Ar0u5al

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A third man was now blocking their view of the action. He was naked, standing watching Jacqueline and by the movements of his arms it looked like he too was masturbating. Their attention switched to the scene behind and to the left where Jack, Jacqueline's 19 year-old son was being fondled by a 70 year old neighbour. She knelt out of sight, but they could guess what was happening now.

Their attention returned to Jacqueline as in a flurry of activity the third man took control ordering the man fucking Jacqueline to back away for a moment. She in turn stopped sucking to see what was going on.

The shock of seeing the face of the man took David and Maggie by surprise. It was the local vicar!

Reverend Dickin said something inaudible to the fucker and after only a short pause he flopped down onto the sofa next to Jacqueline. She then nodded, indicating that she understood the next instruction. She sat astride the prone man and lowered herself down onto his cock. Almost immediately the other penis was offered to her mouth again.

Then, the Reverend Dickin moved behind Jacqueline and his plan became clear -- as did the view of his magnificent cock.

"Wow," breathed David.

"Fuck me!" said Maggie. She looked at David, "No, I really mean it David. Fuck me!"

By the time Dickin was attempting to brooch Jacqueline's anus, David was behind Maggie and thrusting his aching and hard dick as deep as he could.

There was a lull in the action as Jacqueline struggled to take Dickin's cock, but her pussy juices had spread around her pubic region and thighs and helped to lubricate its passage. It took maybe two minutes for him to become fully embedded. She had reached back and was gripping his buttock to prevent any movement. Eventually the pain eased and she released her hand, leaving the outline of her fingers and nails in the flesh.

Dickin began to move and after a few more minutes was pounding hard. Jacqueline began grinding her pussy in time with his lunges and the man at her mouth -- having lost patience -- took hold of her hair and started fucking her mouth hard. He didn't last much longer and having started the ejaculation began spraying her face and hair.

The man underneath Jacqueline came next, but he then had to stay there, dick still being milked by Jacqueline while Dickin continued his rear assault. Her arse cheeks were red from where he had been slapping his thighs against her.

That was all David and Maggie witnessed; their own libidos took over in a search of relief in a frenzied session of their own fucking.

*****

Later, much later, Maggie and David returned to viewing the footage. Fast forwarding past the scenes that they had already witnessed, their attention was drawn to the previously ignored background scenes.

They saw a near neighbour, possibly in her seventies, cornering Jacqueline's 19-year-old son. At first, he appeared to be reluctant to respond, but the hand movements between their bodies told that she was rubbing his cock and his resistance soon crumbled. Before long, she was on her knees sucking him off. Her husband, who appeared to be heavily intoxicated watched for a while, his attention seeming to gravitate towards her writhing posterior as she worked on her prey.

The man dropped to his knees behind his wife, staring intently at her arse, before reaching out and fondling her through her dress. Something seemed to trigger suddenly within him and he pushed her skirt up to her waist and began to tear away her panties and tights. He fingered her roughly and once satisfied she was lubricated he extracted his cock from his trousers and rammed it into her pussy. After only a few thrusts the woman stopped fellating the young man and looked back at her husband. Turning forward once more and comparing the dick in her hand she made an instant decision; she pushed her husband back and swivelled round to face him, taking his cock into her mouth instead. She turned back to look at her neighbour's son and waggled her bum at him, spreading her legs as she did so. He took the hint, dropped to his knees and began to enter her from behind. It took him a few thrusts to get in as his cock was considerably larger than her husband's, but he was soon fucking at a furious pace.

Maggie wondered if the young man was a virgin before last night. Probably not, as he managed to last quite a long time. Not that the woman was satisfied; having finished off her husband -- who collapsed beside them and fell asleep -- she then proceeded to sit astride young Alan and quickly brought him back to full erection before lowering her ageing body onto the wonderfully youthful cock that was now at her disposal.

*****

Maggie and David were both sore and tired. The video evidence proved not only that their perfume worked, but just how effective and powerful it was.

"Now what?" asked David. "How are we going to market this?"

Maggie sighed. "We're not," she said.

David raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"What are we going to do then?"

"David, this is never going to get out onto the market. From that first time that we experienced the perfume together I knew that."

"What? I don't understand. How are we going to profit from it then?"

"This is no longer a perfume. It's a biological weapon," she stated simply.

The light of understanding switched on in David's face.

"Oh! The military!" he said.

*****

EPILOGUE

And that was why Arousal never made it to the perfumery counter. The military applications were obvious; attack an enemy and destroy their fighting capability by preoccupying them with carnal thoughts and desires. Naturally, they wanted to carry out some further tests themselves, but the results had obviously been pretty consistent and effective.

Governed by the Official Secrets Act, Maggie and David were not allowed to explain to anybody how they had made their fortune. The simplest answer was to tell people that they had won the lottery. Nobody ever doubted or questioned this.

Oh, and although they had handed over production of Ar0u5al to the military, they kept a couple of the plants back -- purely as a keepsake -- and for personal consumption, of course.

*****