Ar0u5al

Story Info
The results of an interesting experiment.
11.6k words
4.42
31.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*

Maggie Sainz; of medium height and build, with long brown hair that she usually wore in a ponytail, qualified as a biotechnologist after a lot of dedicated, hard work at Uni. She generally avoided relationships during her time there to enable her to concentrate on her studies. Eventually, having graduated, she landed a job with a cosmetics company. Her role was the investigation of newly discovered plant and flower specimens to enable the development of new perfumes (for both men and women). The current project she was working on was coded Ar0u5al.

As a bio-chemist of long experience (she had now been with the company for twelve years), Maggie knew she had to be very precise and careful in her work. A large amount of the project involved recording day to day growth rates and best methodology to engender optimum development of the specimens. Her role was to take the plant samples and nurture them carefully until they flower.

Once the plants reach maturity and begin to flower, she then tests the scent. This will decide if it is likely to be of value. The real scent experts will then take them and make a final decision and if the product is viable and usable, then they will blend it either into an existing product, or begin the creation of an entirely new one.

The new plant Maggie had in front of her, she had been working with for two years. Finally, and after a lot of hard work and far too many failures, it had just this evening begun to flower.

Aware that the plants' display might last for only a few hours she bade her colleagues good night as they left, while she worked on, observing the flower beginning to open.

"Come on my pretty, open for Mummy," she encouraged. And gradually over the space of about half an hour the tiny yellow flower unfolded its delicate petals.

It really was a very tiny flower and Maggie wondered if the plants would be able to provide enough petal material to be of use. Still, the question was moot if it had no scent.

So, she bent to sniff the flower. Her nose tingled, she sensed just a hint of perfume. She sniffed once more and the tingle spread to her tongue and lips. It was not unpleasant, but she was wary as she took a third sniff, concerned that it may one of those "rogue" plants picked up in South America, that turn out to be poisonous.

Maggie suddenly found herself becoming calmed and relaxed and a smile spread across her face. She sat back to admire the plant, which appeared even more beautiful than before.

She was used to the temperature and humidity-controlled environment necessary to nurture the growth of the delicate plants, but today seemed particularly hot and humid.

"My, it seems warm in here," she said (to nobody in particular). She took off her lab coat.

Looking down, Maggie was surprised to notice how much her nipples were poking out through the material of her blouse. It was then that she realised that she was becoming aroused. Confused as to why this should be, she tried to recapture her professionalism and leant in again to smell the flower. This time the tingling was somewhere else. Somewhere very private and personal and she gasped as she felt her pussy beginning to moisten rapidly.

Her professionalism was becoming increasingly difficult to maintain. She wanted to move away from the plant, but somehow couldn't. Her breathing was becoming rapid. She looked around to check nobody was watching and then quickly squeezed her breasts to ease the aching feeling that only seemed to be getting worse. At that touch, her body jerked violently in response and she gasped as she

Felt her pussy flooding like a river. She needed to be somewhere else. Somewhere alone. Placing the protective cover back over the plant, she rushed to the Female Lavatories.

In the cubicle, Maggie pulled her trousers and panties down to her ankles, spread her legs wide and began to masturbate furiously. Ten minutes later she still hadn't come and tears of frustration were streaming down her cheeks. She didn't know what to do, but in her dazed and highly aroused state she momentarily registered that it had started with her breasts. She kept fingering and stroking with her right hand and used the left to unbutton her blouse. The frustration she felt while attempting to unfasten her bra almost caused a muscle injury, but finally it came apart. She pulled her left nipple viciously -- and then did the same to the other one.

This seemed to do the trick and now, with three fingers buried in her pussy and her thumb rubbing across her clitoris she at last succumbed to orgasm.

*****

The single flower lasted only a couple of hours and by the time Maggie was able to stagger back to the Lab, it was already closing, but she could see that there were a few more buds that looked as though they might open in the next few days.

*****

David, the trainee analyst -- almost half of her age - was working with Maggie when he noticed that the next flower was beginning to open. Once again, it was towards the evening and the other staff had already gone.

"Look David," she said. "it's getting late and you should be getting off home."

But David was interested and wanted to stay with Maggie.

"No, that's OK Maggie, I missed the last one and I'd love to see this one open. Besides, I haven't got anything better to do this evening."

Maggie still wasn't sure that it was the flower that caused her previous incredibly strong sexual reaction. Perhaps it was a case of over-working and tiredness but she felt she had every reason to feel a bit nervous and as a result was very cautious.

When the flower opened, Maggie invited David to smell it. He sniffed once and then sniffed again.

"There's a faint aroma, but that's all."

"Any...other sensations," she casually asked.

"No. No, not really," he replied. However, he was too embarrassed to admit that he was experiencing a pronounced and involuntary swelling in his underpants.

Maggie, thinking that it must be safe after all, bent to take a sniff - and within seconds realised that her previous reaction was starting once more.

David leant in again while Maggie was still bent over and took a third sniff. Maggie hadn't moved and breathed in again. Both turn their heads towards one another, lips no more than a couple of inches apart.

The reaction seemed natural, inevitable and that small distance between them decreased instantaneously. They kissed, deeply, mouths open and with their tongues dancing an erotic tango in each other's mouths.

The couple straightened and began caressing. Their hands were all over each other, fondling, feeling, stimulating. But, through it all they remained in close proximity of the flower and so began to feel its full effect.

They broke apart, "No," she said desperately. "No, we can't."

"Can't what?" he asked breathlessly.

"We simply can't, not here!"

"Can't what? I can't kiss you like this?"

He demonstrated. Maggie felt her strength of will receding rapidly and could hardly breath when he pulled back.

"And I certainly can't unbutton your lab coat like this, can I?"

"Ohhh!"

"Or caress your breasts through your blouse like this."

It was a simple cotton blouse, matched by a simple cotton

(unpadded) bra beneath. Her nipples were hard, hard as iron rivets, but oh so sensitive.

"And these," he said, pinching both nipples between a thumb and finger. "I really can't play with them here, can I?"

"Noooo," she whimpered.

"And I certainly can't do this!" He dropped his right hand and plunged it down beneath the waistband of her trousers, straight inside her bikini panties, down into the warm wetness of her pubis. She gasped and would have collapsed to the floor if he hadn't quickly wrapped his left arm around her body. Her legs fell apart, allowing him freedom to probe and stroke. Her eyes rolled up into her head and she moaned as her colleague toyed with the rag-doll that her body had become.

He lowered her to the floor and while she lay watching, unable -- or unwilling - to move, he stripped off his lab coat, shirt, trousers, socks and shoes. David's underpants were jutting straight out, tented by the

biggest, hardest erection he had ever experienced.

Maggie almost fainted when he pushed his underpants down. It looked huge!

He dropped to the floor beside her and while kissing her lips began unfastening her blouse. Within sixty seconds she too was naked.

David placed his hands under her knees and lifted then

separated them. Now spread at an obscene angle, he dropped between them and began kissing his way down the insides of her thighs towards her pussy.

As his lips and tongue touched her clitoris she reached her first orgasm. Previously she had only ever come as a

result of her own efforts and usually it took some time. She grabbed at David's head and pulled his face into her pussy, almost suffocating him.

Once David had managed to pull away from Maggie's grip, he sat up on his haunches, cock sticking straight up and nodding as the blood surged.

Maggie, recovering quickly, sat up and took hold of his dick. She began rubbing the shaft with one hand and cradling his balls with the other. Then she bent at the waist and took the head into her mouth -- something she had never really done to a man before, at least not with the relish she was now showing. Further and further she swallowed him until she had managed to take in almost half of it. She sucked and licked and bobbed her head up and down.

David groaned in pure delight at what she was doing to him, knowing that he wasn't going to last long. But Maggie was single-minded in her task and she was not to be denied in her attempt to make him come. The shaft began swelling and his hips rocked urgently trying to push even more of his cock into her mouth. And then he ejaculated. It was so sudden that Maggie choked as the milky white fluid flooded her mouth. She withdrew and continued by hand, turning her head and spitting the remains out of her mouth.

But David's cock didn't deflate, which pleased Maggie as by now she was desperate for her pussy to be penetrated.

David didn't waste any time and pushed her back down. Maggie took hold of him and guided the head to the entrance of her pussy. No sooner had contact been made, but that he pushed inside. He was longer and wider than Maggie's two previous lovers and it surprised her that it didn't hurt any more -- in fact the little pain she felt was almost pleasurable. Soon he was driving hard into her.

After ten minutes of his powerful thrusting, Maggie was feeling the effects on her back against the hard, wooden floor.

"David...oooh! David, my back...ouch! It's hurting!"

He paused, sat back up on his haunches again while pulling Maggie's hips with him and remaining coupled. She now found herself sitting astride David. The penetration wasn't quite as deep, but it now meant that she could set the pace by rising and falling on his dick.

Ten more minutes and Maggie's knees and thighs were complaining. Before David could stop her, she pulled off of him and stood up, turning around and bending over the work bench. He didn't need an invitation; within seconds he had re-entered her and was once again ploughing her, this time from behind.

"Harder David, harder! I want to feel you really deep inside me."

Maggie was momentarily shocked that she was being this demanding. Previously she had always been relatively passive with her partners. But the flower's scent was exciting her, raising her senses to dizzying levels. She let go of any reticence that she had about using obscene language.

"Fuck me harder David. Fuck me until I come. Really pound my cunt."

Already pretty much out of control, Maggie's words drove David wild. His own orgasm seemed close, but no matter how fast or hard he rammed his cock into her it remained just out of reach. The sounds of her wetness filled the room as he repeatedly plunged in, testicles slapping against her clitoris.

"That's it! That's it! I'm coming David!"

The clenching of Maggie's vaginal walls was almost vice-like, but the grip released and then tightened again rapidly. David stopped all motion and felt her pussy sucking on him, bringing him rapidly to his own climax.

As David's semen flooded deep inside Maggie she felt a new wave of her orgasm, which had already been going on for longer than normal. As she passed the peak, her pussy calmed and stopped it's fluttering, allowing David to resume his fucking motion and finish his own climax.

David collapsed on Maggie's back, still embedded deep within her. Both were breathing hard, both were covered in a sheen of perspiration.

Slightly regaining his senses, David stood back up and slowly withdrew his cock, the sensations making it impossible to go any faster. When he was finally out, he gently placed his hands under Maggie's arms, picked her up and then turned her round. The continuing look of lust on her face reminded him that his dick was still solid and pressing against her pubic region. He bent his knees and pushed up and the head slipped into the already distended opening.

"No, we must stop now!" she said. "We can't do this any more."

David withdrew and stepped back. Her words were at odds with the way he saw her; luscious red lips parted, tongue teasing with its rapid passage to wet them, breasts heaving, nipples hard and pointing -- almost as if they were targeting him.

Maggie wanted him again and she knew that he wanted her, but she was desperately trying to regain composure. She stepped away, heading for the door. She had no plan, perhaps she was intending to make it to the lavatory so that she could splash cold water on her face and try to master her feelings. But David was quicker and as she pulled on the handle, he pushed it shut with the flat of his hand. She turned and flattened against the door as he leaned in and began kissing her once more. She relented almost immediately and opened her mouth to allow his tongue entry.

When David bent his knees and pushed the head of his penis up towards the apex of her legs, Maggie didn't fight anymore -- she simply adjusted her position slightly and felt the head regain entry. She opened her legs and felt him go deeper. She wanted more, so she raised her right leg and wrapped it around his waist (a vague thought of wonder at her own flexibility momentarily occurred to her but was then lost as he thrust even deeper).

When Maggie lifted her other foot from the floor, David used his hands under her buttocks and his body pressing her against the door to keep her in place. For her, it seemed to be the most erotic position she had ever experienced. She was soon encouraging David with language that until that day she had never expected to hear herself using.

"That's it David, treat me like a slut. Fuck me hard. Fuck my cunt and make me come again. Harder, yes, yes, yes!"

She whispered as she came this time, almost sobbing with the joy of it.

David wanted to continue on towards his own climax, but when Maggie's legs came back down on at a time and her feet were on the floor he had a better idea; he withdrew his cock and allowed Maggie to slide down to the floor. He took hold of his cock, raised Maggie's head by the chin and said, "I haven't come yet Maggie."

He moved his hips forward and pressed the come soaked head to her lips. She had very little experience of giving head, but her libido kicked in once more and she greedily opened her mouth and sucked him in. She was able to get almost two thirds of it in before it began to choke her, but David quickly withdrew before driving back in. She put her hand up in attempt to protect from him going too deep, but she wasn't quick enough. On the next thrust, she managed to get her hand around the base of his shaft. That helped, but as he continued to Fuck her mouth she found him getting deeper and her fist was mashing against her chin. To her shock and surprise, when she moved her hand away, David's cock went all the way down her throat. Her eyes bulged as she thought she was going to suffocate, but each time he withdrew she was able to snatch a short breath.

It didn't last long; perhaps a dozen thrusts, before David exploded into her mouth. He withdrew until just the head remained enclosed by those beautiful lips. Even though he had come not long before, the volume of his ejaculation was impressive.

Maggie felt the first spurts hit the back of her mouth and thought that she would vomit, but then the taste wasn't as bad as she had expected. It was the sheer amount of liquid that prompted her to pull away from David, allowing the remaining spurts to hit her nose and cheek. She spat out the rest, but her tongue was still coated and without thinking she swallowed.

David picked her up and held her in a tender embrace. Their respective libidos appeared to be quenched - for the moment.

*****

After their prolonged and exhausting sex session Maggie and David were unable to talk about or discuss what had happened. They dressed, tidied the Lab and then went home, agreeing to talk the next morning.

Half an hour before their colleagues arrived, the pair met up.

"David, we need to be very careful with this. Its obviously very dangerous."

"Obviously. But you were here when the first bud opened. Did you... Did anything happen then?"

Maggie looked down in embarrassment, "Yes," she said.

"But you didn't warn me what might happen?"

"I'm sorry, but I wasn't sure that... well, what happened was purely due to the flower. We can't take the cover off if another one opens -- particularly if it's during the day. Heaven only knows what would happen if the rest of the staff got a whiff."

"But we have to tell everybody. This is an important discovery."

"So, you're prepared to tell everybody what we did last night?"

"No! Certainly not!"

"Exactly. So, we need to keep it quiet. Nobody must know. We need to write up the paperwork and declare that the sample is a dead end."

"And then destroy the plant?"

"Not exactly. We take the plant away and try to grow it elsewhere."

David's head was slowly turning from side to side, not comprehending what she was suggesting.

"We can make a fortune out of this!" She explained.

The word 'How' formed on his lips but before he could speak Maggie continued.

"We need to see if we can grow enough plants to provide ample flowers so that we can use the petals to distil into a product. We will need to buy some equipment, which won't be cheap, but it won't matter when we've made our fortunes!"

*****

The plan was simple, but the execution wasn't quite so easy. The equipment required was even more expensive than Maggie had at first thought and the distillation process itself was border line legal. But Maggie's ability to develop the plant into dozens of flowering specimens was remarkable. However, the process took two years and they had to ensure that everything was kept in a sealed environment. The one time that they made a mistake it could have killed them; allowing the container to boil dry without removing the flame could have cracked it. Had that happened, the remaining residue would have been enough to infect them with a massive dose perhaps a hundred times that of the original flower.

Now, with a flask of the liquid kept locked away safely, they needed to come up with a plan to test it. They calculated that a single drop would have to be watered down by as much as two gallons of water to get its potency back down to that of the original dose that they had experienced.

Seven days later, David had managed to create two large canisters of the perfume, still housed securely within a Class III Microbiological Safety Cabinet. Within this large box, he was then able to decant some of the liquid into an appropriate container.