Ar0u5al

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, we need to test this," he said to Maggie.

Her eyes opened wide. In the intervening years they had become lovers; spending most of their work and leisure time together. They had sex occasionally, but their devotion to their work (both career and personal) meant that this didn't happen often.

David had put some of the perfume into an atomiser ready to use. Maggie was a little nervous, but her partner's confidence seemed to calm her. They would be doing this carefully and in a highly controlled manner.

He removed the lid from the atomiser and, taking a deep breath first, squirted a small amount into the air between them.

At first there was nothing, but then after a few seconds there was a very faint aroma. Neither could quite decide what it smelled like, but to both it was very pleasant.

The effect of a single gentle spray into the air was not exactly negligible, but they were both able to control their respective libidos.

However, when he sprayed some on the inside of her wrist and bent to smell it, the effect on David was very much more pronounced. Having held her hand and arm to sniff, he didn't let go and began gently kissing his way up the limb. Maggie could see the large erection that had almost instantly appeared in his trousers.

Maggie managed to release his grip and commanded him to get control.

"No, David. You knew what to expect. Get yourself under control again."

He grinned mischievously.

"I said no, David," she chided. "We need to be professional about this."

He sobered a little although he was still clearly very aroused.

"I think we had better stop for now. We obviously know now that the best effects are from deploying directly onto the skin."

David breathed deeply, making an attempt at control for long enough to say, "Yes, but we only know it works when it interacts with female pheromones. We need to test it with male pheromones."

And with that he sprayed a small amount on his own wrist.

Reluctantly and perhaps against her better judgement she bent to sniff.

"Fuuuuucccckkk!" she closed her eyes and gasped.

David grabbed her wrist and took another sniff. His look of sheer lust momentarily terrified her, but then this very quickly excited her in turn as he ripped open the front of her blouse. He reached around her back and released the clasp of her bra, before lifting off the cups and allowing her nipple-aching breasts to tumble out. He fell to devouring them immediately, while one hand grappled with the fastenings on her jeans.

"Ohhhhh!" she moaned.

David pushed her trousers and panties down to her ankles and dropped to his knees, burying his head into her pubic region, his tongue snaking out to slither across her already slickened labia, delving between the delicate folds and seeking out what currently seemed to be the very centre of her existence.

"Ahhhhh! Fuuuuuck!" she yelped.

Overcome with her own desires and needs, she pushed him away so that he fell back onto the floor, whereupon she pounced on him and pulled at his belt buckle and the button and flies of his chinos. Pulling them down to his knees she attacked his penis - which was so hard that it was maintaining a 45 degree angle from the rest of his prone body - using her lips and tongue, quickly sliding it into the depths of her throat -- Not something she had done since that last experiment with the plant's perfume. On many occasions since she had sucked David, but always more gently and never to a full conclusion.

David's body was screaming for release, but his mind was screaming for her body. Somehow, he reached down and grabbed one of her trainers, quickly levering it off. He then placed his hand behind her knee and pulled. Although she was in a contorted position, her knee came forward and her ankle and foot popped free from her jeans and panties. He kept pulling, stretching her to an impossible angle until she finally succumbed and allowed him to pull her across his body, rotating her so that He was now able to attack her exposed pussy afresh, while she continued to fellate him in the 69 position.

Neither lasted very long, achieving a rapid and powerful orgasm, but neither were spent yet. Maggie turned around and straddled David's still solid cock, before riding him with gusto. Both were still partially dressed but neither had the time or inclination to remedy that situation, being wholly fixated on achieving another climax. Maggie came first, closely followed by David.

After regaining their breath, they quickly removed their remaining clothes and ran to the bedroom, where they continued to pleasure each other's bodies for another hour before finally falling asleep exhausted.

*****

Much later that day, once the effects of the perfume and their physical exertions had worn off, the couple were discussing what they should do next.

"Its bloody powerful still, perhaps we need to dilute it a bit more?" suggested Maggie.

"No, I was almost in control, any less powerful and I would have been able to resist," David replied.

"OK. But that was just between us two. We really need to test on somebody else."

"We'll have to be careful who we choose."

*****

Work at the cosmetics company they were employed at seemed to be interfering with their private enterprise for a few days. They were now working in different departments and usually didn't see much of each other until the weekends.

Maggie arrived home on the Thursday at about 5.30pm, but David wasn't due back until very late that evening, certainly not before 10pm.

When she arrived, she noticed an unfamiliar car parked opposite the house. She didn't see if anyone was in the car, but having parked in the driveway and got out, she realised that a petite woman dressed in a black suit was exiting the car and approaching her.

"Ms. Sainz?" she queried, showing a warrant card. "I'm DC Jenny Gutteridge, could we have a word, please?"

"Er, sure. Come on in," she replied.

Maggie unlocked the door and immediately disarmed the alarm system. Once inside she turned and asked the police officer what this was all about.

"Well, it's a slightly delicate matter. I'm with the drug squad and a neighbour has suggested that you may be growing or producing for supply."

She took out her notebook and referred to it.

"I understand that you have a large greenhouse in your garden that has whitewashed windows, in which you grow things?"

"Yes, my partner and I are biologists. And keen horticulturists," she added unnecessarily.

"And what about the scientific laboratory equipment that you purchased and had delivered..." She referred to her notes again. "Two years ago?"

Maggie had to think quickly.

With a forced smile Maggie explained, "When we're cross pollinating plants we need to prevent contamination from other species. We use the equipment for isolation. They're isolation cabinets."

"I see. Can I see them?"

"Sure, come with me and I'll show you."

Maggie led the woman through the house and down into the basement where the lab equipment was kept. The house was large, inherited from her aunt who died shortly before Maggie earned her degree. She had fond memories of visiting and running around exploring the rooms as a child, so instead of selling the place and buying something more modern, she had decided to keep the property and live there.

Maggie led DC Gutteridge to the nearest cabinet (the one that didn't contain the prepared containers full of perfume) and showed her the two plants.

"One plant is male and the other female, but of slightly different species. We use sterile cotton buds to pollinate, but it's a rare plant and very difficult to grow. The flowers only open late in the evening. We're expecting these to open in a day or so."

Jenny Gutteridge was impressed by Maggie's enthusiastic and detailed explanation and clearly these plants were neither cannabis nor any other recreational drug plant.

"Can I see the greenhouse now?"

"Sure." Maggie led her back upstairs and out into the garden for the short walk to the greenhouse. It was slightly larger than Jenny had expected and it was, indeed, whitewashed.

"Why the blanked-out windows?" she queried.

"It diffuses direct sunlight, which would damage the plants. We also have additional lighting to convince the plants that it's summer. And we have heating and automated water supply."

"Wow! That seems a lot of hassle just to grow a few flowers."

Maggie opened the first door and then closed it behind them before opening the inner door and leading her in. The atmosphere inside was very warm and humid -- the perfect conditions for the young plant.

To her shock, Maggie suddenly spotted that there was a maturing plant that she and David had missed and had therefore failed to move to the Laboratory. What filled her with horror was that a single flower had opened.

Keen eyed, Jenny quickly spotted the flower and walked across to it.

"Its so tiny!" she remarked, before bending to test if it had any scent.

Maggie stood back, holding her breath -- more from the expectation of what might happen rather than as a protection (she and David normally wore full facemasks and gloves in a situation like this).

"Oh! It's um.... Pleasant. Very delicate. I can't quite think of how to describe it, but it's very...pleasant."

She bent to sniff again, but quickly stood bolt upright. Maggie could see her nostrils flaring as her breathing increased in both speed and depth. Jenny turned and looked at the older woman and suddenly realised just how beautiful and sexy she was. Lewd thoughts began to jump around in her brain, such as:

"I wonder what her breasts look like?" and "It's a shame she's wearing trousers, those legs look fantastic, I wonder what they feel like?"

Maggie felt that the look she was being given was almost like being undressed. Too late, she understood that the flower's perfume was beginning to reach her own nostrils and being looked at in this way by another woman was beginning to turn her on.

"I... I think we'd better leave now. I don't really like to disturb the plants for too long." Maggie turned and walked back towards the doors."

Jenny watched her go and her mouth fell open as she observed Maggie's rear gently swaying from side to side as she walked.

Again, Jenny said to herself, "Ohhh, I would just love to sink my teeth into your bum!"

She quickly followed Maggie outside the greenhouse and then back into the house itself, back towards the front door where Maggie turned and said.

"Well, I trust that you've seen everything now that you needed to and that I've made it clear that David and I are not running a drug cartel? Is there anything else?"

Jenny stood in front of Maggie, their respective breasts no more than a few inches apart. All she could focus on was the luscious, moistened and parted lips of the older woman.

"There... was just one thing..."

And then those lips met and she began kissing Maggie in earnest.

Maggie was taken by surprise, but couldn't say she was shocked by the reaction, knowing as she did what could happen. Jenny's body pressed against hers forcing her back against the wall and her hands reached for her breasts, teasing the over-sensitive nipples and making her gasp. She in turn dropped her hands and grasped Jenny's bottom, pulling her closer.

Jenny broke the kiss long enough to gasp, "I want you!"

"Yes, yes!" Maggie replied.

And then Jenny dropped to her knees and dragged Maggie's trousers and panties down.

"Oh, but I like a nice shaven pussy," she declared and promptly set about teasing Maggie with her tongue.

Since the first grey hairs had begun to appear on her pussy, Maggie had decided that dying her head hair was bad enough, the pubic hair had to go. Using a depilatory cream gave her the best results and the subsequent growth became smoother and finer with each application.

The younger woman now centred her attention on Maggie's clit, while her fingers continued teasing the labia. Standing up like this was making her dizzy, but when Jenny probed first one and then two fingers deep inside her pussy and turned her fingers and found the woman's g-spot, Maggie's knees buckled and she slid slowly to the ground.

Jenny never eased off her attack, in fact she switched to using her thumb to tease the clitoris and then used her lips to attack Maggie's nipples.

Maggie came suddenly, but Jenny just kept going. How long the two women were engaged like this she didn't know, but it was only after a second orgasm that she was given the chance to recover. By the time that she had, the other woman had stripped naked, displaying an intriguing selection of quite erotic tattoos across her normally covered body. Clearly, she expected Maggie to repay the compliment.

It didn't even occur to Maggie in the state that she currently found herself that she had never had sex with another woman before. But that didn't stop her from pretty well copying everything Jenny had done to her.

Finally, still situated in the hallway of the house they finished up in a 69 position, pleasuring each other to a further climax.

*****

"I'm sorry about that," Jenny chuckled. "Please believe me when I say that I would never do something like that normally. I don't know what came over me, but I just found you so hot and attractive. When I first kissed you I thought you would scream and I'd be about to lose my job. But you didn't. I hadn't a clue that you were gay, but I'm really pleased that you are."

"Oh, but I'm not! I mean... I've never done anything like this before! Well, I had often wondered, but never actually..."

"Really? Well if I'm your first, then I'm sure I won't be your last."

She got up off the carpeted floor and began to get dressed.

"Look, I've got to go. I'm supposed to be on duty. Obviously, your nosey neighbour got the wrong end of the stick. I'll report back to her and make sure that you won't get any further problems with her." She nodded in the direction of the offending neighbour's property.

"Meanwhile, I'll leave you with my card. Just call me if you have any problems... or need anything?" she cocked her head to one side.

With that, Jenny departed and Maggie found herself standing in the hallway alone, totally naked and staring at the business card.

*****

"You mean... You and she...? Fuck! I wish I'd been there to see that!"

"David!"

"Ah, I guess that may have been the wrong thing to say. Sorry."

"Yes, it was. Anyway, it proves that the flowers' perfume has an effect on someone else."

"True, but that's not our actual perfume. We need to test that somehow, preferably with two -- or more -- people."

Maggie's eyes widened at the suggestion.

"But... But that wcould turn into... An orgy!"

Head on one side, he said, "If it works."

Just then the doorbell rang. Maggie went to answer it. When she opened the door, a well-dressed middle-aged woman stood there.

"Ms. Sainz I presume?" she said imperiously. "I've cone to... apologise."

She sighed heavily before continuing, "I've just been talking to a young police officer who informs me that... well, that I may have jumped to certain conclusions about you and what you've been doing here. I understand that far from growing cannabis, or making crystal meth or anything else, that you're actually horticulturists working to save rare species of plant."

She paused. Maggie didn't say anything, waiting for her to continue.

"Um, well Anyway I'm sorry and as part of my apology I'd like to invite you and your... partner to a party that we're having next week. Wednesday 8pm," she finished brusquely.

Maggie was about to politely decline when David spoke up.

"That's very kind of you Mrs...?"

"Oh, how rude of me! I haven't introduced myself. I'm Jacqueline Dujour and my husband is Sam."

"We'll Mrs Dujour, I'm David and this is Maggie and we would be absolutely delighted to accept your invitation. Smart casual dress I assume."

"Yes, yes that's right," she smiled, pleased to find that her neighbours weren't quite so lower middle class as she had thought.

"Well, we'll look forward to seeing you on Wednesday then?"

She turned and walked away as they waved and watched her go.

"Why on earth would we want to that dreadful woman's party?" she asked David.

"Because it will give us a perfect opportunity to test the perfume."

"No David we can't! It's one thing for us to experiment with ourselves, but I don't want to experiment with anybody else, thank you very much!"

"We won't be taking part silly. We'll need to work it out, but I've already got an idea of how we can do this."

Maggie had definite qualms about David's suggestion, but she chose to say nothing for the moment. She could try and persuade him another time, perhaps when he wasn't quite so excited with the idea."

*****

Over the next couple of days, David used his spare time to come up with a workable plan. By Monday evening he was able to explain it to Maggie.

"It's really quite simple; I've taken one of those plug-in air fresheners and added our perfume to it instead. Once it's switched on I figure it will take about fifteen minutes before the perfume begins to be distributed. After that, the liquid should all be evaporated within an hour. The unknown factor is how long the perfume will remain potent for, but I'm guessing it will be in the region of two hours. I've diluted it a bit more just to be on the safe side."

"We look for an opportunity to plug it in, but don't switch it on until we are ready to leave -- we'll make the excuse that we've got to be up early in the morning for work. Now, if we're not there we can't observe the effects, so I've bought an action cam. It's about the size of a matchbox and the battery can last for four hours. We just need to put it somewhere that it won't be noticed, but has a good view of the lounge where the plug-in will be."

He sat back with a smug grin on his face, obviously pleased with his plan.

"Ah!" said Maggie. "But how are you going to get the camera back?"

"The simplest part of the plan," he declared triumphantly. "I accidentally leave my jacket behind with my security ID in it and go back later to collect it because I need it for work."

Maggie wasn't entirely convinced about the idea. She felt that there were too many things that could go wrong; perhaps there wouldn't be a power outlet available? And how could he plug it in without anybody seeing? Would the house owners notice it? Would he really have a chance to turn it on and then for them both to leave before the effects began? And as for going back to "collect his jacket," they had no idea how long the effects would last and there was always the danger that he could be overcome by the perfume himself. And the camera; would nobody notice it? Sure, it was small and genuinely discrete, but to cover the room it had to be visible didn't it? And then he had to retrieve it without being noticed!

But David appeared confident, so much so that she held back her concerns and went along with the plan.

*****

They could see a number of people arriving for the party but decided to wait a little while before walking round to their neighbour's front door. By the time they got there, they could already hear the murmur of the party voices, interspersed with the odd peal of laughter.

"David, Maggie! Do come in!" their hostess greeted them effusively. "Come and meet everyone."

The couple mingled and met, talked and joked with the other guests. The party seemed to be going well and it was over an hour before Maggie got the chance to speak to David privately (by pulling him into a corner and whispering).

"How are you going to get a chance to plug the air freshener in?" she asked.

David grinned before replying. "I already did it!"

"But... how? I've been with you almost all the time!"