Ashton Hill Siren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me back my girl," he chuckled and shook his head at them. Then he reached past them, grabbing Ariel's hand. "Dance with me!" he commanded and led her onto the dance floor and took her in his arms.

"I can't dance!" she gasped.

"That's okay, I can," Chess grinned and swept her slowly around the dance floor, nuzzling her neck and making a show of being intimate with her so that no one present would doubt who he was with tonight, including her.

"So, you did miss me?" she laughed.

"A little bit," he chuckled with her. "Don't let Julia get to you. She is not the woman I want."

"I know that. The media snapping your picture don't though, and now that you introduced yourself to my brother, I'm not so sure how impressed he will be seeing you with another woman when you were supposed to be with me," she teased.

"I'm photographed with women all the time," he argued her point.

"Not women who look at you like that," she shook her head. "And, no, I'm not jealous, just pointing out a fact. She doesn't want your friendship, Chess, she wants more, and you wouldn't put up with it if I had a friend like that. I'm not saying you should ignore her, quite the opposite, in fact. You need to be aware of how she is making you look when she is around."

"Are you ready to go home?" he asked, changing the subject, knowing Ariel was right but not sure what he could do it about it to make this situation better, aside of leaving now to ensure Julia left with her date, whoever that was, she never did introduce him. He could find out on Monday from Nereida.

"Yes, I'd like that," she said with a grin.

*****

"Ariel, I told you that most women who discover what I want to do to them run, and those that want that sort of treatment have not been women I wanted more than a casual fling with," he began the conversation with a serious tone, looking into her eyes. "You have changed that for me. You are beautiful and intelligent and funny, and I want you for all those things, but you also revel in erotic pain and pleasure and make me want desperately to do more and explore more with you."

"You haven't made any secret of that fact," she said, frowning at his serious tone.

"I want to take you to an apartment I have. It's set up for this kind of play with the girls who wanted it. I haven't been there for a while, but I want to take you there and for you to know why I have it before you see it. I want you to know exactly what kind of intimate relationship I want from you," he said nervously. She had taken everything he had given her so far, he wasn't sure why he was so nervous now, except that he desperately wanted her to accept this secret part of his life and for her to accept her place in it.

"Okay," she said warily. "You have a sex pad. Is that what you're telling me?"

"That's one way to put it," he chuckled. "Will you go there with me?"

"Hell yeah, sex with you is the one thing I am not questioning about this whole crazy stalker persona of yours," she teased, and heard Collin chuckle quietly in the front seat. "Look, we both have pasts, and people we probably wish we hadn't slept with. I have no problem with any of that." She looked at him and considered her words carefully. "Maybe I haven't made myself clear enough, or maybe you just expect me to be like Julia, but I don't care about the money or name that you have. I don't expect or want you to buy me clothes or shower me with gifts. I accepted a second date with you for the sex. That's what I've been thinking about for the last few weeks and wanting more of. You're gorgeous, don't get me wrong, and now that I know you a bit better I can see that we might have a shot at more of a relationship. Let's face it, though, if that first night together weren't phenomenal, then you wouldn't have chased me, and I wouldn't have said yes to this weekend. So, fuck pad, hell yes!"

Chess stared at her for a moment, wondering whether this amazing woman was real. She wasn't like the women who called themselves submissives, but, in reality, were needy and had deeper issues than he was prepared to deal with. She wasn't like any other women he had met before who were curious enough to try this type of thing, or at least willing to let him spank them on occasion, like Julia. He never would have brought any of them here, they wouldn't have understood. He knew, though, that with Ariel it was more than curiosity. She revelled in the painful pleasure and even the humiliating dirty talk. She was the perfect blend of both of his worlds, and he was excited to show her what he really wanted from her.

"You can say no at any time," Chess reassured her, still nervous about taking their relationship one step further already. The spanking and rough sex was one thing, but he wanted so much more from her; and despite her eagerness, he wondered if she really knew what she was asking for.

"I know," she smiled and leaned up to kiss him. "I'm curious. I want to experience more of what we've been doing, and if this is what you want, isn't it better that I know now before you do anything silly, like buy a house in my town to use as a fuck pad as well?" she grinned, still not believing that he truly did that.

The car pulled up at a non-descript building at the edges of the business district. Ariel looked at it curiously as she got out of the car but followed when Chess took her hand and led her inside, followed by Collin.

"This used to be owned by a small accounting firm. I had Louis construction firm create four large apartments here," he explained as they entered. The art deco interior was lavishly recreated and only enhanced the feel of the old stone building. Collin bid them goodnight and disappeared into one of the ground floor apartments, while Chess walked Ariel slowly up the stairs to what she called his fuck pad.

"It's lovely, in a sort of old worldly way," she smiled. "Almost like stepping back in time with the grand staircase. You've never been tempted to just live here closer to the city?" Ariel asked.

"I like the bay. It's peaceful there, and I can entertain easily if I want to," he shrugged. He'd never thought about it, after having this place purposely built for him when he was younger and exploring the world of dominance and submission. His mentor had advised him to keep his interests in the lifestyle private and had helped him to set up a safe space specific to his kinks and needs so he could explore in a safe, sane and secure way.

Ariel looked around the small outer foyer as he unlocked the door to the apartment. To her surprise, there was another small foyer blocked from the rest of the apartment by a wall directly in front of the door. It was short, and both sides led into the room beyond. The lights came on with a golden glow, and she walked curiously ahead of Chess into the next room, pausing in surprise as she found a relaxed old-style office space with a large imposing desk and a small seating area filled with a leather chesterfield and two armchairs around a smaller table. This room, too, was done in the art deco style, she realised.

"When you said apartment, I expected a living room, not an office space," she turned her head to look at him.

"Come and sit, I'll explain," he said, pushing down his arousal at having her so close to where he wanted her. He waited until she was settled and then took her hands. "The spanking, the crop, the demands, and even the dirty talk are just the surface, the cleaner edges of what I want to do to you," his voice was husky with desire. "Once you agree to go through those doors, I want you to give up total control to me of what happens. You can always stop, you only have to tell me it is too much, and everything will stop, and I will take you home again, but I would very much like you to try this with me. I promise you will be safe and I will never hurt you more than you can endure," he swallowed as he saw her eyes widen at the last piece of information.

"I'm not sure I understand. You want to use me in a room that has been set up for more than just spanking and fucking? Explain more for me, please," she asked. It was his uncertainty that made her ask the question.

"Maybe I should show you. I've never brought anyone here before that didn't know what they were getting into, but I so want you here. I want to fuck you like you need to be fucked and use you until you beg me for mercy. I want to make you cum until you can't take it anymore. You once said it wouldn't happen, and I love a challenge." He said, getting to his feet and helping her up. "Do you trust me?" he asked.

"Yes," she nodded and licked her lips nervously, reminding herself she could always say no if she didn't like what she found but she wanted this as much as he seemed to and the realisation surprised her.

"Good girl," he murmured and opened the door, stepping back to allow her to enter his most private of domains. He stood back, leaning against the door frame, watching her critically. This was a risk, a calculated risk, but still a risk. She was perfect, he knew it. The way she had responded time and time again to his commands and his needs, the spankings, and even the use of the crop on that first night made him believe she wanted this as much as he did. There was always a chance, however, that the sexy, confident woman he had captured again might baulk at the reality of all this room contained.

It seemed to Ariel that the rest of the apartment beyond the small office had been gutted and rebuilt without any walls. A kitchen in the far corner and an open bathroom in the other, which would allow for no privacy with its clear glass screens to mark it as a wet area. Even the cabinetry which lined the walls and stood at various junctures of designated areas were made of glass. There was no hiding in here, not of anything, not from anyone.

She took her time walking around and inspecting what had to be the most well-equipped fuck pad she'd ever seen. She didn't even know what half of this stuff was for. She didn't think she was innocent, by any means, but, wow, this was a whole new world! The bold geometric shapes and chunkiness of the wooden furniture made it seem somehow like a warehouse loft where someone lived. If you didn't look close enough a person would miss the sex toys and equipment, not to mention specialised features and markings on the furniture.

She made her way back to him as he stood by the door, and he pulled her into his arms, relieved that she didn't pull away from him after seeing this. He turned and took her back out to sit on the couch and kissed her deeply, leaving the door to the other room open in front of him. She was silent for a long time, so he spoke first.

"We both have our lives separate from each other at the moment. Our careers, our families, our friends, and we can take our time and work out how to blend all that together, but this, this is something I want now, and I think you want it too. That first night, the way you took the crop, you drove me wild for what I knew we could have here together," he said. "I want this, I want you."

"There's a lot more than a crop in there," she laughed nervously.

"There is," he grinned. "We don't have to use all of it tonight, or ever, but it's there if we want to explore it. I would never push you past what I believe you could endure," he said seriously. "Have I ever gone too far in spanking you?"

"No, I enjoy that," she said softly, knowing that her curiosity and the need for his kind of love was heating her from the inside out.

"Then trust me and be mine, at least for tonight, and we can talk more in the morning," he said. "Just relax and trust me to look after you. Remember, you can say stop at any time, and I will take you home."

"Anytime?" she tilted her head. "Just say stop? That's not much of a safe word," she giggled, trying to show she wasn't quite so naïve and innocent.

"You only have to tell me to stop and mean it for everything to cease. If you want a safe word, you can have one, but trust me, nothing will happen that you truly don't want, even though you may not realise you want it now." Chess grinned and tilted her face up, cupping her chin. "Trust me," he said in a low, commanding voice, and she nodded.

"Okay, even though you have been acting like a psycho stalker this weekend, I trust you," she laughed again. "Do I have to call you Sir in there?"

"You've been reading too many trashy novels. No, just use my name is fine, and do what I ask when I ask it, without question. Once you give up that control to me I won't have to be a psycho stalker, you will come to me on your own," he chuckled and kissed her deeply, slipping her dress from her shoulders and down her arms, bearing her breasts to him. "Leave everything here, your dress, your shoes and underwear, and your bag. You won't need any of it in there."

Ariel always found it so strange to be naked with Chess while he remained fully clothed; it was as if the ground shifted under her feet ever so slightly. She followed him back into the room, jumping as the door closed behind her.

"Up you go," he said as he led her to a wide padded bench and lifted her to sit on the edge of its length. "Hold this for me," he passed her a dark leather crop and grinned, then moved away to cabinets on the side of the room.

Leather for Ariel, not rope, he decided after handing her the crop. She's a country girl, and between the horses and cowboys inherent in her life as a country vet, he hoped that the constant smell of leather will remind her of his dominance in her life. If she doesn't get as much exposure to it as he would assume, he can remedy that himself with a few well-placed items around their homes.

"This is a harness," Chess explained as he came back and dumped an armful of leather straps in a seeming tangle on the bench beside her. "I want you to wear this for me. Do you agree to do that?" he asked, giving her the first of many choices in his room.

"Yes," she whispered, looking at the tangled mess curiously. Then, with practised hands, Chess caressed and manipulated her body into the top of the body harness with straps that looked like the outline of a bra, with a large strap below and above her breasts, giving her a small amount of discomfort. A thicker leather strap went around her waist and joined to the strap beneath her breasts. A third belt circled her hips just above her mound, and again linked to the strap at her waist. At this point he helped her to her hands and knees, pulling her back toward the edge of the bench.

From the centre of the third belt, several thinner plaited ropes of leather fell to the bench below her, and Chess caught them up and pulled each one through her lips, two on the outside running in the crease of her thighs and two within running on either side of her clit, before securing them at the back. They weren't overly tight and had a little play in them, but when she moved she felt the restrictions and titillation they placed on her. Finally, he added the thigh straps and ran securing straps up to the third belt again.

"How do you feel?" he asked, softly stroking her cheek.

"Comfortable, so far," she whispered.

"Good girl," he chuckled and slapped her ass, making her rock and gasp at the feeling. "Stay just like that for a little while longer," he moved away from her again and came back with a box. "As I told you last night, I had been planning on what I would do once I found you again. Always in the back of my mind was bringing you here to punish you properly. You've been so very good, however, that hardly seems fair now." He stroked her face and kissed her lightly, feeling her relax again. "Still, it would be a shame to not try out the pretty new cuffs I bought with you in mind."

"A shame," Ariel repeated nervously as she stayed in position and he wrapped the fur-lined leather cuffs around her ankles, elbows and wrists.

"Kneel!" he commanded, and drew her arms behind her, securing her elbows close together behind her back and her wrists to the thick waist strap.

Ariel heard a loud whirring noise, although it may have only seemed loud in the silence of the room. It startled her enough to gasp and stretch her body to look up, feeling the insidious leather straps between her legs teasing her all the more. What felt like a stabilising rod was threaded under her upper arms above where her elbows were connected to the harness, and she felt the slack in the chain from the ceiling tighten, pulling her upright. Finally, he lifted each foot and secured the ankle cuff to her thigh strap, and she was rendered almost completely immobile as she teetered precariously on her knees, held up by a chain connected to a pulley in the ceiling.

"You are so fucking hot like this!" Chess growled and kissed her hard and possessively, stealing what little breath she had in that position. He took his time savouring the moment, his hands in her hair pulling gently as he kissed her for long minutes. "The Leather looks so good on you," he murmured when he finally broke the kiss and traced a finger over the flesh at the edge of the leather harness. Then, using both hands, he softly teased her body, and coming to her breasts he rolled the nipples between his fingers, listening to her whimper. "So fucking amazing!" he breathed and kissed her hard again, bruising her lips with the ferocity of his need.

Ariel had never felt this powerless and out of control. She had to trust him, she had to let go and enjoy the experience, but it was so foreign to her. The tender hands and tender kisses aroused her and made her squirm for him, but when he pinched and twisted her nipples, making her whimper loudly and bite her lip, tendrils of pain seemed to radiate through her body and down to her pussy, making it spasm. She panted for breath in the restricting leather harness and thrust her hips forward, feeling the leather plaits rub her clit roughly, making her gasp and whimper all the more.

"There's my little slut!" he crooned. He lowered his hand to Ariel's pussy, feeling how wet she was and sliding his fingers over the leather that trapped her clit between their rough plaits. "I knew you would love this and beg for more, just as you did that first night! You are such a hot, sexy, needy, little slut, my slut!" he groaned, his own desire welling up in him, and began to caress her with the crop before flicking his wrist and marking her breasts, her thighs and the exposed folds of her pussy held apart by the leather plaits that added to her stimulation.

"Fuck!" his voice was hoarse as he caressed her skin, feeling the heat of the welts she wore for him. Picking up a toy, he pushed the leather plaits aside and forced a pulsating egg inside her with two fingers stroking her clit and watching as she began to tremble in her need to climax. "Cum for me, baby! Show me how much you love being my slut and giving yourself completely to me!"

Chess was in heaven, he had barely begun, and she was already writhing in pleasure. It was more than he could have hoped for from her, but there was also still a long way to go. He held her as the peak crested and ebbed until her trembling subsided to a quiver, then he let her rest for a few moments while he went to gather a few extra items to use with her. When he returned, he picked up the crop and began to make her dance for him again in her precarious position balanced on her knees.

Ariel couldn't believe how her body was reacting to him and the erotic pain he rained down on her. The stimulation of the leather only enhanced all the other feelings, his fingers in her and the bite of the crop across her chest and nipples. He was right, she did want this and need this after their first night together. It was why she had come back to see him again and why he had chased her. They could give each other what they needed here at the basest of levels. Accepting that about herself made her relax even more into what he wanted her to be, and she embraced the pain and the fact that she really was a slut for him. She wanted every bit of what he could and would do to her. She lost herself in the moment, floating on the sensations.