An Unexpected Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick reached for her, still unsure of his ground, she move to him, she knew what she wanted, she wanted him to be the man he had been last night, dominant, hard, unyielding, demanding, rude, crude and fearsome. She also liked being tied up, helpless, defenceless, at his mercy, unable to stop him doing what he wanted to do. She hadn't known this boy of hers; she hadn't known herself, until he took her.

Melody began to think she may have to tell him what's she wanted, how she wanted him to be, but underneath he was that man, he had needed a trigger, seeing her like she was over the table had lit the blue touch paper. Melody had to load the gun for him, and get him to fire it, and then her.

He slowly pulled her to him, "Mom," he said, I know I can't make demands, but I love you, I've wanted to be near you for as long as I can remember. But I can't share you, not now. I have to have you for myself."

"You will darling," she quickly assured him, then thought quickly, "but you have to make me yours, I don't 'give' myself to anyone. You want me sweetheart; you have to fight for me."

"Or what?" he asked, not sure of what she as saying.

"I need lots of attention Nick, you know that, and if I don't get it from you I'll end up looking somewhere else for it." He was stunned, he hadn't expected this, Melody didn't mean it either, she was trying to wind him up, goad him into action, and she was succeeding. She sealed her immediate fate with a throwaway comment; it was designed to goad him. It worked better, or worse, than she hoped for.

"I mean," she said slyly, "Roddy's willing isn't he?" Melody didn't have to wait for more than a split second as she finished speaking before he roared out his indignation. He flipped her over, jumped on her to hold her down, and started slashing her ass with both hands, each cheek got it, and they got it hard.

Melody squealed in surprise, then delight, then pain, lots of it. She suddenly realised she had over stepped by mentioning Roddy. She had seen him knock him out, and she had undergone the result for her almost brief liaison with him. Now she was getting a beating on her beautiful rounded and reddening ass.

Nick pummelled it, but the sight also gave him cause for regret, the two red upturned half moons made him stare in wonder, he had never seen anything so good in all his young life. He stopped and stroked it, his mother was weeping heavily, she loved and hated her thrashing in equal measures. But at the moment it was more than unequal, her thrashing was worse than anything. But then his tenderness won through in the end, the burning gave way to relief and gratefulness, and her sensual responses to his smooth hand caressing her rump grew.

"Oh Nick, oh darling, how do you know these things?" She knew, even in this moment of defeat she had to build his ego. It mattered that he assumed that he was the man, that he was the one who decided these things. And almost certainly never know his mother had led the horse to water and made it drink! It was a ploy of a woman who knew her way around the world of love. She felt in her heart that the man she had unknowingly searched for was the one she had given birth to just over eighteen years ago.

Nick heard her, but nothing registered, her ass had more than his attention, his prick was throbbing uncontrollably, he had to have his mother again. He spun around and dropped onto her back and in a half a second, he was buried to the hilt in her hot wet pleading pussy. Melody rejoiced inside, 'at last,' she thought, 'I've got it again.' the cock, that cock,, his cock, was home, it was home where it belonged, she just knew it. The pain in her ass dissipated quickly.

His mother laid there willing him on, to do what he had to do, do what he wanted to do, she would accept anything as long as it was his cock that did the doing, and indeed, the deed. She pushed her ass up as high as she could so he could get every bit of his hot throbbing flesh into her. Then amazingly she thought for the very first time. "This is my son, my flesh and blood doing this to me, if the good Lord could see me now?"

"But he can see you Melody Anne Baker, he can!" Then her mind closed to that argument after one huge bang into her slippery pussy. "Oh, ooooh, oh, oh, ooooh Nick, arggggh, mmmmm, yes yes yes yes oh baby urggggh." Melody tried to hide in the bed clothes, her fists curled into balls around them; it was as if she was hanging on to life itself. Her son absolutely hit her with all he had. He hammered and hammered her time after until she climaxed so hard, she thought she was choking, her tongue trapped in her throat.

She wasn't aware of him cumming in her, filling her hole full of thick lumpy hot spunk, it oozed out of her between his cock and the lips of her almost now defunct pussy. Melody knew at that moment that she had never in her life been screwed this way, or this hard, or this good. And she also made a silent promise to him and to herself, 'no one but him will ever get near me again if this is how it's going to be. And no one will get near him either. I am going to make him the happiest man alive.'

Her son had crucified her and probably never knew it; she knew he wasn't that sexually active. She had of course found cum filled tissues, even some of her panties had cum in them, so she knew he was aware of sex. And also that she must have figured somehow in his mind if he had used her knickers to wank in. This had intrigued her immensely, thinking the 'dirty little bugger,' but the thought of him with her panties wrapped around what was now deep in her, had inexplicably thrilled her too.

Nick fell off his mother, he was done in, the excitement, the charge of electricity, the irresistible urge to fuck his mother had deprived him of his strength now, he flopped on to his back and lay there breathing deeply. Melody lay face down at his side, also done in, her muffled breathing was heavy. It was a lengthy time before she stirred, she turned her lovely head to him, he saw the movement and turned to her.

What he was heart warming to the extreme, she was smiling broadly at him, it was a smile that said one thing, and one thing only,

"Nick my boy you have done it now, you are in, you are mine baby, you belong to me." It was silently said to him, he could read the exact words. His spoken reply made the unbreakable seal.

"Mom I love you, please don't send me away from you, I would die I really would." Melody's heart snapped, how could he even think like that, she knew he needed her reassurance, total and committed.

"Darling, I swear that for as long as you want," she said, realising that in the far distant future he might want to move on. "You will never be more than a heartbeat from me, I will always be at your side, and at times when we are apart for whatever reason, my love for you will be your living breath."

Nick dove for her and wrapped his arms and legs about her, "I need to be close to you mom, real close, forever."

"You can be as close for as long as you want baby, I am here, and I will be here for you always." But she also now knew that she would have to teach him to love her, the way she now knew she wanted loving, and in the way he already had, but almost certainly didn't realise.

Melody painfully got to her knees and straddled him, her body in full view for him; he took in the sleek lines, the flowing and the ebbing of her body from shoulder to hip. He had never seen anything like it, her face tilted sexily to one side, her hair hanging mussily down and over her slim shapely shoulders. But it was her breasts that captured his eyes, the swell from the top, down to the dark thick and invitingly crinkly nipples. They pointed up and over his head and they looked hard to him.

He raised his hands and hefted them, "Can I mom, please?" she smiled and nodded. He squeezed them, the feel of her luscious skin amazed him, his fingers caught her nipples together, and Melody sighed the sigh of a very contented woman. He gently crushed them, he was on auto, Melody was rising!

Nick tweaked them, tugged them slowly, twisted them, and pulled them apart before pressing them toward each other. Her eyes were closed as the fantastic sensations built within her; she loved her nipples being treated this way. It always sent her over the edge and today was no different. Her head swayed, it was followed by her hair, her mouth open, a hissing sound came from her lips, now in a pout.

She came, it was an unusual orgasm, and different to ones she had when she was being cocked. But also different to any other she had had this way. Her hands went behind her to feel for him, it was also a gesture of her surrender to him, again! She stroked his balls, tickled his scrotum, his cock jumped but even he knew he would have to wait a while before full power was resumed.

When Melody had come down she slid down his body, her legs intertwined with his, she put her arms around and she kissed him, if he had had any doubt as to where he was with his mother, this one fabulous long, and sweet tongued kiss took any doubt away, forever. When she broke it, her lips were never far away from his and more soft loving kisses made him know who she was, and what she was.

They lay together not speaking, events had negated the need for speech, but Melody slowly rose over him once more, her arm around his neck, she kissed him and kissed him, Nick lay under her in insurmountable pleasure. Her hand slid down him, her fingers spread wide. The base of his cock came to rest between her middle and third fingers, and she began to scratch in his pubes, her nails doing the work. Nick jiggled to her, and she massaged his cock.

"Darling, have you guessed how I like to make love, have you guessed or even thought about it?" she asked him, she wanted to let him know the way.

"Mom, I'm really not that sure, but do you like it a bit rough, I would die though if I were to hurt you?" he told her sagely. Melody grinned to herself, 'good boy,' she said in her lovely head as she trained her headlights on him. He played the part; he couldn't tear his eyes away from hers.

"I like to be treated like a woman darling, but I like my man to be a maaaaaan!" she giggled. "I need all of your attention, I won't take anything less. But if you want to be like you were yesterday and just now, then I'll be happy to let you do what you want to do, do you understand?"

He thought for a moment, then said. "So you like to be spanked, treated mean, made to kind of submit, is that it mom?" he asked. She looked at him, this was going better than she had hoped for, she nodded her head. What he didn't know was, it was a learning curve for her too, but she couldn't let him know that.

"As long as I get this regularly," and she waggled his cock in her fingers, "then sweetheart, you can do what you like to me. And I will let you find out all by yourself what you want to do, with just a little guidance from me, how does that sound you naughty boy!" Melody laughed a laugh she hadn't felt like for such a long time.

She was coming home, and her home was where her son was. She looked at him and wished she could climb right inside of him, her heart swelled with the love and longing she had for him, and it was growing and swelling by the second.

Nick was pensive, then said, "but mom yesterday I tied your wrists, what about that."

Quick as a flash she responded, "Any time you want Nick, anytime you want." Now it was all out in the open, laid bare, she thought. 'I have just told him he has a free rein, run wild, go free, do what he wants, and how he wants.'

"Right," he said," suddenly he seemed grown up, "We'll have to see what happen then mom, hey?" but he was already looking forward to having her tied spread-eagled to the bed. Fucking her any way he wanted, he could make her suck his cock, and she would be unable to stop him from making her do it. His imagination was running wild in seconds.

Then Melody poured a little cold water on his parade, "But Nick, we are a team here, whatever pleasure you get, I get too, can you see where I'm coming from baby?" He suddenly did, she wasn't to be used, they were to share each other with each other, the penny dropped.

"Mom, you will never have to doubt me, I will never knowingly hurt you," he smiled, "not in your heart anyway!" and he laughed. He flipped her over and spanked her sore ass for good measure. Melody squealed and they play fought, which she lost easily. She ended up on her knees on the edge of the bed, he had a hold of her hair in both hands, "go on you slut, suck your son's cock, go on bitch, do it!" it as an intransigent order, one she obeyed.

Melody sucked her young sons cock into her mouth and went to work. Everything was a first to her; she had sucked a few cocks but never one like this. Because of the way he had handled her, albeit unknowingly, she was enthralled by him and it. It was a cock, one of which she had seen many times, but this one, her son's cock was the one that had found its way to her centre, her being. She caressed his balls, she licked, sucked and slurped, she gave him all she had and then more, nothing was left behind in her quest to make him cum.

Nick wasn't used to this, he had only ever once had his cock in someone's mouth and that had been Roddy. It had happened when they were experimenting to see what it was all about three years ago. And it certainly wasn't anything like this. As soon as she hoovered it up, he grabbed her head and he almost buckled in half. A whoosh of air blasted out of him, and the sensation was almost unbearable.

"Argggh oh mom, oh mom, argggh Ugh hmmmm, oh yes mom, yes." His prick grew to manic proportions as she increased the pressure, the suction. His mother went for the tape, she realised he was already almost there, and she wanted him to have the best blow job she could give at the very start of their newly established love life.

Nick's hips threw upwards, he almost turned over, he rolled from side to side but Melody hung on grimly, he wasn't getting away, and he was going to finish by blowing his hot load where she knew it would do him the world of good, and would be even better for her. He did, he grunted loudly, groaned equally loudly, rammed her head down on to him, the hot burning seed shot out and into his mothers waiting orifice, not a drop was lost.

Nick had no idea of what this was about, all he knew was it was the most sensational experience he had ever undergone. His bell end was tingling like mad, the tickling feel was driving him nuts, as his mother sucked the last remnants from him, and with no more left, he yanked her mouth of him, he could bear it no more.

His mom fell back against the pillow, she hit it hard as he had yanked off so quickly, but she had scored with him. Nick would want this again and again she knew. And more to the point, she would want to do it too, again and again. Nick felt for his prick, he needed to hold it, the stinging feel was still with him, he needed to calm it, and soothe it gently.

Melody began to understand that what she had uncovered was something that would have to be guarded and preserved. Nick was too special, even if he didn't know it yet. He had the cock, the heart, the mindset, and determination of a lion. In the right mood Melody was going to get love made hammerings of a lifetime through her son. She would nurture him, teach him and show him the importance of a loving and giving woman in his life. And now Melody was going to be that woman, there was going to be nothing she wouldn't do or submit to, to keep him happy.

She turned on her side, ran her fingers through her hair, it was important to try and at least look good even after going through what she had just gone through. She raised herself up on one elbow and cupped his tight little balls, they were small now because they were empty, she grinned inwardly. I am the cat that has got the cream and I'm going to keep on getting it.

Her heart swelled with pride and love for him, this young titan had emerged from her sea of loneliness and claimed her. Her days of using, and being used were over, never again would she be that woman. And she knew there were going to be a few disappointed men around, but 'hey ho!' she thought happily.

Melody awoke with a start, she had fallen asleep on her son's arm, he was snoring softly. The memories flooded back, she curled up inside from the tips of her toes, to the top of her beautiful head with sheer happy delirium. Her hand was still cupped to his balls, she moved gently, feeling the weight, the softness, 'oh I want to lick them, kiss them, and suck them,' she thought, but stayed still, she didn't want to disturb her lion king yet.

She slipped out of bed silently and went to shower, she hoped he would stay asleep until she had finished, the thing she most wanted now was, for him to wake and see her at her very best, looking like only she could, and all of it just for him, and him alone. Melody did her hair; it gleamed and glinted with health and vibrancy, parted centrally, down over her bare shoulders, resting gracefully where it touched.

Her face was perfect, lightly made up, eye shadow to enhance her hypnotic eyes, a little pastel lipstick, and a light face powder. She selected a soft white silk sensuous blouse, frilly around the neck and down the front. And the top four buttons undone to give him a flash of cleavage to entice him to the full. A dark pleated skirt, down to her shapely knees, backless high heels that showed her gorgeous calves off brilliantly. And she deliberately didn't wear bra or panties. Her desired effect was that he would want to almost rip them from her, and fuck her into oblivion within seconds of his gaze coming to rest on her fabulous form.

She tried several poses, creeping around the room trying each one, but silently so as not to waken him. She decided on sitting perched on the edge of the bed at the foot facing him. Knees crossed, a foot held high, her arm draped across the small foot of the bed, head tilted sexily to one side. Melody knew how to excite a man, and she was using all her wiles now.

She waited patiently, but this was difficult, she wasn't used to waiting for a man, it had always been the other way round. She demanded from them, she got, end of. But Melody was shrewd enough to know, that giving Nick a free hand, even if he didn't know it. That he was being taught in the dramatic arts of loving a woman by his very own beautiful sexy mother. And especially one who had and did, have her pick of them.

Nick stirred, she breathed in, made her pose and her mouth went into the sexy pout she knew so well, her head lowered slightly, her eyes lifted to look at him and peer though slatted eye lashes. She lifted and pushed out her firm ample tits, the cleavage widened to the requisite position.

She saw his eyes open, not looking at her, she saw him blink, turn his head, his peripheral vision caught her. She wanted to move the pace on by stroking his balls but she held herself in check. Melody had to know from the off that she had his attention, would have it, and would keep it, this was that important.

His eyes fell on her immediately, a smile crept to his lips, he was remembering, he suddenly sat up, he looked nervous for some reason, Melody worried briefly.

"Mom, oh mom, it's true, I had a dream where we er, you erm, er you know, but it isn't a dream is it? Its real mom, it's real!" he exclaimed. And he was on her; he yanked her to him on the bed, and pulled her blouse open. Melody squealed in delight, his mouth caught a nipple and he was away, running for the gates of his own personal heaven.

Melody flopped her arms above her head, she wanted no part in the proceedings, she wanted him to get down and dirty with her, so she could suffer the wonderful consequences. Her blouse opened without the buttons being used, 'chalk one blouse,' Melody thought, her nipples got eaten, bitten and sucked, Melody had her first nipple orgasm at the mouth of her son.