An After School Lesbian Affair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night when Andrea slept over, we were playing in the Jacuzzi until the early morning, a sexual marathon that left us all panting, sweating and exhausted, but satisfied. At one point, we had retreated to the bedroom, and while I lay on the bed with Mom kneeling over my face, Andrea ate my pussy while getting fucked from behind by Amy with the strap-on vibrating dildo. I licked Mom as she squirmed above me, appreciating my oral talents and begging me to let her cum. I however, wanted to keep her on the edge of orgasm, so whenever her panting got too ragged, letting me know she was close, I would back off, going from licking her pussy, to exploring her tender folds gently, ignoring her throbbing clit.

Andrea, meanwhile had her mouth firmly attached to my pussy, and as Amy fucked her, thrusting the dildo deep within her cunt, Andrea's face was pushed into my snatch. Her repetitive moans only served to heighten me, as the sound went into my aching love button. Each moan produced such vibrations that I came several times from her voice alone. Coupled with the pressure of her lips jolting me with every one of Amy's thrusts, and I was in heaven.

I returned my attention to Mom's pussy, knowing that the mounting tension would make her climax all the more powerful. I teased her for a few more minutes, keeping her on the edge of orgasm, until Amy's panting told me that she was close, and Andrea's frequent moans said she was the same. As another climax built within my groin, I drove my tongue deep within my mother's snatch, my fingers seeking her pleasure button.

The stroking on her clit was soon too much, and she exploded in orgasm, cumming powerfully for having waited for it for so long. The whole bed shook as she trembled, and Andrea was bounced as she lay half on and half off the bed. Amy's hands settled on her hips and thrust the vibrating shaft deep within her cunt as the spasms of her climax overtook her. That triggered Andrea's pleasure, and she came hard as well, moaning continuously, which finally set off yet another orgasm within me.

Soaked with sweat and smelling sweetly of pussy, we all returned to the Jacuzzi. After a few moments of soaking, our hands were busy once more beneath the swirling waves.

After a few weeks of business, I noticed Andrea was even more withdrawn than usual, and I figured I knew what was on her mind. At school, I would greet her in the halls, and she often had a flushed, after-sex kind of look that told me she had been masturbating in the girls' room. I could easily guess what she had been thinking about. This fantasy was consuming her, and, determined to help, I would occasionally go home with her under the pretense of tutoring, but in reality, giving her a chance to openly discuss her fantasies. She had constructed several more, although she still liked to retell her shower scenario, often narrating while I ate her out.

Neither of us felt badly about excluding Mom or Amy from these sessions, since we both sensed the growing closeness the two were developing, often speaking to each other in secretive, hushed tones while we were around. We both suspected that their relationship was fast becoming more exclusive, and although Andrea and I didn't feel the same way about each other, we both took the opportunities they spent in solitude to talk about Andrea's desire to have sex with Kandi, and the various ways we could pull it off. Neither of us confronted Mom or Am about their increasingly exclusive activity, although we both harbored fears that they would soon cut us out of their lovemaking altogether. As it turns out, we were both very wrong in our assumptions.

When Amy and my mother called me into their bedroom one evening that Andrea wasn't over and told me that they had something important to discuss, I feared the worst. I figured that they were going to tell me that they cared for each other so much that they were going to stop our communal lovemaking. Instead, they wanted quite the opposite. All this time, including the secret conversations and the private meeting in the bedroom, had been them plotting out how they could seduce and include Barb, Andrea and Kandi's mother, in our little circle. I was astonished. They had been intending to bring her in since David, Barb's husband had run off with his secretary, abandoning his family, and wanted to wait until they had some definite plans before telling me. Also, they didn't want to tell Andrea, but wanted it to be a special gift, and since I was "tutoring" Andrea, they didn't want me to slip up and mention something. Now that they had the beginning of a plan, they wanted to tell me. Thanksgiving was approaching, and they were planning to invite Barb over, since she didn't have any family nearby, and that night they would seduce her, and then bring Andrea in, once her mom was fully committed to our lesbian circle.

I didn't quite share with them the truth of my tutoring sessions, since I wasn't sure that Andrea would want her secret fantasies to be known, and I respected her privacy, but I did convince Mom and Amy that letting Andrea in on the plan would be a good idea. In the end, which wound up being wise, both so that Andrea wouldn't inadvertently spoil the plan, but also because she knew so much more about her mom than we did, how she'd react when we started to enact our plan.

The time leading up to Thanksgiving was busy, between planning out how we would seduce Barb, getting everything we would need, and all the regular business of November. I was nearly overwhelmed, and barely had any time to myself. Even the sex we had in that time was rushed, our needs urgent, put off for hours while we talked and planned. There was a quickness, a rush to get off, and then either fall into sleep for the next day, or return to our discussions (which were sometimes interrupted when our lusts overwhelmed us).

On one such occasion, I found myself donning the strap-on, with one buzzing nub inserted into my pussy and the other buried in Amy's cunt as she lay on her back, Andrea straddling her face. As I was kneeling, Mom stood in front of me, pulling her lips apart so I could have better access to her snatch. I focused on stimulating her clit, circling it with my tongue and sucking it occasionally. I drove my hips forward, plunging the vibrating end of the dildo into Amy's box, while one hand played with her love bud. The other circled up to play with my mom's, while my tongue slid back behind her cunt, teasing her ass. Mom realized what I intended to do, and she turned to face away from me, bending over and leaning her hands on Andrea, one hand cupping her tits.

Mom's ass faced me squarely now, and I licked her backdoor, my hand returning to play with the sensitive nub of her clit. I probed her rectum, swirling around the delicate rosebud opening until she relaxed enough for me to wriggle my tongue inside. There, I brought Mom to new heights of pleasure, while still keeping a stroking rhythm on her pussy.

Amy continued to lick Andrea's snatch as I slid the vibrator in and out of her moist hole. The buzzing inside her, combined with the pressure of my fingers rolling around her clitoris soon brought her to orgasm, and her groans were muffled by the delicate pussy over her mouth. Andrea needed to get off just as badly, and Amy swiftly continued to lick her best friend until she too climaxed.

With my oral attention on her ass, Mom was the next to cum, her knees weakening, but her desire holding her butt firmly in my face until her pleasure subsided.

"Thank you, baby." She said, "That was awesome. Now I guess you want some tender loving, since you haven't cum yet."

Amy pulled the dildo out of her snatch and helped me unfasten it. Andrea circled behind me and reached around, playing with my breasts, her deft fingers tweaking my erect nipples. Amy slid beneath me to lick me, going straight for my ass hole, knowing the sensations would drive me wild. I sighed with pleasure.

Mom disappeared for a minute, but I paid it little attention, focusing on the sensations flowing from my nipples to my cunt, and from there to my anus, where Amy's busy tongue was rimming me, waiting for me to open up to her intrusions.

I sighed again and willed my butt to relax, and soon, Amy's tongue darted inside my dark rosebud, wriggling like a warm, wet finger inside my back entrance.

Mom had returned with the double-ended dildo, and she inserted one end inside her own dripping snatch, and the other in Amy's available pussy. Then she leaned over her youngest daughter to lick my cunt, her focus on my throbbing clit. I reached around behind me, grabbing at Andrea as she fondled my breasts, seeking the vee of her pubic hair and following it to her waiting box. I began rubbing her entrance, circling her clitoris, masturbating her towards another orgasm.

The rubber dildo, folded as it was, exposed Amy and my mom's needy love buds, and they ground together, mutually stimulating themselves as their cunts and breasts rubbed together, Amy's mouth busy on my ass and Mom's on my pussy. It wasn't long before the pleasure began to build, screaming towards a crescendo that left me dizzy and shaking. I still had the presence of mind to finish masturbating Andrea, and she ground against my hands, pressing her pert tits into my back as she too climaxed. Our obvious pleasure, and the overwhelming smell of our pussy juice triggered the orgasm Amy and my Mom were hurtling towards.

We all collapsed on the floor, Mom rolling off of Amy, and panted, waiting to catch our breath. Soon, though, we rinsed off in the Jacuzzi and dressed for bed. It was another late night of planning, and we were all sleepy, now that our needs had been met. We all drifted off to sleep in Mom's oversized bed, dreaming of the coming night when we would introduce Barb to the forbidden pleasures of incest. Even Andrea slept though the night, forgetting for a few hours her overwhelming desire to have her sister naked in her arms.

The week before Thanksgiving was tense, the hush of anticipation making the hours seem longer than they were, as we all awaited the fateful night we had been so busy organizing. Barb was coming over Sunday night for dinner, the night we would hopefully seduce her. Kandi as going to her Dad's house, and despite the fact that barb despised David, her ex, she wasn't about to let her own feelings prevent her daughter from trying to have a relationship with her father. Secretly, though, she worried that David would disappoint her once again, as he had when he had so abruptly walked out on them, leaving the three women in the house shocked and devastated.

Sunday morning found us all nervous and jittery. We spent the day cleaning, removing any trace of our lesbian activities from the house. As noon rolled around, the energy of the waiting was unbearable, and I had to go for a walk. I couldn't just sit at home, waiting. As I started out the front door, I heard Andrea call out to me, asking me to wait for her.

"I can't take it anymore either." She said by way of explanation, "I just need to do something, anything to make the time go by."

Our walk through the neighborhood inevitably took us to her home, and we wound up sitting in her room, as we had many times throughout the fall for our "tutoring" sessions. Kandi was out, getting something by way of a gift for her father, and Barb was in the den, watching some TV and trying not to think about David.

As we sat in Andrea's room, she began to tell me of her newest fantasy involving her sister. I already sat there, skirt hiked up and showing my pussy, my nipples hard and straining against my shirt. Andrea's pants were around her ankles, and she masturbated openly as she began her narration.

"I'm home early from school, Mom and Kandi are both supposed to be still out, so I'm in the living room, watching a porno, one of my favorites. It's called Forbidden Fantasy and it's about sisters who have sex. There's barely any seduction in it, just one girl walking in on another girl and them doing it, but it features real life sisters, some of them twins, and they call each other 'sis' and stuff like that, so it's pretty hot.

"I'm just watching it at first, barely touching myself, but the one scene where the girl crawls into her sister's bed during a power outage, things get very hot, so I loosen my clothes and start to masturbate. All of a sudden, I hear the front door close, and I barely have time to adjust my clothing and stop the movie before Kandi walks in. I pretend to be absently flipping channels. She asks what I'm watching and I tell her I'm just surfing.

"She says she heard moaning and asks, with a sly look on her face, if there was anything interesting. I tell her it's just one of those shampoo commercials and start flipping backwards through the channels, pretending I'm trying to find it. She says never mind, and when I keep flipping through the channels, she tries to take the remote from me. A brief wrestling match follows, and I wind up on the floor. Kandi takes the remote and flips through the channels on her own.

"I'm a little pissed off because she isn't doing anything different, and because I was interrupted before I could take care of myself, so I sit back on the couch in a huff, even though the proximity to my sister has me really turned on. Especially when we were wrestling over the remote and our boobs squished together. I still tingled from the sensation of her nipples pressing into me.

"Finally, Kandi gets bored of the shows, and walks over to the movie cabinet, thinking to put one on. When she ejects the movie I was watching, she pauses to read the title. She glances over her shoulder at me, before slipping the movie back in. The machine betrays me by automatically playing, picking up where it left off, two girls naked on a bed in candlelight, eating each other out.

"Kandi looks at me slyly, as if to ask whether this was a shampoo commercial, and I know by the fact that I'm blushing that she knows what I was doing. Still, I'm surprised when she sits down on the couch next to me and watches. I'm nervous, because pretty soon, the girls start telling each other how nasty it is to be doing their sister, when Kandi surprises me again by taking off her shirt and unbuttoning her pants. She winks at me before reaching down inside her jeans and rubbing her mound.

"I stare at her with open-mouthed shock at her brazenness, and then she goes one further, dropping her pants to the floor, and showing me her trimmed bush and glistening opening. I'm tempted to lean forward and lick her, but don't know if that's going too far. Instead, I strip down to show her m body, and she watches, admiringly. I sit back down on the couch, facing her with my legs spread, letting her watch as I slide a finger into my gash."

By this point in the story, Andrea and I both had our fingers in our cunts and masturbated, aroused by the fantasy and the sight of each other touching ourselves, knowing that her Mom was just downstairs, completely oblivious. Andrea continued as we both rubbed our wet snatches.

"I can see Kandi's wet folds, and smell her musk, and I watch as she begins to masturbate, the sight more erotic than anything I've ever seen before. Then, as the sisters onscreen begin to talk dirty to each other, Kandi takes the initiative and leans into my slit, tongue darting inside my channel as I spread myself for her. I can't believe it's actually happening, so before the opportunity vanishes, I slide my own face up to her muff, appreciating the scent as I dive in.

"The girls in the movie we're busy ignoring are crying out for each other, encouraging their sister to go deeper, harder faster, and we take their advice, eating each other like it's the first and last time we'll ever have the chance. Both of us are so aroused that nothing will tear us apart now as we consummate our Sapphic love for each other."

By this time, Andrea was nearly lost in the fantasy, and I could tell she was close to her own climax.

"The feelings she is stirring up in me are equal to those I cause in her, and soon, we are both shaking, gripping each other's heads and - uhhh - pulling them into our crotches . . . oh . . . riding the waves of pleasure. It's - ah - so beautiful, and . . . Oh, God, I'm cumming." As her story hit her climax, so too did Andrea's stimulation, and her real-life orgasm mimicked her narration. Even then, her smell, her tone, the words she used pushed me over the edge and I joined her in the swirl of ecstasy as we both came, panting with the pleasure.

As we finished trembling from the orgasm, we came together, kissing, touching, tasting each other's fingers, and holding on to her fantasy. Soon, though, the pressures of the immediate returned to us, and we cleaned up, re-dressed and went back to my house.

We returned to find that we weren't the only ones trying to kill the time. As we walked into the kitchen, we found Mom bent over the table, stripped from the waist down, and Amy kneeling behind her, eating her pussy. Never ones to miss out on the opportunity, Andrea and I were swiftly out of our clothes once more and back in the action. Andrea slid underneath Amy's kneeling legs, her face lined up with my sister's snatch. Mom indicated to me to lie down across the kitchen table, exposing myself for her tongue to explore. I quickly complied, eager to let my Mom eat my wet cunt. As soon as I spread my legs, my mother buried her face in my crotch, her tongue immediately seeking my clit, coaxing it from the folds of my pussy to stand, rigid and awaiting her oral ministrations. I ran my fingers through her hair, encouraging her to get on with it. Mom took the hint and sucked my little pearl into her mouth, enveloping my love bud with the warmth and wetness of her lips. Her fingers sought my entrance and slipped into my canal, while her thumb wormed its way around my ass, seeking my dark rosebud. She circled the rim of my hole for a few seconds before the moisture seeping from my cunt gave her enough lube to slide the digit inside my backdoor.

Oh, the sensations she flooded my body with. One of my hands slipped out of her hair and caressed its way up my body to my heaving breasts, teasing the erect nipples and gently fondling the soft flesh. I moaned, and Mom took that as a sign of my approval. She continued, while Amy buried her face in Mom's snatch.

Although I couldn't see her from my position on the table, I imagined Andrea, prostrate on the floor, eating Amy's cunt and fingering her own pussy, seeking the release of orgasm. I could hear Amy sighing her pleasure into Mom's wet folds, wanting to get off as much as get Mom off. Mom let the feelings wash over her as she kept the stimuli on my pussy and ass. Combined with my hands roving over my breasts, it wasn't long before the building sensations, tingling in my groin began to spread, enveloping me in the sweet caress of orgasm.

Soon, Amy too was cumming, and she sucked desperately on Mom's clit, sending her over the edge moments later. We turned our attentions to Andrea, lying on the floor and wanting to cum once more. With six hands caressing her erogenous zones, and three tongues seeking her tender parts, Amy and I sucking her breasts and Mom on her cunt, Andrea was at our mercy, begging release. We licked and sucked, kissed and caressed, stimulating her until finally, she clenched up, spasming with her climax until she lay exhausted on the floor.

By now, it was getting close to the time when Barb would arrive, so we adjourned to the Jacuzzi for a quick soak before separating to get dressed and ready to enact our evening plans. Hopefully, it would culminate with the seduction of Andrea's Mom, bringing her into our incestuous games and giving Andrea the gift of loving her Mom in a new and exciting way. Little did we know of the surprise in store for us that evening.