An Unexpected Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She really inspected it as she wallowed in the glory of having a growing prick in her delicate hands. No other cock had what this one had, she blessed that day she had let Roddy, his ex best friend, almost fuck her. It had all led to this, her finding the cock that was made in heaven, to be given heaven in return in the form of her fabulous body, each had been designed for the other.

Nick looked at his mother in complete admiration, and she knew there was nothing in, or on her, that he could find fault with. She was lucky in the extreme to look and be the way she was. Her skin was smooth and shiny, glistening with vitality and healthy glow. Her body was as sensitive to the touch as it always had been, from the day she discovered the joys of sex and love, she had always been like this.

Their eyes locked, she was passing love from hers to his, and Nick was in awe again, time after time, the small things she did, the soft looks knocked him sideways. His cock was at its biggest, not only by her hand, but by the fact that it was her. She had power in her touch, her look, her looks, and she knew how to use every wile and guile to get her man, Nick was got!

"Lay back darling," she said shyly, and coyly, through long lashes. He did so and Melody began the longest wank in history, the warm soapy scented water did it magic, more than ably supported by her knowing fingers and palms. Nicks eyes closed as he slipped into a sleepy coma, only to be brought back to reality by his mother's finger pushing slowly up his ass.

"Mom," he muttered, not knowing she was doing it on purpose, he thought she had made a mistake, but he liked the feel of it sliding in, it was the most unusual tingling sensation. "Your er, ah er finger is er ah, mmm, in my bum!"

"Yes darling, she answered, "do you like it hmmm?" And she wiggled it around whilst getting the entire digit in as far as she could, her other hand was beginning to blur up and down his shaft. Nick lay back and happily let it happen, his mother knew what she was doing, so he accepted it.

Soon his legs began to stiffen, he knew why, he was going to cum, Melody's hand was a jelly covering every inch of his prick; her eyes were now locked on, waiting for that magic moment she loved so much, to see cum flying high into the air. She felt the change in it, it seemed to harden and grow even more, then his hips jumped, his legs tightened against her hips and he came.

It shot high over his left shoulder to splatter over the wall behind him. Gradually getting lower as the impact lessened, it hit his shoulder, then his chest and Melody was mesmerised completely. This was the best finish she had ever witnessed, and she'd seen a few. She rubbed his cum into his chest and got lower to rub everything she could reach, then the softening tingly head in the palm, as she stroked his prick in the other.

Melody let him rest, then got to her knees and washed him all over, she washed his hair too, then she did herself. "Come on sweet cheeks," she said, nipping his goolies, tittering, "lets get dry and go for something to eat, you must be famished now, I know I am babe." They had fun drying off, Melody had all on to stop him molesting her to the bathroom floor, he was insatiable.

She settled him down and went to the kitchen, she made sandwiches, then prepared a proper meal, and then they began to talk.

"Mom," he ventured, "I know you've had a few boyfriends and believe me I'm okay with that. But you've never had one longer than two months if my memory is correct, why?"

"Simple darling," she said, "over the years I have never found one that I knew was right for me, or," she added, "right for you, for them to be in your life. And if they can't cut it after two months or less, then they aren't going to cut it ever, are they?" He saw the lgic in that.

"What about me then mom, two days, hmmm?" he asked.

"You, I have known for ever," she told him, "and now not only do I know you, I have found you. And listen to me Nick Baker, you are the one baby. I have had you all your life, and it took Roddy Johnson to show me you, so don't ever think of two months, think in years from now, and many of them okay?"

Nick pulled her into his lap, "mom," he said so softly, she had to lean in, "I love you, I have loved you forever, and one day this would have happened anyway, one way or the other, but I would have got you." It was said with such certainty that she had to believe him.

Then he asked her a question that nearly stopped her breathing, nearly. "Have you ever been with another woman, I have never seen you with one?" Melody was stunned into stillness and momentary silence, wondering where this had come from.

She had to be careful here, what did he want to know and why, should she tell him the truth, or deny anything of that nature. He would never know if she lied would he? But the trouble was, she would know she had lied, and she had already told herself that the quickest way to bother, is to lie!

She gave a little cough, "there was a girl when I had just had you honey, I was lonely, your dad had gone and left me, my parents weren't that helpful in those days, and I er, yes there was another woman, girl actually. I was nearly twenty, she was eighteen, we were together for about six months before we parted."

"Did you love her?"

"I suppose I must have done, six months with someone is a long time for me honey," she answered. "Why do you want to know?"

"Well," he said, "I've often wondered what it would be like to see two women, I'm sorry mom, but when I saw a video last year it kind of gave me a thrill. It wasn't just a porno film, it was a love scene, two women giving love, not just sex, and I found it exciting too."

Melody cringed inside, and she also smiled, 'what a grown up boy I have, I never knew him at all did I? I haven't even looked until now,' she told herself.

She plated him some food and they started eating, then he said."Will you tell me about her mom, do you still see her, do you know where she is, do you think about her at all?"

"I haven't seen her for almost twenty years baby," she said, "I don't know where she is, but to be honest, yes I do think about her occasionally. Like I said, she was eighteen, and it was her who made the first move, I was a bit weepy, she took me in her arms and the next thing we were in bed, with you in your crib next to us."

He pondered her answer for a while, then said, "You must have thought more than a little about her mom. Haven't you ever thought of other women mom, or has it just been guys?"

'Wow,' Melody thought, 'where is he coming from?'

"I haven't thought of starting a relationship with another woman or girl for that matter. I have 'checked' some out though," and she laughed. Nick laughed with her, he believed her understood.

"I can't blame you mom, you had a hard time didn't you?" He pulled her to him and they kissed.

"Yes darling, I did," she said in between the kiss, "but I have you now don't I, what more could I want?"

Again he pondered, then said, "Okay mom, one final question or two, he added. If you met your ideal woman, what would she be like, would you prefer her to be your age, colour, height, weight, and anything else that crosses your mind?" Melody was getting used to being stunned, but Nick kept adding to the list.

She thought for a long time, wondering whether to answer him, but she reasoned, he would ask her again if she didn't answer. "Okay," she said, "but no more after this young man, please? Helen was an Asian girl, from India, medium colour, coffee if you like, long black hair, slim, but all there, if you know what I mean. And she was extremely beautiful. There now, enough?"

"Yes," he said, "but if she walked in here right now, or another eighteen year old, what would your reaction be?"

"Nick," she said exasperated, "I have you, why would I want to go with another girl?" she replied, but Nick thought he detected something, aq slight hesitancy., He would file it away for possible future conversations.

"That's alright mom, inquisition over, now get over here and give me a kiss before I drag you upstairs and fuck your ass!" Melody was as shocked at that statement as she ever had been.

"Nick Baker, don't you dare use that kind of language to me!" she said indignantly. That's when she saw the look in his eye, ' Oh no,' she thought, 'he has that look, I might be in trouble now?' She was! Her son rose deliberately and walked towards her, she shrieked and ran to the other side of the table, he followed at his own pace.

She knew she could keep ahead of him, but there was no doubting what the end result would be. He would catch her she knew, she raced off, he followed at speed now, more screams and frantic laughing came from her, she laughed and giggled but the chase would soon be over. At the top of the stairs he tapped her ankle and she went down, now he stood over her.

She looked up at him, he undid his belt, dropped his trousers, waggled his stiff shaft at her and said menacingly. "Now mommy dearest is it time for you to be done in your ass, yes?" he taunted her with that glint she had come to know already there in his eyes. Melody was in fear, she had always resisted back end sex, it had never been a source of sexual pleasure, either in her mind or in reality. She had always thought it to be a bit dirty, unhealthy, and unhygenic.

"Nick, I don't like this, I don't want it, I won't let you do it either, so you can stop this nonsense right now," It was all said with a shout. But her problem was, she was on the floor, he was stood over her, and her eyes, were on the cock he was waving at her. Unconciously she slathered for it.

Nick pulled his shirt off, kicked his trousers away and now he was naked. Melody wasn't thinking straight, 'he won't be able to do me in my bum because I'll struggle and kick, he won't get the chance!' But she had forgotten about the ropes still attached to each corner of her bed.

The red mist descended over Nick, now he was going to do his mother, like it or not. He reached down, took a handful of her silky hair, it spread between his fingers like warm soft honey. The he took her by the upper arm and got her to her feet. "Mom, you know there's nothing you can do, you have to let me, and you have to give it to me." He told her kindly, but forcibly.

"I won't Nick Baker, you are not going there, I don't care what you say!" she said heatedly. His answer to that was to sweep her off her feet and carry her into her bedroom, where he laid her on the bed, but never let her go. She was half turned away from him, and she began to kick and fight, all Nick did was to climb on her, grab a wrist and it was in the slip knot before she coulñd draw breath.

Her son ignored every threat, every repulse, every struggle, and every kick, he was on a mission, and he would complete it! Her other wrists went into another noose. Melody suddenly realised that she was already doomed. Nick was on top of her, she was face down, and he ripped her blouse away followed by her skirt and the little underwear she had on.

Melody kicked and screamed at him, bellowing, begging, beseeching, ordering him to let her go this instant. She curled her knees up tight to her chest, and tucked her fet in. He nonchalontly turned, reached down, then aimed a thunderous slap at her buttocks, two landed before her feet naturally shot downwards, her legs straightened and stiffened under the two blows.

But the slaps served their purpose, he spread one leg and that was noosed, the other went in without further protest. Nicks mother was now tied face down on her bed, and her son was readying himself to fuck her ass. She realised the futility of more protests but begged him not to, she was frightened, it would hurt, he might catch an infection, she might bleed.

It all fell on sympathetic but very deaf ears, Nick stroked her ass, he sighed at the sight once more, the two half moons, firm and very inviting, his prick grew back to where it had been a few minutes ago. The slope to her lower back, the delighful taper of her legs. Her back widening up to her shoulders, her spine a straight line down the centre.

He pulled her hair free, it was tangled around her beautiful face, he lay it to one side so he could see her. His prisoner was at his loving mercy, and from what he had heard from her, no one had ever been where he was about to go! He slid a finger down the crack of her ass, it was soft yet firm, she tried to squeeze her cheeks together but the invading finger found its mark.

"Nick, oh Nick please don't please?" she begged, he pressed her crinkly little brown hole and Melody gasped, she sucked in a huge breath. "Oh Nick no baby, don't, please stop," but the invading finger pressed on until it sank in up to the first knuckle. He slowly wiggled it, Melody in response wiggled her bum along with the finger.

"Nick darling, please stop oh don't Nick, you mustn't do this its too naughty." But the finger continued its journey into the dark brown depths, his mother shrieked into the covers, her ass lifted into the air. Nick kneeling beside her pushed further, her sphincter slipped over the second knuckle.

Then he pulled it back, Melody gave a sigh of relief, but moaned quickly when it went back in. Melody knew now, realised that he was doing what he wanted, and she wasn't being asked, just as she had told him to do. 'This is my own fault, all this is down to me. You can't stop him Melody Baker, you've had that!'

There was only one thing left to do, she decided, as his finger began to wreak havoc in her ass, it was hot, invasive and very inquisative. But it was his free hand that tipped the scales in his favour, he slipped it under her and sank several fingers into her beginning to leak pussy. Her clit was sought out and found, this again raised Melody's ass high into the air, now her son had all the control he would ever need.

She made one last plea before total capitulation was completed. "Please Nick, the bathroom baby, in the bathroom there is a bottle of baby oil, please go and get it. It will help with the friction, please?" Nick saw and heard that, it was a good idea he thought, he hadn't considered using anything. He hurried away, and returned with it.

"Spread it Nick, on and in my bum, and on yourself please baby, do it for me." He did, she was dripping in it, and it was dripping off his cock as he got behind her, his knees forcing hers further apart. Melody began to cry, he nearly stopped, but somehow his cock had the power now, and he probed for her, and it went in like a hot knife through butter.

Melody screamed again into the covers, Nick could feel the tightness around his prick, he was in! Something in his head told him to go easy, nice and slow, he pushed forward, his mother was waving her head side to side, moaning with every turn, Nick was going deeper. He pulled back and pushed again. Melody kept moaning, in and out he went several times, only an inch or two, but she loosening, he could feel it, he was doing the right thing!

Now he lay his weight on her, but he felt for her clit again first, he found it because she reacted the way she always did, with a 'humph' and a wiggle. Now hooking his hands under her shoulders, he would need to grip her when he started to screw her ass properly. "Oh Nick, oh please be careful darling, please be gentle?"

Nick pushed harder but slowly, and soon he bottomed out, there was no more hot hard flesh to get in her ass. Melody's perception of cock in her ass began to change, she had always feared it, but now because Nick was doing what he wanted to do, the fact that she was tied face down gave him everything he wanted, which was her!

She felt a sea change which began in her pussy, and began to spread to all the parts that make up her sexual persona. Nick withdrew and went back in, she curled up inside, he withdrew again and pushed back in. Melody's moan this time wasn't just pain, it was part pleasure too.

Nick started to hump her a little more, and soon he began to build a head of steam. Of his prick, Melody felt everything as he sank in and pulled out. Soon he was plumbing the depths of her upturned ass, and she was beginning to like it. Nick was fucking her defenceless ass now, he was nailing her time after time, thrust after thrust.

Melody cried out as the sudden climax claimed her as its first victim, she was stunned to feel it, she had never imagined that a climax could be got this way, but Nick unknowingly had proved her wrong. The pain was always in the background, but she accepted it now as a part of what he was doing, and no consideration for her, which was how she liked it.

More climaxes followed before he shot his load deep into her bowels, she felt her body swell like a tyre in a garage being pumped up too much. The cum filled her, the heat was immense; it made her cum one last time. When Nick stopped and was still, Melody looked over her shoulder at him. Now she knew there would never be any resistance to him ever again, no matter what it was he asked for, or said.

Nick lifted his hips from her and his cock popped out, Melody felt the emptiness, and lamented it. She wanted to hold him, and love him, snuggle into him, and more than that, she wanted to give herself to him, forever. But she was still tied face down, and there nothing to be done, she lay there and waited for her young masterful lover to do his thing.

Melody felt her bonds being loosened, she rolled over to face him, both were a bit sheepish at the odd turn of events. But she looked past that, she moved to him, letting him know she was fine, by kissing him and telling him that she loved him more than words could ever say.

"Nick Baker," she said, in a mock indignant voice, "just look at your cock; it needs a good wash babe, come on. Shower, or another bath hmmm?"

"Lead the way mom, you decide," she dashed off and ran another bath, she wanted to be where she lied to be with her man, in hot soapy water. But mixed in with her short dash was a definite limp. She smiled and giggled to herself, "the young sod, my ass hurts but I think I'm going to have to get used to that aren't I?"

She had a great time in the bath with him; she silently continued to teach him the way to treat a woman. Showing him the pleasure he could give her without having to resort to sexual behaviour, or "deviance," she laughed and indicated her bum. Nick was happy too.

Later they talked again, this time it was Nick who spoke the most. "Mom, we both like the bondage thing, its between us and no one else. And you being tied up, you like to be treated, er not badly, but punished and made to accept whatever I like to do, that's right isn't it?"

His mother thought for a moment, and said, "Yes Nick, I have to admit it I do like it, I didn't know I would like it until you did it though."

"Yes I know mom, but that's the way its going to be from now on, we both like it, and already it's a part of what we are and what we do, isn't it, when it comes to that, it's me, and not you, okay?" melody knew what he was saying, and he was right, it was him and not her.

"Yes darling, we'll see where we go, but you can call the shots, I agree with you baby." Her answer finished any future conversation about them. She was also pregnant; he had filled her with so much cum there was no way it couldn't have happened. She had always used a cap when having sex, and always made her partner wear a condom, but nothing had been used with her son.

They had twins, both are extremely healthy, Melody developed a bondage room, everything is secret between them. She suffers terribly sometimes, but connected with that is the sexual gratification she and Nick get from their union, and love knows no bounds.