An After School Lesbian Affair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," Barb said slowly, "are you just going to stay there, or are you interested in putting that thing to use." she indicated the harness around my waist. "Perhaps on the only woman in my family you haven't bedded yet."

"Well," I said slowly, "that depends. Are you going to close the door and take your clothes off like a good girl, or do I have to work for it?"

Barb giggled, and Kandi just looked at me strangely, like she wasn't sure what was going on. I smiled at her reassuringly, letting her know the situation was under control.

"I was thinking that I just might leave the door open to tempt whoever else comes upstairs." Barb replied.

"That sounds good," I quickly agreed. Barb smiled seductively and then began taking her clothes off. Wide-eyed, Kandi could only watch as her mother exposed herself. Barb took off her shirt and bra, showing off her wonderful breasts, and then she stepped out of her skirt and slid off her panties, standing in all of her god-given glory. Kandi and I both looked at her, in awe of her natural beauty. Her auburn hair cascaded down her shoulders, her breasts still held firm, nipples straining out, aching to be touched. Her dark pubic hair was neatly trimmed to show off her glistening pussy, moisture seeping out. Presumably, she had been excited while watching Kandi and I, and now about to be fucked by my dildo, she was wet and craving it.

Kandi's mom sat down on the bed, reaching down to play with her daughter's tits, squeezing and fondling them, getting Kandi aroused. I watched them play, my snatch drooling nectar as Kandi reached up to play with he mother's breasts, groping them and teasing the nipples. When Kandi sucked on into her mouth greedily, Barb moaned, no doubt remembering how long it had been since she nursed Kandi and how much better this felt now, especially since it was erotically forbidden - taboo lesbian incest. God it was hot.

I watched Barb's hands trail down Kandi's body, from her collarbone down through her cleavage, across her taut stomach and through her short, blonde pubes to her vulva, opening up the outer labia and tracing along her sex. I watched as Kandi's moist sex opened, wanting her mother's fingers to penetrate her. Barb lubed up two digits and slid them into her daughter's cunt. Kandi gasped out and released Barb's nipple from her mouth. Barb slid closer to her eldest daughter. She was now over top of Kandi, her fingers inside Kandi's sopping snatch, and Barb's ass out in the air, ready for me. I placed the head of the dildo against Barb's pussy and rubbed it up and down her slit, collecting the moisture from her vaginal lips and from the hair that surrounded it until it was good and ready. Barb was, by that point, more than ready, so I slid the dildo inside her. She took every inch, until it was buried in her cunt, my hips against her ass. I reached down and turned on the vibrators.

"Oh!" Barb exclaimed in surprise, "That's a new trick. I like it a lot. Now fuck me. Muck me and give me the good loving that I need."

I began to piston in and out of her, the vibrator teasing different parts of her snatch, but ultimately stimulating her whole pussy from inside. The buzzing carried on through the flesh and into her clit. She moaned her enthusiasm, panting and begging for it.

Barb's fingers still stroked Kandi, and the girl was in heaven, her eyes rolled back as her mom masturbated her, focusing on her love button. A sheen of sweat covered her, and she glowed in the light from the hall.

Light from the hall? Kandi and I never turned it on. Just then, I saw the three other girls standing in the doorway, naked and masturbating at the sight. Andrea looked so incredibly happy that I beckoned her forward as I pushed Barb's head into Kandi's chest, to lick and suck her pert tits. Andrea walked forwards tentatively, like she wasn't sure that she wasn't dreaming and haste would make her wake up. When she got near enough, I kissed her on the lips, motioning for her to sit over her sister's face.

Kandi looked up in astonishment, and then realized what was going on. She grinned at her little sister, then moaned as Barb hit the right spot on her pussy. Happily, Andrea stood over her older sister, spread her legs, and squatted down. As Kandi dove into to Andrea's succulent snatch, I looked over to Mom and Amy, who looked well pleased that their planning had paid off. With slight grins, they turned to each other and began kissing, groping each other's breasts, and eventually, each other's cunt. Soon, they joined us on my small bed, making out and playing with each other as I fucked Barb, who rubbed Kandi, who are Andrea, who loved me more than anything right then for giving her what she wanted so badly. She leaned over her mother's body and we shared a deep, passionate kiss that swiftly broke down into moans, as Kandi expertly brought her sister the pleasure she craved. I kept fucking Barb with the vibrating dildo, wondering how long it had been for her. She came several times while I rammed it in deep. Each time, a small amount of juice sprayed out from her pussy, coating the vibrator with her sticky fluids and wetting my legs.

Each time, Barb begged for more. Or at least, that what is sounded like muffled by Kandi's breast in her mouth. Soon, the sensation of her mother's fingers on her clit and her tongue on Kandi's nipples proved to be too much, and she bucked her hips off the bed, thrashing around as her climax overtook her. She latched onto Andrea's clit and sucked for all she was worth. As the pleasure became the center of her world, her sister's snatch became the focus for that pleasure, and she transmitted all that pleasure to Andrea's waiting cunt. Andrea screamed out as she too orgasmed.

Through it all, I kept pumping at Barb's pussy with the strap on, the vibrating sensations within my own juicy slit driving me wild. As Barb finally slid of the dildo, I stood there, rubber protrusion glistening in the light. Mom looked up from where she was licking Amy's tender pussy and motioned me over. The buzzing made it difficult for me to walk straight, the sensations traveling directly to my clit, but I managed to circle the bed to where my mother's knees spread, exposing her cunt.

She was lying on her back across the bed and Amy straddled her face, getting her snatch eaten expertly. I lined up with Mom's slot; the dildo still wet with Barb's juices, and slid it in to Mom's waiting channel. Immediately, the vibrating sensations caused her to groan into my sister's pussy. Amy smiled at me, and reached down to play with Mom's clit, just above where I slid the dildo in and out of her cunt. Amy's other hand traveled to my chest, seeking out my breasts, and I reached up with one hand for hers and with the other hand for my Mom's. Mom's hands were busy on Amy's ass cheeks, pulling them apart so one finger could circle her backdoor. I knew that this would drive Am wild. When Mom finally poked the digit inside my sister's rectum, Amy sighed and her tongue slid into my mouth. We French kissed for a long time, our hands busy. Soon, all three members of our family were cumming, just as Barb, Andrea and Kandi had moments before.

They say all good things must come to an end, but we were just beginning, even after our climaxes. We retired to the Jacuzzi, squeezing all six of us into the tub. When the jets turned on, we started groping and fondling under the water, hands busy touching the other women around us, and being touched ourselves. Soon, we found we were ready for another round.

I found myself next to Barb, my hand between her thighs, playing with her pussy, barely brushing her clit before feeling around her entrance again. On the other side of her mom, Andrea was playing with Barb's tits, squeezing and cupping them as she watched me kissing her mother.

Kandi sat on the edge of the tub on my other side, pussy being licked by Mom, and Amy was behind her, playing with her ass cheeks and thinking of paying Mom back for the bedroom by putting a finger in her rear entrance. Amy discovered a better replacement, and began licking Mom's dark rosebud, teasing her before sliding her squirming tongue inside. Mom moaned into Kandi's cunt, signaling that she thought Amy's decision preferable and exciting.

As things heated up, I kept teasing Barb, going at her hard, until I could tell she was close, and then relenting, letting her level of arousal fall back. I wanted her hot and impatient, ready for anything. Kandi, meanwhile, was squirming on the edge of the tub, close enough to me that her musky aroma filled my nostrils, and I knew that my mom was giving her the time of her life. Amy was rubbing up and down against Mom's ass, and I figured that her fingers were busy in both wet pussies.

Andrea and her mother were now French-kissing and groping each other's breasts. I indicated that the two of them should sit on the edge of the tub, next to Kandi. Barb sat in the middle, alternately making out with her two daughters. I was going back and forth between Andrea and her mom's cunt, taking them close to the edge of orgasm and then switching to the other snatch. Kandi had already come once from my mother's ministrations, but she kept going, soon bringing Kandi to another moaning orgasm. Amy joined me, eating out the girls on the edge of the tub, me caring for Andrea and Amy meeting Barb's needs. Before long, we both had them climaxing, moaning into each other's mouths as their tongues dueled. Amy, too, got a little surprise as Barb's orgasm triggered her ejaculation, and Barb squirted into her mouth.

Amy and I kissed as well, tasting the effect of the other's cunninglus. When all was finished, and the three guests were taken care of, Mom, Amy and I got out of the tub and switched places with the other family. Barb eagerly dove into my dripping cunt, while Kandi prepared to eat Amy's pussy, and Andrea positioned herself in front of my mom. I was in the middle, and took advantage of that opportunity to touch both my mother and my sister, as they in turn caressed my breasts. Though Barb had had little lesbian experience, what she had learned from those of us who did know what to do clearly showed, and she had me squirming with pleasure in no time. Beside me, Mom threw her head back and moaned as Andrea expertly manipulated her cunt, deftly triggering intense pleasure in her clit. On my other side, Amy was discovering how good Kandi was at eating pussy, and she groaned out her pleasure, thrusting her hips towards Kandi's sweet mouth. It was only a matter of minutes before the excitement of the moment and the pleasurable sensations brought out our orgasms, and we all shuddered and shook with the climax.

When my family had calmed down, all six of us women, two evenly matched up families, got out of the Jacuzzi, dried off and adjourned to the bed, which was barely big enough for us. The night was a blur of sexual frenzy as we initiated Kandi and Barb into our incestuous activities. I don't remember all that went on, but we kept going until just before dawn.

I do remember one point where I was lying on my back, wearing the strap-on dildo, and Kandi bounced on top of it while I groped her gorgeous ass cheeks. Andrea lay down between my legs, licking me through the harness and sucking her sister's clit whenever the opportunity presented itself. Mom straddled my face, her pussy already dripping, and her slick juice coating my chin as soon as I began to lick her box. Behind Amy, Barb had scissored her legs so that their cunts were rubbing together. Mom instructed her to put her finger in Amy's ass, and Barb readily complied, eager to learn all the things that turned us on.

I stuck my tongue as deep in Mom's pussy as it would go, wriggling it around before concentrating on her clit. Andrea continued to pleasure Kandi and me while next to her, Amy and Barb ground against each other. Amy reached over and began to play with Andrea's snatch so no one was left out of our incestuous lesbian play.

As the smell of pussy permeated every breath of air in the room, we could feel the excitement building within all of us. Almost as if we were one person with six cunts being simultaneously stimulated, the sum of our pleasure greater than we imagined possible as we shared in each other's feelings. The sensations were communal, building towards a bigger simultaneous orgasm than any of us could have experienced on our own. My cunt was on fire, my clit buzzing with desire that Kandi's bouncing and Andrea's wriggling tongue fulfilled. Driven by the stimuli, I passed that pleasure to my Mom, licking her clit and sucking her cunt lips into my mouth. Amy's groans blended with Barb's moaning, and Andrea bucked back against Amy's fingers. Kandi screamed out her pleasure as the communal orgasm overtook all of us. We shuddered, we bucked our hips, we moaned and sucked and licked and fingered as we all hit the heights of pleasure. Barb and Kandi both squirted a little, adding to the moisture that soaked the sheets: pussy juice and sweat.

For a few minutes, no one could say anything as we lay there, gasping for breath and assimilating what had just happened. Then we all began to laugh, sharing in the joy of our lesbian circle, two families bonded in ways unimaginable. And we weren't finished discovering our pleasures yet.

Barb, Andrea and Kandi rarely went home in the following weeks, and only left when they absolutely had to. Before Christmas, they had sold the house and moved in with us. I can't begin to tell you what the holidays were like that year, but I'll bet you want to know what I got for Christmas. After all, my twin cousins and their Mom were visiting. I think, though, that that's a story for another time.