Angel Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That left only his underwear but, before Angel started on them, she drew in her breath with delight at the huge bulge that seemed to be trying to rip a hole in the fabric. Before removing that last garment, Angel got up, went to the drawer where she kept her Aqualube and condoms and set the plastic bottle and a new packet on the bed. She had recently, in a spirit of optimism, bought the largest size available, always with the molded pleasure bumps, but she wondered if even they would have enough capacity. She hadn't seen it au naturel, but she already knew that Bob's cock was the biggest one of her experience.

She knelt in front of him again, unsnapped the waistband and fly of his boxer shorts and started to strip them down. Bob raised himself from the bed, and she pulled them around his ass and down, liberating his huge, erect cock. Angel gazed at it in awe. It was the biggest she had ever seen, and it was gratifying to learn that the rumors she had heard, at least in this case, were true. She reached out to hold it, and could only get her hand halfway around the thick base. Angel worried about his being able to squeeze it into her pussy, concerned it might be too big.

She quickly learned, to some dismay, that Bob's cock was too big for her mouth. Leaning over it and licking the velvety texture of the head in concentric circles, as she always loves doing, Angel lowered her face until the tip was pressed against her lips. Her tongue reached out and continued licking under the ridge and trying to go lower, until she realized that the head was too big to pass between her teeth. Almost dislocating her jaw by trying again, she was still unable to open her mouth widely enough, and she finally quit trying for fear of biting his cock.

Making the most of it, Angel ducked her head down and licked his crotch up to the base of his scrotum and up one side of the wrinkled ball sack, pressing his warm hard cock against the side of her face. She was still amazed at how thick it was and, as she looked up at it, with its length. The opposite side of his scrotum got the same treatment, while her other hand pressed Bob's huge erection against the other side of her face. Having caressed both sides with her tongue, Angel licked up the front, gently holding first one of his balls, then the other, between her lips while her tongue fondled them, and rubbed the hard cylinder against her nose.

It was fun licking the man's crotch and balls, but it was much more fun running her tongue and lips against the underside of Bob's cock until she reached the ridge, and probing into the slit at the end. Angel stroked both sides and the top, until she had covered the entire length of his cock. If she couldn't get it into her mouth, she could at least lick it, and get it wet enough that way for her to roll on the condom.

Angel twisted the plastic wrapper to tear it open and removed the contents. She carefully placed the center of the latex disk on the tip of Bob's cock and started rolling the edges down. It was something of a relief when they easily slid down the dark, wet skin, all the way to his tangle of coarse, black pubic hair. She handed him the bottle of Aqualube, climbed back onto the bed, and knelt facing away from him with her hands spreading her ass cheeks. The bed shook as Bob got behind her. She heard the squeaking noise of the cap being removed from the lubricant and, seconds later, she felt the open neck of the bottle being pressed against her pussy and twisted to make a slight penetration. A big dollop of cool liquid gushed into her, followed by Bob's thick finger to spread it. Angel felt pleasure flooding her body from that penetration, and anticipated his cock feeling many times better. After removing his finger from her pussy, she knew he would prepare himself, and she continued holding her cheeks apart for him.

"Angel, Girl, you'd better lie face down, with a pillow under your waist, at least for the first time. I'll be too big for you any other way."

This was something of a disappointment. Angel had fucked in a number of different positions, and had immensely enjoyed every one of them, but the way Bob wanted was not her favorite. She wondered what had been meant by "the first time", but decided she would find out in due course. As he had instructed her, Angel pulled a pillow under her waist and lay down, moving her fingers in to the edges of her pink rosebud and holding it open for the huge cock that would soon be surging in and out of her.

"You have a really beautiful pussy, Angel. Probably the most beautiful one I've ever seen." That was not flattery; Bob meant every word of it, and he had seen the pussies of many T-girls. He guided his cock and pressed it against the tiny hole she was holding open for him. "Are you ready?" he asked her.

"Yes." Angel was not only ready; she was eager to encompass what he was about to plunge into her, and to experience the tremendous pleasure it would provide her.

She quickly began to do so, first feeling the hard, slick head squeezing its way between the backs of her fingers. She felt Bob give a firm push, and it wedged its way inside the tight hole she was creating for him. As the first time she had been fucked, on the sofa in the office of the bank where she worked, Angel felt a slight burst of dull pain from the unusually thick presence that was crowding its way into her pussy. Also, as on the night she had surrendered her virginity, the pain almost immediately evolved into pleasure, with the intrusive cock sending waves of total joy through her body.

Bob Marley Cliff was not only a skilled lover of T-girls, but also a considerate one, and he knew how big his cock was. "Angel, Girl, let me know if I'm hurting you."

"Oh, no, not at all. It feels wonderful already." It did feel wonderful, and she knew the fucking had just started.

It felt even better when Bob drove his cock forward a second time. Angel felt another inch of his thick shaft squeezing between the backs of her fingers, and she could even feel the pleasure bumps that lined the condom. They hadn't really done much for her yet, but she knew how, with one more thrust, they would be doing marvelous things for her prostate gland, what she thought of as her rear clit. His cock was already doing marvelous things for her pussy and for the adjacent channel, and she knew it would get much better.

It got much, much better. With another gentle but firm push, Bob's thick shaft was spreading her pussy wider open than any cock or anything else ever had, and the tip was starting to massage her rear clit. Angel moaned blissfully from the excruciating pleasure that was throbbing through her body from the presence of the big, hard cylinder and from what its mushroom shaped head was doing for her.

Bob heard her moan and smiled. The first time he heard a T-girl sounding like that, he thought he was hurting her, and pulled his cock out of her. Thinking him a smart-ass, she swung her fist back, aiming for his balls. Fortunately for both of them, she missed. The misunderstanding was quickly cleared up, and the fucking he shared with her that night was the best he had experienced up until then, even better than he had ever had with a natural born woman. There had been many more T-girls since that night, and they all expressed their pleasure the same way as Angel had just done. She did it again, even louder, when he drove his shaft a little bit deeper into her pussy. Bob had great control over his sexual activities, and he expected to spend a long time fucking Angel, so he was in no hurry to even get his cock all the way inside her.

Generally speaking, Angel knows she no longer needs to hold her pussy open once a cock, even one as big as the giant that was being driven into her that night, has started massaging her rear clit. She moved her hands and placed them beside her face. In that position, she would be able to push back off her forearms and meet his thrusts, and she would be able to reach under her body and pump her clit when she was ready to cum. Bob was showing himself to be quite considerate, and would probably do the stroking for her, as most of her lovers had but, if not, she would be ready to take care of her own needs.

Bob also knew his cock was in Angel deeply enough that he no longer needed to guide it, so he placed his hands on her hips, appreciating her soft, smooth skin. Pulling her toward him, he thrust in a little more of his hard shaft, liking the way Angel moaned again and how she thrust her pussy back to meet him. With a few more strokes, his entire cock was inside her, and he was pressed up against the soft skin of the inside of her cheeks. So Angel would be able to move freely under him, Bob put his hands on the bed beside her shoulders, letting all of his weight be supported on his hands and knees. Above the lovely T-girl like that was probably the most marvelous place his body had ever been. What the skilled muscles inside her pussy were doing for him was certainly one of the most wonderful sensations he had ever known.

His cock was doing fabulous things for Angel too. With the first full stroke, Bob drew it almost all the way out, paused for a second, and slowly plunged it all the way back in. The joy flooding Angel's body from its path into her pussy was greater than anything she had ever felt before. His cock was the longest and the thickest of her experience, and he was probably the most skillful and considerate lover too. Even by the time it had barely gotten far enough back inside to massage her rear clit, it already felt so wonderful that she fucked back hard to meet him, and their bodies ended up plastered tightly together, with both of them moaning from the intense pleasure they were giving one another.

Over and over, Bob plowed his huge cock into Angel's pussy and, for both of them, every stroke felt better than the one before. She writhed on the bed, able to move freely, while the full length of his body stretched out above her. Besides thrusting back to meet him, she was rocking from side to side while her legs kicked and thrust like those of a swimming frog. The big, handsome Jamaican's face was inches above her ear, and he whispered sweetly to her about how beautiful she was, and how tight and slick her pussy was, and what a great time they would have together that night. He didn't need to convince Angel of that last idea. She was already getting what was very likely the best fucking she had ever gotten. It was so good that her front clit was just as hard as the cock in her pussy and, when she reached under her body to begin stroking it, Bob saw her and stopped her by gently holding her arm.

"Let me do that for you, Angel Girl," he whispered into her ear. "But, get up onto your knees." She took his suggestion and, while his cock remained imbedded all the way in her pussy, they moved together to let her get into the new position and to pull the rest of the pillows under her body so they would be supporting her.

"Ah, what a sweet little clit," Bob flattered her by saying as he reached around her hip and lovingly held her erection in his right hand.

Although the man who was giving her such a wonderful time was big and strong, his hand was soft and gentle on Angel's clit. Slowly, in rhythm with his cock surging into her pussy, he started stroking it back and forth, sending nre thrills of pleasure swirling through her body from a new place. "Uh! Uh!" Angel whimpered as she approached ecstasy.

Bob was having a great time too. Besides being so beautiful, the lovely T-girl who was now kneeling in front of him was one of the sweetest he had ever met, and he was delighted in how much pleasure he was able to give her. He was receiving a lot from her too, of course, and he wanted it to continue for him as well as for her for most of the night. Without speeding up, Bob continued the same long, slow strokes into Angel's pussy while he caressed her clit in his hand. His partner's increasingly erratic movements made the whole encounter more fun by the second.

When Bob felt Angel's clit start to throb in his hand, he knew her climax was imminent. After driving his cock as deeply as he could into her pussy and leaving it there, he began stroking the stiff organ faster. His other arm reached around her hip to press against her thigh, holding Angel in place so he could continue the same kind of stroking, even while she was in the throes of cumming. Her movements became even more frenzied, as she gave herself over completely to the tremendous pleasure she was getting from the hand and the cock of her Jamaican lover.

"Ah. AH!" Angel cried out ecstatically as she climaxed, spurting her semen onto the bed and the hand of the man who had just brought it about. Bob didn't stop massaging her clit after the first ejaculation, nor did he even slow down. His hand continued pumping, until her cum shot out twice more, and beyond that, until he was satisfied that Angel was through cumming. Even after releasing his hold, he remained in place, keeping his cock imbedded deeply in her pussy and feeling the satiny skin of her buttocks against his thighs and pubic area.

Angel was puzzled about the actions, or non-actions of her new partner. She had just enjoyed a tremendous orgasm, one of her best ever, and the man who had brought it about had stopped fucking her. Other men she had entertained in her bed, or who had entertained her, had continued driving their cocks in and out until they reached their own climaxes, whether it was before hers or after. Judging by his deep, regular breathing, and his actions just before and after she orgasmed, Bob didn't seem to have cum at all. She wasn't complaining, because the big cock that remained embedded in her pussy was sending out such enormous waves of bliss that they saturated her body, and she knew her clit would soon become erect again. Angel was puzzled, but not distressed.

Turning her head toward his face, she asked him. "Bob, did you cum?"

"Not yet, Angel, Girl. I'm going to wait until you cum again. Do you want to change positions?"

She could hardly believe what he had said. Usually, Angel climaxed twice during a session with a man, the first time being from his cock in her pussy, and the second time from his fingering her there and stroking her clit while she sucked him off. Sometimes she would cum for the first time from a man eating her pussy and the second time from fucking, but Bob hadn't seemed interested in using his tongue. She had never cum twice from a man's cock plunging in and out of her pussy, but she was certainly not averse to the idea.

"What position do you want to use?" she asked.

"How about Missionary, if it's alright with you?"

That was more than alright with Angel; it was what she would have chosen on her own. "Okay, and I think I'm ready now."

Gently placing one hand on her hip and holding his cock with the other one, Bob slowly backed away from Angel until he was no longer impaling her pussy. It had been so big that she could still almost feel his presence, but she much preferred actually having his cock in her. Once he was clear, she rolled over onto her back and pulled all the pillows under her hips, with her legs hanging over them. Angel looked between her breasts and thighs, and saw Bob waiting, cock in hand, still as big and hard as it had been when he made the first penetration.

"I think we'll need some more of this," he said, as he picked up the bottle of Aqualube from where it had been left.

Once again, Angel felt the lubricant being applied to her pussy, but this time Bob must have felt his cock was already slick enough. Seconds after she heard the squeak of the bottle cap being screwed back on, she felt the big, hard head pressing against her pussy. Angel reached under her body to spread her cheeks, and felt that head squeezing back inside where it had given her such tremendous pleasure a few minutes earlier. Her pussy was still distended from the great fucking she had already gotten, and another thrust drove almost half of Bob's cock inside her. Angel felt huge waves, almost breakers, of delight crashing throughout her body from where the entrance to her love channel was being wedged open again, and from where her rear clit was being raked by the pleasure bumps on the condom.

Bob no longer needed to guide his cock, and he patted his shoulders with his hands. "Raise your legs and rest them against me here," he suggested. "It'll make it even better for both of us."

Knowing about that part of the T-girl Missionary position, Angel started to raise one leg. Bob reached under her knee and helped her, until it rested against his shoulder. When she started to raise the other leg, he helped her again, and this ankle ended up placed against his other shoulder. With both legs where they belonged, Bob spread the palms of his hands on Angel's soft thighs and pulled on them for leverage, plunging most of the rest of his cock into her pussy. She moaned with delight from the incredible sensations that inundated her body, and she could feel her passion building again as the big, thick shaft stretched her even wider at the same time as it massaged her rear clit. She looked between her breasts at her front clit, saw it stirring, and knew it would soon be fully erect again. Angel hoped that Bob would stroke it while fucking her, and bring her to another climax, although she didn't see how it could possibly be as good as the first one had been.

That was what he wanted too, although he didn't expect that to happen for quite a while yet. Having a good idea how long it would be before Angel's clit would be fully erect and she would be ready to cum again, he stroked his cock slowly in and out of her pussy. Every time it plunged into her and she fucked back to meet him, he reveled in the visual treat of her luscious breasts bouncing and tossing as she slid back and forth on the bed and pillows in front of him. He derived immense pleasure from the moans of delight he was eliciting, as well as gazing upon her beautiful face, suffused as it was with pure bliss from what was happening. He even loved the vibrant feel of the soft flesh of her thighs under his hands. After stretching a T-girl's pussy enough to accommodate his cock, the missionary position was his favorite to use for her second orgasm, because of the way it pleased all of his senses.

Most of all, though, he loved what Angel's pussy was doing for him. The tight, muscular ring at the entrance squeezed the entire length of his cock as he drove it in, and again when he drew it back, and the muscles inside the channel massaged his shaft for as long as it was inside her. Slowly, he fucked in and out of Angel's pussy, while watching her clit. It was starting to stir and rise, and would soon be stiff enough for him to take in his hand and slowly stroke, until he had brought her to another climax.

Angel was having a marvelous time also, with pleasure crashing through her body every time Bob's cock plunged into her pussy. The Aqualube worked perfectly, as it always did for her, and there was no friction as the thick shaft repeatedly stretched her open. Perhaps an even greater joy was the way the pleasure bumps that lined the outside of his condom were massaging her rear clit. She thrashed about on the bed and saw her front clit getting harder every minute from the extreme delight his cock was giving her. She reached out to start stroking it, but Bob smiled and blocked her hand.

"That's for me to do, Angel Girl." His big, strong hand began fondling it in the same rhythm as his cock driving in and out of her pussy.

Carnal delights inundated Angel's body from four different sources. Bob's cock stretched the opening to her pussy, and the long, hard cylinder expanded the attached channel as it burrowed deeper into her than anyone else ever had. Angel's rear clit throbbed with pleasure every time it made any contact with the shaft, and that contact was virtually constant. Best of all might have been the bliss swirling through her body from where a gentle hand was slowly stroking her front clit. Even as she pitched and tossed on the mattress, her head rolling back and forth on her pillow, she realized that, for the second time that night, she was getting the very best fucking of her life.