Ann and Meyer's Epiphany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached around and groped her boobs and tugged on her nipples.

"Ohh. Yes! Like that," Ann cooed.

She grabbed her electric toothbrush, turned it on, and pressed her swollen clit against the toothbrush's vibrating shaft while Meyer's shaft pistoned in and out of her vagina.

"Ohhhh!" they holler as they found their bliss.

He slumped over his bride. She flicked off the toothbrush and lay still until his dick and then his cum slid out of her.

Meyer stepped back, took a deep breath, and cleaned his cock with the towel he'd dropped on the floor.

Ann sat on the toilet, peed, and forced his sperm out of her canal. She looked at him and said, "Thank you."

"Thank You!" he responded.

"Are you upset I used the electric toothbrush to help me climax again?"

"No. Whatever it takes. When we get home we will get you a proper vibrator."

^^^

Tom and Terry shared a shower. They washed and then played.

"My what a big erection you have," Terry said.

"A solid seven inches, and it's all for you!"

He turned her around, pushed her against the wall tiles, and shoved the tip inside her pussy.

"It's too big!" she sobbed.

"Not for a whore like you!"

Tom shoved the rest of his cock inside her.

"Ohhh," Terry moaned. Then she whined, "Sir, it's too big."

"Shut up, bitch. You'll take it, and you'll like it. Any more complaining, and I'll shove it up your ass!"

"Oh no. Don't do that!"

They rutted roughly and continued to roleplay. She was the young innocent girl; he was the big brute with a big cock. They both enjoyed the game. They came big time. Tom filled her to overflowing.

Terry rested.

She turned, smiled, kissed Tom, and said, "Thanks for the fuck, and thanks for playing my game."

"Whatever you want. Terry, I love you!"

They kissed.

^^^^

Jen and Josh showered and dried their bodies.

"Hey, Handsome," Jen said. "Shall we do a couple more positions from our book?"

"I'd love to."

They went into the bedroom. Jen flopped on the bed. She looked at his erection and said, "Nice cock. You're ready. How about getting me ready."

She spread her legs and showed her husband her hairless cunt.

Josh dove between her legs and gave her a good licking. When she was soaking wet, he pulled out and said, "That's a wet pussy."

Jen opened the book to the marked page and said, "We're on number 56. This one's cute. It's called 'Side Saddle'. Get on your back."

He did.

She sat on his hips perpendicular to him with her feet off to the side of her husband. She grabbed his penis and guided it inside her. Then she leaned back and supported her torso by extending her arms behind her. Her tits were tilted toward the ceiling.

She did most of the work.

"This is different. I've never been penetrated like this," Jen said. "Your dick is missing my G-spot. It's rubbing me in a new spot. On the wall of my vagina. I like it. What about you?"

"Being inside you is always a pleasure."

She slid her butt on his thighs and moaned. Then she lifted and lowered her butt as Josh thrust inside her.

"Mmm," she sighed. "Nice, but too much work. Let's move on."

Josh grabbed the book and said, "Number 57. 'Crouching tiger'. It's like reverse cowgirl, but instead of being on your knees, you are on your feet."

They got into position. Jen lowered herself onto his cock and rocked back and forth, and she rose up and down.

She said, "I'm not a fan. Your cock is deep inside me. It would be easy to jill myself, but why masturbate when you have a partner? I feel like I'm doing deep knee bends or squats at the gym. I'm looking for good sex, not a workout. What about you?"

"This doesn't do much for me. I like reverse cowgirl a lot more because..."

Jen interrupted him and finished the sentence, "Because you get a great view of my ass."

She shifted from her feet to her knees and gave him the view he craved.

"I love seeing your bum and watching my dick disappear inside you.!"

She gave him a minute of pleasure and hopped off him.

"Hey!" he complained.

"Next," she said. She picked up the book and said, Number 58, 'The Ship'. What's wrong with this book? They must be struggling to come up with positions. This one is like 'The Side Saddle'. we just did. You're on your back, and I'm siding on your dick, facing the wall. Instead of leaning back, and supporting myself with my arms, I'm hunched over sitting on you."

"How do we move?" Josh asked.

"You can't. I have you pinned to the bed. I guess I can wiggle or move from side to side. Forget it. Next!"

She flipped the page and said, "Number 59, 'The Bridge'. Oh, we're doing this just to say we did it. Get off the bed."

Josh stood.

"Lay on the floor and lift your body up," Jen said. "Only your feet and hands can touch the floor."

He followed her instructions.

"That's right, arch your back. You're the bridge."

She straddled his feet and said, "I'm supposed to stand over you. This is complicated. Lay on the floor."

He did.

She stood over his hips and said, "Rise up mighty bridge and drive your cock into me."

"That's ridiculous," Josh complained.

"It is, but I want to do it so I can tell the girls at the gym that we did it. I'll guide you in. Shove your penis in me a couple of times, and we can finish any way you want."

"Reverse cowgirl?"

"You got it."

Josh lifted his butt and body into the air. Jen giggled, grabbed his erection, and pushed it inside her vag. He went up and down a few times. His dick slipped out of her.

She laughed. He huffed and puffed and said, "That was hard work."

"I'm crossing it off the list," Jen said. "Hop in bed and get your reward."

She got on top of him, faced his feet, and fucked him slowly.

"Oh. God! You're such a tease," Josh said. "I love you!"

"I love you too."

She masturbated while she put on a show for her hubby.

"Ahh. Ahhh," Josh groaned as he shot his load.

"Oh. Come on. Almost there," Jennifer said as she rubbed her clit furiously. She got herself off before Josh went completely soft.

"Oh. Ohhh. Ohhh!" she cried out as she climaxed.

^^^

John came into the bathroom and found his wife in a two-person Jacuzzi tub.

"Hello, big boy," Jean said coyly. "Want to join me?"

"Sure."

He got in behind her. She snuggled against his chest. His hands cupped and caressed her large breasts.

"Ahhh," she sighed.

He teased her nipples, making them long and hard. He pinched her pointy nipples, causing her to yelp and moan. He was in no rush. He took his time, playing with her nipples and boobs.

"Ohh. That was nice," Jean said. "Let me do something nice for you. Sit on the edge of the tub."

She moved and he sat on the tube. She grabbed his penis. It wasn't hard enough to stroke, so she leaned forward, took it into her mouth, and gave him oral sex.

"Oh, Babe," John groaned. "You're the best!"

She got him hard and said, "You remember what to do with that big hard cock, don't you?"

"You bet!"

She turned away from him and got on her hands and knees. John knelt behind her and slid his cock into her slowly.

"Ohhhhh" they moaned.

John looked at her big ass and caressed it as he fucked her.

Jean closed her eyes, brought a hand to her pussy, and rubbed her clit. She focused on the sensations. It was enough to get her off.

"Oh. Oh! Ohhh!" she cried out.

John felt her pussy pulsate. He rammed his cock into her more forcefully and shot his load.

"Oh! Oh, God! Ohhhhh."

When his dick slipped out, he sat on his ass. Jean also sat. she slid against her husband. He held her as they enjoyed the afterglow of their orgasms.

^^^

The next morning, it was a sunny day. It changed from warm to hot by nine o'clock. The gang had breakfast. They stayed and talked. They were nude and melancholy.

Beth and Belle hugged Ann and Meyer. Beth said, "I can't believe our vacation is over."

The twins switched partners and hugged the other grandparent. Belle said, "It seems like we just got here."

The twenty-year-olds hugged them tightly and crushed their breasts into them. Ann said, "I feel the same way."

Meyer patted Belle on the back and said, "We will have to get together soon."

He enjoyed her hug as he had enjoyed her sister's. His conscience clicked on and said, "Old man, aren't you enjoying this skin-on-skin contact with this buxom nubile female a little too much?"

"Girls, are you packed?" Jen asked. "Our Uber will be here in an hour."

"No."

Beth and Belle made the rounds, hugged everyone goodbye, and went to their room to finish packing.

Josh, Bobby, and Jennifer said their goodbyes and hugged and kissed everyone.

"You have a nice tan," Josh said as he looked his naked mother over from head to toe. He added, "Mom, Dad, can we count on you for our next summer vacation?"

"Yes," Ann said. "We loved being here." Meyer nodded.

The Ubers came and went, taking the parties to the airport.

Ann and Meyer were the last to leave. Meyer put on his underwear and said, "Wearing clothes feels weird now."

Ann was in her bra and panties. She laughed and said, "It does! Do you want to continue our flirtation with nudism?

"I'm not sure."

"We have a private backyard," Ann said. "We could go au naturale there without the neighbors noticing, and I have an email from Sam and Sally. The naturalists in our hometown are having a social."

"Can I have some time to think about it? I'm having a bout of Catholic guilt".

"What?"

"Catholic guilt. You know that I attended Catholic schools. My teachers were nuns. Their worldview was black and white. Things are good or evil. If you're enjoying yourself, what you're doing is probably a sin."

Meyer tried to imitate a woman's voice as he said, "What do you mean you went to a movie, played sports, or hung out with your friends? Your time would be better spent praying, reading the bible, or caring for the poor. You know, Christ died on the cross for you!"

"That is a heavy guilt trip to lay on a child," Ann said.

"Tell me about it!" Meyer said.

"Take all the time you need. I was raised a Christian, and I was told that salvation comes through faith in Jesus Christ alone, not by our own works or efforts. God's grace saves us. There is no scorecard.

"I believe grace is a free gift that cannot be earned. It is given to us out of God's love and mercy."

"That's a lovely sentiment," Meyer said. "No wonder you're calm. Most of the time, I'm a wreck. I wonder how many Hail Mary's I have to say for having impure thoughts about the weather girl on television."

Ann laughed. Meyer didn't. He wasn't joking.

^^^

Meyer was distressed about the thoughts, actions, and feelings he had during and after the family vacation. When he returned home, he went to church, specifically confession, to assuage his guilt.

He struggled with his confession and ended up giving the priest an almost blow-by-blow account of the trip.

The priest was shocked and speechless. When he recovered his voice, he said, "Meyer, I'll get back to you. I need to confer with the Bishop."

The priest quickly exited the confessional, leaving behind a confused old man.

The End

*

P.S.

Do you want more? I'm wondering what the twins did at the nightclub? Did Ann help her grandson out by roleplaying with him where he is the Peeping Tom and she is the unsuspecting victim? Do Ann and Meyer go to nudist events in their hometown?

And the biggest question is, what happens on the next family vacation?

Suggestions welcome. r