Angel Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minutes later, the washing was done, and Bob rinsed Angel's pussy using deflected water again. He even guided the spray inside her to where his finger had been, wanting to eliminate all the soap. When the rinsing was done to his satisfaction, he turned off the water.

"I'm ready to start treating you now. If you need to keep your balance, hold onto the bar."

Bob leaned forward and, starting with the top of the cleft, began licking down the inside of one cheek. The skin felt even softer and smoother to his tongue than it had to his soapy finger. She murmured again but Bob knew that Angel was expressing pleasure this time. He was enjoying it very much also, and it got even better by the time he had spent a few minutes licking down the inside of one cheek to below the soreness. Pushing his face more snugly against her, his tongue snaked out to caress her smooth crotch also.

He still hadn't gotten to the affected part of Angel's pussy, but neither she nor Bob were at all impatient or had any objections. She arched her back, presenting herself to him a little better, and he tilted his neck so he could lick her entire crotch and the tops of the insides of her thighs, before starting up the other cheek. Once again, he skirted the puckered area where she was most sore and licked his way back up to where he had started. He was applying quite a bit of pressure with his tongue on that part of her pussy, because it was more fun for both of them, but his actions were also starting the healing process.

"Bob, that feels better already," Angel murmured happily. "But don't stop."

"I won't." His response was muffled, and was probably not understood, because his therapeutic tongue was already slowly caressing its way down to where its magic most needed to be worked. When he reached where the puckering began on Angel's pussy, which was also where the redness started, his touch became lighter, almost feathery, and his mouth stayed a long time in the place where he put it.

Shivers of delight coursed through her body from where Bob's tongue was stroking her, and Angel could almost feel the soreness fading away. Her clit was fully erect by then, and in need of attention. She wondered if Bob would do that for her and bring her to a climax even while curing the soreness of her pussy. She hoped so, but would be reluctant to ask her while he was already being so good to her.

Bob really loved eating Angel's beautiful pussy, as he knew he would. She continued holding her cheeks apart to aid his ministrations, but he was sure she would soon need to hold onto the safety bar in order to remain on her feet. Her body had already started squirming in front of him, and thrusting back against his face, as the soreness that he had caused was replaced by ripples of pleasure from what he was doing to alleviate it. He even expected her to climax from the skilled application of his tongue and lips. When he reached around her hip to touch her intimately, he noticed that her clit was hard, as was his cock, which he hoped would be inside Angel's pussy shortly after the therapy was complete. If she was reluctant to do that, for fear of becoming sore again, he would settle for a hand job from her and cum while he used his fingers in her pussy to bring her to another orgasm.

While Bob's agile tongue alleviated her soreness and circled the puckered area of her pussy, Angel's arousal steadily increased. At first, she had squirmed under his ministrations. Ten minutes later, as her pleasure mounted and her clit was fully erect, she began fucking back against his face. After another ten minutes, during which time his tongue had completed several circuits of her sore rosebud itself, her whole body was writhing in front of Bob, while her hips swiveled, thrusting her feet against the shower floor. By this time, her clit was throbbing, and so hard it was curved up close to her belly and was bouncing up and down like a diving board.

Although great fun, the lessening of control over her body caused Angel some worry. The floor of the shower was coated with material to make it less slippery, but a film of soapy water could reduce the effectiveness of that material. With her body and her feet moving the way they were, there was a possibility she could fall, possibly hurting herself and Bob. She remembered what he had said about the safety bar, and reached out to take a tight grip on it. That was better, and she felt more secure and able to give herself over totally to reveling in what the Jamaican's highly skilled tongue was doing for her pussy.

It was doing better and better things. The soreness had completely disappeared, and all she could feel were waves of pleasure gushing through her body from the path of Bob's tongue. He had become the one holding her cheeks open, and his magical organ was caressing up and down and across her rosebud. Angel moaned blissfully from the incredible new sensations. He wasn't the first man to eat her pussy, but he was giving her more pleasure than anybody else ever had, and she was certain she was going to cum from it.

Bob heard her and smiled. Still holding her cheeks apart with his thumbs, he drew his head back to observe the progress he was making with her pussy. Once again, it was a beautiful sight. The redness had completely disappeared, to be replaced by the lovely soft pink that was the natural color of her rosebud, fading to the creamy white of the insides of her cheeks. From the extensive fucking of the previous night, the hole that his cock had crammed so well was still slightly distended, and Bob leaned forward, tilting his face so he could slide his tongue inside it.

"Oh!" she exclaimed when Angel felt something squeeze inside her pussy and move around, caressing the very sensitive lining. "Oh, that feels good," she encouraged the flexible presence, which she realized must be Bob's tongue. She had experienced having her pussy licked, but this was the first time it had ever been penetrated like that. It felt especially good as the tip curved around, far enough inside to gently stimulate her rear clit.

Her front clit responded by becoming so rigid she could almost feel it trying to burst through its skin. Bob knew it was ready too, and he reached around Angel's hip to take it in his hand. His first strokes were slow but, when he felt the hard cylinder starting to jerk in his hand, their speed increased. While his tongue remained active inside her pussy, he pumped on Angel's clit until she cried out joyously that she was cumming.

The first gob of semen spurted out, most of it landing on the shower floor with some of it staying on Bob's hand. He kept his tongue moving in the warm, pink place that was so inviting, and continued stroking her clit. Two more bursts of her cum followed the first one, and he continued pumping until he was sure she was done cumming. Satisfied that she was, he pulled his tongue, rather reluctantly, from her pussy and stood up straight. Angel stayed in place for a minute while she caught her breath, before straightening up and turning to him.

"That was wonderful, Bob. I really love having my pussy eaten, but nobody has ever done it as well as you." She reached back and felt his cock, almost as stiff as her clit had been, and it reminded her of something else that she really loved.

"You know, Bob, usually after a guy eats my pussy, he fucks me there. I hope that's what you want to do too."

That was his intention, and had been since they had gotten into the shower together. Bob took the wrapped condom from the soap dish where it had been left, ripped open the plastic wrapper, and rolled its contents onto his cock. There was no Aqualube in the shower, but there was plenty of soap. Wanting to keep her skin as soft and supple as possible, Angel used the mildest and purest variety she could find, and the lather would work quite well as a lubricant. After covering his latex-covered cock, Bob inserted his finger to coat the inside of her pussy and added more of the lather all around the hole, which was much lovelier, after his tongue had transformed it to its natural, healthy pink.

She well aware of what was about to happen, and where, and Angel very much liked the idea. "Mmmm. Bob, she murmured. In the shower like this is something new to me, but I think it'll be a lot of fun. Especially with you."

"It will, Angel, Girl. I promise you that."

Immediately, he started keeping his word. Angel kept a tight grip on the safety bar and spread her legs slightly more, while Bob guided the head of his cock to the hole he wanted to cram full. He continued to hold his target open with the thumb and fingers of one hand, while the other held the hard, thick shaft he intended to use to do the cramming. When it was perfectly centered, Bob gave a firm push, and the head wedged inside.

"Oooooo," Angel murmured in delight, as the currents of pleasure coursed through her, from her toes to her fingertips.

Her pussy was still distended enough that there was no pain or even any discomfort, and the mild soap worked well enough to replace the Aquaglide she would have otherwise been using. Angel felt Bob shift his hands slightly, followed by driving his cock more deeply into her pussy. With that stroke, the pleasure bumps that covered the big, thick cylinder started massaging her rear clit, sending more and greater waves of pleasure flooding her body.

"Yes! Yes! That feels wonderful," she encouraged him, arching her back to present an even better target.

Bob didn't really need any encouragement, because Angel's pussy was doing the same wonderful things for him as it had done the previous night. After the next thrust, enough of his cock had found its happy home that he no longer needed to hold Angel open or to hold his cock to guide his thrusts. He checked with his fingers to be sure there was no loose skin or any other potential problems. Finding none, Bob placed his hands on the T-girl's hips and continued easing his cock into where they both wanted it. He continued the same long, slow strokes, until the entire hard cylinder was imbedded in Angel's pink and creamy pussy, and he could feel his pubic hair tickling the insides of her cheeks. He left it like that for a few seconds, while the lovely blonde writhed and blissfully moaned in front of him.

For the first full stroke, Bob slowly drew his cock from Angel's tight pussy until just the head was still inside. He left it like that for a few seconds, until she started moving impatiently in front of him, wanting the thick hard shaft back inside her where it belonged. Equally slowly, he plunged it back in, while she fucked back to meet it, reveling in the wonderful things it was already doing for her. Those things got even more wonderful as Bob held onto her hips and once again slowly pulled his cock most of the way out. This time, he didn't tease her, and hesitated less than a second before ramming his cock back into her, so deeply that his body was pressed against the insides of her cheeks.

Over and over, for a long time, he repeated that stroke. The soap continued working almost as well as the Aqualube had the night before, and there was no friction as Bob's big cock slowly plunged in and out of the delightful and hospitable place it had found. He loved everything about Angel's pussy, from the soft, creamy skin on the outside to the muscles that squeezed and released his cock. When they fucked in her bed the night before, he refrained from cumming until Angel climaxed three times, but he didn't expect to be able to do the same thing that morning. He could feel his pleasure mounting, and decided to cum right after she did, which he was quite sure wouldn't be long.

Angel loved everything about Bob's long, hard cock, from the way it spread open the entrance to her pussy and the adjacent channel to the way it massaged her rear clit. The pleasure bumps on the condoms she always bought made the contacts extra delightful, as they always did. Young as she was, her recovery time was quite short, and she could already feel her clit starting to stir and extend itself.

The longer they fucked in Angel's shower, the more their pleasure piled up, and the stiffer her clit became. As they had earlier, her hips were swiveling again, driving her feet down against the floor of the shower, and she was moaning blissfully. "Oh, Bob, that feels so good," she told him. I think you're going to make me cum again."

He fully expected to do so, and reached around her body to gently take hold of her erect clit. In tempo with the slow plunges of his cock into her pussy, Bob started stroking Angel's clit. He would do both things at the same pace, until he knew her sexual excitement was at its maximum and she was ready to cum, and then he would bring Angel to her orgasm, followed immediately by his own.

For a long time, they continued fucking, while Angel's pleasure built up as slowly and steadily as the strokes of the cock surging in and out of her pussy and the gentle hand massaging her clit. Her movements steadily became more erratic, and her moans and whimpers of bliss grew louder. When Angel new her arousal was at its peak, she murmured happily: "Make me cum, Bob. Really give it to me. I'm ready."

He was as close to ready as he would allow himself to get, so Bob increased the speed of his strokes into Angel's pussy, while continuing to pump her clit at the same pace. Her whole body thrashed out of control in front of him from the excruciating pleasure she was feeling, and the thrust of her feet against the floor matched that same tempo. Every time his cock plunged into her, she fucked back to meet it, his body smacking softly against hers.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me harder." Angel begged him. She could feel the mountain of erotic joy that had built up inside her starting to totter, and she knew the avalanche was only seconds away.

Still holding back, although he was almost as close to cumming, Bob rammed his cock into her even harder and continued stroking her clit. He could feel it throbbing in his hand, and then jerking, until some of the first burst of her semen ran down his fingers. He continued, both pumping her clit and pounding his cock into her pussy, until she ejaculated two more times. When she was done, his cock emulated her clit, squirting three big gobs of semen into the condom, before he was through cumming. They stayed in an upright position, with Angel tightly gripping the safety bar and Bob's hands resting affectionately on her hips, until they had both caught their breaths.

Angel knew that Bob had cum into his condom this time, and she knew what she wanted to do about it. After he slowly pulled his softening shaft from her pussy, she turned around and held it in her hand, still awed at how big it was and at the wonderful things it had just done for her. "We need to wash this off," she said, as she turned the water back on.

The steady stream quickly washed off all the undesirable material and Angel, wanting to avoid wasting the cum that she knew still filled Bob's cock, held the softening shaft upright. She peeled off the condom, dropped it onto the shower floor, and quickly placed her mouth over the softening tip. Holding the head between her lips, she licked off all the semen from that part. With the head clean, she stroked the sides and top and bottom with her tongue, stopping to let it catch the drops of cum that were still oozing out of the slit in the end. After she had cleaned off all the semen from Bob's cock, Angel squeezed out everything from the inside, holding his cock as she had the previous night. It tasted just as good as it had then, and felt just as good when she swirled it around in her mouth before swallowing it.

Soapy water was still dripping from her pussy so, with Bob's very willing assistance, she rinsed that off too. There were several gobs of her semen where she had squirted it and, wanting to keep the shower clean she washed them sown the drain. Clean and sexually satisfied and ready to face the day, they left the shower and dried each other off with the big, fluffy towels that Angel liked to use. Just before leaving the bathroom, she picked up the used condom and flushed it down the loo. She would do more cleaning later; just then, she had better and more important things to do.

Before going to sleep, they had discussed going out to Saturday morning brunch at Angel's favorite neighborhood restaurant. She liked the food, and another of the things she liked about going there with her sex partner of the previous night was showing off to the manager. He was a big, good-looking man in his Forties, and he always flirted with her when she went there by herself. Wanting to avoid any problems, he remained businesslike when she was there with a man for the Saturday brunch, as she would be that morning. Angel was quite sure he didn't know of her status as a T-girl but, if he ever started really chatting her up, she would let him know and, if he remained interested, she would probably invite him back to her flat for some afternoon delight.

Over coffee and bacon and eggs and toast and marmalade, she and Bob Marley Cliff discussed what they had done the previous night and that morning, and when they could do more of it. "Angel Girl, as I told you last night, I have to catch an airplane at eight o'clock. That means I have to leave in plenty of time to get there by six."

His breakfast partner smiled lewdly at him. "It's just after ten now, and that means we can have another four hours in my flat. If you want to go back there, that is."

"You know I do; I have a new position I want to show you. And, I want to get together the next time I'm in town."

"Me too. Here's my phone," she said, writing her telephone number on a napkin. "Ring me up when you get back."

Bob tucked the precious information into his pocket. Besides looking forward to the next four hours in Angel's bed, he was already anticipating the great time they would have when business brought him once again to London.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Bob and Angel did, and as much fun as they will have after breakfast and the next time he comes to town. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.