Ann and Meyer's Epiphany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," Jen said. "My legs will be spread. I want deep penetration."

She grabbed a pillow and elevated her ass. Josh ate her sweet pussy until she was wet and ready. He climbed on top and thrust into her.

"Oh!" she moaned.

"Nice," Josh murmured.

They enjoyed this simple position.

"Let's try another position," Jen said.

Josh got off her, looked at the book, and said, "Next is 'The Pretzel-dip'. It's a variation on scissoring. You lie on your side with one leg up. I kneel, straddling the bottom leg. I scoot close enough that I can enter you.

"I'll grab your upper leg so you don't get tired holding it up in the air. It'll allow me to pull you close to me and drive my dick in deep."

"I like deep," Jen said.

They rearranged themselves and soon were huffing and puffing and moaning and groaning.

"Oh!" Josh moaned as he shot his load. He released her leg.

Jen lay on her back and masturbated until she climaxed.

^^^

Tom and Terry rolled out of bed and went into the kitchen. Jen and Josh joined them. The young nude adults had breakfast and, clutching cups of coffee, came to the pool.

"What's going on?" Josh asked as he surveyed the pool scene.

^^^Minutes before^^^

"Babe," John said as he sat up. "I applaud your effort to get an all-over tan. There's another part of you that the sun is missing. You too, Ann."

John looked at Meyer and said, "Meyer, our ladies need our help."

John stood and tossed his towel on the concrete behind his wife's chair. He knelt on the towel, reached over, cupped his wife's breasts, and stood them up.

"Ah. What are you doing?" Jean asked, concerned about being groped in public.

John didn't let go of her boobs. He said, "The sun can't hit the underside of your boobs or that part of your stomach they rest on. Your once perky breasts are sagging and creating this blind spot."

"Oh, I see," Jean tittered. "And you're only too happy to lend me a hand."

"For science," John teased. "Meyer, do you want your wife to be stigmatized by underboob whiteness?"

"Of course not," Meyer said. He dropped his towel on the concrete, knelt behind Ann, and gave her boobs a lift and a gentle squeeze.

Ann laughed.

^^^back to the present^^^

Josh gave the elders a questioning look.

"We're tanning the underside of our breasts," Jean said.

"We want the nice all-over tan that Jen and Terry have," Ann said, "but our bodies are not cooperating. The sun can't get to the south side of our breasts because they sag."

John smiled, shook Jean's hefty bosom, and said, "The girls needed a hand, and we are providing it so they won't have any non-tanned spots."

All the sexagenarians were smiling. Meyer and John were sporting woodies.

Tom slid behind Terry and cupped her breasts.

"Ah!" she squealed.

"Am I doing the procedure properly?" Tom asked. He squeezed her breasts and ran his thumbs over her stiff nips.

"This sounds like an important issue," Josh said in a teasing manner. "I'm all for supporting women." He got behind Jen and scooped up her ample breasts with his hands.

"Hey. Careful with the girls," Jen said, grinning.

The women acquiesced and allowed their husbands to fondle their breasts. The men delighted in the softness of the breasts and the rigidity of their nipples.

All the men had erections.

Bobby and the twins stepped out onto the patio and saw the grownups.

They noted all the men had erections.

Beth said, "What's going on? It looks like Bonerville out here."

John quickly explained and admitted they were being silly.

Jen stepped out of her husband's embrace and said, "Okay, guys. The game is over. Time for you to cool off. Into the pool."

Tom, Meyer, Josh, and John jumped into the pool. Their erections melted away.

"Girls, it's nearly noon," Jennifer said. "What time did you get in?"

"Two-thirty," Belle said sheepishly.

"We had a good time," Beth said. She sat down heavily on Ann's chair.

Ann brushed the long black hair away from the young, nude woman's face and said, "Dear, you look exhausted. Lay with me."

Ann moved over, and the twenty-year-old stretched out beside her. The older woman spooned her granddaughter.

"Poppop, do you mind if I take your chair?" Belle asked.

"You look like you need it more than me."

Belle reclined on the empty lounge and crossed her ankles. She closed her eyes.

Terry playfully punched Bobby in the arm and asked, "How come you don't look like something the cat dragged in?"

"They danced all night long. I was only there as a chaperone."

"You're a good brother," Terry said. She gave him a quick hug. "I wish I had been so lucky."

"I heard that," Josh said. "I was nice enough to include you on this vacation."

"Yes, you did, Bro. Do you want a hug too?"

He nodded.

Terry pressed her bare breasts against her brother's chest and gave him a long hug. She sighed and said, "You were a good brother. You warned me about my first husband, but I was too smitten to listen."

Josh held her tightly. They shared a smile when they parted.

Tom asked, "So any plans for today?"

"The girls look down for the count," Josh said. "How about an offshore fishing trip? A charter boat holds six."

"Isn't it better to fish in the morning?" John asked.

"It is for schooling fish, like mackerel and king fish, but there are a lot of fish in the ocean, and they all have to eat. We'll have beer, a boat, and sea breezes. What more could you ask for?

"My grandfather swore that there was no such thing as a bad day fishing."

"Dad said that often," Meyer agreed.

John, Tom, Bobby, Meyer, Josh, and Terry signed up for the fishing trip. Ann and Jen volunteered to stay home to look after the twins.

Phone calls were made. The fisherman got dressed and ate lunch while waiting for their Uber to arrive.

They were dropped off at the marina and boarded a ship named 'Lucky Strikes'' and headed offshore. They fished in deep water and around shipwrecks. Lies were told, bets were made, beer was drunk, and fish were caught.

No one caught any swordfish, Goliath Groupers, or large tunas. They did get blackfin tunas, red groupers, and some mahi-mahi. The blackfin tunas put up a hell of a fight

The gang decided to bring a few of the mahi-mahi home for dinner.

John grilled the fish, Jennifer made the side dishes, and Josh concocted another high-octane summer cocktail. Dinner was delicious and noisy. There were stories, lots of good-natured ribbing, and some outright fabrication.

Tom was accused of bending the truth. Josh said, "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and Tom's tall tales."

The crowd laughed.

"I object," Tom said. He stood unsteadily. He'd had a few cocktails. He said, "I was born in Missouri, and I follow the advice of the great writer from the 'Show me' state, Mark Twain. He said, "Never let the truth get in the way of a good story!"

"I may have fabricated a few details, but it was for a good cause: to entertain you!"

The boos and laughter drowned him out. Tom threw up his hands and sat down.

Bed soon followed for everyone.

Ann climbed into bed, kissed Meyer, and asked, "Did you have fun today?"

"Yes. The fishing trip was a lot of fun. You?"

"It was a quiet afternoon. I fussed over the twins. It reminded me of when our kids were little. It was nice. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

^^^

Jean and John were busy in the kitchen when Ann and Meyer walked in. The four of them were naked. Jean and John were heavy; their bodies looked round and soft.

Ann and Meyer were slim. Still, their body parts managed to sag. Ann's breasts hung down four inches below where they were on her wedding night.

John looked at the women and their sagging breasts and wondered, "Why is it that Ann's nipples face forward and Jean's face the ground?"

The temperature was already seventy-five degrees. Meyer liked the heat. It eased his arthritis. He glanced at John's penis, and saw a healthy thickness and wondered, "Why isn't my dick longer and thicker? When something is cold, it constricts. When something is hot, it swells and expands. Right?"

He looked at his thin three-inch-long penis and shouted at it in his head, "Hey, dummy! You're defying the laws of physics."

What he didn't know was that a minute before he entered the kitchen, Jean had dropped a knife on the floor. She bent over at the hip to pick it up and mooned her husband.

John had said, "Nice ass!"

He went to her, caressed it, and rubbed her pussy. He said, "If I were hard, I'd drill your sweet hole."

Jean giggled and said, "Really. Is that a promise?" She picked up the utensil, spun about, and slurped his flaccid cock into her mouth.

"Mmmm. I love you!" John said as his dick grew firmer in her mouth. He didn't get a full erection because Jean heard someone coming. She stopped the blowjob and scurried away.

Ann and Meyer entered the kitchen. Ann smiled at Jean and said, "Hello. Anything I can do?"

"Yes," Jean said. "This is our last full day. John's making pancakes. I'm making toppings and trying to use up everything in the fridge. There is fruit to cut up."

Jean looked at Meyer and said, "Meyer, maybe you can settle an argument. John thinks that peanut butter and chocolate chips qualify as a pancake topping. What do you think?"

Meyer laughed and said, "Normally, I steer clear of arguments between spouses, but what the hell. I'm going home tomorrow, and we will be states away from each other.

"I say yes to the chips and no to the peanut butter. To prove that I'm right, you should put both items on the table along with the fresh fruit and maple syrup, and we'll let the people choose. I am one hundred percent confident that I will be proven correct."

"Well," Ann said. "Aren't you full of yourself this morning?"

"I'm confident. Peanut butter is for sandwiches."

"You've never heard of peanut butter toast?" John asked.

"That's the one exception that proves the rule!" Meyer said.

The others laughed at him. Meyer joined in.

The others strolled in. The twins looked like their usual perky selves. Everyone was naked.

Beth said, "I want peanut butter and chocolate chips on my pancakes."

"Me too," said Beth, Tom, and Terry.

Jean, Ann, and John smiled and gave Meyer an 'I told you so' look.

After breakfast, Josh asked, "What shall we do for our last full day?"

"Beach. Beach," the twins chanted.

"Beach! Beach! Beach!" everyone else shouted, joining in.

Jean smiled, pulled out his phone, and said, "I'm calling Uber now. Will you be ready in an hour?"

"Yes!" the room answered.

^^^

The gang went to Haulover Beach. Josh and Bobby rented umbrellas and chairs while the others found a spot. They were setting up the site when people came by handing out flyers.

A twenty-something female event organizer wearing a bikini top and short shorts stood on the nude beach by the Bones' spot and spoke loudly, "Good Morning, everyone! My name is Bernadette.

"This afternoon, we have a treat for you today. In honor of the new sister city relationship with Maslin Beach in Australia, Miami is putting on the festival for which Maslin is renowned. "

She paused for dramatic effect and then shouted, "Our version of their famous Maslin Beach Nude Games!"

The crowd cheered.

"My partners are handing out flyers listing the events. Some are classics like sack races, tug of war, and the egg toss. Others may be new to you, like a hands-free donut eating contest.

"Check out the list. We have events for singles, couples, and groups. If any catch your fancy, use your phone to sign up. We'll text you the details. The games will start at one o'clock. And, of course, there are prizes!"

Bobby took one of the flyers, read some of it, and said, "We should give it a go."

The twins came over, read it, and Beth said, "This sounds like fun. Belle and I are in. We did these things at summer camp. Dad, I'm signing you up for the donut eating contest, and everyone has to do the balloon race."

"Balloon race?" Meyer said.

"You and Nana will have a balloon between your bodies," Belle said. "You have to carry the balloon without using your hands as you run the race. If the balloon pops or falls on the ground, you lose."

"It's fun to do and funny to watch," Beth said. "People contort their bodies. There is always one player who is taking it super seriously, gets mad when they lose, and yells at their partner."

Belle got out her phone and said, "I'll sign us up."

"Nothing too strenuous for us old folks," Ann requested.

The event crew marked off a section of the beach for the games and gathered their needed supplies.

The bone crew had lunch.

People gathered where the games were to take place to watch and cheer the contestants.

At one o'clock, Bernadette picked up a megaphone and addressed the crowd.

"Are you READY for the nude games to begin?"

The crowd roared.

"We've had a great response. Some events are over-subscribed, so we will choose people at random. We will start with a good old fashion sack race. If you receive a text, join me here at the starting line. We have a dozen sacks.

"The first race will be for women, and the second will be for the men."

Bobby, Belle, and Beth got text messages.

"I'm in," Bobby said.

"Us too," said the twins.

Twelve men from eighteen to eighty stepped into sacks.

Bernadette said, "Gentleman, you see the yellow tape. That's the finish line. Good luck. I'll signal the start of the race with my air horn."

The guys lined up. The finish line was thirty yards away.

"Ready. Set," Bernadette said. She sounded the air horn; the contestants started hopping.

The crowd cheered them on. The old man barely traveled five feet before he fell over, laughed, and quit.

Bobby was near the lead. The man next to him fell and took out three competitors.

The rest kept going. Bobby came in second.

Bernadette congratulated the winners and awarded them ribbons. Blue for first place, red for second, and a white one for third place. The ribbons were attached to a plastic chain that she hung around the contestants' necks.

The women competitors got into the sacks and lined up for the next race. The horn sounded, and off they went.

There was cheering and also chuckling. Beth and Belle were doing their best. They were jumping furiously, which caused their large breasts to jiggle and bounce. Their tits swung to and fro, so much so that everyone noticed and smiled, giggled, or commented on their boobs.

Meyer and the family had come over to watch and cheer on the twins. Once the girls started hopping and their breasts began bounding about, Meyer said what they all felt, "Oh, my."

The cheeks of the family members turned red.

Beth came in fifth. Belle was sixth.

The winners were introduced and received their awards. Bernadette pointed to the other entrants and said, "And let's give all our worthy competitors a hand."

They received raucous cheers. People clapped louder for the losers than they had for the winners.

Bernadette noticed and said to one of her assistants, "Find out who those busty girls are. The crowd loves them. I want them in every event they sign up for."

"But isn't placement random? Everyone has an equal chance."

Bernadette sneered at her aid and said, "Make it happen."

Beth and Belle made it into the three-legged race and the six-man tug of war. Josh, Bobby, Terry, and Tom joined them. They finished out of the money in these events, but again their bouncing boobies proved to be a crowd favorite.

The twenty-year-olds were in the doubles balloon race. They finished next to last. At first, they tried to carry the balloon between their breasts.

The balloon fell. They trapped it between their stomachs. They struggled to maintain pressure on the balloon because the balloon was smaller than their combined breasts.

People laughed watching the buxom twosome squish their large breasts together. The balloon slid further down their body. It looked like they were humping the balloon as they tried to hold it between their crotches.

The twins squealed and screamed as they attempted and failed to control the balloon. It got away from them and fell to the sand.

The only pair who did worse than the twins were Meyer and Ann. They lost their balloon in the first five steps.

John and Josh were in the donut-eating contest. Donuts were suspended on a string. The contestants tried to bite them and only succeeded in pushing them away. The swinging donuts were even harder to capture.

People laughed, the participants as well as those watching.

The contestants jumped, trying to catch the moving targets. Penises, breasts, and fat asses bounced. It was a funny sight.

Biting the donuts appeared to be an exercise in futility until one of the players got lucky. He timed his jump and caught the donut when it swung his way. He was declared the winner. He was the only one to take a bite out of the donuts.

Beth and Belle were included in the tissue box game. A tissue box was strapped to Beth's bum. She turned her back to her sister. Belle's job was to toss a ping pong ball into the box.

Belle was only five feet away, and she couldn't get the ball to go into the box. The breeze made the light ball move erratically as if throwing it in the small hole in the tissue box wasn't hard enough.

The twins were fan favorites because they were cute and naked. The crowd appreciated their plump firm bums and bodacious bouncy ta-tas.

"Lordy, lordy," John said as he watched his granddaughters move. Their gymnastic skills were evident as they moved quickly and elegantly in futile attempts to win the game.

The game ended not because any team won, but because time ran out.

Jen congratulated their girls, "Nice try." She hugged them.

"That was an impossible game," Josh said.

"It was impossible," Beth said.

"And fun," added Belle.

"Are your boobs sore?" Bobby asked.

"Why are you asking us that?" Beth said.

"Because you've been running and jumping for an hour, and your breasts have been bouncing like crazy."

Belle cupped her pair and looked at her mom.

Jen said, "Girls, it was fine. You did your best and had fun. Boobs bounce. That's not news."

Jen turned and gave Bobby a hard look.

"Uh-huh. I'm in trouble," he thought. Out loud he said, "Beth and Belle, I'm sorry. I was trying to be funny, and I ended up sounding like a prat."

The gang hung out, swam in the ocean, and lay in the sun for an hour before catching a ride and going home.

Everyone showered.

Ann went first, and then Meyer. Ann was standing naked in front of the mirror when Meyer stepped out to dry himself.

She said, "That was a fun day at the beach."

"Yes. The games were fun too. Sorry, I cost you a blue ribbon."

Ann guffawed and said, "Hardly. We never stood a chance. It was fun though."

"The twins were crowd favorites."

"Let me think why," Ann said. "Not one, but two young beautiful naked women with butts you can bounce a quarter off and big bouncy breasts. Yes. I can see why they were popular."

She lifted one of her tits and said, "Can you imagine me in a sack race? I'd put my eye out with one of these sorry saggy things."

She laughed; Meyer did too.

She turned to him and kissed him. She fondled his genitals and said, "I've been standing here waiting for you. I was hoping you'd take me."

"Gladly. Ah. I'll need some assistance."

Ann dropped to her knees and wrapped her lips around his member. It was short and thin. She was able to coax it to a fine erection. While she was giving him a blowjob, she fingered herself.

"You're ready," Ann announced, "and so am I."

She spun about, spread her legs wide, and leaned over the counter.

Meyer saw her wet pussy and drove his dick into her welcoming hole. He fucked her hard and fast. He thought, "I may not last long, but she know I was here."