kind even cheerleaders could be jealous of. She certainly had all the boys at her school drooling over her.

"Tell me about her," I said, and as Andrea talked about Kandi, I stood her up and walked her to my room.

"I guess I've been wanting her for awhile. It started with Amy, you know. I think she discovered she was a lesbian first, and she came to me. She told me how she was attracted to you and wanted you, and I guess that was what sparked it. She used to tell me her fantasies, and listening to them got me so hot that we would often wind up masturbating together. After awhile, we started acting out her little scenarios, and I would be you. That's when we started eating each other. And then, you walked it on it.

"After that, when you two were together, and even after our mom joined in, I started thinking about what it would be like with my sister."

"Okay, tell me your fantasies, maybe I can help."

"Oh. Well, I don't know. I guess I always just thought of diving right in, like you and your sister do."

"Well, it didn't just start like that." I reminded her, "Tell me about how it starts."

"I don't know. I mean, I don't want her to walk in, like you did. I'd be so embarrassed. I guess. . I don't know."

"Well," I said, trying to help her out, "think of a situation where your sister joins in. Or how you seduce her, or how . . . maybe she starts something."

"Um... well, I don't know. I guess . . . I guess it starts with me home alone. I'm in the shower, but because no one else is home, I don't bother to lock the bathroom door. I'm washing myself absently, but really, I'm just playing with myself under the hot spray. I touch my breasts with the soapsuds, teasing my nipples before zeroing in to grab my boobs with both hands. Under the water, the soap washes away, but I ignore that, there's no hiding that I'm masturbating now. My one hand goes to my gash, teasing, slipping inside, running around the outside, and pressing on my clitty before going back inside. I'm remembering the first time with you, when you caught Amy and I playing in your room. You weren't supposed to be home.

"Suddenly the bathroom door opens, and Kandi walks in. She isn't supposed to be home, but she's here. I don't move, wondering if she caught me moaning, but I hear the rustle of clothing as she drops her pants.

"She tells me that she really has to go pee, and she couldn't wait for me to finish showering, and she says she hopes I don't mind. Over the sound of the shower, I hear her desperate splash as she empties herself into the toilet. I'm still not moving, but the thought of her peeing has me so turned on, I'm ready to burst with the tension."

I wondered where this story was going, and before I knew it, Andrea's hand had slipped down to her cunt. She was lost in her fantasy now. I reached over to tease her nipples, my other hand seeking my pussy and joining her in masturbating. She continued narrating.

"I hear Kandi swear, and I tentatively ask what's wrong. Suddenly, I realize that she might be able to see my silhouette through the shower curtain, I haven't moved from when she entered, one hand on my boobs and the other between my legs. Slowly, I relax, and pretend to wash myself again. Kandi swears again and tells me there's no toilet paper. She asks what I thing she should do.

"My mind is racing as I think of possibilities, where this might go if I play my cards right. I tell her that she could just leave her clothes and wash off in the shower, that I won't mind. I don't hear anything, and I'm afraid she'll know what's on my mind. When I hear the rustle of clothing, I'm even more afraid that she's just going to pull up her panties and go, regardless of the drops of urine no doubt clinging to her folds. I make a mental note to retrieve those panties later. I'm about to give up in despair when the shower curtain pulls back, and there stands my sister, naked as a jaybird, and she steps into the shower. I step away from the spray, leaving her room to wash off. As she does, I take the soap again, even though I've already thoroughly washed.

"On sudden inspiration, I ask her to wash my back, and hand her the soap, turning around. She starts running the soap over my skin, washing me, but her hands are sliding around my sides, the fingers wrapped around the bar touch the sides of my breasts. As she moves lower, the soap slides out of her hand, but she keeps going, running her hands down my bum. She squeezes, then pauses, waiting to see how I'll react. I slowly turn around, and she doesn't move her hands, so now they're right against my crotch. I lean in to her and close my eyes, and her warm lips meet mine. Gently, she kisses me, and her hands start moving again, seeking my entrance. My gash is absolutely dripping, and she has no trouble getting a finger inside. My clitty is throbbing, and I want her to play with it, but I'm aware enough to realize she has her own needs. I put my hands between her legs, and she spreads them for me.

"One of her hands trails up my stomach, across my breasts, fingertips trailing across my collarbone, and to the back of my neck. Gently, but insistently, she pulls my face down to lick her muff. I take a moment to smell her, appreciating the scent before I stick out my tongue to taste her."

At this point, I began kissing my way down Andrea's body, towards her pussy. I spread her legs and dove in, as she lay back on the bed. Her hands occupied themselves with her pert tits, and my free hand remained on my own cunt, masturbating while Andrea continued her narrative.

"Kandi moans as I begin to lick her slit, focusing on her engorged clitty. Her hands run through my hair, and I grasp her bum cheeks with both hands, pulling her crotch into my face so I can lick her deeper. I alternate between plunging my tongue as deep as it can go in her channel, and flicking her little nub with the tip of my tongue. All the while, Kandi is moaning as I wok to make her cum. Soon, she has to lean back against the wall of the shower to support herself, and I know that my efforts are bout to pay off. With a throaty growl, Kandi cums, and her honey pot dribbles out her sweet nectar for me to slurp.

"Before I know it, Kandi is down on the floor of the tub, pressing her body into mine, her knee between my legs and her thigh rubbing seductively. She kisses me passionately, wanting to make out, and I oblige her. She cups my titties before grabbing my ass, pulling my body against hers, the water allowing my gash to glide the length of her thigh. I moan each time our nipples collide, and ensure that my leg is rubbing her in the right places too.

"For many moments, we glide together and slide apart, banging into each other and stimulating each other. Before long, though, our fingers take over, and we press against one another, on our knees in the tub, our hands busy inside each other's slits. I feel my cum building inside me, and I want Kandi to cum at the same time. I finger her clitty as fast as I can, rubbing in circles around her folds. Kandi presses against me, and our boobs mash together as we both explode."

By this time, Andrea was close to coming, and gasps interrupted her narrative. As she described her orgasm in the fantasy, I knew that she was close to experiencing one in reality as well. I slid over her body, placing my hips above her mouth, and she understood immediately. She began licking my snatch as I tongued hers, and together, both thinking of her imaginary seduction of Kandi, we climaxed, the throes of passion overwhelming our senses.

I rolled off of Andrea, and lay beside her, kissing her lips, her forehead, her cute nose, and vowed that somehow, I would help her in bedding her sister. I would make her fantasy a reality, even if it wasn't that exact scenario. As we fell asleep on my bed, I determined that I would give her that gift . . . somehow.

As the weeks rolled by, things got busier around the house. Cheerleading practice took up a lot of my time, and I wasn't home as much for the after school sexual games that no doubt went on. Although I rushed home as soon as practices were over, they were getting later and later, and I was missing more and more of the action at home. To further aggravate things, I was often so worn out by the end of the rehearsals that I didn't have the energy to participate.

More often than not, I would come home and only want to soak in the Jacuzzi before supper, and then afterwards, I had loads of homework to do. I noticed that Andrea was spending less and less time at our house, despite her willingness to join in whatever sexual games were going on, so I often found myself alone in the tub while supper was being prepared. Occasionally, Amy would join me for some naked fun, but I rarely had the energy to help her out, so she wound up doing all the work.

Not that she minded, since she had always longed to eat my pussy and tongue my ass. She never resented that I rubbed her slit less than half the time, leaving her more often to masturbate while she licked my box. Nevertheless, I could see that she and m mother were growing closer because they were able to mutually pleasure each other, often taking turns wearing the strap-on, or engaged in a sixty-nine.

Since Amy had the after-school time to do her homework, before Mom got home and made supper, I often heard their moans of pleasure and screams of orgasm while busy doing my school work in the evening. Sometimes, by the time I was finished, they were too exhausted, and just lay there on the bed, watching contentedly as I stripped down and masturbated for them. I would sit at the head of the bed, and they would lie, looking up at my dripping pussy and the fingers sliding in and out of my wet cunt. Sometimes, they would play with me, but often, they just watched, ling in each other's embrace, while I rubbed myself to orgasm, and then slid down the bed to lie between them while we drifted off to sleep.

This isn't to say that I wasn't able to join them in our incestuous play, or that Andrea was never over. Weekends were usually taken up with a lesbian love-fest, and there were some nights when m mom and sister were able to restrain themselves, waiting until I was finished my homework and letting me join in. The Jacuzzi still provided us with a good place to relax and play with each other, and the ledge around the outside, 18" on all sides, gave us a place to sit while getting our snatches eaten. The double-ended rubber dildo was often left on the side of the whirlpool, ready to be inserted at need.