Ann and Meyer's Epiphany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meyer looked at her sheepishly and whispered, "Am I being a cad? I can't help but look."

"You're surrounded by attractive, scantily clad women. They decided how to dress and what body parts they are comfortable showing. You didn't dictate any of this.

"I'm not upset that you're looking at what they're willing to expose. Do you feel any lust in your heart?"

"No. God, no. They're family," Meyer answered. "I'm surprised, astonished, and yes, appreciative."

"When I was younger, I wore mini skirts and went braless. It was fashionable and fun. I liked the attention and reactions I got. The clothing today is different, but the intention is the same. Sometimes, girls like to be noticed.

"It's okay to look. You can tell them they are beautiful. None of that diminishes me. They trust you enough to show off. I know you won't overstep and touch them. Don't ogle them. You can look, and appreciate their youth and beauty as long as you don't lust after them."

"Thank you, and you would rock a thong bikini."

Ann laughed. It was a deep belly laugh. When she stopped, she stood, kissed him, and said, "Thanks a lot. You made me laugh so hard that I almost peed myself. Now, I have to go to the bathroom."

Meyer smiled and stretched out on the lounge. He watched his wife's bottom sway as she walked away and said to himself, "She would look divine in a thong."

He heard the twins whispering. Belle said, "The reason our parents took this long to join us is because they were hooking up."

"What? There's no way they had sex during the day with a house full of guests," Beth said.

"I bet you they did. Look at Mom. She's glowing. The increased blood flow caused by sex is making her whole body appear flushed."

"Maybe," Beth said.

"You can tell by how she walks," Belle said. "The way she rolls her hips. She's relaxed and has greater pelvic rotation."

"That could be caused by Dad's drinks. They were strong," Beth argued.

"Go smell her."

"Ew no! I don't want to risk smelling Dad's spunk."

"Mom will have washed. You won't smell his semen. I bet you can smell the pheromones Mom released while having sex. Go. You'll see I'm right."

Beth got up, went to her mother, and while hugging her, she sniffed.

She hurried back and said, "Oh my God! You were right."

"What's all this talk about sex and pheromones?" Meyer wondered.

He got up to investigate, thinking this was a silly idea bantered about by bored youngsters. He stood beside Jennifer and joined the conversation. He appeared nonchalant as he gave her a couple of good sniffs.

He said to himself, "I smell her floral perfume, but that's it."

He felt his loins stir. His penis moved. He thought, "Maybe the twins are onto something. Out of the blue, I get the beginning of an erection. Her pheromones or something are working on me at an unconscious level.

"Jen is attractive. She always had been, but she's never caused me to have a hard-on. There's something more. Something subtle that is causing my body to react. Pheromones are as good an answer as any.

"I better get out of here before I have to explain a lump in my suit." He chuckled and added, "When was the last time I had an erection? I honestly can't remember."

He excused himself and went to his room. He stepped inside as his wife stepped out of their bathroom. He embraced her and gave her a passionate kiss.

"Mmmm. What did I do to deserve this?"

"You being you."

He kissed her again and rubbed his groin against her belly.

She giggled and asked, "Is that what I think it is?"

"Yes. I want to make love to you."

"That's a wonderful idea."

They kissed and made their way to the bed. They stripped. Ann fondled his dick. His erection was four and a half long. That was an inch less than what it was when they first married. It also didn't have the girth he had in his twenties.

Ann didn't complain. She knew how time takes its toll. She was two inches shorter than she was on her wedding day. She put on a happy face and said, "It's nice to see you again, my old friend."

They got into bed, and it was like they were teenagers. They kissed and caressed. Meyer sucked on her soft breasts as his hands explored her body.

He went down on her. He took his time because it had been a while, and he missed doing this. He also had a practical reason. These days she produced less lubrication. He gave her time to become fully aroused and wet so penetration would be pleasurable.

"Ohhh! Oh my God!" she shouted as she orgasmed.

He pulled his face out of her crotch and watched as she felt the fiery sensation of pure pleasure surge through her body.

She opened her eyes, smiled, and said, "That was a good one. Let's take care of you."

His erection had softened.

Ann crawled to him, pushed him on his back, and took his penis into her mouth. She sucked and stroked his dick until it was as hard.

"How do you want me?" she asked coyly.

She got on her hands and knees, knowing it was a good position for a short cock. She teased, "You've always liked my butt. Take me from behind. Slam your cock into me!"

Meyer knelt behind her and slid his dick inside her.

"Ohh!" they moaned.

She was wet so Meyer was able to thrust heartily into her. He didn't last long.

"Ohhh!" he hollered as he came inside her. His dick quickly became limp and slid out of her.

They crumbled and collapsed on the bed. He held her tightly, enjoyed his climax, and kissed her shoulder. He said, "Thanks. That was very, very nice."

"You're welcome anytime. I love you," Ann said. She rolled over, kissed him, and said, "Thanks for a nice roll in the hay. What brought this on? All those young firm butts wearing thongs?"

"No. I think it was pheromones. I got a whiff, and it got my engine running."

"Lucky me."

They snuggled in silence. Then, got up, cleaned up in the bathroom, and rejoined their fellow vacationers.

Everyone was by the pool, luxuriating in the sun. Their bodies glistened due to sun lotion or sunscreen. All the women were face up and topless. Even Jean.

Ann and Meyer were surprised and paused to take in the scene: the good, the bad, and the disappointing.

Jean was overweight. She had the stereotypical grandmother's body: big, soft, and cuddly. She had big hips, a big butt, and big breasts. She'd rolled down her one piece, exposing her heavy saggy bosom.

Beth and Belle had the next biggest breasts. Theirs were much firmer. They maintained their round shapes, defying gravity. Their breasts were topped with little pink nipples. They reminded Meyer of cherries on an ice cream sundae. The perfect finishing touch for both treats.

Jennifer and Terry had lovely average-sized boobs. They were slightly saggy. They had large dark nipples as a result of birthing and breastfeeding babies.

Josh noticed his parents. He saw their looks of astonishment and said, "Are you wondering if you're in the right place?"

Jennifer sat up and said, "Do our breasts offend you? I forgot this was your first time with us. We aren't hedonists, but we are sun worshippers. Would you like us to cover up?"

"No," Ann said. She gave them a big genuine smile and said, "We don't mind. In fact, I'll join you. In the seventies and eighties, before I became a mum, I used to sunbathe topless. I remember enjoying the feel of the warm rays of the sun and the joy of not having tan lines so I could confidently wear any top: backless, tube tops, or V-necks with plunging necklines."

She pulled her straps down to her waist and exposed the boobs and nipples that her husband had enjoyed a short while ago.

Everyone looked at her saggy pair. Meyer felt proud seeing the other men check out his wife and smile.

"Who has sunscreen?" Ann asked. She patted the underside of her left tit, making it jiggle, and said, "Honestly, have you ever seen something so pale?"

Everyone laughed. Belle held up a bottle of sunscreen and said, "Come sit beside me."

"Thank you."

Meyer and Ann settled in. He watched his wife apply lotion to her supple breasts. The other did too.

Meyer put on his sunglasses, looked around, and thought, "This is nice. When I was a teenager, I could only dream that someday I'd be sunbathing with six beautiful, half-naked women."

He looked around and said to himself, "This is nice. Very nice."

^^^

They had a pleasant afternoon. The adults hopped into the pool periodically to cool off. They reapplied sunscreen and rotated as needed to tan safely and evenly.

Meyer, Ann, John, and Jean spent less time in the sun than those who had a strong base tan and could take more sun. They discussed the joys and travails of old age and retirement.

Meyer was surprised that after an hour or so, he forgot that the women were topless until one would laugh or move in a way that caused their breasts to jiggle or bounce.

As the afternoon wore on, the kids cajoled the adults to join them and play the classic pool games of Marco Polo and sharks and minnows.

Bobby set up the water volleyball net, and they played that too.

Meyer ended up on the team opposing the twins, and he was glad. Beth and Belle were fierce competitors moving and jumping to get to every ball possible. Their tits bounced like crazy.

Ann was also on the twins' team. She wasn't as competitive and aggressive, but she was as entertaining as the busty girls. When she moved, her breasts rippled and jiggled, and the tremors continued for a surprisingly long time.

Everyone laughed and had fun.

Around six, Josh said, "We have dinner reservations at eight. The dress is casual. I'd recommend everyone take a shower and a nap."

The crowd dispersed and followed his instructions.

Ann and Meyer went to their room, undressed, and took turns showering. They remained nude as they rested on the bed, looking at the ceiling.

"That was fun," Ann said.

"Yes. Everyone enjoyed looking at your boobs," Meyer teased.

"Hardly." His wife laughed.

"I even saw Bobby checking you out."

"He did, didn't he?"

"Was it weird being half naked around your grandson and son-in-law?"

"No. Not really. The other women had their boobs out. There was a healthy vibe. We were topless. No one was creepy. It was no big deal. Everyone saw my boobs. During the games, people tagged me and accidentally touched my breasts."

She turned, looked at her husband, and said, "It was innocent. You know?"

"Yes. I think everyone felt that way."

They dozed.

There was a light rapping of knuckles on the door. They woke, stirred, and remained lying nude on their backs.

Bobby stuck his head in the room and said, "Dad, asked that I tell you. We are leaving for the restaurant in thirty minutes."

Ann propped herself up, cursed her bad luck that her legs were spread, and said, "Good thing you stopped by. We fell asleep."

Bobby smiled, nodded, and closed the door.

"There it is," Meyer said. "We've broken the final barrier. We've been seen naked by our grandson."

"My legs were open," Ann said, sheepishly.

"Of course they were," Meyer teased. "My thick rod was in you today. You'll be bow-legged for a week!"

"Ha! You have a high opinion of your equipment."

Meyer rolled over, grabbed a boob, and kissed her.

"Ah,' she playfully shrieked.

He slid his hand down to her crotch, fluffed her fur, and said, "Other men may look. This hole is only for me!"

She pulled him to her, kissed him hard on the lips, and said, "It's been yours and yours alone for fifty-five years. I'm not about to change that rule now."

They chuckled, dressed, and were on time for their departure.

Dinner was a fun affair. Fresh seafood and cold beers in a loud, crowded, family restaurant.

They returned home stuffed and happy. Josh made another summer cocktail. Everyone imbibed. They sat in the moonlight. The grandkids demanded to hear embarrassing stories about their parents when they were young.

The old folks obliged.

^^^

Everyone slept in.

As they rolled out of bed, people went to the kitchen for coffee, sweet rolls, cereal, or eggs. Ann and Meyer were the only ones fully dressed and wearing underwear.

The others were in their sleeping attire. The men wore boxers or gym shorts. The women were braless in cute sleeping tees or colorful cotton tops and bottoms.

"Are you ready for today's itinerary?" Josh asked his guests.

Some grunted. Others said, "Yes."

Jennifer said, "It's going to be another beautiful hot sunny day, so we're going to the beach. We have two Uber vans coming in an hour."

Meyer muttered to Ann, "I don't know why we need to go to the beach. We have a perfectly good pool out back."

"Don't be a fuddy-duddy."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Jennifer, can I help with snacks or lunch," Ann asked.

"No need. We have some snacks and sodas in an ice chest. One of the nice things about this beach is that everything is right there."

"We can rent chairs and umbrellas," Josh said. "There are food trucks and places to get lunch. The Ubers will drop us off exactly where we want to be. So no long walk dragging beach supplies. They have bathrooms, lifeguards, and a first aid station. Everything you could think of."

"Great. Sounds like fun," Ann said.

The Bone family hit the road on time and headed to Haulover Beach

Beth addressed Ann and Meyer and said, "You're going to love this place.

It has a big beautiful sandy beach."

"The park is located between the Atlantic Ocean and Biscayne Bay," Belle said.

"It's a good thing that it's big," Bobby said, "because thousands of people will be there on a day as nice as this. Over a million people visit every year."

"It sounds great," Meyer said.

^^^

They were dropped off at the northern section of the park. It was a short walk to the beach.

"Ah. Is this the right place?" Meyer asked when he spotted a naked dude.

"Yes," Josh said. "The beach is over a mile long. Families use the south end. You can bring your dog to one section. This area is clothing-optional. Most folks will be naked. It's ranked as one of the ten best nude beaches in the world."

"Is this legal?" Ann asked.

Jennifer laughed and said, "It is. This isn't one of those places where the authorities turn a blind eye. This is a county park, and, for over thirty years, it's been okay to swim nude."

They passed a sign that read, 'Attention: Beyond this point, you may encounter nude bathers'.

"Is nudity mandatory?" Meyer asked.

"For us it is!" Belle and Beth shouted. They whisked off their cover-ups, jumped, and threw their hands in the air. They hadn't worn anything else so they were stark naked and happy about it!

Ann and Meyer were flabbergasted as they watched the nude young women giggling and jumping. Their big breasts bounced.

Bobby quickly stripped and joined his sisters. They laughed and frolicked naked. They danced around the grown-ups.

Meyer and Ann observed a few things. The children were very happy and very comfortable being nude in public. They had full-body tans and no pubic hair!

Bobby's cock swung up and down and left and right. The young women's boobs also moved in every direction as they jiggled and quaked.

Meyer watched Belle's and Beth's bouncing breasts. He looked at their hairless vaginas and was gobsmacked that he could clearly see their labia and their slit!

John, Jean, Josh, and Jennifer laughed at the young people's antics. Josh got around to answering Meyer's question. He said, "Dad, this is a clothing-optional beach. You may wear as much or little as you like."

"I'm sorry for surprising you," Jennifer said. "We've been coming here for years. Ever since the twins turned eighteen. They love it. We all do. The people here are great. Everyone is friendly. They are here to enjoy the beach without soggy bathing suits or clothes that keep the sun and the breeze from touching your skin.

"We don't think of this as the 'nude beach'. This is our beach," Jennifer said. "The rest of us have been here before; we will get naked, but that doesn't mean you have to. Do what feels right for you. Okay?"

Jennifer looked concerned about their feelings.

"It's okay, dear," Ann said. "We will do what we're comfortable doing."

"Good," Jen said.

As the grandchildren led the crew, searching for a space large enough for their party, Meyer and Ann looked around. They saw adults from eighteen to ninety-eight. Males and females of all colors, sizes, and shapes.

There obviously was no fitness requirement to be here. Few people were movie-star attractive or in peak physical condition.

At first, Ann and Meyer found that off-putting. Upon reflection, they found it comforting. No one was going to judge them. All people were welcome. A love of the beach and the sun brought them together.

Meyer and Ann relaxed. They focused on their family. Meyer smiled as he looked at the twins' bare bottoms. He liked the way their hips rolled as they walked. Ann checked out Bobby's firm butt.

The kids found them a good spot, Josh and Bobby left and rented chairs and umbrellas. They brought them back and set them up.

Terry, Tom, and Jennifer stripped. Ann and Meyer knew this moment was coming, but still, it shocked them.

Meyer stared starstruck. "That's my daughter. That's my daughter-in-law," he thought as he saw everything.

He turned away and said to himself, "Surely, Jean and John are not going to undress completely."

He watched in horror as Jean removed her top. Meyer, and everyone else, saw her heavy saggy breasts. John removed his trunks.

"There's his penis," Meyer said in his brain.

Jean removed her skirt, exposing her big belly and fat ass.

"They don't have any pubic hair," Meyer noted.

Josh finished putting up the chairs and umbrellas, and he stripped.

Ann and Meyer saw his twig and berries clearly. He, like the other nudists in their party, had no pubic hair. Ann looked at his junk and thought, "He has a nice dick."

Josh stood tall with his Johnson out, took a deep breath, exhaled, and said, "Mom, Dad, what do you think? White sand, fresh air, bright sunshine, and family. Does it get any better than this?"

Meyer said, "This is a gorgeous place and a gorgeous day." He muttered so that only his wife could hear, "I don't need to see all these penises and vaginas."

Ann elbowed him in the stomach and whispered, "Be nice." She said louder, "Josh, this is nice."

Belle and Beth approached their grandparents and said, "Can you do my back?" They held out bottles of sunscreen.

The grandparents took care of the twins.

Bobby asked the same favor of his grandmother, and she obliged.

The kids raced off to the ocean. The adults helped their spouses protect the areas they couldn't reach from the sun.

Bobby and the twins returned to the group, wet, excited, and smiling. Bobby said, "The water is great."

"You all have to come," Belle said. She grabbed the hands of John and Jean and dragged them toward the ocean. They let her lead them.

"Come on," Beth said to the other set of grandparents. "You can't come to the beach and not get in the water."

"Okay," Ann said. She grabbed Meyer's hand, and the three of them went into the ocean.

Tom and Terry and Josh and Jennifer quickly followed.

People body surfed, splashed others, and engaged in horseplay. Everyone had a big smile on their faces. The twins manhandled Meyer.

Meyer thought, "The twins are truly innocent. They're naked and don't care. They play. Their boobs and naked bodies bang into me, and they don't care. They are the incarnation of innocence."

Meyer stopped fretting about the situation. He tickled and played with them. It was all innocent, good fun.

After an extended amount of time in the water, the group returned to their spot and relaxed in the sun. The women looked self-assured. They stretched out without any concern about what a passing stranger might see.