Ar0u5al

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember when we were looking at those family photos on the cabinet?" She nodded in reply. "We'll, I noticed that there was an outlet just behind it, so while I stood side on and pointed at the furthest picture, my right hand slid behind and just plugged it in. Simple really. Now we just wait until its time to switch it on."

"Its pretty scary just how devious you can be! What about the camera?"

"I placed it on the same cabinet. There were a couple of small ornaments on the top shelf. I took them down to have a look and then slipped the camera between them. I'd already turned it on, so it's recording now."

"OK, well I guess we'd better continue circulating before anybody notices us talking like this."

For the next couple of hours Maggie and David moved around the room talking to people, both together and individually. The one thing that Maggie found was that a lot of the women there found Jacqueline (never, ever call me Jackie) to be the worst kind of snob. Very little was known about her background, but she clearly thought that the neighbourhood existed as a form of pyramid with her (and her husband) at the top.

At 11pm David caught Maggie's eye across the room and motioned his head towards the door.

"Gosh! Is that the time already," she exclaimed, flourishing her watch. "David and I have to be up early for work. I'm ever so sorry Jacqueline, it's been a lovely party -- and thank you for inviting us but we're going to have to go now."

"That's quite alright Maggie, I completely understand." She was pleased that they were about to depart as she couldn't wait to discuss the young couple with her other guests.

David walked over and made his apologies too, then took Maggie by the arm and led her out.

"Well?" she whispered. He merely nodded briefly in reply, while fondling her buttocks through the thin dress she was wearing. The realisation that he may have been mildly affected by the perfume before leaving had an immediate knock-on effect on her and she could feel her nipples hardening and her pussy throbbing.

As they walked up to their front door and Maggie attempted to fish the key out of her clutch bag, David gave a low growl, placed his hands on her hips and ground his already solid dick into the cleft between her butt cheeks. His hands then slid up her sides and the round to grasp her breasts, thumb and fingers tweaking her nipples through the thin material of her dress and brassiere.

Maggie was struggling to find the key, both because of David's attention and her own blossoming libido. She nearly dropped the key -- heaven only knows what would have happened if she had, but as it was she hardly got through the door when David unzipped her dress and tugged the straps from her shoulders. The garment slid down her arms and over her hips, pooling on the floor around her ankles. The bra flew across the hallway and hit the wall as he roughly spun her round and stooped to suckle the engorged buds. She gasped aloud and then moaned as he dragged her panties down. She could feel the cool air coming in from the still partially opened door, wafting across her already slickened labia and it drove her desires even higher.

David suddenly stood upright, placed his hands on her buttocks and lifted her free from her dress and panties, freeing her legs to spread wide as he pressed her against the wall. Somehow, he had already taken his penis out and it was now pushing insistently at the entrance to her pussy. She wrapped her legs and let out a yelp as she sunk down the length of his throbbing cock.

The couple fucked like this for fifteen minutes; but once Maggie had achieved her first orgasm, David uncoupled and guided her to her hands and knees. He stripped off the rest of his clothes and proceeded to enter her from behind, keeping up a furious pace and attempting to get as deep as he could. Maggie came again but this time the clenching of her vaginal walls was too much stimulation for David and he began spraying his seed deep inside her.

They managed to close the front door and make it to the bedroom before the next surge of passion erupted. It was Maggie this time who took the lead and as David lay on the bed she dropped onto her knees beside him and sucked as much of his dick as she could into her mouth. She continued to rub and lick him while playing with his testicles and stroking along his perineum. It took some time and her jaw bad begun to ache when he finally arched his back and spurted his come in a high loop that landed on his chest.

When he was done, Maggie did something entirely new to her; she leant back over him and carefully licked up all his semen.

When Maggie had finished, it was David's turn and he set about devouring her pussy with relish. He seemed to be forcing his tongue deeper than he had ever managed before and when he sucked on her clit it felt as though he was trying to swallow it. Her climax was no less powerful than the previous two.

Exhausted, the couple fell asleep on the bed.

*****

They had calculated that the perfume should fully dissipate in about two hours, but it was almost 3am before David awoke and nudged the sleeping Maggie beside him.

"Its time! I need to go and see if I can get the camera back."

"Mmm?"

"The camera," he repeated. "I've got to get it back!"

Slightly more awake now Maggie recalled the plan.

"Oh! Yes, you're right!" She couldn't quite hide the nervous look on her face -- she was by now having major qualms about what they had done, the consequences and even worse, what would happen if they got caught.

David got up, went downstairs and retrieved his clothes. He took a deep breath before opening the front door and stepping out. All was quiet, but the lights were still on in their neighbour's house. He walked casually, but stealthily up to the front door. He figured that he might have to make his way round to the back, where he knew that the patio doors had been wide open earlier. But much to his surprise, he found that the door in the porchway was slightly ajar. He nudged it open a little and then it stopped, obstructed by something on the other side.

David was just able to squeeze his head and shoulders through and then was able to see what was causing the blockage; a man and a woman were lying unconscious -- presumably asleep -- on the other side of the door. The woman's skirt was pushed up around her waist with no sign of any panties. The man's trousers and underpants were around his knees and he was lying behind the woman in a spooned position. David couldn't be sure, but he though that he may have still been embedded within her.

Carefully, David squeezed through the entrance and made his way through the house, seeing similar sights of people in various states of undress, all asleep -- some snoring gently -- he assumed from their sexual exertions.

It was only when he moved into the lounge that he finally saw Jacqueline. The proud, haughty woman was completely naked save for a string of pearls around her neck. Her carefully coiffured hair was a mess, as was her carefully applied make up. What really shocked him was that her husband was nowhere near her. In fact, Sam was cradled in the arms of another man -- One who David recognised as a neighbour from across the road.

There were three unknown men lying around Jacqueline and looking more closely, he could see that she was showing signs of a lot of sexual activity. Dried semen on her face and breasts and even a pool still dribbling from her pussy. At that moment she moaned and rolled to her right. Coming into contact with one of the men, in her sleep she took hold of his penis and began to rub, it quickly came to life, without opening her eyes she bent forward and took him into her mouth.

David could feel his own erection beginning, not because of the perfume which had by now dissipated, but simply as a result of the pure eroticism of what he was seeing. He stepped around the sofa that the group was on and quickly retrieved the camera. As an afterthought he decided it would be wise to grab the air freshener as well. It was when he turned back and saw that Jacqueline was blowing the man in earnest that with shocked realisation he could see that her anus was grossly distended. She had been indulging in anal sex and it looked as though it was with more than one partner judging by the state of her buttocks. He quickly left and made his way back home.

Once there, David made his way straight to the bedroom. Maggie was asleep once more but lying naked on top of the covers. His erection was still throbbing and he couldn't help himself from sitting down on the bed next to her and admiring her arse. It was much nicer than Jacqueline's. They had never had anal sex, had never even discussed it, but now David had that urge. He opened the bedside drawer and pulled out the tube of KY jelly that they kept there. They hardly ever needed to use it, but just once in a while Maggie would be a little dry and the couple couldn't wait for her natural juices to flow.

Coming to his senses, he realised that if he tried anything like he was contemplating now, a) she would probably wake up screaming and it wouldn't happen and b) she might even kick him out of the house for good.

David sighed and was about to put the KY back when a though occurred to him. Picking up the air freshener, he shook it and peered through the glass to ensure it was indeed empty. Then, holding his breath, he unscrewed the cap and wafted it under Maggie's nose. She didn't move and there was no indication that there was any perfume left.

Curled up in this position, David could see Maggie's wet pussy. He reached down and began to stroke the length of her vaginal lips. She moaned and brought one knee higher, thus exposing her genitals more fully. He began to stroke more earnestly; sliding his digit over her clitoris and occasionally dipping a finger inside.

David made his mind up; switching to use his left hand, he used his right to uncap the KY and squeeze a dollop of the liquid onto his middle finger. He took his time and gently touched it to the puckered brown star of Margaret's anus, before stroking along he cleft. If anything, Maggie opened her legs more and purred in her sleep.

Using another dollop of KY he pushed at the hole. Not hard, just enough for the very tip of his finger to enter. Maggie moaned. It sounded more a moan of pleasure than pain, so David pushed a bit more; the finger tip and first knuckle slipped in. She sighed.

More jelly and this time the second knuckle went in. He continued playing with Maggie's pussy. She was beginning to pant and squirm. Meanwhile David had the whole of his finger inside her.

With his cock now raging hard, David knew for certain what he wanted and he decided that whatever the consequences he had to make use of this opportunity.

Maggie began to awaken when David had inserted both his middle and index fingers and then started a slow, deliberate fucking motion. But by now she was in a very aroused state; not quite at the point of orgasm, but very close. She looked back over her shoulder, eyes half closed seemingly unable to take in where the extra stimulation was coming from.

David's fingers were moving at a blurring speed, both in Maggie's pussy and anus. Suddenly he withdrew both hands.

"Wha...? No! Don't! Stop!" she gasped.

David extracted his cock from his trousers and nudged at the woman's vagina. She rolled more onto her front allowing him to slide all the way into her pussy. After a few strokes he pulled out and played with her. He slid his penis across her pussy, then upwards through the by now well-oiled crevice.

Maggie didn't complain until David held his dick and guided the head at her arsehole.

Realisation suddenly dawned on Maggie and now she understood what was happening.

"Noooo!" she squealed, but she couldn't force herself to move away or try to stop him -- or even to say stop! It was so dirty, so disgusting. She had heard that people did it, but she had never had the urge or inclination. But now she was overcome by the pleasure she had been experiencing and waited, wondering how much it would hurt.

It did hurt -- a lot -- But David went slowly, even though he just wanted to plunge in. It was still hurting when he had pushed half of his penis past the sphincter muscle, but by the time he was all the way into her, Maggie could feel the pain easing -- or was she simply getting used to it? He remained fully embedded, kissing the back of Maggie's neck, stroking her pussy and clit, keeping her libido high. And then he began to move; slowly at first, but then gradually building up speed. By the time he was driving powerfully she had forgotten about the pain as the fabulous sensations took over. She had never imagined that it could feel like this. The stimulation felt overwhelming and she began a long, rolling orgasm that consumed her whole being. She passed out before David finally exploded the contents of his testicles inside of her.

*****

Maggie and David both had to be in work on that Thursday morning, so when they awoke, late, they were in a desperate rush to get to the Lab and had no time to discuss the events of the previous night. Maggie shifted her position while driving a few times, possibly showing some mild signs of discomfort, but that was all. The short journey was otherwise made in silence.

It was travelling home that evening that they began to talk.

"Why did you do that David?" she asked.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. The problem was... well, what I saw next door was pretty erotic and -- maybe -- there was still a bit of the perfume left that had that effect on me," he lied.

"I would never, ever have done that otherwise."

Maggie was quiet for a while, forcing David to begin to worry that he had blown their relationship to the point that he felt he had to say more.

"I can understand that you are justifiably mad at me and that maybe you want me to leave. If that's the case, then I will go, but I don't want to. I couldn't help myself because of the perfume, but I promise that I will never, never do that again," he said earnestly.

Again, Maggie was quiet for a while, but this time she broke the silence with a sigh.

"Its OK David. I'm not going to kick you out. Perhaps it's a lesson that we need to learn about just how dangerous this thing is. It's making me wonder if we should just stop and bury it. Besides..." She tailed off.

"Besides?"

"It was something that I would never in a million years have wanted to do, let alone tried. I didn't stop you because I was so aroused and for once I wondered what it would feel like."

Maggie went quiet again.

Carefully, David asked the obvious question, "So... how did it feel?"

Maggie glanced across at him before refocusing on the road.

"Different to what I would have thought. Yes, it hurt -- a hell of a lot, but there was...pleasure too. Once the pain had eased I found it...incredible. I never knew that a woman could reach an orgasm that way. And it was so powerful!"

"So..." too late, David realised that he had begun to ask the wrong question.

Maggie looked across at him sternly, he felt as though the ground would open up beneath him and took the only defensive action that he could in the circumstances;

"Road," he said, pointing.

Maggie turned back quickly, the moment of tension suddenly and abruptly interrupted.

"I'm not saying that I would, but maybe I'm not saying I wouldn't either. But that would be my call, not yours. Understood?"

"Yes," he nodded.

They pulled into the driveway of their home. There appeared to be no signs of life next door and their thoughts began to return to David's camera. They agreed to wait until after they had eaten dinner before observing the recorded events of their experiment.

They sat in the lounge and David took the micro SD card from the camera and placed it into its adapter before plugging it into his laptop. The laptop was slaved to the 55" screen that sat in the corner facing the sofa on which they had placed themselves.

The first images were of the floor of their neighbour's living room. Then a close-up of David's hand before an overview of the room. As the light dimmed to normal, the hand made a small directional adjustment before David's rear view could be seen making his way across to meet up with Maggie. Much later, David appeared back in front of the camera, disappeared momentarily and then walked back across the room to approach their hosts. There was a brief conversation and then he and Maggie departed through the door that led to the hallway and front door.

Nothing unusual happened for a few minutes and even when it did it was just an impression that people were beginning to look "fidgety" as David put it.

The first real action came when a young couple talking in the far corner Simply stopped talking and the man slipped his hand inside the low-cut top of her dress in order to cup her breast. The drink he had in his left hand was placed on the sideboard and he then pushed that hand inside. Her head fell backwards as they saw his hands grasping and caressing beneath the material. In no time at all, the straps fell from her shoulders and the bodice slipped down to her hips, revealing her ample tits to the room.

People turned to look, but it seemed that this merely proved to be the trigger for their own individual reactions. The following scenes were a complete overload for Maggie and David's eyes. Somehow, he had accidentally muted the sound, otherwise they would have been able to hear a lot more than they could see.

Jacqueline had been talking to a smartly dressed couple, when she suddenly reached out and grabbed his crotch. The unknown woman watched, fascinated as their hostess massaged the obvious erection through the man's trousers. Her attention was only diverted when a pair of hands appeared beneath her arms and began to fondle her breasts. She turned her head and began kissing the stranger deeply.

Yet another male guest had walked up behind Jacqueline and quickly unzipped her dress. She seemed not to notice that she was being undressed as she unbuckled the trousers in front of her. When she pulled them and the underpants down, she immediately bent forward and began sucking him off.

The man behind Jacqueline pulled her lace panties down and knelt behind her. They couldn't tell if he was working on her pussy or anus, but she appeared to be wiggling with pleasure. Soon, he stood back up, whipped out his own cock and drove it quickly home.

Maggie and David were shocked at how readily this seemingly haughty woman had engaged in sex with two men. Not only accepting but initiating and enjoying too!

Although they were attempting to view the video dispassionately - as befitted professionally motivated scientists -- neither could deny the obvious eroticism in the scenes they were watching. They looked at each other lustfully, then back at the screen.

Jacqueline was devouring the cock in her mouth, while writhing against the one in her pussy. Gone was the haughty, disdainful façade to reveal the inner, latent slut. Her body may have been turning slightly to fat, but she clearly had an immense amount of energy, as she appeared to be fucking herself from both ends at once. When she withdrew the dick in her mouth to look up at the owner, a lustful grin could be clearly seen.

Movement to Maggie's right made her look down. David had his penis in his hand and was rubbing it with long, leisurely strokes. When she then looked down at her own crotch she finally realised that her trousers were unfastened and that her own hand was working conscientiously inside her panties. When she pulled her digits out she could see that they were soaked. An orgasm took her swiftly as her attention turned back to the screen.