Angel Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,138 Followers

Bob could have said much the same thing. Every single thing about the T-girl on the bed in front of him was superlative, from her beautiful face to her luscious breasts to her extremely active pussy. Even the clit he was pumping with his hand felt better than any of the others he had held. With a few more strokes, it began throbbing in his hand, and knew her orgasm was no more than a few seconds away.

She knew it too. "Uh! Uh"" Angel whimpered. "Yes!" she cried out ecstatically as the great fountain of pleasure that had been steadily building welled up inside her. Her hands clawed at the sheet as she climaxed, spurting her semen all over Bob's hand and her own belly.

This time, he had continued plunging his cock into her pussy for the entire time she was ejaculating, and didn't even slow down until she was through. He stopped then, with his entire shaft imbedded in the place that had made it so welcome, and looked down at Angel, who lay completely relaxed in front of him, her eyes closed and a look of total bliss on her face from her second great orgasm that night. A minute later, she opened her eyes and looked up at him in wonderment.

"Bob? You still didn't cum, did you?"

"Not yet, Angel Girl. I'm not ready yet."

She was amazed at the control he was exhibiting. Bob's cock had been plunging in and out of her pussy for over an hour, and she had climaxed twice, but he hadn't cum yet. He was obviously enjoying himself, and seemed happy that she was having such a wonderful time, but Angel wondered if he would be capable of cumming. She hoped so, because it always increased her sexual pleasure when the man with her climaxed at least once, especially if she got to peel off his condom and lick the semen from his cock. Whether he could or not, there was nothing wrong with his equipment; it was still as big and hard as ever, and its presence in her pussy was already sending out fresh and powerful waves of delight.

"Do you want to get on top?" he asked.

Angel smiled and nodded her head. The cowgirl position was actually her favorite, and she always liked to have the man let her use it. There were some who didn't like relinquishing the control, but Bob was obviously sure enough of himself to do so. "Just let me rest for a minute," she requested. "You're really giving me a great time. I just hope I'm not too tired for more."

She wasn't, and in a few minutes she was ready. With Bob's help, Angel removed her ankles from where they had been resting against his shoulders and stretched her legs out beside him so they rested on his hips. He reached his right arm out to stop them from landing too heavily, and began slowly falling to that side. Angel held tightly to his other arm and stayed with him as she slid off the pile of pillows. After supporting their combined weight on his right hand for a fraction of a second, Bob twisted his body so he landed on his back, evoking a squeal of protest from the innerspring mattress. Angel landed on top of him, driving his cock even deeper into her pussy, which also evoked a squeal from her, but it was from pleasure, not protest. They stayed like that, grinning at each other from their new positions, until he reached out to pull the pillows toward himself to slip under his head and back.

While Bob was positioning the pillows and making himself more comfortable, Angel also adjusted her position so she could move about more easily on top of him. She placed her hands on his waist to support most of her weight while moving her legs forward, ending up on her knees and straddling him, with the full length of his cock still buried in her. When they were both ready, she leaned forward and raised herself slightly, pulling her pussy most of the way off his cock, while he rested his hands on her hips. She stopped, paused for a second, and rocked back to where she had started, while he pushed downward with his hands and thrust upward. At the end of the stroke, every centimeter of his big cock was once again imbedded in her pussy, and they both sighed happily at the intense waves of pleasure that washed over them.

Angel stayed in the same position for several seconds, letting joy throb out from where her pussy was crammed full of hard cock, before she slowly moved her body up and forward again. This stroke was like the first one, but even better and, at its completion, they remained in place again, and let the mutual pleasure inundate their bodies. From the pure bliss she was feeling, Angel's body squirmed on top of Bob, and those slight movements increased its intensity. Slowly, she leaned forward and up again, followed by sitting back down to let his big cock slide all the way into the place where it was so welcome.

Over and over, Angel moved up and down on top of Bob. They fucked quietly, the silence broken only by their sighs and moans of joy and the squeaking of the bed. This was the third position they had used, and he enjoyed every one of them for different reasons, in addition to the wonderful things her pussy did for his cock. When he lay on his back, he had propped up his head and upper back, and was easily able to reach her hips and thighs and revel in their softness and smoothness, unlike the skin of so many of his past T-girl bed mates. It was also a delightful position visually, with her beautiful face infused with joy, rising and falling above him and her gorgeous breasts swaying just a foot in front of his face.

It was not only a visual delight. He knew it would also be extremely pleasing to his tactile senses. The flesh of her thighs and hips was warm and vibrant, but her luscious breasts were even more inviting. When he reached up and out to gently touch them, Angel smiled an invitation and, the next time she raised her body, she leaned closer so he could caress both her breasts with his hands. Gently, Bob kneaded the succulent globes while his thumbs teased her rigid nipples. He had fondled many breasts in his life, of T-girls and of natural-born women, but those in his hands were the most delightful pair he could remember.

Angel enjoyed his touch, especially the way his thumbs gently rubbed her erect nipples. She continued slowly moving up and down and fucking herself on his incredible cock. Even though she had reveled in two orgasms already, and her clit was stiffening in preparation for another, Bob still hadn't cum, and his cock was just as big and hard as when she had first rolled the condom onto it. The amazing organ felt better in her pussy than anything else ever had, and she knew that his cock, combined with his hands, would bring her to that third climax.

As she moved up and down, that glorious event drew closer and closer. She moved her clit and her scrotum to hold them out of the way so they wouldn't be squeezed while she was leaning forward while impaling her pussy. Bob saw what she was doing and put his hand on hers.

"Do you want me to do that for you?"

"Not yet. Pretty soon, though. Just keep playing like you are; it feels great."

Bob was more than happy to do what Angel suggested, but he also wanted her to have another orgasm soon. His control was good, but not perfect, and couldn't delay climaxing much longer. He knew he would have to cum before much more time had passed, but he wanted to continue holding back until Angel had cum again. Part of this was pride in is own sexual prowess, but the largest part was the desire to give a sweet T-girl, such as his partner that night, the best time he could. He continued fondling her breasts and fucking up to meet her strokes, which was hardly an onerous chore.

She truly loved the sensation of Bob's big cock plunging into her pussy as she raised and lowered her body. With every stroke into her, the thick shaft spread the opening and expanded the attached channel better than any man had ever done. The pleasure bumps on the condom, which was stretched over his big, black cock, sent continuous jolts of ecstasy all through her body with every movement. Her clit, which had been stirring for several minutes, slowly continued rising and stiffening until it was standing up straight against her belly, and as hard as the cock that was going in and out of her pussy.

He watched its movements smiled when he saw it was fully erect. Bob knew he would be cumming in a few minutes, but very much wanted to bring Angel to another climax first. Once again, he took her clit, still sticky with her semen from her previous orgasms, in his right hand and started stroking it in unison with her movements as she continued engulfing his shaft in her pussy and releasing. His other hand continued fondling her luscious breasts, switching back and forth between the twin beauties.

"Uh! Uh!" Angel whimpered, as she started moving up and down faster, taking his cock all the way into her pussy with every stroke, as he rammed up to meet her. The Aqualube was still working perfectly, and there was no friction, just tightness, as his cock squeezed in and out, with the muscles of her pussy rippling around it. "Ohhhh," she sighed, trembling, as a great fountain of pleasure welled up inside her from everywhere in her body.

"AH!" Angel cried out in joy. She stopped moving, with Bob's cock imbedded all the way inside her pussy, while he continued pumping her clit, but faster. The first spurt of semen shot out to glisten on his dark belly, but his hand didn't slow down. The second and third joined it, but his hand still didn't stop until he felt her clit starting to become flaccid.

"My turn now, Angel Girl," he told the very happy woman who was still crouched over him. Bob placed his hands on her hips and began rapidly raising and lowering her body while jamming his cock in and out of her pussy. After less than a minute, the volcano that had been steadily growing inside him erupted, and his first gob of cum gushed into his condom. Like Angel, he was not content with ejaculating only one time,, and he continued fucking up into her until his condom had been filled with three more spurts. Finally, he was through, and relaxed, nestling his head and back and shoulders into the pillows.

Angel was tired, but there was still something she wanted to do and something that needed to be done. After a few minutes of resting on top of him, she leaned forward and placed her hands on Bob's chest. He divined what she wanted to do, and held onto her upper arms, while she let herself fall slowly to the side. Bob stayed with her, rolling over onto his hip, until they ended up facing each other, big smiles on both their faces from the tremendous pleasure they had just finished sharing. They stayed that way while Bob's huge cock softened, until it slipped out of Angel's pussy.

When she had rested enough after her third orgasm, Angel started to do the thing that needed to be done. She sat up and carefully unrolled the condom from Bob's cock and set it aside. The task would be completed after she finished doing the thing she wanted to do, which was licking all the semen from her partner. While she held the shaft with both hands, her tongue, as if savoring an erotic lollipop, stroked up from his scrotum to the head, sluicing all his cum into her mouth. It was delicious, with a certain exotic tang that was new to her.

After licking everything off the bottom, her busy tongue mopped all the cum from the sides and top. Apparently, Bob had put everything into his one great climax, because his cock was actually softening even as she caressed it with her tongue. By the time she had finished licking off the head, she was able to slide that part, at least, into her mouth and suck on it. She could even taste the fresh cum that was oozing from the slit on the end, so she placed a thumb at the base, right in front of the scrotum with the fingers of that hand on the upper side of his softening shaft. With the head inside her mouth, she brought her hand toward her lips, and felt and tasted more of the viscous fluid oozing onto her tongue.

When her hand was right at the ridge and she was sure there was no more of his delicious cum inside, she took his cock from her mouth and licked off everything that was on the head. After relishing the treat, she resumed taking care of the things that needed doing. Gingerly, she picked up the condom and took it to the bathroom to drop it into the toilet. After taking care of her other needs, including washing her hands and face, she returned, still naked, to where Bob was reclining on the bed. Equally lacking in attire, he headed for the bathroom while Angel looked with delight on his brawny back and shoulders and the ass that had done such a superb job of driving his big cock in and out of her.

There had never been any real doubt that Bob would be staying the night, and he and Angel cuddled nakedly together in the bed the way she liked to do. With their heads on the same pillow, he snuggled up tightly against her back, loving the feel of her very feminine curves against his body and the way her succulent breasts filled his hands. She loved the way his hands felt too, and was already looking forward to the erectness of his cock in the morning.

"Goodnight, Bob. Pleasant dreams."

"In bed with you, Angel Girl, that's the only kind I could possibly have."

Tired and completely satisfied from the great sex they had shared, they both quickly fell asleep.

In the morning, when Angel awoke, her pussy was sore, but it was a good soreness, much like it had been right after she lost her virginity. Her clit was hard with morning wood, so she climbed out of the bed, limped to the bathroom and sat down to relieve herself. As usual, there was some difficulty, because of her hard clit, but Angel made a point of being female in every way she could, including the way she urinated.

After flushing the toilet, she washed her face and hands and brushed her hair before returning, still naked, to the bedroom, where Bob was sitting up and smiling at her. His cock was fully erect again, and Angel lay next to him, kissed it, and held it in her hand, marveling once more at its size, but wondered what she could do with it. It was too big for her mouth, and she was reluctant to take it into her sore pussy again. She could have licked it, but that was not really a satisfying way to bring a man to a climax.

Before anybody could do anything else, Bob had to go to the bathroom for the same reason as Angel had and, when he returned, his cock appeared to be just as big and even harder. He lay back down, and she once again took his erection in her hand, but this time, she started using her tongue to caress the head and around the ridge.

"Your cock is incredible, and I would really love to do more, but it's too big for me to fit in my mouth, and my pussy is still sore from last night. It was worth it, because I have never had a night like that, but I might be out of action for a while."

"I know what you mean, Angel Girl, and I've been with T-girls who had this problem before. I know what to do about it, and I really want to do it for you."

"You do? Then, let's do it."

"Of course. But first, we have to take a shower together. And bring another rubber."

That was fine with Angel. She took another extra-large condom from the dresser drawer, and the naked man and woman entered the bathroom together, where she turned on the shower to get it warmed up. She always enjoyed taking showers with men, usually as a preliminary to sex, and she wondered what Bob was going to do. One thing she really hoped he would do was to eat her pussy. Its soreness wouldn't prevent her from relishing that specific attention, but she would never ask a man to do that, not even right after a shower.

Angel quickly washed him first, spending much of the time on his cock, which grew bigger and harder as she played with it. She really hoped he would be able to do something about her sore pussy. She had extremely pleasant memories of the hard, thick shaft she was fondling, and the marvelous things it had done for her the previous night, and she wanted more of it. After she was through scrubbing Bob, it was his turn to wash her.

What he wanted to do at first was pretty ordinary, but fun. He washed her breasts, followed by rinsing them and licking and kissing her nipples. His oral attentions, combined with her erotic memories of the previous night, started stiffening her clit, which Bob noticed when he washed her there too. He followed that by quickly laving her legs and feet, kneeling on the floor to do it right. When he was finished with her front and everything below her pussy, he stood up again.

"Okay, Angel Girl, turn around and let me get your back."

Methodically, Bob used the soap and washcloth on her shoulders and upper back, reaching around to fondle her breasts some more, happily noting how erect her nipples were. From that and the rigidity of her clit, he knew that Angel was sexually aroused again. Bob wanted to alleviate the problem that was still hindering their mutual pleasure and, as he had told her, he knew how to do it. Not only would it lead to more exquisite sexual pleasure for Angel and him, doing it would be extremely pleasurable for both of them.

"Lean forward and hold onto that bar," he instructed Angel, pointing at the chrome safety bar that was fastened to the wall.

For safety's sake, the management had included bars of that sort in every shower in the block of flats, and Angel usually held onto it for support while washing her feet. When she leaned forward, Bob knelt behind her and continued with the cleansing of her lower back and buttocks, especially the part that curved under and merged with her thighs. He was careful in the way he touched her, and Angel marveled again at how gentle such a big man could be. Once he had finished every other part of her body, he was ready to wash the place where the lovely T-girl was sore, so he could begin the needed therapy.

"Keep leaning forward, but reach back here and hold yourself open," he instructed her further.

While Angel did as he asked, Bob carefully soaped his fingers and laved the inside of the cheeks she was spreading for him. As when he had lubricated her pussy the night before, he couldn't help thinking about how smooth and soft her skin was, and how creamy white. He used only the tips of his fingers, rather than the cloth, because he wanted to avoid even the minor abrasiveness of the terrycloth. After meticulously washing all around the puckered area, he rinsed off the soap by using his hand to direct the spray of water from the shower. With the rinsing finished, he was ready to start washing where he knew the soreness would be centered, and that would be followed by the therapy he planned.

On the previous night, that part of her body had been a lovely soft pink, but that morning it was bright red, almost glowing. After soaping only the pad of his right index finger, he began slowly washing where she was obviously sore.

"Oooo," Angel murmured.

"I'm sorry, Angel girl, but I have to go over the whole area. I'll try to be as gentle as I can."

"I know you will. Keep going; it feels better already."

Bob did keep going, washing off the entire puckered area where the redness was. He was as thorough as possible, and when he was done with that part, he inserted his index finger to wash the inside, still being careful to touch the lining of her pussy with the pad only. Angel was somewhat distended from the extensive fucking hey had done the night before, and he was able to easily make the insertion. With the finger inside her, the T-girl murmured again, but this time it sounded more like she was expressing pleasure, which she was.

"Does that still hurt?"

"It's still sore, but, just a little. Actually, it's starting to feel pretty good now."

"I'm glad, but it will feel a lot better when I'm done with your therapy."

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,138 Followers