Animalkind: Loving Tigress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! That's beautiful! I loved it!" Catherine said. "Can you put it on me, please?"

Julie put the collar around Catherine's neck and then she saw it on the mirror. When she turned around, Julie had her collar on her hand and was handing it to Catherine.

"I want to use mine too, from now on." Julie said.

Catherine took the collar from her hand and put it around Julie's neck. They looked at the mirror and liked the results.

"This collar is so beautiful that I won't take it out. I loved it even when I was wild." Julie said.

"Did you know that it had your name on it then?"

"I had no idea of what those letters were. I thought they were just scratches. I wasn't aware of what was writing or reading. I just liked that thing that my owner and mate gave me."

"You thought of me as your owner?"

"Yes! And to a certain degree, I still think. I think I got used to think of you as my owner."

"Well, I can boss you around too, what do you think?"

"No, thanks. But you can expect a lot of cuddling and purring from me."

Later, at evening, Carla arrived at home and was assaulted by the two tigresses upon entering the living room. It was dark, but she saw Julie securing her on the ground while Catherine was clasping something on her neck. When she finished, Julie let her go and she stood quickly, still confused. She tried to reach the light switch but felt a tugging on her neck.

"Pet! Stop it!" Catherine ordered, while Julie hit the switch. After adjusting her eyes, Carla saw that Catherine had a leash on her hand and that the leash was extended in her neck direction.

"What is this?" Carla asked while reaching her neck.

Catherine tugged the leash again. "Bad Pet! You are not allowed to remove your collar! Sit down now!"

Carla felt aroused when she felt she was being ordered. Catherine's voice was so demanding that she just sit down and waited, meowing.

Julie and Catherine felt her arousal and noticed that they were in the right path.

"Pet! You have to be naked on this house! Have you forgotten that?" Julie asked, almost growling at Carla.

Carla stripped as soon as finished hearing that. Her heart was racing and her breathing was shallow.

"Good pet! Now you will learn to walk in a leash. Come with me!" Catherine said.

Carla meowed in pleasure and stood on fours. Catherine led her through the house, training her pet. While they were walking, Catherine was still calling her Pet and ordering her around. After some time, she was led to the bedroom, where she saw the pet house. She was curious and walked faster to see it, but was soon remembered that Catherine was still controlling the leash as she felt a tug on her neck.

"Calm down, Pet! You will see your new bed soon enough!" Catherine said.

Catherine teased Carla a little more and then led her to her new house. She played her part and sniffed the house before entering it. Then Catherine secured the leash on a metal ring built on the pet house wall. Carla was looking at the cushions when she realized she was now a prisoner. She meowed with both pleasure and need. Her dick was throbbing in need and she saw Catherine and Julie looking at her.

"What did Pet do to receive this punishment?" She asked, barely containing the lust on her voice.

"You thought your new house was a punishment!" Julie answered her.

"You are not allowed to touch your collar or your leash, understood?" Catherine asked her.

"Yes, Mistress Catherine! Pet will never touch or try to unbind her from her leash!"

"Good, Pet! Now, as a real punishment, I order you to be at the door of your house until we release you. You are not allowed to stay anywhere else." Catherine said.

"And don't you dare to do anything else besides looking!" Julie said.

"Yes, Mistresses!" Carla bowed her head and than sat down on the entrance of her house.

Then Catherine stood and hugged Julie, kissing her passionately on her mouth.

"I need you in me now!" Catherine said, sexily as only she could do. She heard Carla moaning lowly.

Julie and Catherine started to make out each other in front of Carla, they smelled her arousal and she smelled theirs. Catherine and Julie were kissing and groping each other. Soon they were in the bed, Catherine over Julie. Catherine was biting Julie's nipples and she was in ecstasy. Catherine's tail was holding Julie's legs while she lowered herself on Julie's cock.

Julie felt her cock sliding slowly into Catherine and roared. Catherine growled in response and soon they were engaged on a wild sex. Both of them were growling and roaring at each other.

Carla saw that and was beyond horny. She was also afraid of the two tigresses. They were in a rough sex and were growling and roaring loudly on the bed. They seemed to be enjoying it a little too much. But that helplessness was making her hornier by the minute. She was afraid to touch herself and be punished by her two mistresses. She tried to stand to better see the action and felt she leash tugging on her neck. She was restrained and was so horny that it was not funny. She saw as Catherine and Julie were coming again and again, changing positions and filling the room with their scents.

Carla was about to explode in horniness when she saw Catherine coming into her direction. Julie was still lying on the bed. Catherine came to her and kneeled before her.

"Do you want to feel some pleasure, Pet?" Catherine asked on her sexy and low voice.

"Pet wants! Please, Mistress! Let Pet feels pleasure!"

Catherine noticed the pool of juices under Carla and smiled. She took the leash and released Carla.

"Got get her, Pet! Make her cum again!" Catherine said, inciting Carla.

Carla growled and ran to Julie. She jumped over her and impaled herself on Julie's cock. Almost immediately, she felt a huge orgasm that nearly made her pass out. She was startled when Julie rolled over her and continued to pump her dick into Carla's pussy. Catherine came over her and impaled herself on Carla's cock. Carla had an overflow on her senses. That feeling was amazing. She took the opportunity that Catherine was leaning on her to suck her nipples.

"Cum into me, Pet! I demand you fill my pussy with your cum!" Catherine said in a low and sexy voice.

Carla need no other invitation, as she came hard and felt like her cock was exploding in cum. At the same time, he pussy clenched Julie's cock, which gave a boost to her orgasm. Julie couldn't hold it anymore and came into Carla too. Carla was screaming, growling and meowing loud by that time and then collapsed, still having spasms of pleasure. She woke up a little later and saw the two tigresses at her sides.

"Did you like it, Pet?" Catherine asked.

"I felt like I was going to explode." Carla said. "Then the mistresses released me and I was wild. I wasn't thinking anymore!"

"We know." Julie said. "You were only growling and meowing. You said no words while was being fucked."

"That was the best experience I could ask from my mistresses!" Carla said. "I want to do that again, definitely!"

"We will, you can count on that." Catherine said. "Now, do you want some dinner? It's getting to be a really late one."

They went to kitchen and ate some food. Carla was still in bliss. She never felt that way before. She was truly wild before and remembered everything she did, but she also knew that she wasn't thinking about anything else but fucking. She was so relaxed and at peace now and thought about creating a new treatment to relax hybrid people. She shared her thoughts with Julie and Catherine while dinning.

"Interesting! I think I need some treatment too!" Catherine said. "Maybe we can use the transporting cage to stimulate one of us to be wild and then have some wild sex."

"I don't know." Julie said. "I was truly wild some time ago and I don't think I want to go back there."

"I felt different of what you said. I could still understand what you were saying to me, I just didn't care about anything else then." Carla said.

"Tomorrow I will go wild." Catherine said. "Then you decide if you wanted that too."

"Ok. Now let's go to bed." Julie said.

"If you allow me, I want to feel small and sleep between the two of you." Carla said.

"You deserved that tonight, Pet!" Catherine said.

They went to bed and Carla slept between Catherine and Julie. They were holding her and she felt small and weak between them. She slept purring.

Thursday, 07h

Carla woke up feeling refreshed. All tensions on her body were gone. She was still between Catherine and Julie. She stirred on the bed and felt their hands over her. She thought about last night and tried to concentrate on the feelings she felt. She concentrated on her body and how she was feeling in that moment. She noticed that she was becoming aroused and started to purr. She felt her penis growing and her lips moistening and started to growl. She felt herself being dragged into a corner of her mind as her wild side was taking over her and surrendered to it.

Carla's eyes opened and she was sniffing the air. She needed to mate again. She felt Catherine and Julie penises growing and lifted her tail, pushing herself onto Catherine penis while sucking from Julie's breasts. When she got penetrated, she meowed and growled.

Catherine woke up penetrating Carla. She heard Carla's growling and meowing and felt her pussy squeezing her cock. She hugged Carla from behind and groped her top breasts, massaging them.

Julie woke up feeling horny and being sucked by Carla. She lifted her tail and turned on the bed, so Carla could enter her pussy.

They made a slow and passionate love. Carla was growling and meowing while Catherine and Julie were moaning. They all came several times until they were satisfied. Carla stopped growling some time later and felt her thoughts returning.

"Good morning!" She said as she stood. "I think I got the hang on this wild thing."

"Good morning!" Catherine said. "And what do you mean? Have you willingly become wild?"

"Yes, I did!" She answered. "It's fantastic on how I felt free while in my animal persona. I think I can use this to develop some kind of therapy to relax. It is so good!"

"Can you will yourself back from this wild state or you need to have sex to accomplish that?" Julie asked.

"I don't know. I think I can try after some breakfast. What do you think?"

"Let's have the breakfast then." Catherine said. "After that, maybe I can try to reach this state too."

"I don't know if I want to go there again." Julie said.

"It's ok. Nobody is doing anything against their will in this house." Catherine said. "I just want to experience what you gone through over the last year."

"Ok. And I recommend just one of you becoming wild each time." Julie said. "I don't want to handle two wild animals at the same time."

"That's ok to me." Catherine said.

They finished their breakfast and went to the living room. Carla was going to try to go wild and come back.

"Ok, I will try to go wild now. I don't know what will happen, but if I can't go back in half an hour, can you take me back?" Carla asked.

"Through sex? Of course we can!" Catherine answered.

"Good! I am trying it now."

Carla closed her eyes and concentrated on her body. She wasn't aroused yet, but she felt like she was floating. Catherine noticed that she started purring softly some time later. Carla felt her mind floating away and her thoughts becoming simpler. She changed her position from sitting on the sofa to lying on the sofa like a cat. She stirred and opened her eyes.

"Carla?" Catherine asked.

Carla looked at her and meowed. Then she stood on all fours and walked to Catherine.

"She is wild now! Wow!" Julie was amazed. "Does she understand us?"

"I don't know." Catherine said. "Carla, can you meow to me twice now?"

Carla did not answer her. She was rubbing her body on Catherine's legs. Catherine reached down and stroked her fur. Carla purred and lay on the ground. Catherine continued to stroke her fur until she had her belly up. Carla started to play with Catherine's hands, pawning them and biting her lightly.

Julie got her ball and threw it in Carla's direction. Carla stood and started to play with the ball like a cat, pawning and jumping over it. She seemed a happy cat and was playful all the time. After half an hour had passed, Catherine called her. Carla went to Catherine and jumped on her lap.

"Ok, Carla! It's time to wake up!" Catherine said.

Carla looked to Catherine trying to figure out what she said. She liked her owner but could not understand what she was saying. Catherine started to stroke her fur gently while calling her name. Carla felt that and started to understand what that name meant for her. Then she became aware of her surroundings again and felt her thoughts returning.

"Wow! That was quite a trip!" Carla said.

"Good to know that you came back! How was your time as a cat?" Julie asked.

"It was wonderful! I feel so relaxed just now! I wasn't worried and had no thoughts about anything else but the moment." Carla said. "I remember playing with the ball and you telling me something, but I couldn't figure out what you were saying."

"I need to feel that too!" Catherine said. "Can you teach me how to be an animal?"

"First of all, are you hungry right now?" Julie asked.

"No, I am not. Why are you asking this to me?"

"You are not a cat! Have you thought about the fact that you are a tigress and that you wanted to go wild? Will you be a pet tigress like I was or will you become truly wild and hunts us?" Julie said.

"I see your point!" Catherine said. "I think you can handle me if I go wild. And I also think that I won't hurt any of you!"

"It will be safer if you just stay in a cage in the first minutes." Carla said. "How about you go to Julie's cage, on the spare bedroom?"

When Catherine bought that house, she had converted one of the bedrooms into a cage to Julie, since the regulations demanded that any wild woman living on a house should have a cage. They have not used it since it was installed because Julie was a peaceful tigress.

"Good idea!" Catherine said. "I will lock me there and then you can see if I am really wild. If I don't control myself, you keep me closed."

Catherine went to the cage, closed the door and sat on the ground.

"I am ready! What do I do now?" Catherine asked Carla.

"You start by concentrating on yourself. Feel your body and mind. Release yourself from all rational thoughts." Carla instructed her.

Catherine felt her body and her breathing. She calmed herself until she felt like she was floating. She felt her thoughts slipping from her and becoming simpler. Julie and Carla were in awe when they saw Catherine change position and lying down like a cat. She still had her eyes closed but soon she opened them. Julie felt like Catherine wasn't at home anymore.

"Catherine? Can you understand me?" Julie asked.

Catherine stood on all fours and walked to the cage door. She looked at the tigress on the door and thought about a mate. Then she saw Carla at her side and thought about her as her kitten. Catherine put her head on the grate and Julie stroked her fur. Carla approached her hand from the grate and Catherine licked her. They felt it was safe and then they opened the cage.

Catherine walked out the grate on all fours and went directly to Carla. Catherine bit her neck gently and dragged her through the house until they were over the carpet on the living room. Carla felt like she was being dominated and liked the feelings.

"Carla, are you alright?" Julie asked.

"Yes! She is being gentle and is just carrying me around. It's kind of fun!"

When they were over the carpet, Catherine dropped Carla and started to lick her clean. Carla tried to leave, but each time she tried Catherine pulled her back and continued to lick her. Julie approached Carla and then Catherine growled.

"Why is she growling to you?" Carla asked. "She was so peaceful before we opened the cage."

"She is warning me! I can understand that!" Julie said.

"Warning about what?"

"I think she thinks you are her kitten! She is cleaning you and protecting you from me!"

"Wow! What do we do now?"

"We wait until she finishes and then we try to get her back to her senses."

"Can't you talk do her in tiger language?"

"I can understand, but I can't communicate with her, we will have to wait."

Catherine continued to lick Carla until she licked all her fur. Only then she released Carla from her grasp. Julie rolled the ball to Catherine and she jumped on it, playing. Carla joined her on the game and soon they were playing with each other. Catherine thought she was teaching her kitten how to hunt that little plaything. Carla was so driven by that that she felt even more relaxed. Some time later, Julie noticed the time and thought about how to bring Catherine back.

"Catherine!" She called and saw Catherine looking at her. "Come here!"

Catherine left the ball and Carla behind and came to Julie.

"Honey, it's time to go back! We have to lunch and Carla has to work now!" Julie said.

Catherine was looking at her with a blank expression on her face. She had no idea what her mate was telling her. Instead, Catherine started to sniff her crotch and to rub her body on Julie's.

Julie knew what she was doing and bent down to all fours. Julie started to sniff and rub her body on Catherine too and soon they were aroused. Julie approached Catherine from behind and mounted her, sliding her dick into Catherine's pussy.

Catherine growled and Julie recognized as a pleasure growl. She continued to service Catherine's pussy until she came; filling Catherine with her cum. Catherine roared and then felt her thoughts returning to her.

"Wow!" Catherine said. "That was intense!"

"Did you like it?" Julie asked.

"Yes! I felt the world from a whole new perspective. I didn't know what were you talking about, but I felt safe around you two!"

"Were you thinking of me as your kitten?" Carla asked.

"Yes! I was feeling a need to protect and clean you. You were my little kitten!"

"Am I still your kitten now?" Carla asked.

"Now I know that you aren't, but I still have good memories of you being one. But right now I feel like eating your cum. Come here, kit, kit, kit!" Catherine said.

Catherine jumped at Carla and swallowed her cock. She sucked it until Carla came in her mouth.

"And what did you thought about me?" Julie asked.

"You were my mate! I needed to protect my kitten from you, since I didn't know if you would be kind to her." Catherine answered.

"Wow! Married and with children. That's something to think!" Julie said.

Catherine just kept thinking on how good was to feel that maternal instincts over her kitten. Deep down, a new need was arising inside of her. She didn't tell them that she felt like she needed to feed her kitten. She needed her kitten to drink from her breasts. She still felt like she wanted that, but she put that aside so they could have their lunch.

After lunch, Carla left to work and left Julie and Catherine alone.

"What do you want to do today, Cat?" Julie asked.

"I don't know. I feel like going back into animal mode, what do you think?"

"Why? Was it that good to you?"

"Yes, it was. Like Carla said, I felt so free that I wanted to feel that again."

"I know what you are saying. I was like that for over a year!"

"Don't you want to feel that again?"

"I don't know! I still regret being all animal and being a burden to you."

"But right now you won't be a burden! We can try to be animals together."

"And how we are going to be back?"

"We can leave a note to Carla and she tries to wake us when she arrives. We can be animals through the afternoon!"