Ann and Meyer's Epiphany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does he ever prank you to sneak a peek at your breasts or vagina?"

"No," they answered.

Ann gave them a hard look. They took it to mean a simple one-word answer didn't satisfy their grandmother.

"We have friends who have been spied on or groped by a creepy relative," Beth said.

"Usually it's a step-brother or step-father," Belle explained.

Beth said, "Bobby has never touched or looked at us in a way that made us feel uncomfortable or icky.'

"We don't put up with that crap from anyone," Belle said. "We call guys out when they misbehave. We've slapped guys who cop a feel or pat our bottoms."

"We appreciate your concern," Beth said. She chuckled and added, "Your maternal instincts must have been kicked into overdrive when you learned we are naked around men."

"As you experienced today at the beach, nudism isn't about sex," Belle said. "No one came on to us. Did anyone proposition you?"

"No." Ann laughed and said, "That hasn't happened in decades."

She recalled Bobby's confession and said to herself, "That doesn't count. He wasn't lusting after me. It was the situation that turned him on."

"We've had the talk," Beth said. "Mom's explained to us we need to be careful. Everyone needs to be on guard because some people are bad. She also explained that men are visible creatures, and they will look. Looking is okay, staring and touching is not okay."

"She's also told us about erections. Guys get erections," Belle said. "It happens for sexual and non-sexual reasons. We've seen strangers with boners, boyfriends with boners, and family members with boners."

"An erection is neither good nor bad. It depends on the situation and the man's intent. Sometimes when we have tickle wars or roughhouse with Bobby and Dad, they pop a boner. It's no big deal. They don't want to have sex with us. It's a mechanical response to physical contact."

Belle said, "We appreciate your concern. We've seen our brother, father, Uncle Tom, and Grandpa John naked. We've seen them with erections. There's never been an uncomfortable moment. No sexual innuendos. No being rubbed up against. Nothing."

Ann exhaled and said, "That's great. Thank you for putting my mind at ease."

Ann changed the subject to disguise her interest in Bobby's behavior. She said, "I know I'm old. I couldn't tell you whose music is popular today or anything about current fashions. It seems I'm also out of the loop when it comes to pubic hair.

"I have it, and most of the people, men and women, at the beach don't. Why have you removed your pubic hair?"

"I think it's more hygienic," Beth said. "I feel clean. I like the sleek look. I shave my pits and legs, so why not my pussy?"

"Guys like it," Belle said, "and they're more likely to give you oral sex. Some guys are put off by hair down there."

"That makes sense," Ann said. "I'm thinking about updating my look. Could you help a girl out? Maybe tomorrow?"

"Sure," they answered.

"Great," Ann said. "It's getting late. I'm ready for bed. Where's Meyer?"

Belle giggled and said, "In the corner. It looks like he's fallen asleep."

Ann woke her husband; they went to bed.

^^^

Ann and Meyer were the first people up the next morning. They slipped on their robes and got busy in the kitchen. They made coffee, French toast, and set up a station for their family to assemble egg rancheros.

"Meyer, the heat of the chilis comes from the seeds and inner membrane. Some people don't like hot spicy food. Give me two piles. One with no membrane and seeds and one the way you like it. Be sure to warn everyone!"

"Yes, Ma'am."

The people trickled in. Everyone had coffee and French toast. Some went for the eggs. Josh and Bobby asked for the heat.

"Ann and Meyer, thanks for making breakfast," Jennifer said. She had on a thin cotton tee. Everyone could see the curve of her breasts and her hard nipples through the fabric.

Terry and Jean also had on sleeping tees without underwear. Meyer learned that when they accidentally flashed Meyer. His daughter flashed her pussy when she spread her legs to stand up. Jean showed him a huge cellulose-covered butt cheek.

Belle and Beth looked cute in their rompers. Meyer said to himself, "The twins are definitely braless. It is surprising to see such big boobs on petite women."

The kitchen had a summer sofa to accommodate extra people. Beth got her food and sat on the sofa with a leg folded under her. That caused a leg hole to gap; Meyer saw her tender flesh.

He smiled and thought, "Beth's not wearing panties."

Josh stood and said, "Mom, Dad, thanks for breakfast. The weather report says it will rain after lunch, so how about an easy morning here? We can take it easy and hang out at the pool. I heard the women discussing having a spa morning.

"We'll have lunch out. I'll give you three options for the afternoon a movie, the casino, or a shopping trip. Beth and Belle, the casino is off-limits. I don't care what the tag on your bra says, it's the number on your driver's license that counts, and you're not twenty-one yet."

"Ha. Ha," Belle said. "Give us your credit card; we are perfectly happy shopping.

Beth said, "I bet we will spend less money than you will lose gambling."

The trips were organized. Ubers were reserved with a pickup time of 11:30.

John and Jean planned to have lunch with the shoppers, Beth, Belle, Ann, and Jen. Afterward, they would go to the movie theater which was in the mall.

Bobby, Meyer, Josh, Terry, and Tom signed up to go to the casino.

Terry hollered, "Leave the breakfast dishes for Tom and me."

"Thanks," everyone hollered back.

Beth and Belle went to Ann and said, "We're doing mani's and pedi's and hair removal on the screened-in porch. Are you still interested in cleaning up down there?" She pointed at the old woman's crotch.

"Yes," Ann said.

"Gramps, how about you?"

"I don't paint my nails."

"May I be blunt?" Belle asked.

He nodded.

"You stood out at the beach because of your hairy body. We're offering a makeover. If you're not ready for the works, let me shave your back. You make gorillas look neat and trim."

"If you say yes," Beth said, "we'll throw in a free massage."

"Well..." Meyer equivocated.

"He'll do it," Ann said. "No one should have hair on their back."

"Come with us," Belle said.

She led them to the pool and said, "Strip and jump in. The water will soften your hair and make it easier to remove."

"How are you going to do it?" Meyer asked as he slipped off his robe and exposed his naked body with his three-inch long limp dick to his granddaughters. "I've seen videos of people screaming in pain when they are waxed."

"Waxing lasts longer, but it hurts like a mother-fucker," Beth said. "We shave. It's simple and effective."

"Shaving is painless," Belle. "Your back is flat and easy to shave. I promise it won't hurt. Now, in you go. We'll get our supplies and come for you in ten minutes."

Ann and Meyer jumped into the pool and paddled about.

Bobby and Josh came out, grabbed some of the lounge chairs, and took them to the porch. Bobby came back and said, "The twins are ready for you."

He removed his clothes and applied sunscreen to his bronze body.

Ann looked at her grandson's nude body. Her eyes were drawn to his semi-hard penis, and she said, "Meyer, doesn't he look good? He has a great tan, and the only body hair he has is on his legs. You should let them remove all your hair."

"I'm sixty-seven," he said. "I'm not going to look like him."

"But you could be as neat and clean."

"Do you want me to remove the hair around my penis?"

"You should consider it. Almost everyone at Haulover Beach had no pubic hair. It was a good look. I'm having mine removed."

Meyer's eyes grew big. He was astonished. Ann chuckled and said, "I'm glad I can still surprise you."

The old folks climbed the steps and exited the pool. They reached for a towel.

Bobby said, "Don't dry off if they are going to shave you."

"Oh, okay," Ann said.

They entered the porch. The twins were waiting for them with big smiles and nothing else. By that I mean they were nude.

"Come in. Come in," they beckoned.

Beth and Belle looked great. They were tanned and fit. Their big tits looked huge on their short, petite bodies.

Beth said, "Poppop, we'll do you first. Lay on the lounge, we'll put shaving cream on you, and shave your back. Okay?

"I guess so," he grumbled.

The young women did what they said and, working together in five or six minutes they had done his back. They rinsed him off and applied lotion. They took their time. It was half massaged and half applying lotion.

"Oh," he moaned. "The massage feels great."

"We're glad you enjoyed it," Belle said.

"How about you flip over and let us do the front?" Beth said. "Your pubic hair is long and shaggy. Let us clean you up."

"Okay. If Ann's doing it, I'll do it."

"Great," Belle said. "The process is the same, but since the geography is more challenging we will be touching your genitals. Okay?"

"Yes. I expected that. If I die of embarrassment, I want to be buried back home."

Ann and the twins laughed.

The girls got to work. They sprinkled water on the area and applied shaving cream.

Meyer had underestimated how much rubbing and handling would be involved. His member began to grow turgid. He panicked and said, "Wait! Stop!"

"We've barely started," Belle said.

Beth whispered, "He's getting hard." She showed Ann and her sister his swelling penis.

"Gramps, don't be embarrassed about your erection. It's normal and, in fact, helpful. It makes it easier for us to shave you. You can imagine it would be a nightmare to try and shave a soft squishy object.

"This happens to Dad and Bobby every time," Beth said.

"You've shaved your father and brother?" He sounded like he might be having a stroke.

"Yes. Sometimes Mom does it; sometimes we do. A guy can shave his belly and shaft. He can't do his balls without risking a major accident."

"Can you let my wife take over?"

The twins looked at Ann. She said, "They're the pros. Let them do it."

Beth held his five-and-a-half-inch-long shaft in her hand and asked, "Can we finish?"

"I guess so," he sounded like a man on death row who was being told the date of his execution.

The twins went to work. They were efficient. His shaft was grabbed, squeezed, and tugged. Shaving his belly and upper thighs were simple. The complicated landscape was his scrotum; they saved it for last.

Beth pulled the skin of his scrotum taut and shaved. Belle held his shaft, keeping it out of the way. Beth stretched the soft wrinkled sack so it could be safely shaved.

"Oh," Meyer groaned from embarrassment. His cock was rock-hard and in the hands of his naked granddaughter. It throbbed.

Belle noticed the surge of blood and unconsciously gripped his unit harder, concerned that it might get away from her.

It was the longest, most embarrassing five minutes of Meyer's life.

When the twins were done, they rinsed and wiped the shaving cream away. Everyone gazed upon the biggest erection Meyer had had in years.

"Looking good, Grandpa," Belle said.

Beth giggled at the double entendre. So did Ann.

"Thank God that's over," a red-faced Meyer said. He covered his cock with his hands.

"Almost," Belle said. "Get up on your hands and knees. It's just a couple of swipes more.

He did as they asked and grumbled, "I thought you did my testicles."

Beth said, "We did, and your perineum." She rubbed shaving gel on his butt. Belle shaved him.

Beth tapped on his knees and had him spread his legs. She applied gel to his butt crack and held his cheeks apart as her sister swiped the area around his anus.

"For the love of God!" Meyer cried out. "Is there no end to this humiliating process?"

"Yes. We are done shaving," Belle said as she rubbed his back.

His dick hung away from his body. It was swollen and rigid. The tip was shiny from the emission of pre-cum. Beth looked at Ann, pointed to her husband's cock, and mouthed, "Nice!"

"Gramps, the final step is to apply lotion," Belle said. "Beth and I don't want to embarrass you more. You can do it. Or maybe you and Nana can retire to your room, and she can do it and bring a happy ending to this stressful event."

Beth had another giggle fit and murmured, "Happy ending!"

Ann went to Meyer, helped him stand, and said, "Belle, I think that's a good idea."

They went to their room, and Meyer said, "I've never been more embarrassed. My granddaughters were handling my junk!"

"They did a fine job shaving you," Ann said. She sat on the bed and said, "Don't waste time ranting and raving..."

"Yes. It's over. There's nothing I can do about it now," Meyer said. He sat beside her.

"Kiss me, you fool."

"Huh?"

She grabbed his cock and said, "Their efforts gave you the biggest

erection you've had in years! Stop complaining and fuck me!"

"What? Oh."

She pounced on him, and they kissed. He sucked her saggy tits and ate her hair pie while she stroked and squeezed his shaft to maintain his erection.

"I'm wet enough. Put your cock inside me!"

Meyer mounted his wife and thrust. He slid the biggest, thickest erection he'd had in years into the Mrs.

"Ohhh. What a stretch! Thank you, God!" she hollered.

"Ohhh!" he groaned.

They rutted like newlyweds. Ann insisted on finishing on top. She was afraid he'd blow his cork. She was determined to orgasm after enjoying his magnificent cock.

She said to herself, "I'm grinding my clit on his pubis bone or masturbating in front of him if I have to, to get off."

Surprisingly, they can simultaneously, like they often did in the old days.

Ann slid off him as fire flew through her veins, and her consciousness was transported elsewhere.

Meyer felt light-headed and joyful.

The old farts were covered with sweat and gasping for air.

After a few minutes, Ann began to laugh. She said, "That was the best sex I've had in a long time! That was the cock that thrilled me on our honeymoon."

"It was great. Who knew I was capable of that?"

"Come on, old man. Let's hop in the shower and clean up. You need to get lotion on your sleek, hairless genitals. You turn the water on while I pee."

They shared a shower. First, they washed, then Meyer decided to hold, squeeze, and fondle her boobs under the pretext of cleaning them.

"Mmm," she cooed. She teased him saying, "You know, no matter how much you play with them, they'll never be the size of the twins' breasts."

"Our granddaughters are well-endowed. I kinda like these. You've let me enjoy them for fifty-five years. They're perfect for me."

"Good answer," she barked. "I guess you're not senile yet."

They laughed, rinsed, and got out of the shower. Ann put lotion on her skin. Meyer put lotion on his freshly shaved groin. He said, "You know, being hairless is nice. Everything is soft, and there's no gray hair to remind me that I'm as old as dirt."

^^^

After Terry and Tom did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen, they went toward the screened porch. Through the doorway, they saw the twins shaving Meyer's crotch.

"Woah!" Terry said. She stopped short and said, "Seeing Dad naked is one thing. Seeing him with an erection is a step too far."

She turned around on her heels, and they went to the pool through a door off the kitchen.

The pair stripped and lay on lounges. Tom had an erection.

"Are erections contagious? First Dad, and now you. Cover up or better yet jump into the pool and lose that thing, and I won't ask why you have a hard-on."

"It's you, my love," he kissed her cheek and copped a feel, placing a hand on her breast. They both knew it was from seeing the twins handling Meyer's penis.

Tom got up and hopped into the pool. He surfaced, brushed wet hair out of his face, and held onto the edge of the pool. They talked about their upcoming trip to the casino while his erection faded away.

^^^

Jean and John joined Terry and Tom at the pool. They shed their clothes, applied sunscreen, and reclined on a lounge chair. The couples chatted amicably.

John glanced at the fit young woman's body occasionally. Tom reminded himself constantly that he should only make eye contact with the obese woman.

^^^

After breakfast, Josh and Jen hung around long enough to see their twins shaving Meyer's back.

"They've got this," Josh said. "How about a quickie?"

Jen looked at her handsome husband, nodded, and said, "Why not? We're on vacation. I've got nothing scheduled. You?"

"My calendar shows I am free until 11:30."

"Then you have time for more than a quickie."

Josh grabbed his wife's hand and pulled her into their bedroom. They kissed and stripped and kissed some more. They made it to the bed and kissed and caressed until Josh slid down so he could suck on his wife's breasts. Jen had big dark sensitive nipples perfect for sucking.

"Mmmm. Ahhh," she cooed as she held his head to her chest.

She repaid his breast love by sucking his dick.

"Wow. That never gets old," Josh said, "but we can do better."

He lay on his back and guided her into girl-on-top sixty-nine. They moaned and groaned as they were serviced and they serviced their partner.

"What number are we on?" Josh asked.

"It's early days. I think we stopped at number twelve."

Josh opened the nightstand's drawer and pulled out a paperback book titled, "One Hundred Sex Positions to Try on Vacation". He flipped to the bookmark and said, "You're correct."

He looked at the picture for number thirteen and said, "We're in bed. You're on your back. You rest your ankles on my shoulders while I kneel and fuck you."

Jen giggled and got into position. Josh slipped his Johnson inside her, and said, "This allows for deep penetration."

"Ohhh," she moaned. "I can't do much more than rock. Mmmm. Your cock is rubbing my G-spot."

They fucked that way for a bit.

"What's fourteen?" Jennifer asked.

Josh paused, checked the book, and showed her the picture. He said, "It's called 'Tush Tush'. We're in the missionary position. I am in your ass, and you're supposed to put your hands on my bum, and you can play around with my butt hole."

Josh put the book aside and said, "Darling, have you ever wanted to stick your finger or a sex toy in my ass?"

"No," she answered and laughed. "And I don't like anal sex because you're too big."

"I've never regretted that you haven't shoved something in my ass. We're skipping that one," Josh said. He turned the page, showed her the picture, and said, "This one is worth trying."

"Okay."

Josh stood on the floor and helped his wife scoot so her butt was at the edge of the bed. She lifted her legs. He put her ankles on her shoulder again and slid his cock into her.

"Don't worry," he said. "Every other position doesn't require you to put your leg straight up in the air." He shoved his cock inside her again and said, " I like the view. Honey, your tits look fabulous."

"Oh!" she moaned as he sawed in and out of her. "This is another position where I can't do much. It's you plowing me at a different angle."

They gave it a couple of minutes and moved on.

"Number sixteen," Josh said as he opened the book. He found it and said, "I think you'll like the next one. It's called 'Rocking Horse'. He showed her the picture and read aloud the summary.

The rocking horse is a fave for G-spot stimulation and intimate eye contact. Both participants are seated. The woman sits between her penetrating partner's legs, with her legs just short of wrapped around her guy. You both rock into each other. The female can control the depth of penetration, and the man can hold his partner super close.

They aligned themselves as instructed, and Josh said, "I could gaze into your eyes forever." His hands were on her lower back. He couldn't thrust into her so he pulled her toward him, and his dick slid inside her.