An Unexpected Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arms still above her head Melody was in the throes of complete submission, silently urging her son to go where he wanted but quickly. Her skirt came up, he felt for her panties, she saw him smile when he realised there was nothing in his way. His cock was already chewing at the bit, he needed to be in her, he was off the bed and in the air.

Then he was in his mother's super succulent wet pussy. Nick banged her hard and long. She felt, she knew, that this one was for him. He needed to rut, to bang her to his heart's content, and knowing inside that his mother was there for him the whole while, he hooked his hands under her shoulder and gave her no thought. He pile drove into her.

Then he started telling her what a dirty fucking cunt she was, as he battered her wanton pussy. "You fucking dirty whore," he yelled, "Bitch, slag, fucking slut!" He pulled hand a way and slapped her thigh.

Melody responded, "Yes Nick I am, I'm your dirty fucking bitch, your very own slag, slut and whore. So fuck me like the street tramp I am baby, fuck meeeeee!" And he did, Melody had never been treated this way by any man, if a man had tried to be like this he would have been gone in an instant, but not with her son. She wanted him to treat her like this, to slap her, call her names, hurt her verbally and fuck her cruelly. Nick did all of these things and Melody came like twin express trains crashing into heavy concrete walls.

In all her life she had not even thought of such things as this, now all of a sudden it was the most fantastic thing of all time, to be subjected to such abuse made her crazy. Her body was ablaze with emotion and arousal and in utter agreement with all her son was. The son that she didn't know, and she suspected, he didn't know either.

It had to be corralled, tamed pointed in the right direction, and Melody knew her life with him would be complete. How many times he made her cum like she neither knew nor cared, all she cared about was what he was doing and how he was doing it.

It would take her time, but she would take him by the hand, take him in hand, and together utopia would be theirs. Meanwhile Nick was blasting hot virile potent seed deep into his mother's belly, filling her womb, a womb where no sperm had travelled since he had been born; now her baby making apparatus was awash with it.

But for once it wasn't a thought for her to be concerned about. She had always used protection, a condom for the man, and a cap for her. The pill was an unsatisfactory thing, medically it didn't suit her.

Nick had no thoughts either way, as a young man his only thoughts were to empty his balls as fast as they filled. He wanted to do nothing now but fuck his beautiful mother. Nothing was going to be allowed to get in his way, certainly no current or future boyfriends, nor would be suitors.

The red mist that clouded his mind was lifting; he liked the knowledge that his mother also liked it, she seemed to understand the change in him, and in fact, promoted it. He wasn't daft, he caught the insinuations, the purported reasons from her, and he followed her lead and would continue to do so.

He looked down and saw her for the first time since the mist over took him, he kissed her, it was a kiss, an act of love for the woman who was his mother, she would always be that, but she was now his life in more ways than one. "Mom," he whispered to her softly. She understood him, knew what he was feeling, the turmoil that must be running through him, it must be like growing pains in your joints?' she thought. 'Oh my poor baby, my wonderful darling baby,' she pondered.

"I love you Nick, don't ever doubt that honey, never once doubt It." she told him with utter certainty. He nodded his head in comprehension, it made him feel better about himself, gave him confidence in the immediate, and also for the future, he kissed her again, and Melody returned tenfold. "No one Nick Baker, no one on this planet has what you have darling. You won't know or understand it, but believe me, as a woman I am telling you; you are alone in the world, the one man, the only man."

She was right he didn't understand, but it made him feel like a king, the master of the universe, the only man that seemed to be able to hold his mothers attention. He had seen her over the years as he grew up, boyfriends, men calling, boys, even his friends. He understood that alright, she was the most beautiful woman he knew of. She was his mother; he had taken her in an act of anger and frustration at her ways, now she was his lover.

Melody peered closely at him, then she made a comment, one to see where it would take them. "Darling I have to confess to you, I liked it when you tied me up on the bed and er, did me. It was just out of this world, so unusual and so unexpected, I liked it a lot baby, comprende?" Now it was his turn to peer at her, a slow smile broke out on his lips, a smile that turned to a grin.

"You did? Really mom, honestly?" he asked. Melody squeezed into him and remembered being on her knees getting dumped, and getting dumped good and hard.

"Yes Nick, it opened up a whole new world to me, one where only you and I could ever be involved in though," she was trying to lead the horse to water again, and to see if he would drink, she knew it was important for him to find his way, grasp the nettle, and take control as it were.

"Well mom," he answered, "anytime you want it, just ask?" This wasn't the right answer, it nearly was, it was just the wrong way around.

"Babe, you have to decide when where and how, and not even ask me, that's the way it should happen, if it ever does again that is?" Now the ball was firmly in his court. He thought for a moment, his mom could nearly see the wheels turning in his young head.

"Right mom," he replied, "so if I decided that I want to tie you up I can, I can just do it, whether you want to or not then, is that what you're saying?" Melody grinned wide and long in her beautiful head, but kept a lid on her joy.

"That's about it baby," she said, "I know we have only just started this, and I didn't look for it. But I guess though, that it's been in your head for a while hey, you and me, am I right?" He nodded to her.

"It's been with me for a long time mom, I don't know when I started feeling like I do, but when I came home and saw you with that bas..." he refrained from completing the word. Instead he jumped out of bed, and disappeared. Melody thought maybe she had put her foot in it somehow, but when he came back, consternation filled her.

In his hand he had a long rope that was hanging on the garage wall, and in the other was her long and very sharp carving knife. She cringed away from him, but he jumped on her. Kneeling there looking down at his captured mother, he smiled; it was a smile of triumph.

He proceeded to cut the rope in lengths about six feet long. Now Melody realised what was in her sons mind, suddenly she wasn't too sure about being tied up anymore. But she also realised that there wasn't going to be a lot of choice. She had told him what she had wanted, she had told him more or less unequivocally to do what he wanted, and not to even ask her.

"Darling, can we talk first; let's not get too hasty shall we?" It was a plea to slow down.

Her son looked at her, disbelief on his face. "I knew you were lying mom, all that talk, that's all it was wasn't it, fucking talk! You tell me this that and the other, and now, as soon as I take you up on it, you want to back out!" She could see the mistrust in his eyes.

Melody knew she had made a mistake, not about telling him to tie her up anytime he felt like it. Her problem was she hadn't thought about ground rules, maybe even a safe word, other things. She should have brought it all up. She explained herself to him, getting him to understand where she was coming from.

He saw the logic, but was still annoyed, "Okay mom, but this is what's going to happen right now, and if you don't like it, tough shit!" He grabbed one wrist, tied a rope to it then around the headboard, he did the same with the other. Melody struggled, begging him not to, he ignored her completely, next he did the same to her ankles.

His mother was now laid naked and spread-eagled on her bed, and her son was straddling her. He didn't speak, he tweaked her nipples, twisted them, pulled them tight and hard. Then he reached behind and found her pussy, Melody couldn't stop the gasp coming from her. Jumping up he twisted around and landed over her again, this time in the 69 position.

He buried his face into her pussy and plated her; he attacked ferociously, and also tagged her nipples. His mom begged him to stop, "it's unbearable Nick please, please," her arousal was building. Spinning round again, he jacked off, his own excitement was too much, he had to cum, but he was also in control. He had a plan and he was about to execute it.

His hand flew up and down his shaft, sliding over the head, the fingers of his other hand in and out of her pussy, pinching her nipples hard. Melody was on full throttle herself now, she was going to cum like it or not, but she liked it a whole lot. She was just about to blow when Nick's first salvo of cum landed all over her face, in her open mouth, up her nose and in her eyes.

Salvo after hot sticky salvo landed until she was covered in it, she temporarily forgot about her own orgasm as she revelled in the thick mass covering her face, she licked her lips, swallowed what she could, and tried now to cum, she squeezed her pussy together as much as she could.

"Pleath Nith," she mumbled through the blanket of cum on her, "I neeth to cum baby." Nick knew what he was doing; he reached behind, got her nipples and her pussy and brought her nicely to the boil.

"Let me know when you are about to cum mom, I have a surprise for you," he told her, then got on with her demolition. Melody was in glorious heaven now, being tied up and helpless, her was son driving her to those very gates of heaven.

"Nith Nith!" she pleaded, "I'm going to thum!" she mumbled as the thick goo settled on her face. Nick stopped, got off the bed, and stood at the side; his mother humped her hips at him. "Pleath Nith, maith me thum?"

He grinned broadly at her and said. "Lesson time mom, you aren't the only one with a mind you know, I will tie you up anytime I like, and anyhow I like and you!" he pointed his finger at her, "will agree, no arguments, total agreement, or you won't be allowed to cum until I decide it, okay!" he glared at her. Melody nodded her head fervently, she was so desperate to cum she would have sold her soul to the devil for it.

Nick turned on his heel and walked away, saying over his shoulder, "Goodnight mom, I'll see you in the morning, and if I hear you shouting and hollering, I'll be back in to gag you!" He closed the door behind him, and listened as he sniggered to himself. 'Mom is going to learn a lesson, oh boy is she.'

He never heard another thing, tied on her bed Melody raged at herself and at Nick. Her need to cum was paramount and she had no way of satisfying those needs, she needed Nick, her son so badly. She begged silent forgiveness from him, hoping he would return and give her hope.

She saw the sunlight through the window, she had fallen asleep, it was morning time, she had no idea what time it was, her face still caked in her sons cum was dry and crusty. Then she felt the burning in her pussy, she still needed to cum, the memory of what Nick had done came back, she tugged on the ropes, she still couldn't move much but at least she was comfortable.

Nick would get the mother of all bollockings when he came in she decided. She would teach him not to take liberties with her like this, he would treat her the way she wanted to be treated, she told herself. Then she started worrying about him, wondering if he was alright, she wanted to hug him, care for him, and love him.

Melody lay there for what seemed like hours, she got annoyed at being kept like this, then she felt sorry for herself, she pleaded to him to come in. The door opened, and a smiling happy Nick walked in, and it warmed her heart straight off.

"Oh Nick baby, come here honey, I've missed you darling," all the long night of being tied up, of being left hanging, and desperately needing to cum went away. Nick sat down, in his hand he had a warm wet towel which he used to clean his cum of his mothers beautiful face. 'God she is so fabulous isn't she?' he told himself, 'no wonder she is pursued from all angles.'

He took in her superb body, the sleek lines, the soft inviting curves, and then he inserted a finger into her pussy. Melody yelped but her pussy responded to it. He relished her response, and twiddled it, her hips followed his movement, Nick slowly trailed it over her clit, he knew exactly where that was now. Melody cooed to him. He got nipples with his other hand and his mom was climbing the walls to heaven once more.

Her eyes were closed but she felt every tiny movement and her clit went into overdrive taking her with it. She was on her way again, hip humping, mewling, breathing deep and heavy, her bonds joining her dots to the arousal swimming within her. Last night torture resurfacing to connect with todays. "Oh Nick, oh yes baby, oh you naughty naughty boy, ooooh, oh Nick make me cum baby, make me cum."

Nick left her, "I'll be back as soon as I can mom, I love you." And he was gone. Melody cried out to him.

"Please Nick don't do this to me baby, I need you, please come back," but he didn't, she waited as patiently as she could, she had no other option. Not one man in her life had dared to even think of treating her this way, and yet her son, at her behest was. And Melody was beginning to regret it, he had the control. She had told him to take it. He had her tied up and helpless, and she had told him to do it. She had told him to 'take' her, and not ask, and he had done just that.

Everything was at her request so why did she think he was out of order? "Because he hasn't let me cum," she cried out loudly. She struggled to put pressure into her pussy and failed, she fell back spent, she wanted to cum so badly, but she couldn't, and now she knew she wouldn't, not until Nick returned and let her, end of!

An age passed, she had no idea of time only that she had been there for a long period, the door opened and Nick came in. And once again she went into thankful loving mode, so pleased to see him, she acted like a lonely puppy waiting for her master to show her some love.

He had a small bag with him, "I hope you don't mind mom but I borrowed some money out of your purse so I could buy a few things." He told her. Melody didn't care what he had done; she just wanted him near her.

"Please baby, don't do this, it isn't fair, I would never dream of doing this to you honey, please?" Tears filled her gorgeous eyes. Nick felt like a heel but he was determined to finish, if he could, what he had, or rather his mother, had started. He quickly removed his clothes and put the bag on the bed, he got on with her and kissed her, it was the best kiss Melody had ever had.

Nick immediately went into the control role; he caressed her nipples, stroked them, kissed them and sucked very very hard on them. This brought Melody back to the heated melting pot she was. His finger drifted to, found and tickled her clit. Melody wanted to close her legs but couldn't.

"Do you want to cum mother?" he asked twiddingly away at her, she hadn't any choice, there was no fight, no resistance.

"Oh yes Nick, please let me, make me, I'll do anything for you baby, anything at all just let me cum." Nick pulled his finger out, his cock was as hard as it had ever been, and he was killing himself by not getting on top of her and trying, if he could, to wreck her totally.

He dipped his hand into the bag and brought out a brand new vibrating butt plug, about 3 inches long, and ¾" of an inch wide, pushing his hand between her buttocks he spread her cheeks and pushed it in.

"Nick," she protested. He turned it on a watched, Melody jumped and squealed. "Nick, stop, take it out, don't, oh please Nick don't." He waited silently, his mothers protests died away as quickly as they had started, he got her clit again under his finger and she was off. This time she would cum whenever she was ready.

It didn't take long, between them, butt plug, finger, and mouth on her nipple Melody blew like Moby Dick. It was the biggest, largest, fattest and most gigantic cum she had ever had. She literally imploded before she exploded, and shattered under him, it was cataclysmic.

When she opened her eyes once more to the world she was nestled up against her son, who had her in his arms. Melody had no thoughts as to where she was, the only feeling she had was of sublime happiness, complete satisfaction, and divine contentment rippling through her.

This was her new life, from being the one doing the teaching, showing the way, the guiding light. It was her who was the one being led. Her son had taken on board all she had said and turned it to his complete advantage. She felt the butt plug in her still, the battery had either died or he had turned it off, she knew not. Melody wiggled her bum, it felt terrific.

Nick hugged her, he too had been sleeping, "time for a bath mom, don't you think?" he said.

"Yes baby, let me go and run it," she replied. As she got up the plug popped out and fell to the floor with a thud, they both looked at it, and they both broke out in laughter. "You'll have to buy one that stays in honey," she told him without thinking of what she was saying.

As she approached the bathroom, she heard him tell her, "I already have something for there that won't fall out mom." It wasn't until she turned on the water that she realised what he meant. "The cheeky young bugger," she giggled to her reflection in the mirror. "Melody Baker what's happened, you are in deep now, he is the most beautiful man I have ever known, and I love him terribly." She told the reflection.

She sat on the edge of the bath, "I have given myself over to him haven't I?" she asked herself. "What he did by tying your hands has changed your life, you want to be tied up by him, you trust him don't you." She looked at herself in the mirror, "let him do anything he wants to you, in fact I know he wouldn't have to tie you up now. You'll do everything for him for free!"

A few minutes later he came in and Melody went to him, like the love sick woman she was, she put her arms around her son's neck and kissed him. "Come on baby, let's get in, Nick sat back and his mother sat between his legs facing away. She leaned back on him, the thought struck her that while he had the upper hand in a way, willingly given, she still had a lot of teaching to do.

Nick had used what she had taught him, and turned it to his distinct advantage. But he was still a boy when it came to women, his prowess was that of a confident and knowing man, but he had a lot to learn, and Melody would show him, and also she would let him find his own way.

As her son cupped her tits from behind, the soapy water made his touch feel like silk, she revelled in it. She thought for a moment, "this has only been going on since yesterday and now I feel like it's been forever, he is so good at everything he has tried, or done. I'm so looking forward to the rest of it!" And she giggled.

"Whets funny mom?" he asked as he gave her nipples a delicious squeeze.

Melody's head turned to him, she kissed his cheek, "nothing baby, just a giggle, that's all." She moved now and turned to him, sitting between his legs, hers over his, they were almost pussy to balls. She felt for them, softly tickled them in one hand and took his magnificent cock in the other. This was Melody's favourite place to play with a cock, sat between legs and fingering it, balls, and ass.