An After School Lesbian Affair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once dressed, we returned to the living room, awaiting the arrival of the guest of honor. We grew anxious as the time slipped by, and still she did not show up. Barb was seldom late, and so we worried that she had somehow discovered our plans and was not coming.

The ice chilling the wine was nearly all melted before the doorbell rang, dispelling our fears that Barb was going to cancel. As it turns out, Kandi had had some difficulty getting out the door and getting ready to go to her Father's place. David had forgotten to come pick her up, but the phone line was busy, so he was home. Kandi elected to take the bus.

I poured a glass of wine for all of us, and we sat and chatted, Barb talking about the goings on in her house, and Mom doing most of the talking about events in our lives. Eventually, we three younger girls left the living room to set the food out on the table. Throughout the meal, we all had our share of wine, and by the time the meal was finished, Amy and Andrea were giggling quite a bit, so when Mom and Barb volunteered to do the dishes, I escorted them to my room to sober up a bit. Of course, my method of sobering them was quite unconventional, and soon we were naked on the bed, Amy sporting the strap-on dildo and Andrea spread across the blankets.

I made sure the door was locked and music was on, just in case Barb came to investigate. Once I was sure that our lesbian activities would go undiscovered, I squatted down over Andrea's mouth, facing my sister who already had the vibrating penis lubed up, and the first few inches inserted in Andrea's waiting pussy. Amy and I kissed deeply, our hands on each other's tits, while she plunged into Andrea and Andrea in turn licked my tender cunt.

It took only moments for us, already excited by the alcohol, to fall into a sexual frenzy, licking, kissing, and touching any part of either of our lovers that we thought would add to their pleasure. And while we gave for the sake of each other's enjoyment, so we also received.

Andrea's tongue circled my anus, seeking to plunge inside while Amy's fingers licked over my clit. My hands were on Amy's butt cheeks, pulling her deeper into Andrea, and Andrea massaged Amy's breasts while the vibrator buzzed deep within her pussy.

Together, our moans, groans, and the panting of our ragged breath formed a sexual symphony, the climax of which would be our mutual orgasm, which we were building towards. Fortunately, the music playing covered the sounds of our sex, as Andrea slurped my juices, freely flowing down my pussy lips, as Amy's hips slapped against Andrea's thighs, as the vibrators buzzed within Amy and Andrea's cunts.

Together, we crested the wave of pleasure, cumming at the same time and releasing the feelings we longed for. Amy and I came together in a long kiss, only breaking apart as the sensations subsided. Then we collapsed on the bed, panting to catch our breath. Too soon, though, we felt we had to rejoin the activity downstairs. We snuck, still naked, to the bathroom to wash off quickly before returning to my room and redressing, adjusting makeup and hair to cover our Sapphic activities.

As we crept back downstairs, we overheard our mothers' conversation from the living room. Having finished the dishes, they had poured more wine and sat discussing their family life. Sensing a private conversation, we crouched in the hallway, listening.

"I'm worried about Andrea," Barb admitted, "after all, she's been so withdrawn lately. She's even suffering in her homework, and has needed a tutor. I'm afraid that David running off has affected her worse than it has affected me."

"And how has it affected you?" Mom asked, leading.

"Oh, you know, barely at all. I lost all interest in him as soon as I suspected the affair. Oh, and believe me, he wasn't much support before that either, and frankly, I don't think it was the first time he'd strayed. Although I can't imagine what attraction he'd hold for others. He certainly was not that great a lover."

"Oh," my mother returned, "then how did you manage?"

"Well, I practically raised the girls without him. I don't know why Kandi even wants to see him, but who am I to prevent her from visiting her father?"

"So how are you doing, emotionally and all that?"

"Well, I'm worried about Andrea. She's become so reclusive lately. She's always in her room, listening to angry rock, or whatever. I can't even ask her what's wrong anymore. You know, she used to tell me everything, now I can barely get a complete sentence out of her."

"Well, I imagine she has a lot on her mind, and I'm sure she'll talk to you when she's ready."

"Yes, but it's not good to hold it all in. Plus, I haven't seen that much of Amy lately, so she isn't even talking with her best friend. But I suppose there's probably someone she's talking to. I guess I just wish I knew who it was, so I'd know she was getting good advice."

"That would be me, Barb." I said, stepping into the room. "You probably know I've been tutoring Andrea, but there's more that goes on than just homework." I thought I'd save telling her what exactly for another time.

"Girls!" Mom exclaimed, "How long have you been listening?"

"Long enough to realize how much Mom cares about me." Andrea replied, going to sit on the couch next to her mother. She took Barb's hands and looked in her eye. "Mom, I'm glad that you're concerned. I know it just shows how important I am to you. I'm okay, really. I just have a lot on my mind. But thanks for worrying; I know it's what moms do. I love you."

With that she kissed her mom, a quick peck on the lips. But somehow, maybe it was the wine, or maybe just the invisible hopes we all had for the evening, but Barb reacted by kissing Andrea full on the lips. When they broke apart, Andrea was smiling at her mom, but Barb realized what she had done and that she had an audience.

"Oh god, I don't know what came over me. I'm sorry, Andrea, I didn't mean to . . . "

Andrea just smiled at her, "Oh, I think you did mean to kiss me, otherwise, you wouldn't have. It's okay. It felt really nice." And Andrea leaned in to kiss her mother again, slipping in her tongue.

After a moment, Barb pushed away, "We really shouldn't. I mean...I'm your mother and all."

Mom spoke up, "Don't worry about it. I kiss my daughters all the time." With that, she kissed Amy, and the two began to make out heavily. Barb's jaw dropped, but when Andrea pulled her close again, she willingly complied.

I sat there on the couch, taking in the spectacle of two mothers kissing their daughters in a suggestive way. Barb began playing with Andrea's breasts, and Mom gently lifted Amy's shirt over her head. I slid onto the couch by Barb, cupping her tits from behind. Amy had her hands down the front of Mom's skirt, and it was heating up quickly in the living room.

Just then the doorbell rang. Quickly, we all rearranged our clothing, Amy gathering her shirt from the floor and slipping it on while I went to the door. There stood Kandi, looking cold and miserable, holding a gift-wrapped box, and with mascara running down her cheeks as she cried. I quickly ushered her inside as we gathered around to hear what was wrong, although we already suspected the source of her distress.

Mom wrapped a blanket around Kandi as she began her story. Apparently, Kandi had missed her bus because halfway to the stop, she realized that she had forgotten her present for her dad. Although she had run home and run back to the stop, she saw the bus pulling away a block before she got there. She had tried flagging it down as she chased it down the street, breaking one of her heels in the process, but to no avail. Finally, she had to resign to waiting for the next one, an hour later. In the meanwhile, she began walking.

"When I finally got to Dad's place, the lights were out, and nobody answered the door. I walked around the house to see if he was somewhere outside, I called the phone several times; I banged in the door and the windows. Nothing. He wasn't there. Finally, I called that secretary girlfriend of his, and she told me the truth."

"Oh no." Barb said quietly, and we all knew something bad was coming.

"Yeah, apparently, he had been cheating on her with another girl from work, and was planning on taking her away on a holiday. He booked the week off. By the time I got to his house, he was already on the plane.

"I guess when we called and the line was busy, his secretary had been calling him, and they had a huge fight on the phone. She had no idea where he was, except that he flew there, and had no way to reach him. So there I was, standing on Dad's doorstep with him gone. I can't believe he completely forgot about me to go on a trip with his girlfriend of the week! What a bastard."

We all sympathized, having already known this, but not wanting to rub it in, we all tried to comfort her. She broke down sobbing, and Barb and Andrea wrapped arms around her protectively. After a few moments, Kandi regained her composure and kept telling her story. She hadn't brought enough change to ride the bus back, having expected David to bring her home. She had tried calling a cab, but her cell phone died, so she had to walk.

"Well, you must be starving then." Mom said, "You missed supper, but I can still warm some up for you."

"Yeah, I guess I am. I never really thought about it until now, but I could really use some food."

When Mom got back with the food, Kandi ate ravenously, and Andrea poured her some of the wine, even though it was no longer nicely chilled. The food and drink took her mind off of her terrible evening, and conversation passed to more pleasant things. Kandi was even able to joke a bit, and we relaxed, believing that she would be fine, that she would recover from her father's desertion.

Some time later, after we had all enjoyed some more wine, Mom served dessert, pumpkin pie with whipped topping. When we were finished, feeling full and sleepy, Kandi left to use the bathroom, and I realized that I needed to pee as well. Giving her a respectful head start, I followed her about a minute later. I expected to come up the stairs and see the bathroom door closed, light spilling out from under the frame. Instead, I saw Kandi silhouetted against the doorway of my room. Her shoulders hunched, and it was obvious she was crying.

I came up to her and put one hand on her shoulder. She turned and hugged me close, and I realized that she was a lot more emotional than she had seemed downstairs. I held her close and let her cry for a while. Eventually, when she seemed ready to open up, I led her into my room and sat her down on the bed. I asked if she was okay.

"Well, what do you think?" she smiled through the tears, and I hugged her again.

"Want to talk about it?"

"Yeah, I guess. Get it all off my chest."

"It's more than just your Dad bailing on you isn't it."

She sniffled, "Yeah. Yeah, a lot more. When I was walking home, I went to my boyfriend's house. David doesn't live that far from Dan, my boyfriend. So I figured that he could drive me home, even if he was busy. See, the reason I was going to my D. . . David's house was Dan told me he couldn't have me over because his family was doing a big get-together for all their relatives. He said he'd begged his mom to let me come, but it was family only."

"Uh-huh." I said, anticipating something awful had happened.

"Well, when I dot here, the lights in the house were out, which was kind of strange for a family thing, but I could see through the fence that the yard lights were on, so I went through the gate. There was Dan, making love to another girl, and making no secret of it either. I was going to say something like, 'family reunion? Does that make her your cousin?' but she was being really noisy, and he was telling her how good she was, and how much better she was than his 'bitch girlfriend'. I couldn't believe it, especially since I'd given he bastard my virginity, and I had to pretend, for his ego, that it was good. I mean, the guy was terrible, and he was puny. But I faked it so he'd feel okay about his 'abilities'. I can't believe he'd betray me like that!"

"So then what? Did you leave then? He doesn't know you know?"

"No, I didn't want the fucker to see me. I hope he gets AIDS. That'll serve him right."

"Did you know who the girl was?"

"No, I couldn't see her face. But she was skinnier than me, and she must have been prettier. Not like it matters, anyway."

"I don't see how she could have been prettier than you, Kandi." I said, "You're beautiful. Hell, I'm jealous and I'm one of the most popular cheerleaders at school. You should be a model with a face and a figure like that."

"That's really sweet, but I know you're just saying that because I'm feeling so shitty."

"No, really. I think you're beautiful. Really beautiful." Kandi blushed at what I was saying. "Kandi, I've heard boys switch to your school just to be in a class with you."

Kandi didn't quite believe it, but she wanted to.

"Look, you know I tutor your sister right. She says that if she were only half as pretty as you, she'd be happy. She really looks up to you."

"She really said that?"

"Yeah, and I'd be happy with that too."

"But you're gorgeous. How can you be jealous of me? I wish I was as fit as you were."

"Well," I replied, "you could be easily. It wouldn't take much for you to get into shape. Although you are pretty shapely already."

Kandi giggled at that, and I was glad to have restored her good humor. She got up and started looking around.

"So this is your room. I like it. You tutor Andrea here?"

"Well, sometimes. More at your house."

"Does she have one of these too?" Kandi asked, pointing to the trap on dildo, poking out from under the bed where we had left it earlier. I had totally forgotten about that. Suddenly, I was mortified, blushing, wishing I had never led her into my room.

"Well, if that's what's happening, you can tutor me anytime." Kandi said.

"W-what?" I stammered.

"You heard me. You can tutor me with that thing any time you want."

My breath caught in my throat. I looked at her directly, and she looked into my eyes and smiled, a genuine smile. And then the corners of her eyes crinkled, and hr smile became devious, alluring.

"How about right now. I could use a lesson right now. That'll pay back Dan, since he was a terrible teacher. He couldn't make a girl cum if his life depended on it. That thing, I bet, in the right hands - yours - could probably do the trick."

"Help you forget the asshole?" I asked.

"You mean Dan? Already forgotten. Just put that thing on," she said, already taking her clothes off. I quickly followed suit, and then slid on the harness, sliding one end of the dildo into my rapidly moistening slit. I watched Kandi peel off her clothes, excited to see her naked flesh. Her breasts bared themselves as she removed her shirt and bra, and I marveled at their creamy texture, their fullness, the erect nipples jutting out from the rosy aureoles. They were so beautiful, I couldn't help but touch, running my fingers lightly down the front to cup them from beneath. Before I even registered the thought, I had bent down and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth, my hand busy with its twin. My attention was so caught in her shapely tits, I barely registered the sound of her unzipping her pants until she had to bend down to remove them, releasing her nipple from my hungry mouth.

I returned to he role of observer as Kandi slipped out of her panties, making a show of it, swinging her hips enticingly. I dropped to my knees, the weight of the dildo jiggling the end inside me. Kandi swaggered over to me, sultry, erotic, aroused beyond belief. I could clearly see the moisture clinging to her delicate folds, coating her pubes pressed against her body. She stood right in front of me, pussy at my eye level and waiting to be licked. She was a goddess and my tongue was her worshipper. I bowed before her and tasted her nectar. Oh sweet communion.

I licked at Kandi hungrily, eager for her pleasure, tasting, exploring, and feeding her needs. I circled her clit, licked the length of her snatch, dipped my tongue in her channel, and circled back up to her clit again, where I lapped her juices, devouring her. Kandi stood there, head thrown back and panting, her knees resting against my shoulders as she held my head in her cunt.

Soon, her trembling became too much, and she could no longer stand, so I guided her down to the beds where she lay, legs over the edge and knees far apart, giving me all the access I needed to her tasty pussy. I dove back in, eating her like I knew she desperately needed. Like I needed to give her, as if my own life depended on it.

Kandi was moaning and crying out, "Oh, god," over and over, her hands entwined in my hair and desperately urging me deeper into her sex. I licked for all I was worth, knowing that Kandi had never gotten off like this before and knowing, too, that if she did, she'd always come back for more. I was willing to give her more, needing to give her more, so I ate her pussy with equal desperation as she gripped my head, pulling my mouth towards her.

"Oh god, I think I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. Oh baby, yes. Yes!" As Kandi cried out, her hips bucked on the bed. Her legs thrashed around as her orgasm built, and when she exploded, she really came hard. So hard, in fact, that her pussy contracted weirdly, opened up further, like a flower opening to the sun, and then all of a sudden, she squirted.

She had come upstairs to pee, and had been forestalled for more urgent needs, but now, all of her juices sprayed out, drenching me, and wetting the bed. I watched, fascinated, as she drained herself, spraying everywhere as her hips spasmed with the pleasure.

"Oh, god. I'm so sorry..." Kandi stared to apologize, embarrassed at the action, but I quickly interrupted.

"That was awesome. It was amazing. I've never seen anything like that."

"It was? You're not angry?"

"No," I replied honestly, "that was the most amazing orgasm I've ever seen. How did you do that?"

"I don't know. I've never done that before. I was so mortified when I felt it start, but I just couldn't stop."

"Well," I told her, "I thought it was beautiful. Just like you're beautiful."

"It's called female ejaculation." A voice coming from the doorway explained, "and it's something most women can do with practice."

Barb stepped into view. Kandi's mouth dropped open, "Mom! What are you doing here? You're supposed to be downstairs!"

"Yes, but neither of you came back from the washroom, so I figured something had happened, and came to check on you. I heard noises from this room, and when I looked in and saw what was happening, I just had to stay and watch."

"Mom! I can't believe you would do that."

"Why not?"

"Because . . . Because it was - because I'm your daughter, that's why."

"It's never stopped me from watching you masturbating before."

"You watched that!" Kandi had been outraged, but now, she seemed . . . intrigued?

"Almost every night. At least, until the first time you would cum. Usually then I'd have to go to my own room and play with myself."

I looked at Kandi, thinking. She must have masturbated every night, several times, from the sound of it.

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Well, I'm just pleased that you finally learned to squirt. You see, I'm a squirter too. I do it almost every time I cum. I wondered when you would finally discover how."

"Wait," I interjected, "does that mean it's a genetic thing? Like mother, like daughter?"

"Well, most women can do it with practice, but it comes easier in some families than others." Barb explained.

"Oh. Well then how come Andrea doesn't do it?"

"I'm sure it's only a matter of time." She was smiling at me curiously, and it took me a moment to figure out why. Then it hit me: I had just told her inadvertently that I have watched Andrea orgasming, and considering that I was still covered in Kandi's juices, and naked except for the strap-on dildo, it wasn't hard to guess under what circumstances. She was bound to think I had seduced her youngest daughter.